- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2024/02/09]

The next girl to get and punish Rat in the cycle is Rabbit.  While normally submissive and subservient, the perpetually lustful girl only defers to those she recognizes as "strong".  For those she considers "weak", like a tiny girl who is easily overwhelmed by a single hand, she is much less respectful and polite.

Another year over, so it's time to check in on poor little Rat and see how Rabbit treated her during their time together!



Jade Palace Throne Room

2637 BC


With the Heavenly Gate race officially concluded after the final animal crossed the river and entered her throne room, the Jade Empress looked down upon her twelve females bowing before her, her new guardians.  The clever rat, gentle ox, graceful tiger, agile hare, benevolent dragon, cunning snake, study horse, patient goat, crafty monkey, blustering rooster, playful dog, and rotund boar; each proving themselves qualified to accept the blessing and charge she had for them.


“Ara ara~  What delightful creatures that inhabit the Earth.”  She said with a gentle voice as smooth as the finest silks.  “We’ve not the time to visit the surface world Ourself, so this is Our first chance to see the manner of animals that roam the land.  As promised, you, the first twelve to arrive, shall be most handsomely rewarded in accordance with the order you arrived in Our palace.”


Waving her hand, a stream of radiant particles of light flowed from her immaculate jade regalia, surrounding and sinking into the animals in her throne room.  Each of their bodies began to shed the same golden glow before their flesh inflated into orbs of pure light.  As the light slowly faded and the shell of divine energy evaporated into nothingness, the twelve animals were now replaced by twelve humanoid figures.  Lacking any features of their animalistic forms, their inhumanity was reflected in the colors of their hair and eyes, as well as the sizes of their bodies.


The ox, tiger, and horse were much larger than even the tallest humans before she altered their bodies, while the snake and boar were just within the range of normal human limits.  Her blessing increased the sizes of the hare, goat, monkey, rooster, and dog to various degrees, granting the smaller animals fully mature bodies similar in size to adolescent humans at the smallest.


However, of the twelve, the changes to two of them, the rat and the dragon, surprised the Jade Empress.  The tiny rat hadn’t grown at all, receiving a human body that was less than a chi in length, while the long, serpentine body of the dragon had shrunk to the average height of a human woman.


That is odd.  Our blessings were supposed to grant them bodies and abilities most appropriate for their new responsibilities.  While she couldn’t foresee a problem for the dragon, seeing how small the rat still was, the Jade Empress was conflicted.  Well, tis no matter that We cannot resolve should the need arise.  She did arrive first.  “By decree of the Jade Empress, these twelve shall be charged with monitoring and maintaining the fortune and prosperity of the world henceforth.  Each shall stand guard over Earth in turn, passing from one to the other in the order by which they arrived in Our throne room.”  With the divine authority resonating in her voice, the beautiful woman manifested a small, translucent orb in her hand, levitating it down to the tiny girl rat.  “Your new forms shall assist you in your new duties.  Though make no mistake, while you have been given the form of the humans you now watch over, the instincts of your previous forms remain.  Be sure to remember that and conduct yourself appropriately within Our palace.”



January 22, 2023

12:05 am


For as unforgettable of a day that was for her, Rat always recalled the Jade Empress' words whenever she caught Rabbit not busying herself with her self-appointed cleaning duties.  Each of the Zodiac Gaurdians received four blessings upon being appointed to their positions; the immortality that kept them from maturing past the prime of their lives, which also eliminated the need to eat or drink; the enhanced durability that ensured they couldn’t be injured; the protection from suffocation and harmful airborne elements, though they still needed to breathe to remain conscious; and finally, a unique blessing catered to each of them.  And of all the Guardians, Rabbit’s was seen as the most inconvenient of them all: Fertility.


“Ahn~!  Oh, yesh~  Rat, that’s amazing~”  Laying in her bed, naked and sweaty, the slender, supple, grey-haired woman clutched her cotton sheets as she writhed in pleasure under the rays of the moon that shone through her window.  Her other hand held her year-long helped to her dripping flower, forcing the tiny brunette to sink into the messy petals.  “Th-That’s right~  I keep f-forgetting how u-useful you can be~”


Half fighting the force trying to shove her deeper into the hot, wet, pulsating hole, Rat rolled her eyes at the ‘compliment’.  Once again, I’m so thankful for the Jade Empress’ blessings.  This horny rabbit has no self-control once she starts going at it…  Her body aching but unable to break, Rat occasionally licked at the inoffensive nectar threatening to drown her.  At least it’s better than Tiger’s stomach.  But having to deal with Rabbit’s infinity lust for a whole year is going to be…


While the bodies they received were mostly the same biologically, some of their blessings altered certain physiological functions, like Ox endlessly producing breast milk, Dragon and Boar’s bodies being able to grow larger, and most relevantly to Rat, Rabbit constantly being in heat.  Or, to put it more accurately, any time Rabbit is aroused, she goes into heat.


As the fingers holding her in place curled up and entered the lustful rabbit’s sex, Rat’s legs were forced to join them.  However, unlike Rabbit’s fingers which were able to escape the narrow passage, Rat’s legs were stuck, claimed by the wanting sex.  “Yesh~!  Oh, by the Empressh~  Deeper!  Go deeper, Rat~”


“H-Hey!  You h-horny Hare!  Are you t-trying to d-drown m–!?”  Kicking furiously as Rabbit’s fingers repositioned on her shoulders, Rat couldn’t finish her complaint before being plunged into love hole’s hot, passionate embrace.


“Ahhhhhn~!  Yes!  Squirm and s-struggle!  Something as small and weak as you~  That’s all you can do~!”  Arching her back as she teased her sensitive fold and pinched her hardened love button, Rabbit showed no mercy to her powerless colleague.  Though she wasn’t a predator, nothing turned her off more than weakness.  And yet, with the tiny brunette…  “I take it back, Rat!  I’m looking forward to our time together~!”


Disoriented by the violent thrashing and suffocating in the thick arousal leaking from Rabbit’s heated flesh, Rat’s lack of oxygen was only a threat to her consciousness, not her life.  And hearing how much Rabbit was enjoying herself, she blacked out knowing exactly how the rest of the year was going to play out.



April 10, 2023

2:41 pm


Having spent most of the last year sharpening her skills and honing her techniques thanks to having full and uninterrupted access to Rat, not having the tiny prey around left the huntress’ days feeling grey.  What was worse was that she knew exactly where to find the tiny brunette, but couldn’t do anything to her as long as she clung to the gray-haired bunny maid.


Damn it…  Never thought I’d miss Rat this much.  Maybe this wasn’t such a great idea.  As she meandered around their wing of the Jade Palace, Tiger rubbed her stomach.  The absence of delightful squirming and wiggling only made her want to hunt down Rat all the more and put her back in her place.  It doesn’t look like Ox misses Rat, though I wasn’t paying much attention to her last year either.  Thinking of the motherly, buxom ravenette, the times she did interact with Ox while ‘punishing’ Rat was when she was thirsty, and Ox was always more than happy to feed anyone who asked.


As she turned a corner, the feline girl saw Rabbit with her plump and juicy rear in the air as she swiped down the floorboards.  Though the skirt of her qipao would normally reach just above her knees, the long strides Rabbit was taking as she went had rolled it up to reveal the tight, black frilly panties she wore.


From past experience, Tiger was about to question the grey-haired girl’s decision to wear underwear at all but then smirked as she saw a familiar-looking bugle squirming in the stretched-out fabric.  Bet that was Rat’s idea.  Makes it harder for her to get separated like that.  Crouching low, the feline huntress snuck up on her oblivious prey, licking her lips as she eyed her prize.  Once she was in range, Tiger didn’t even hesitate and pounced, burying her face into the plump rear tempting her as she wrapped her arms around Rabbit’s torso.


“Wha–!?  Who?!”  Flailing around in a panic as she was folded in half and her moist sex assaulted Rabbit looked around wildly.  “T-Tigre– I mean, Tiger!  St-Stop, p-please.  I st-still have cleaning t-to do~b29;”


In the short time since she started pleasing the grey-haired girl, Tiger turned the smoldering ember of Rabbit’s lust into a raging furnace, thanks in part to Rat keeping her on edge the entire time.  Hoisting Rabbit over her shoulder, Tiger smirked as she looked down the immaculate hall.  “Looks plenty clean ta me.  Now, unless ya wanna make a mess in the hallway, I’m bringing ya back to my room.  Now.”


The will to resist already smothered by her submissive nature, she knew she couldn’t say no to the confident Tiger.  Her Tigress.  “Y-Yes…”  Clenching her vaginal muscle around the toy-sized girl that Tiger shoved deeper, Rabbit squirmed in anticipation.




Relegated to the life of a sex toy for the time she was with Rabbit, Rat didn’t want to test the typically meek and submissive woman’s patience.  She was just lucky the night Rabbit tossed her out of her room for being ‘too annoying’ that Tiger didn’t find her.


Of course, while she wanted everyone’s respect as a fellow Zodiac Guardian, and technically their leader, she’d take being demeaned and humiliated like this over being treated like a reusable snack.  Convincing Rabbit to give wearing underwear a chance so she had an easier time clinging to the horny, active maid also helped.


But she wasn’t expecting to suddenly be shoved into the lustful furnace while Rabbit was in the middle of cleaning.  She could reliably predict when Rabbit would take a break, which was happening more frequently as of late.


It couldn’t have been more than fifteen minutes s-since…  Trying to figure out what was going on, the tiny brunette brushed as the latest intimate interaction with Rabbit went.  How she unceremoniously dropped her to the floor, plopped her wide, juicy butt on her, and forced her to lick the sweat dripping down her deep crack.  The foul stench and tacky resistance of her puffy anus were still burned in her mind, and if she hadn’t been able to get Rabbit to cum, the wetness dripping down her legs would have exposed her.  She usually ignores me, so getting to see a new side of this Horny Hare is…  N-No, that’s not important right now!  I need to figure out who–whao!!  Losing her train of thought as Rabbit dropped a short distance and landed on the ground, Rat scrambled back as a pair of slender, tanned fingers slipped into the sopping wet honey pot and pried it open.  Rat heaved a weary sigh, her expression souring as she looked into the piercing yellow irises of the perpetrator of this off-schedule heat break.  “Well, shit…”


“Aww, don’t act like ya didn’t miss me.  Wanna save us both the trouble and start rubbing my tummy from the inside?”  Tiger teased, licking her lips and opening her mouth wide.


“You were the ones that sentenced me to help/serve each of you in turn.  Apparently, I’m Rabbit’s now, so–”


“If you can get her out, you can have her for a bit, Tigress.”  Cutting her off as she tried to use logic and reason to stay out of the feline woman’s gut, Rabbit invalidated her argument entirely.  “I d-didn’t think she could be s-such a big distraction for s-someone so small, s-so…”


“Say less.  I’ll take her off yer hands for a bit, little Bunny.”  Reaching her fingers into Rabbit’s sex, Tiger grabbed Rat and began to plunge her in and out of the slick folds.


The squelching sounds that she made as she was used to please the grey-haired girl drowned out whatever else the two said to each other.  Not that Rat needed to hear it to know.  Tiger would belittle, demean, and tease Rabbit as she submissively went along.  While she makes it a habit to not peep in on her fellow Guardians, over the millennia she has seen and overheard more than enough.


I should have known I couldn’t avoid Tiger all year…  Trying to wiggle out of Tiger’s grip, Rat had already committed to the lesser of two evils.  Taking another tour through the huntress's powerful digestive system was worse than being treated like a living sex toy.  Living in Rabbit’s vagina wouldn’t be much different than being trapped in Ox’s breast, so if I can just… get… free…!  While she was aided by the copious amount of liquid lust Rabbit was producing, her violet movements also caused the excited love muscles to constrict tighter, making it nigh-impossible for her to crawl deeper.  However, as soon as she got one leg free from the orange and black-haired girl, Tiger pulled Rat out of Rabbit’s nethers.  “N-No!”




“Aww, hear that, little Bunny?  Seems Rat really likes it in your pussy.”  Knowing that wasn’t the true reason for the brunette’s dismay, Tiger teased her nonetheless, dangling Rat over the panting grey-haired girl’s flushed face.


Panting to catch her breath, and her unsatisfied sex aching for release, Rabbit ground her crotch on TIger’s thigh as she pressed it into her.  “R-Rat a-at least kn-knows her place.  She st-stays in there wh-when I’m n-not working, b-but…”  Lifting her head off the floor, Rabbit clamped her lips around the dripping fingers holding Rat above her as she warped her arms around Tiger’s neck.  Pulling herself up to the larger girl’s face, she pressed her full lips against Tiger’s and in the process of a passionate kiss, shoved Rat into the feline girl’s mouth.  “...you can enjoy her for a few days, Tigress.  So, please…”


Smirking as the tiny brunette tried to cling to her tongue, Tiger placed her knees to either side of Rabbit’s body and pulled the horny girl down so her face was under her butt.  “Not before your Tigress.”  She teased, lowering her hips as she swallowed Rat with ease.  Rabbit’s reply was muffled under her crotch, but she obediently began licking and massaging her lower lips through the black, thin fabric.  By the Empress, I still can’t believe humans made such a convenient fabric.  I can run, hunt, and sleep in these and it doesn’t get in the way for this.  Settling more of her weight on Rabbit’s face, she buried the smaller girl’s nose in her hot folds.  Silk stained way too easily, and tore if I was too rough with it.  Monkey did good bringing this ‘polyester’ stuff to the Jade Palace.


Unlike most of the residents of the Divine Realm, and in the courts of the Jade Palace in particular, Monkey was always curious about the things the mortals made and tried to replicate their technology.  For millennia-old celestial agents, changing their ways wasn’t easy, but Monkey was constantly adopting the fashion and culture of the mortal realm to better understand them.  If not for how convenient the clothes Monkey modified for her, Tiger likely would be like the rest of the Guardians, wearing ancient, traditional clothing still.  Of the twelve, she, Rabbit, Goat, and Monkey were the only ones with more ‘modern’ sensibilities.


Not that the novelty of modern entertainment isn’t a hot topic among the Imperial courts.


As Rabbit slowly edged her closer to climax, and the trashing of Rat in her stomach satiated her lust for the hunt, Tiger reached back and resumed pleasuring the grey-haired girl.  With measured technique, she controlled Rabbit’s arousal, using the convulsions that shook her body as she came to reward the submissive girl’s efforts and tip her over the edge in turn.


Both Guardians’ amorous cries echoed through the thin walls as Tiger collapsed onto Rabbit and the two caught their breath.


With a better-trained body, Tiger was first to recover, sitting up and covering Rabbit with her now-soaked crotch.  “Damn, I missed cumming with Rat in me.  Ya did good, little Bunny.  I’m gonna go take a bath, make sure you clean up before you leave.”  Standing up, she took off her wet shorts and tossed them into her laundry basket before exiting the room.  Even without her spats on, the miniskirt of her two-piece qipao kept her covered enough not to get lectured.  “See ya later.”


As Tiger closed the door and confidently walked off content, Rabbit took a bit longer to settle down and catch her breath.  She was used to being toyed with and talked down to by the bigger, stronger huntress, and she had adapted to pleasuring herself with the meek and weak Rat but having the two together was more intense than she thought.


However, as she recovered and got up to go get her cleaning supplies to keep the floorboards from developing watermarks, the lack of something squirming inside of her was more noticeable.  For the first time in over a month and a half, she could work at full capacity, completing all the tasks she set out for herself.  She even had time to clean up the dirt and debris that Dog tracked in from running around in the garden and the mess from Monkey’s latest attempt to recreate something she saw from the mortal realm.


As she laid down that night to go to sleep though, her nightly self-pleasure session took longer and was less satisfying.  “How long has it been since I’ve had a dry orgasm?”  She wondered aloud, licking her fingers clean as she turned over in bed.  “I didn’t need you to make your absence annoying too, Rat…”



July 31, 2023

8:44 pm


For immortal beings, social dynamics are much harder to improve than that of mortals.  While it is not uncommon for acts of betrayal to turn long-standing friendships into bitter rivalries, mending such a relationship could take decades, or even centuries, if ever at all.  By comparison, humans being able to redeem themselves or mend damaged relationships within was all but unheard of within the Jade Palace.


And yet, as she was nestled safely in the bosom of the colleague who before saw her existence as a nuisance at best, Rat couldn’t exactly be happy at the better treatment she received from Rabbit lately.  Even since she last escaped from Tiger and made her way back to the grey-haired bunny maid, Rabbit had treated her with more affection, just not as a person.  Like finally getting a beloved toy back, the kinder treatment was limited mostly to jealously guarding her from Tiger’s further attempts to get the perpetually aroused girl to ‘lend’ her Rat once more.


“Get back here you horny Hare!”


Not sure how to feel about this development, Rat still clung to the idea that it was better to be a toy for Rabbit than a snack for Tiger.  As the latter chased the former through the halls of their wing of the Jade Palace, the only thing keeping the well-developed breasts of her holder from battering and tenderizing her body was the hand that kept her from slipping down further.


“I told you, Tiger, I’m not lending Rat to you anymore!  You kept her for over a week last time!”  Able to outpace the proficient huntress thanks to her powerful legs, Rabbit’s refusal to obey only motivated the domineering feline more.  “You had your turn with her.  She’s mine now!”


…Not how I was expecting to gain her acceptance, but it’s better than nothing I guess.  With no say in the matter one way or the other, Rat could only hope Rabbit could sake off her pursuer.


“Listen to you.  Talking back and refusing me!”  While she wasn’t able to catch her prey, Tiger wasn’t about to let her get away either.  Like Rabbit, she also enjoyed involving Rat in their hot and steamy fun, and getting a snack at the end made it all the more appealing.  However, the horniness that encouraged her to seek out Rabbit again so soon was now fueling the indignant rage burning in her chest.  “Just because you have a toy to dominate doesn’t put you at the top of the food chain, Little Bunny.  Looks like I’m gonna hafta remind you where you belong!”  As Rabbit turned another corner to escape from her, Tiger propelled herself forward, kicking off the wall as she pounced at her before she could build up speed again.


Sensing her impending capture through her heightened prey instincts, and with not enough time to pool the strength in her to leap away, Rabbit moved to defend herself without thinking.  “I-I said no!”  Planting her foot firmly, she spun her body around, bringing the other up as she landed a devastating kick to the careless Tiger’s head.


The yellow-eyed feline didn’t even have time to defend against the attack or soften the blow, taking the full brunt of Rabbit’s panicking self-defense.  Despite the grey-haired girl’s relatively smaller size compared to Tiger, Rabbit’s kicks were some of the most powerful within the Jade Palace.  Not even Horse, who was more than twice her size, could walk off a well-placed kick with ease.


Luckily, either through happenstance or subconsciously not wanting to damage the building, Rabbit’s kick sent Tiger flying toward the garden.  The blow knocked the proud huntress out, so she very ungracefully landed and slid across the grass before coming to a stop, face down and toned rear in the air.


“H-Huh?  T-Tiger?”  Once she realized that she wasn’t pinned under the stronger girl, Rabbit opened her eyes and looked around frantically.  The bright orange of Tiger’s clothes drew her attention and she quickly went to check on her colleague.  “Sh-She’s out cold.”


With the threat seemingly neutralized, Rabbit eased her grip on Rat, allowing the tiny brunette to crawl out of her cleavage to get a breath of fresh air and assess the situation.  Seeing the knocked-out huntress facedown in the dirt with a slight imprint on her cheek, it wasn’t hard to figure out what had happened.  “Yeah.  Getting kicked by you is no joke.”


Furrowing her brow, Rabbit stood up and pushed Tiger onto her back with her foot.  “Hmph.  Sorry, little Kitty Cat, but I’m not lending my toy to a weakling.”  Speaking in a tone of superiority and dominance, the grey-haired girl turned around and plopped her plump rear on Tiger’s face.  “Oh!  What a nice seat her face makes though.  Her nose is poking into my bum.”  Though a show of weakness like this would normally turn the submissive bunny maid off, her relationship with Tiger was long-running and unique.  The few other times she managed to get the upper hand of the athletic huntress, Tiger would take some time to reflect on her loss, train up, and come back stronger than ever.  And the more she humiliated her, the more intense the payback was.  Pulling up her skirt, she dropped Rat on her lap.  “Come on then.  You get to work too.”


While Rat wasn’t thrilled with the turn of events, Rabbit’s defensive instincts did spare her a trip through Tiger.  Not only that, but she could help leave a reminder of that humiliation when the cocky feline came too.  “Fine…”  Rolling her eyes, she smirked as she scrambled into Rabbit’s tight panties.




Unlike most of the residents of the Jade Palace, and because of their unique duties of monitoring the mortal realm, the Zodiac Guardians are free to go to Earth whenever they wish; so long as they don’t cause any major incidents.  Some Guardian frequently use this privilege, like Snake and Monkey, while others, like Horse, Ox, and Rat, do so sparingly as their sizes do not change to match human standards.


After the humiliation she endured, Tiger left to go train on the surface, leaving Rabbit more time to focus on exploring her options when playing with Rat after completing her other duties.  2023 wasn’t an especially difficult year to manage compared to what 2020 looked like, but there were a few issues that carried over from Tiger’s more aggressive influence.


Her influence of cleaning up had brought a few other issues that had been hidden from sight to light among the humans too; political corruption, tax fraud, embezzlements, international espionage, and mounting conflicts.  Of course, it wasn’t all bad news, but in the technological age of the internet, most good news was isolated within the communities that formed around the topics most influenced by it.  Bad news was, unfortunately, more universal, but overall, it was a better year than not altogether.  And at least this time she didn’t have to deal with a bunch of ‘end of the world’ conspiracies.


Of course, for her, it was a year of unexpected discoveries too.  For centuries, she’d scorn and belittle suitors weaker than her that dared to approach her.  And the first time she knocked out Tiger, she was so disappointed in the larger woman.  But Tiger proved she could get stronger, reclaim her dominance, and put Rabbit back in her place.  For Tiger, and Tiger alone, the reversal of their roles only produced a stronger mistress for her to submit to, and the anticipation of that moment made it all the more satisfying when it came.  But with Rat, it was different.


The only sort of victory the tiny brunette could hope for was a sexual one.  To please Rabbit in a way she was either not expecting or outlast her peaks of lust.  And with the aid of her blessing, Rat proved to be a match for Rabbit’s nigh-infinite libido enough for the grey-haired bunny maid to admit it wasn’t just luck.  The blurred line of domination and submission was one she’d have never experienced if not for the year-long servitude to each of them their ‘leader’ was forced to endure.



February 9, 2024

11:35 pm


Making the most of her last day with Rat, Rabbit had gotten no cleaning done at all.  Of course, whether she cleaned or not, the actual servants of the Jade Palace would tidy up their wing.  She just did so to keep herself busy and distracted.


“If only we got to keep you when we’re not overseeing that year’s fortune, Rat.  I would have loved to spend this last month thinking of nothing but how to play with you.”  Slipping into the large bath with the diminutive girl, Rabbit’s tone was much softer and friendly than the day she received her over a year ago.  Not wanting to pass Rat off covered in her love juices, she waited as long as she could before coming to clean up.


I kind of wish she’d just ignore me again, honestly.  It’s not like she likes me.  Trying to put some distance between her and her colleague, Rat knew that she’d still be licking Rabbit’s puffy anus right now if she didn’t want to keep up appearances.  Just what pleasures I can bring her…


As a former rat, she understood the difficulties of adjusting to their human forms.  Both Rabbit and Rooster were the horniest of them all since both go into ‘heat’ whenever they get aroused.  Technically, she goes into ‘heat’ every four or five days, the most frequent of everyone else who had actual heat cycles.  While it can be a bother if she neglects it for too long, she’s long since figured out how to control herself, like a human can.


“Well, it wasn't the most terrible I’ve had yet.”  She said as Rabbit cupped her hands around her to keep her from drifting too far away.  “Though I’m sure either Snake or Boar will be contenders to beat Tiger…”  Sighing, she contemplated the years ahead of her as she was tucked snuggly into Rabbit’s cleavage.  “At least I’m going to Dragon next.”


“For as much as you complain about all of us being so much bigger than you, you don’t seem to have the same issue with Dragon.”  Letting the warmth of the water permeate her body, Rabbit shuddered at the thought of having to interact with Dragon’s true body.


“What difference does it make to me if she is nine chi or four hundred?  All that means for me is I have a bit further to climb when I visit her.  And unlike everyone else, she doesn’t tease me for how small I am.”


“Four hundred chi already?”  Trying to image just how big the emerald-haired woman must be, Rabbit recalled how, back when they first received the Empress’ blessing, she, Dragon, and Monkey all shared the same height.


“Well, four hundred thirty-two come midnight, but who’s counting.”


Shaking her head, Rabbit just smirked at how close the two Guardians that represented the extreme ends of the size spectrum were.  “Well, I suppose humans would never build a house next to a bear’s den, but will settle cities around volcanoes.”  Knowing that their time was short before she had to be back in her room for the hand-off, Rabbit held Rat up and impishly stuck out her tongue at her.  “J-Just one more time?  I doubt I’ll get my hands on you again until your punishment is finished.”


“Why ask when you’re going to do it anyway?”  Rat asked, seeing the lust in Rabbit’s amber eyes.


“Formality, mostly.”  She said, lowering the brunette into the water.  “After all, weak and helpless as you are, I am still a maid.”


Rolling her eyes at the false professionalism, the servants that tend to matters in the Jade Palace are far more respectful than the grey-haired, self-proclaimed ‘maid’ ever was.  Were there rumors and jokes circulating about her size among them?  Of course.  But they wouldn’t dare breathe a word of disrespect in the presence of herself or the Jade Empress.


Holding her breath as she was pulled under, Rat didn’t hesitate to crawl into the waiting, hot sex.  There wasn’t much air in Rabbit’s dripping folds, but enough to keep her from passing out for a few minutes.  And with a year’s worth of practice squirming and wiggling in the tight tunnel of lust, she was able to sequester herself deep enough to reach all of Rabbit’s most sensitive spots.  Licking the thick fluids pooling around her, she didn’t dislike the flavor or viscosity, but it wasn’t like drinking Ox’s milk, or even Goat’s for that matter.  Beats the taste of her ass though.  Just thankful Rabbit wasn’t in the mood for some back door pleasure, Rat indulged her ‘caretaker’ final request.  Digging her feet into deep crevices, nibbling on plump folds, massaging areas where nerves grouped up, she used all the experience she gained to give Rabbit an intense, fast orgasm.


As the vice-like muscle of the horny hare’s sex constricted and spasmed, Rat was pushed out just as her lungs began pleading for air.  Before she could blackout, Rat frantically swam to the surface and gasped for air.


“Mmmnnn…  We could probably fit one more–”


“Do you want to keep Dragon waiting?”  Not letting Rabbit’s greedy lust tempt her into using her again, Rat knew the threat of the larger woman would carry more weight than her words alone.


And as much as she wanted to ignore Rat’s warning, they all knew how punctual Dragon was; Rabbit especially.  With a reluctant sigh, she rinsed the tiny brunette off and promptly exited the bath.




Getting back to her room with a few minutes to spare, Rabbit made the most of her dwindling time with Rat by having the tiny girl play with and tease her breasts.  Unlike Ox and Goat, she didn’t lactate, so there was no risk of dirtying the brunette with anything other than her sweat.


Then, as punctual as always, there was a knock at her door just as the Year of the Rabbit ended.  “Hare, I have come for 2024 and Rat.”  The voice on the other side said in an even, professional tone.


Quickly getting up and fixing her clothes, Rabbit slipped the ring holding the jewel off her finger and gave it to Rat as she opened the door.  As always, the emerald-haired, mature beauty had sent one of her avatars to interact with people outside of her room.  Other than renovating their entire wing to accommodate her true body’s size, it was the only way they could all comfortably live together.


The form-fitting, scale-patterned cheongsam Dragon wore accentuated her mature, hourglass figure.  The deep verdant color of the silky smooth fabric matched the scales that had once covered her body and if not for tying her hair up, the long locks would reach well past her knees.  Taking the reading glasses off her face and hanging them in the open chest of her dress, she pulled back the light green satin shawl draped behind her back over her arms as she held out her hand.


“Here you are, Dragon.  I wish you luck in guiding 2024.”  Speaking softly and politely, the grey-haired girl bowed as she extended her hand and let Rat climb off.  “And it was a more enjoyable year than I anticipated, Rat.  Make sure you support Dragon properly.”


Sliding the ring onto Dragon’s finger for her, Rat held onto the older-looking woman’s slender fingers and half-smiled to Rabbit.  Seeing her speak so humbly now seemed like a poor joke after a full year of being exposed to her true nature.  “Yeah, I guess it wasn’t worse than I was expecting.”  She said, offering her a small wave.


“Thank you, Hare.  Now, if you’ll excuse us, I have much I’d like to discuss with Rat.”  Bowing to the bunny maid, Dragon turned to leave.  “Oh, and could you please pass a message to Serpent for me?”


“Of course.”


“Tell her that, this year, I will not be delivering the year to her and she is to come to my room to pick up 2025 and Rat.”  Dragon knew why the other Guardians avoided her room, and her going to Snake’s room to pass off the year each cycle was her being considerate of the silver-tongue seductress.  This cycle, however, she wasn’t feeling so generous.


“A-As you wish.  I’ll make sure she gets your message.”


“Thank you.  Have a pleasant year.”  Leaving, unlike when she manifested her avatars, she needed to bring both the jewel and Rat back to her room, and she didn’t want to risk Rat running into anyone else on her way to her room.  “Now that I finally have a chance to speak with you, can you tell me what happened back in 2020, Rat?  Even if Goat verified that Boar wasn’t lying, I cannot believe you would be so negligent as to let 2020 degrade so much.”  Once she was sure they were far enough away from Rabbit’s impressive range of hearing, Dragon’s professional, neutral tone warmed up and she held the tiny brunette up to her face.  The sharp glare in her eyes softened as she asked her to be honest with her.


And to not have someone harass her or immediately use her for sexual gratification, Rat was happy to be in Dragon’s capable hands.  Had she been earlier in the order, before Tiger even, Rat might have appealed to her to try and get the others to listen to her, but it was too late for that now.  “It still doesn’t change the fact that I never told anyone when things got bad.  I didn’t seek help from Ox, Goat… or you.  So, as much as I’m going to hate my year with Snake, it shouldn’t be so bad after that.”


“Are you sure?  If you just stay in my room…”


“Oh~?  Is that what this is really about?  You just want to keep me all to yourself?”  Snickering at the knowledgeable beauty, Rat jumped over to her collarbone and scurried to the emerald hanging from the gold chain around her neck.  Lifting it, she smiled impishly as she lightly licked the spot usually hidden under the gem.  Even if the Dragon carrying her currently was an avatar, it was still connected to her true body, and Rat’s action caused the larger woman to stumble.  Losing her grip, Rat tumbled down into the large hole that exposed Dragon’s deep cleavage.


Stifling a sensual moan in her throat, only the tiny brunette could get away with such an act.  “R-Rat!?  How many times must I tell you to not touch my inverted scales!”  Though her tone was more stern than before, the flutter in her voice and blush on her face told a different tale.  “If you were not so small, I would have to punish you quite harshly.”


Snuggling herself in the fourth largest bust, proportionately, among the Guardians, Rat was unintimidated by the empty threat.  While Dragon had, on occasion, punished some of their colleagues by showing them what it is like to have to tour someone’s digestive system once she became significantly larger than everyone else, she had never purposely done so to her.  In fact, as Dragon grew more and more distant from the other Guardians because of her size, that just gave Rat more time to bond with her without the others realizing it.  They were both inconvenienced by the Empress’ blessing and teased by the others for their sizes, which gave them something in common.  “Like being eaten by you is even a punishment.  You’re so big, I feel more cramped in my room than in your stomach.”


As they got to Dragon’s room, the emerald-haired woman sighed and opened the door.  “Well, try to behave yourself and relax.  Nobody will harass you while you are with me.”  She said, but the voice didn’t come from the fake body she manifested to retrieve her.


As they passed the threshold into the magically enlarged room, the avatar plucked Rat from between its soft breasts, took the ring off its finger, and approached the gigantic true body of the Zodiac Guardian.  Laying on a pile of treasures, gold, gems, tomes, scrolls, and art, Dragon lowered her pinky finger to her avatar to receive Rat and the year from it.  Setting Rat on one of her ridiculously huge breasts, the ring holding 2024 grew to fit her finger when she slipped it on.


“And don’t touch anything you’re not supposed to.”


“Don’t worry.  If you really didn’t like it, you wouldn’t keep me so close.”  Giggling and sticking out her tongue, Rat cuddled up to the much, much larger woman.  Had Ox not gotten the wrong impression, the year she spent with her would have been as pleasant as she estimates her time with Dragon will be.  So, for the first time in over four years, the tiny brunette felt she could finally, truly rest.  “Good night, Big One…”


Sensing Rat slip into a peaceful slumber, Dragon smiled gently and manifested another avatar to lay with and protect her.  As she could freely adjust their size, she had it embrace her, and looking through its eyes, she watched over her as she slept.  “I missed you too, Little One.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282