- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2022/01/31]

Disappointed by how horribly 2020 seemed to be handled, Ox calls for an emergency meeting with the other Zodiac Guardians to discuss a proper punishment for Rat.  Since she messed up her responsibilities so much, it seemed only fair that she also help clean up her mess.




February 13, 2021

9:00 am


As impressive and immaculate as it is massive, the Jade Palace is a divine structure like no other.  Officials and delegates hold courts to decide matters of the highest importance within the walls that are home to all sorts of Gods and immortal beings.  In one such wing of this large structure, ten female figures of various sizes and builds sat around a large dodecagonal table with twelve seats.  Before each seat a stylized image of one of the animals of the zodiac was burned into the table top and each chair was crafted for each girl’s specific physique.


“Dragon I can understand, but Rat’s always very punctual.”  Noting the two absences as the agreed upon time for their meeting came, a short, busty girl with white hair looked to the doorway leading to the hall, checking the floor for any signs of the tiny woman.


Appearing literally out of nowhere, sitting in the vacant seat behind the Dragon symbol, a full figured, mature woman with vibrant green hair cleared her throat.  “I am very much on time, Goat, but you’re right that it is odd Rat isn’t here yet.  Ox, you did tell her about this emergency meeting, yes?”


As the attention shifted from the missing five and a half inch tall girl to the eight and a half foot tall, black-haired, absolutely stacked woman massaging one of her breasts, she leaned forward.  Resting her heavy chest on the table, Ox extended her hand to show the ring she was wearing with 2021’s orb set into it.  Chipped and marred with deep cracks, the once brilliant shining jewel of Earth’s prosperity was tainted with dark, swirling clouds of disgusting browns and sickly greens.  It was a state they hadn’t seen a year be reduced to in decades, as it seemed like 2020 was left to rot without any sort of organized plan of action until it was far too late.


“When I went to Rat’s room yesterday, this is what I received from her.”  She said, her anger long since dissipated into disappointment.  Looking to her right, past the vacant seat for the tiny rodent-turned-girl she addressed the overweight, blonde who looked visibly uncomfortable in her dress.  “Boar, it’s hard to believe Rat would be so negligent in her duties.  You’re sure there was no problem when you handed it over to her?”


Looking at the terrible state that 2021 was starting out in, Boar was as surprised as everyone else when she saw it.  “Wow, Rat really dropped the ball.  Last I saw it, 2019 was perfectly healthy and normal.”


“And you gave it to her without issue?” Goat asked, assessing Boar’s behavior and speech patterns.  So far she’s been honest, but something just isn’t adding up here.  She thought, knowing how diligent Rat normally is.


However, having long since put her exchange of responsibility out of her mind, since she was eating and upset at the time, Boar had completely forgotten that she both accidentally swallowed 2019 for the last month or so of her time with it and that she had sat on and shoved Rat up her butt after the brunette insulted her weight and called her ‘Pig’.  Not even the oddly large bowel movement she had near the end of February registered as anything important to her, since she didn’t even notice expelling Rat from her bowels or burying her in her excrement.  “Yeah, Rat came and went so fast, I barely remember it at all.”


Because Boar believed she was telling the truth, Goat’s blessing didn’t register what she said as a lie, so she was forced to accept what the portly blonde had said.  “Okay, well it still doesn’t make sense that Rat let the year get this bad.  And again, where is she?  We should hear her side too.”


“Regardless of what she says, she’s still responsible for not telling us that the year was in such hard shape.”  Speaking up in a sultry, silky smooth voice, the tall, thin woman two places to the left of Goat was quick to dismiss whatever excuse the palm-sized girl would give.  “We must administer a punishment for her negligence.”


“You just want an excuse to torment her, Snake.”  Even if she tried to hide it behind just intentions, Goat could see through the elegant word play the serpent-tongued woman was setting up.  “Ox, you were the last one to see her.  Where’s Rat?”


“Well, about that.”  Lifting one of her breasts with her hand, Ox bounced it a couple times while blushing slightly.  “I was so angry at her that I decided to punish her myself.  She’s currently trapped in my breast.”


There was a silence that hung over the table for a moment at the bovine woman’s admission.  Sure, over the millennia since they had been charged by the Jade Empress to watch over the year in turn, there wasn’t a single one of them that didn’t have a story of the tiny girl getting inserted into one of their orifices, but this was a first.  Even with her claiming the brunette was in her breast, it wasn’t noticeable at all.


“Okay, that’s hot actually.”  Eyeing the mammoric prison, the girl directly to Ox’s left smirked.  “Y’know what?  I’m kinda pissed at Rat for messing up our hard work too.  I don’t think getting trapped in Ox’s boob for a bit is punishment enough.”


Despite the protests of Goat and Dragon, the rest of the Zodiac Guardians agreed, and the rest of the meeting was spent discussing how they were going to hold the tiny girl accountable for her actions.



????, 2021?


Sustained by the blessings of the Jade Empress, Rat wasn’t sure how long she was out for when her consciousness stirred within Ox’s breast.  She could still remember being roughly inserted into the larger woman’s gigantic nipple, and all she could smell and taste was thick, creamy breast milk.  Not that she disliked the taste of Ox’s breast milk, since the bovine woman was constantly lactating and freely offered her teats to anyone who asked, Rat would often seek her out to chat and drink, but this was overwhelming.  Her stomach was filled with it and with how heavy her lungs felt, they were only recently emptied of it.  As she laid slowly regaining consciousness, the first thing she saw as her vision came into focus was the gentle giantess as she was watching over her with a smile.


“Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead.”  Giggling at the tiny girl as she noticed her wake up, Ox nudged Rat with her finger playfully.


Sitting up and coughing to soothe her agitated lungs, the small brunette’s mind raced to catch her up with what she last remembered and why Ox had decided to trap her inside one of those gigantic deposits of fat and milk hanging off her chest.  “O-Ox!  Ox, you have to listen to me.  I didn’t ruin 2020, Boar didn’t-”


“I’ve already shown the others the year, Rat, and Goat confirmed that 2019 was fine when Boar last had it.”  Cutting the mousey girl off before she tried to talk her way out of punishment, the ravenette held a finger to Rat’s tiny lips to silence her.  “We’ve all agreed that some sort of punishment needs to be doled out for such egregious mismanagement of 2020, but I understand that managing an unfortunate year can be very difficult… especially for you.”  Gently picking the tiny girl up in her palm, the larger woman brought Rat up to her lips and gave her a quick kiss.  “I’m sorry I was so rough with you yesterday, but when I saw the state 2020 had degraded to…”


“But I did…  I mean, I did my best, but…”  Trying her best to figure out the best way to explain what had happened, Rat’s blessing was aiding her in what to say but she could tell that nothing she said, no matter how clever, was going to get through to the more simple-minded woman.  “Boar ate 2019 before giving it to me and shoved me up her butt to get it!  Sure, I probably should have asked for help after she literally crapped me out a month later, but 2020 was in such rough shape!”


As entertaining of an idea it was to imagine Rat getting pushed out the plump rear of the portly blonde, if that was the case Boar would have said something about it at the meeting.  Or at the very least Goat would have noticed if she was trying to hide something like intentionally interfering with another Guardian while they tended to the year.  However, having always been one of the largest Zodiac Guardians, Ox wasn’t able to fully appreciate all the hardships that come with being as small as Rat.  Hugging the tiny girl into her chest, she offered her another gentle smile.  “It’s alright, I won’t be too tough on you as you assist me in watching over 2021.  You don’t mind, right?”


“But I didn’t… I-It wasn’t…”  Wanting so desperately to deny the blame being laid on her, with her Cleverness Rat came to two conclusions.  Firstly, Ox wasn’t going to believe her over Goat’s Councilor blessing, so there was no talking her way out of the erroneous fault laid against her.  Secondly…  Well, if it’s Ox maybe a year playing assistant won’t be so bad.  Her heart fluttering at the thought of climbing on and accidentally being pinned under the bovine girl’s massive body, unable to free herself until the busty woman either noticed her or moved of her own accord, she wasn’t completely against it.  Sighing, she dropped her shoulders in defeat.  “Alright, I guess.”


“Good.  Now, I spent most of yesterday tending to 2021 so we’ll have to wait a bit to see if the treatment takes.  Until then, how about some drinks while we wait.”  Motioning to the table in the middle of her room, she had already prepared a couple ceramic bottles labeled as some of the strongest liquor the Jade Palace produced.


Paling a bit at the thought of the massive woman losing her sensibilities into the bottom of a bottle, Rat hesitantly smiled back to her.  “Uh… Y-You know, as much as I’d love to, um, I…  I just came out of you breast and-”


“You can go back in instead if you want.”  In the most gentle yet frightening way that only Ox with her motherly personality could threaten someone in, she bounced one of her mammaries in her free hand and giggled playfully at the tiny girl.  Even just that bit of interaction with her breast was causing her cheeks to turn crimson with excitement and her eyes to glaze over in arousal.  “I never knew how incredible it felt before…”


Jumping down to the table top, Rat scurried over to the cup sized for her and held it up to Ox.  “To a wonderful year!”


“Yes, I suppose there is no need to do that again…”  Somewhat disappointed, the larger woman poured them both a drink.  …yet.




Despite her much larger body with a body fat percentage close to Boar’s, only focused almost exclusively on her chest and rear, Ox was a pretty cheap drunk and Rat knew it.  So while encouraging the curvy woman, who quickly discarded her cow-print, mini cheongsam, to drink heartily, Rat herself nursed every cup she got to maintain her sobriety.


“An’ then Rabbit just… just lied therr and Snek was doin’ this weird danshe.”  Attempting to catch Rat up on the most interesting things she had witnessed over the past year, her inebriated state was making her stories less coherent.  However, to demonstrate her point, the naked woman got up and started both gracefully and awkwardly shaking her hips and jiggling her breasts as she danced around the table.


This is my chance!  With Ox’s attention focused on trying to replicate the dance she only half-remembered, Rat took advantage of the distraction to put down her cup and climb down from the table.  I’ll come back first things in the morning, I promise, I just need a shower and my comfy bed.  Waiting for the gigantic dancing woman to pass her so she could rush to the door while her back was turned, Rat could still smell Ox’s breast milk on her clothes and was tired from close to a year without a proper night’s sleep.


Oh my, trying to run so soon?  However, not quite as intoxicated as she let on, Ox noticed Rat’s escape attempt and smirked as she saw the brunette sprinting to the door.  “An’ then Snek- whoa!”  Buckling her knees, she jumped back to eclipse the fleeing girl under the shadow of her butt.  Sorry Rat, but Horse has been so busy lately…  Just help me out for a bit.


Freezing instinctively as a dark shadow fell over her, Rat had just enough time to look up and see the hefty rear of the drunken bovine girl soar over her and the thick, plump folds of her bare sex coming down on top of her!  No, Ox!  Throwing up her arms in defense on reflex, Rat was crushed under the immense weight of the hundreds of pounds slammed into her, sinking her arms and face into the deep, moist slit.


Moaning sultrily as the tiny brunette pressed pleasingly into her womanhood, Ox looked down at her crotch and smiled seeing a small pair of legs sticking out from under her.  Anh~!  Oh Rat, I meant to get you under my rear, but this works as well.  Grinding her sex into the floor a bit as she rolled her hips back and forth, Ox took another swig from the gourd she was holding as Rat’s kicking feet stimulated her clit perfectly.  Yes, yes!  Right there, you’re doing so well.  Mmmmm, we’ll just have to do this again without the alcohol.


The sweet scent of the gigantic woman’s sex, paired with the rapidly increasing heat, overwhelmed Rat’s senses.  Sweat was soaking her in equal measure to the love nectar spilling from the clearly aroused ravenette and to make matters worse, in her drunken state even though Ox clearly felt that she had fallen on her, she was too aroused to get off her.  Ox!  Ox, I know you can feel me!  Get off!  I’m… I’m sinking in more!  Her legs the only thing she could move, Rat kicked furiously and tried to squirm out from ravenous sex as Ox parted her labia to better feel her, but all she accomplished was to increase the heat around her and the flow of sexual fluids oozing past her.  Ox…  Please, get off of me.  I-I’m not your toy.  In order to breathe, she was forced to lick and swallow the viscous liquid coating her face.  It tasted sweet and light, like juice from an exotic fruit, so it was easy to consume and slightly addictive.


Over the millennia, whether intentional or accidental, she had been used by all of the other Guardian’s to relieve sexual tension.  Given her small stature, she was shorter than most of their adult toys, to say nothing of the male genitals that Horse and Rooster both had, so she was easily overpowered and handled.  Despite her protests, she had intimate awareness of the many holes, and in some cases digestive systems, of her eleven colleagues…  It was degrading and frustrating to know that, when it came down to it, she wasn’t, couldn’t be their equal.


No…  Ox, please… get off of me~!  And yet, through all of that and the storm of emotions raging inside of her, the heat spreading throughout her body in tandem with the pleasure of being so completely dominated by the gentle giantess made her try to match Ox’s rhythm as she pressed her crotch up into the plump sex covering her.  Oh, Empress!  I.. I…  Her arms caught in the hungry orifice hidden between the black-haired woman’s lower lips, Rat felt her body being drawn deeper into the sweltering furnace of lust.


Also feeling her body pull the diminutive girl into her sacred place, Ox didn’t try to stop the process, but didn’t speed it along either.  Yes, that’s the way Rat.  Come inside of me. It’s a bit slimy and may be a bit tight, but it’s warm.  Come.  Deeper… deeper~  Finishing off her bottle, Ox let her lust guide her towards the sexual release she had been craving for close to a week now.  Not nearly as big or thick as Horse, but you feel amazing in your own way, Rat!  That’s right, don’t fight it.  You love it in me, don’t you.  Squeezing her labia together to hold the squirming girl in place, Ox leaned forward until her face was against the floor and round rear was sticking in the air.  Most of Rat’s torso had been drawn into her, with only the legs of the smaller girl writhing out of her sex.  Just a… bit more…  Her moans becoming louder and louder, drowning out the squelches of the tiny girl struggling in her quim, Ox focused more on pulling Rat further into her own so she could feel the girl’s minuscule tongue poke and scrape along the deeper folds of her womanhood.  Rolling over onto her back as she felt the brunette’s feet about to disappear into her, Ox looked down at her sex, sweaty and panting, as the last trace of Rat was hidden from the outside world.  Swallowing Rat with just her vaginal muscles, Ox’s lust was tipped over the edge and her body constricted down on the tiny girl, pulling her a bit deeper as a spray of satisfaction shot from her sex, soaking to the floor as she cried out in ecstasy.


Tapped and compressed into the full-figured woman’s body, Rat owed her immortality once again for keeping her alive as the powerful sex-muscles would have crushed her small body otherwise.  But even that only helped to facilitate her own orgasm as she spasmed inside of her fellow Zodiac Guardian.  I…  I did it again…  As the aftershocks of a fulfilling climaxed rocked both her and Ox’s body, Rat breathed heavily of what little air was available to her inside the undulating sex.  I know I should hate being treated like this… but it’s not so bad with some of them.  Ox and Dragon especially, but…


“Well, I suppose that is enough fun for one night.”  Standing and rubbing her lower abdomen, while she wasn’t as satisfied as when she gets to ride Horse’s member, it was more fulfilling than playing with herself.  Looking around the room though, she had made a bit of a mess, getting her sweat and secretions all over the floor, not to mention the spray of her ejaculation reaching as far as the wall next to the door.  “But first I should clean this up.  I wouldn’t want Rabbit to see this.”


Listening to her and Ox’s heartbeats clam down, Rat was expecting that she would be pushed, pulled or allowed to crawl out of he powerful sex holding her, but after a few minutes, Ox simply got up.  Huh?  O-Ox?  Ox?!  C-Can you let me out now?  Ignored by the woman she was hidden away inside of, Rat felt as the ravenette went about doing tasks that involved her walking around, bending over and shaking from side-to-side or back-and-forth.  Ox!  Ox, I know you can feel me!  Squirming a bit to get the gentle woman’s attention, Rat quickly stopped when she the only fruits of her labor was the increase in heat around her as the sex organ began to get ready for another round.  Seriously, she’s just going to keep me in here?  Is this what the next year is going to be like for me?  She didn’t have the energy for something so intense again, even if her body was getting excited from being left inside of her gigantic colleague like some forgotten sex toy.


Humming to herself as she cleaned up her mess, Ox looked down at her belly in mild disappointment when Rat stopped stimulating her again.  “Aww, that’s too bad.  Well, sleep tight, Rat.  I suppose I should go to sleep as well.”


Breathing deeply and letting out a sigh as she felt Ox lay down to go to sleep, it confirmed to her that she was stuck in the curvy woman until… whenever she decided to let her out.  At the very least, it smells much better than Boar’s fat ass.




With the first couple of nights setting the precedent for the year to follow, Ox used Rat continuously throughout the year as a means of stress relief.  There wasn’t a day when the ravenette didn’t have the mousey girl on her, most often squeezed between her gigantic breasts so’s not to be too much of a distraction… or to more easily put her into the mood when she wanted.


Rat also didn’t mind being held somewhat against her will either.  She liked Ox and they had a good relationship with one another, though she wasn’t sure if the large woman saw her as a friend, colleague, daughter, lover or toy since she was made to fill all of those roles throughout the year.  For about a month after Ox took over, managing 2021 was relatively easy, so rather than ask for her input or request her to complete tasks, they would chat like friends and Ox would breast feed her like some child.  Rat was resistant to this at first, despite Ox’s milk being very delicious and nutritious, but she wasn’t able to overpower the larger woman who would end up shoving her entirely into her breast if Rat fought back too much.  There were also the days of Rat being trapped in Ox’s dress, face pressed into her nipple, as she attended to other duties, and it wasn’t like her silhouette was hard to see through the material.


However, things worsened for a few months after that and Ox became increasingly sexually frustrated having to continuously manage that ever changing situation.  In the beginning, Ox consulted with Rat for ways of dealing with the increased misfortune, but quickly started ‘requesting’ Rat to relieve her instead.  Even though she was sitting on Rat or using her to massage her sex, Ox always asked in that way a parent would tell a child to do something as if they had a choice in the matter.  Soon enough, she didn’t even need to ask at all, and Rat knew exactly how to please the curvy woman by the time things even out roughly halfway through the year.  While their friendly, coworker relationship mostly returned to normal, their conversations were usually between Rat crawling into Ox’s sex or rear simply because she was used to it by now.


Ox didn’t try to correct this behavior either, or rather, she didn’t see it as something that needed to be corrected.  She could cuddle with the smaller girl whenever she wanted.  She could feed her, so there was no need for them to be separated.  Even if Rat acted reluctant, she barely had to even imply she was horny for the tiny brunette to attend to her lust, and she of course returned the favor.  Even as 2021 took a bit of a turn for the worse approaching the end of summer, it wasn’t as severe as earlier in the year and Rat was indispensable throughout it.  Then, things started to look better leading into the last few months of the year, and right up until the last week or so of the year, thanks to Rat’s council warning her about it, Ox was able to handle the influx of misfortune that accompanied the winter holidays…


Out of seemingly nowhere, the year took a turn for the worst, far more severe than anything Rat had seen since she first got the year from Boar.  Practically all the hard work and restoration Ox had done for the year was ruined and there was nothing she could have done to stop it.  Rat could tell this irritated the ravenette, though Ox was trying to not take her anger out on her intentionally.  Getting sat on or smothered under the woman’s massive mammaries became more and more common, and lasted longer until Ox just couldn’t take it anymore.


Believing she was distracting herself too much with Rat, in early January Ox shoved Rat back into her breast so she could focus entirely on trying to get 2022 ready for the next Guardian.



January ??, 2022

??:?? pm


Just as every other time she had been drowned, Rat awoke with sore lungs, a stomach filled with milk so rich and thick it might as well be a heavy cream and absolutely no clue as to how much time she had been unconscious for.  However, the crushing pressure of the heavy flesh around her told her she was still in Ox’s breast, which was unusual.  Huh?  Shouldn’t her blessing be replenishing her milk?  Before she could form an idea of what was going on, a powerful suction force pulled on her body as something increased the pressure of her surroundings.  Wh-What?  What’s going oooooooon!  Lubricated with breast milk, Rat slid towards the entrance of the milk duct holding her, but as her feet came out of Ox’s nipple, it wasn’t cool air that caressed her feet, but a rough, slimy, squishy surface rubbing against her.  In quick succession, her legs and body were also drawn from her breast entrapment, only for some other tight, smooth orifice to grab hold of her feet and drag her further out.  Once her head popped out though, her confusion was replaced with fear as her superior eyesight wasn’t hampered by the near pitch darkness of the thing pulling her from Ox’s nipple.  A mouth!  Wh-Who?  No!  Quickly wrapping her arms around the tongue attempting to push her further down the gullet devouring her, Rat panicked and tried to kick herself free, but it’s hold on her legs was too strong.  “Hey!  Hey, let me go!  I don’t want to be your lunch!”  She yelled, hoping her voice could even be heard.


Whoever her would be devourer was, they were aware they had gotten her out of Ox’s breast since they released the nipple as soon as she was pulled out of it.  After a couple unsuccessful attempts to simply ignore her and swallow her, the lips of her captor opened, and two slender, tanned fingers came in and plucked her out.  “Just couldn’t go down easy, could ya.”


Recognizing the tone and voice as her eyes adjusted to the light, Rat froze as she was held up by the next in line for the Zodiac Guardians, Tiger!  Her bright orange and black hair cut to just long enough to be able to tie back, her tiger print, two-piece qipao fit snugly to the contours of her athletic build, revealing her well defined muscles.  She was grinning menacingly, though the adorable purring sound she was making took a bit of the edge from her intimidating stance as she stood over Ox, grinding her foot into one of the satisfied-looking woman’s breasts.


“Tiger!?  Let me go, you can’t just eat me.”  Of her colleagues, Rat was the least fond of Tiger and Snake since the two of them were always trying to swallow her whole simply to prove to her they could… expect it wasn’t exactly hard to prove and they have done so often enough!


“Now, now.  It won’t do to lie.  We both know you’ve toured my guts more times than either of us have bothered to coun-”


“20,353.”  Cutting the fourth tallest Guardian off, Rat was very much aware of how often she had been swallowed alive.  In fact, because of Snake in particular, she’s been through every other Zodiac Guardian’s digestive systems multiple times throughout the millennia.


Did she seriously count each- No, of course she did.  Pausing only for a moment, Tiger shook off her surprise.  “Yeah, well you’re coming with me to help fix this mess you started.”  Holding up her finger to show the brunette the battered and tainted gem in her ring, Tiger left Ox’s room with an unwilling Rat.  “And I think having a little stomach massager giving me belly rubs from the inside is about as useful as you’ll be to me.  That and using you to fill my stomach will help me keep to my new diet without overeating.”


“What!?  But I thought my punishment was helping Ox this past year!”


“Heh, and how’d that be fair to the rest of us?  We’re each getting a year with ya, and we can choose how we treat ya.”  Opening her mouth again, Tiger was eager to swallow Rat and not get yelled at, or even worse ‘disciplined’ by Dragon for it.


“W-Wait, wait, wait!  It wasn’t me!”  Trying once again to reason with someone over this, Rat tried to get Tiger to let her go.  “It was Boar!  She ate 2019 a month before giving it to me and it backed her up.  When I went to get it, she shoved me up her butt to get it, but I couldn’t get it out and was trapped in her butt for a month!  If it wasn’t for my late start, I could have handled this, or at least handled it better.”


Stopping and pulling Rat back from her mouth, Tiger just grinned at her.  “So it was the fat ass’ fault after all?  Figures.”


“Yes!  So, could you let me go?  I’ve already spent a year with Ox over false charges.”


“Yeah, how ‘bout a hard ‘no’.”


“What!?  Why?  I swear it was Boar!”


“And I believe ya. But when Ox said she was punishing you by trapping ya in her tit?  Empress, I wanted that too.  Actually, even though Snake led the push for all of us getting a year with you, I think everyone realized that pig must have done something without realizing it.  Well, except her, that cow back there, and probably Horse, so only Goat, Dragon and Dog voted on not punishing you.  If yer lucky, they’ll go easy on you, but the rest of us just got an excuse to get a live plaything for a year.”


“N-No… No, please don’t.”  Now that she has become aware of the full scope of her punishment, Rat was terrified of the year to come.  Normally, as long as you don’t take it too far, the other Zodiac Guardian’s wouldn’t get involved when one messed with another.  Incidents like her getting sat on by others, if it seemed like an accident, were forgiven, but orchestrating for it to happen or whenever Tiger or Snake ate her for fun were usually met with disciplinary action from Dragon, or Ox if she could do it.  So… until 2032 I’ll be at the mercy of everyone else without repercussions?


Seeing that Rat understood her position, Tiger didn’t waste any time and swallowed her without hesitation.  It was definitely in line with her blessing, so she thoroughly enjoyed feeling the large lump of flesh slide down her throat and settling in her belly, sloshing around with all of Ox’s delicious milk that she drank to suck the tiny brunette out.  “Looking forward to working with ya, Rat.  Try to stay in my belly unless you like the view of my ass you’ll be seeing on your way out.”  Patting her stomach, the muscular girl went back to her room, looking at 2022 and sighing.


As much as she hated being eaten, Rat knew what was in store for her for the resort of not just the year, but the cycle as well.  And yet, maybe because of the year she had just spent with Ox, she felt her loins tingle at the thought.  Regardless of how this goes though… it looks like the start of 2022 is going to be about as shitty as 2020 was…  Left to stew in acids incapable of breaking her body down, Rat settled in for what will definitely be a long, long year.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282