- Text Size +

Cass passed by the mirror in her bedroom, her hips swaying with her signature Cass like swagger. Normally she wasn't one to preen in the mirrors like some high school bimbo, she knew she looked good, but hell everyone looks every now and then. She stood in front of the full length mirror and turned, pumping her voluminous ass out and peeking at it from over her shoulder, she gave it a quick shake and then turned back around. She pulled her shoulders back, admiring her ample rack, the way her shirt wrinkled in the corners of the arm struggling to contain her tidies.

She couldn't help but notice her nipples, clearly visible through the shirt and bra, she wiped her hand across the left one and shivered, "Damn... why are they so sensitive all the time." she fumed. Usually she didn't do much playing with them since the stimulus was just too much but every now and then you have to take a walk on the wild side and try something new. Her head shook back and forth "Gurrrrl what is wrong with you today." she muttered; a frown appearing on her face, it wasn't cold and she didn't even feel horny but her highly visible pointed nipples begged to differ.

She pulled off her shirt and hiked up her bra, her breasts bouncing up and down wildly. Her hands moved slowly, her fingers tracing along the silky fabric of the bra, making circles around her hard nipples, the anticipation of the feeling spurring her forward. Fingers danced back and forth tickling her nips through the bra, it was almost too much just through the fabric but it was enough. She unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor, exposing her perky jugs and her rock hard nipples, like 2 huge chocolate chips atop two soft cakes. Fingers sunk in to the softness, palpitating her own soft breasts, squishing the jiggly skin, letting it bulge and squeeze out from between her barely visible fingers.

Those same playful digits quickly zeroed in on her nipples, pinching them around their bases, rolling them pulling them as if she was attempting to squeeze milk from herself. Instead of milk a blissful feeling of arousal poured out, sending her into a fit of shivers. She giggled, the feeling bubbling up and out and she pulled her hand away. In her panties the atmosphere had quickly become tropical and she considered moving there but decided to stay up north for the time being, after all it was lovely this time of year.

A peacock feather sticking out of a vase on her dresser called to her and she plucked it out, a devious little smile on her face. Softly she rubbed the feather across her erect nipple, the sensation was so light yet so impactful, she tickled herself for a few more minutes before her hand slipped down the front of her panties, she rubbed herself for a few minutes teasing her throbbing clit, feeling the wetness of her panties. "Too bad I don't have more time." she giggled pulling her hand out and redressing herself. She straightened her clothes in the mirror and picked the feather up from off the floor, having carelessly tossed it there in exchange for something a bit rougher. She ran her finger over the fluffy feather "I think I found a new toy to add to the collection." she smirked, dropping it back into the vase and exiting the room.

 

 

Inside Cass's bra the tiny woman struggled, wiggling and thrashing as best she could, attempting anything to dislodge herself from the constricting force of the solid nipple around her. She was starting to feel sick from the motions of the breasts jiggling as Cass walked. Up and down back and forth, but the worst was yet to come.

Without warning it felt like she was shot out of a cannon, her body still in the nipple rising upwards at insane speeds only to feel the force of god only knows how many G's as she plummeted back down. The breasts wobbled up and down and back and forth, the fabric pulling in the same motion. It twisted her head to the side as it pressed against her face and the front of the nipple. As she stared to the side, by no choice of her own she saw the tent like space forming around the nipple, the brunt of the fabric's tensile strength pressing on her tiny head and the vast surface of the front of Cass's nipple. How nice it would have been to be there she lamented, tears rolling down her face as she realized she was actually thinking about preferring a different location on her besties nipple. This is what it had come to, no more dreams of her former life, but just desires to be anywhere other then where she currently was on Cass.

The force of the fabric began to push her back, back inside of Cass's nipple. "NOOOOO!" she screamed unable to do anything as all her efforts to escape the nipple were being undone by a bit of fabric. She could feel herself sliding along the smooth skin of the milk duct, see the dim light slowly being blocked from her sight by nipple flesh closing in, the opening resealing trapping her yet again in darkness. The nipple was devouring her, like some sort of horrible animal swallowing her whole, leaving her to rest in its belly, to be nothing but part of Cass's immense body. Her own tiny body shook as she sobbed alone in the dark feeling the vibrations of Cass's blood pounding around her and the gentle sea like sway of her enormous breasts.

The gentle swaying didn't last, nothing lasted. It was always horror, pain, desperation, then silence only for the pattern to repeat until she was killed. There was no hope here, not for her. The tissue around her began to contract, squeezing her body, her arms pressed to her sides, her ribs were being forced inward on both sides. She felt like her guts might bust out her mouth but she couldn't even scream, there wasn't room. The slick skin inside the nipple began to slide pulling her up and down morphing in weird bizarre movements that she could only assume were at Cass's doing.

Everything was because of Cass, it was her body, her slightest movement caused a world changing reaction for someone so small. Through the pain she found herself sinking into a dangerous sense of awe, of respect? Of... she didn't even know, but Cass was no longer just her friend now she was a force of nature, something so beyond any scope of understanding or control by her. The twisting pulling motion slowly coaxed her out of her flesh cocoon and she blinked in the bright light of freedom, her legs still stuffed in Cass's nipple hole.

She watched Cass's fingers, like mountains sliding by her, deafening her with the sound of flesh on flesh, she was shell shocked, no longer caring if she was crushed, watching in a daze unfaced by the danger those fingers possessed. Her head tipped as she saw something green moving toward her, swaying unlike anything she'd ever seen hundreds of fluffy green fingers approaching. They rubbed all around her, touching the nipple's surface everywhere, brushing into her pummeling her, dislodging her from the nipples grip.

She clung, her body responding without her mind interfering, she was falling she knew, and with a bone crushing impact she hit the floor, still nestled in this green cloud. The magnitude of the room spewed out around her, the legs of furniture growing from the jungle of carpet fibers and stretching to the heavens, a canopy made of the undersides of furniture. It was too much, her brain had checked out. She had no idea how long she laid there, not blinking not thinking. Painfully aware of the gargantuan presence of her friend beside her, just existing and barely even that.

Then there was Cass, her face staring at her like a goddess, something so beyond human. For a moment she felt herself thinking she didn't deserve to be seen, she was nothing to her, nothing in comparison to this being. The pounding sound below her perch snapped her out of this destructive thought process and the familiar smell of her friends' privates came with the breeze. She turned to see the forest flattening as Cass's finger moved across the emerald landscape. PFFFFTT PFFFFT PFFFT the green fronds beat against the approaching finger, and then it was her turn. Cass's finger slammed into her and she tumbled up over the ridges, across the dark surface toward the underside of her pink fingernail, with a crash the underside of the painted nail halted her movement, and for the second time that day she slipped into the peaceful embrace of unconsciousness.