- Text Size +

 

The spicy smell of peppers slowly invaded her senses, mingling with her mind in a strange confusing way. It was so ever present so overwhelming. “Ugghhh” she groaned, it was like someone was shoving salsa up her nose. She cracked her eyes her head still spinning and instantly her current situation came spilling back in on her, bashing her mind with flashbacks and replaying over and over as the pain racking her body. 

 

She twisted seeing nothing but pink. Her body jammed in something paste like? She pulled her hand free and scooped up a handful of the stuff “what is this?” She whispered bringing it to her nose and sniffing. It didn’t really smell like anything, in particular. Around her in the mush like material were large rocks. It took her a minute to put the pieces together, given her location, it was dirt. She was stuck in a bit of debris under Cass’s fingernail. It was a mix of dirt, dead skin, lotion, probably cum and god knows what else. 

 

She reached up and covered her nose as the smell of onions, tomato, and pepper made its second appearance. She could feel herself moving with the fingernail and peered out through the narrow opening between nail and finger. Through that half moon of vision she saw red then “CRUNCH!” She slammed her face down her hands covering her ears from the deafening sound. She tentatively removed her hands, everything buzzing from the damage to her ears. Her tiny brain couldn’t seem to figure it out as the sound again tried to remove any hearing she has left. She recovered her ears and hunkered down waiting for it to end. 

 

As she looked up she saw the red outside but now it was intruding on her space, spilling in on what little real estate she had claimed. It seeped under the nail coating her body in spicy acid, the smell was intense and she coughed as it burned her eyes and nose. She could feel the liquid causing her body to slip and she tried to brace herself under the nail but there was nothing to grab. She slipped out from under Cass’s nail and rolled across a hard white surface. She laid still, dripping with salsa juice against the cool floor, not wanting to get up and see what was coming next. 

 

Curiosity is a strange thing, even when you really don’t wanna know you still wanna know, so she looked. Her eyes panning up, it seemed to be the only way to look at her new size. Above her hung Cass’s breasts, covered but still ever present and partially shrouded by them her face. Her mouth was closed but moving... she was chewing. Turning to her left she saw the mountain of salsa, to her right something akin to a content of taco, half of it apparently missing as its interior stuffings spewed out about it. Surrounding her was a mine field of boulders, about the same size as her. 

 

Cass’s hand descended, the shadow of the colossal appendage moving over the plat like a storm cloud. The plate shook knocking her to her feet as Cass’s fingers wrapped around the land mass known as taco and effortlessly lifted it into the heavens. Sauces spewed from it like blood from an animal pierced by the talons of a bird of prey. Dripping out and dripping back to the plate with a bang and a splash gushing out like tiny rivers across the plate. She felt her blood run cold as Cass bit into it, her teeth ripping through it with ease. So much of the taco vanished in an instant, behind those plump moist lips, chewed  and swallowed. 

 

Watching something so enormous simply vanish into nothing filled her with terror, and knowing that the being responsible was even bigger was beyond measure. At her new size Cass eating a taco was like watching a goddess destroy Atlantis. She felt herself backing away but tripped her eyes transfixed on this immortal being who was once her friend. She knew it was crazy to be thinking like this but her mind was having a hard time convincing her body that someone big enough to eat a country was just Cass. 

 

While she tried desperately to detangle this shock and awe Cass had finished her main course and was eyeing the plate. She could feel those brown eyes staring at her, trying to drown her with their gaze alone. She stared back, “I-Is she looking at me? Can she see me?” For the first time hope began to blossom inside her. But like a flower blooming in a blizzard it wilted as Cass’s finger pressed down a few feet away, lifting up and away with one of the boulders next to her. The finger disappeared into her world swallowing mouth. “She’s just eating the crumbs” she lamented recalling one of Cass’s annoying habits of cleaning off her plate until it was spot less. She paled instantly realizing she was on the plate. “Oh my god she’s gonna think I’m a crumb” she started to panic as Cass’s finger descended. She was flattened against the plate before she even had a chance to try and run. 

 

There was no give in the plate and she was pressed into Cass’s skin, her still lingering saliva holding her in place, and lifted up and toward Cass’s mouth. “Please noooo, don’t eat me Cass!” She begged. To her terror she saw her best friends lips part with a loud smack, could feel her hot moist breath around her like a wind storm, as she neared the dark wet cave of Cass's mouth...