- Text Size +

She collided with the substantial pink muscle, her slight body scraped off the finger and onto the serpentine like body part like the crumb Cass believed her to be. The lips sealing behind her like soft fleshy doors with a wet “SMACK” 

 

A scant bit of light managed to squeeze in around the finger still squished between the lips. It illuminated the horror of her situation. The tongue was like a carpet, tiny bristle like fingers that flattened beneath her all coated in saliva, and spaced farther apart rounded little hills of taste buds. Far above the roof of Cass’s mouth like a domed ceiling in some ancient building, and hanging from that ceiling tightly spaced pillars of white, the light sparkling off their smooth flawless surface as saliva dripped from them. Rising to meet those ivory beings were even more of their kind. Teeth tightly closed but prepared at a moments notice to spring apart and ensnare her body between them,grinding her into nothing but paste to be washed away. She felt herself swallow hard hoping Cass wasn’t going to do the same, as she gazed in terror at the darkness at the back of the throat, that tunnel leading to an acidy death of digestion. 


She jumped to her feet and ran toward the tiny gap around the finger before it was pulled from the mouth sealing her in with zero chance of escape. This was the one chance she had, with all the horrors she’d experienced since being shrunken on Cass she's never been given her an option of escape until now, she was not going to miss it. 


Adrenaline pumped through her and her legs moved toward their goal, but they hadn’t taken into consideration the effects of saliva. She felt her feet slip, With a wet crash she fell flat on her face. The softness of the tongue cushioning the blow to her body but not her pride. Before she could get up her ears popped from a sudden change in pressure. With a “SLLLUUURP” deafening her, her body was pulled toward her goal. Riding a wave of saliva she was being forced toward the exit as Cass sucked at her finger, then disaster! 


The massive tongue bellow her began to roll and the saliva wave changed direction. She slid down away from the outside world and toward the base of Cass’s fingertip. The saliva still tinged with Mexican spices ran like streams around her, all pooling around the finger. With a thud she was pushed against it and pulled down into the lake of spit gathered there. The suction held her under and she struggled against the torrent tying desperately to break surface and breath. Her lungs burned begging for sweet sweet air and she screamed bubbles erupting from around her mouth for a second as Cass’s spit flooded her lungs. She clawed frantically at the finger looking for escape, and as all seemed over the suction stopped. With a gasp she broke the surface, coughing and sputtering in the dimness of the giantess’s mouth. 


The pink behemoth turned over slowly, draining the lake that had nearly been her grave away but refusing to allow her to escape. It crushed her against Cass’s finger and began to slide over her meager body. The tastebuds pressing into her back as it slid over her “thump thump thump” each bump knocking the wind from her burning lungs as it pressed her harder and harder against Cass’s finger. “Ughhhh” she moaned unable to even turn her head from the relentless massive licking of her body. 



Finally she’d run the gantlet of the tongues size and it slithered over the top of the finger her in the ocean of saliva that had gathered below it in the bottom of Cass’s mouth. She swam forward and clambered onto Cass’s inner gums, a wall of ivory rose up before her. She reached out and placed her palm against the hard white wall, her neck craning up “how the hell do I climb this” she panicked. Her mind slid back in time, a moment years ago, simple and unimportant then but life saving now. Her and Cass... they’d been putting on makeup, preparing to hit the bars for a night out. Cass was leaned over the sink looking in the mirror “I hate this stupid gap!” She whined her smile in the mirror turning to a frown. Her own voice chimed in “shut up you can’t even see it, gurl. You look amazing stop hating on yourself." she flashed back “the fucking gap!” Her head twisted back and forth and she saw it, scrambling she rushed toward it, and sure as shit it was there. Barely visible to a normal human but to her it was a gateway to freedom. 


She jammed herself in, the two teeth forming a narrow hallway to traverse. Slowly she moved, her back and breasts rubbing against the edges of the teeth, uncomfortably close, her feet sinking into gums. The unfortunate smell of past meals lingering in the crevasse she now moved through. Before her was a wall of smooth pink flesh, the inside of Cass’s enormous lip. There was no thought process other than escape and as she reached the wall of pink she stopped, unsure of what to do now. 


With a deep breath to steady her nerves she pushed against it, the moist smooth flesh compressing around her, sliding against her skin as she moved against it. She was outside the mouth but still inside the lips, her body crammed tightly against the front of Cass’s bottom front teeth. She began to wiggle trying to work her way up and hopefully over the lip, far away from this moist death trap. The wiggling wasn’t working, there was no friction with the layer of saliva coating everything. She pushed against the slick smooth flesh, her hands attempting to make an sort of space she could move better in, surprisingly the skin flexed and allowed her passage. She moved toward the finger slowly covering decent ground until “POP!” The finger vanished from the mouth, sending a ripple through the skin pressing around her, banging her against the teeth behind her. 


The sudden disappearance caused a gush of air and it filled the pocket she was in lifting her airborne in the vacuum of space the substantial finger had just occupied. As Cass’s lip snapped back to fill the space she was flung up and out and with a thud landed on top of Cass’s lower lip as the top lip descended. The huge plump lips sandwiched her between them. Holding her firmly yet cushioning her body in the same instant. Around her she heard a buzzing, the lips vibrated and from deep in Cass’s throat a humming started. A tune stuck in her head bellowed out and shook the tiny woman trapped between her lips. When it stopped hot humid air gushed out and the lips parted, the thick coating of saliva covering her body was the only thing that kept Cass’s breath from blowing her away, but it still hit her with hurricane forces blowing out and over her. 


 

Then a new smell, the most overwhelming yet, coconut. Intense coconut overpowered her senses as she was crushed into the softness of Cass’s lip. Surrounded by thick white paste, she tumbled over the lip carried by this coconut powerhouse, too small to do anything, too exhausted to even know what was happening anymore. “PPFFF SMACK” her ears ached at the super charged lip smack above her. She looked to her left and right, nothing but the glistening purple tinted flesh of lips and the smell of coconut. Unable to move a finger as the thick paste bound her to her best friend's kissably plump lips. Then it dawned on her, it was lip gloss, coconut lip gloss. She was stuck to the bottom of Cass’s lip held firmly in the sticky sweetness of her lip gloss. To make matters worse there was only one time Cass wore coconut lip gloss... when she was with her boyfriend