- Text Size +

Knock knock knock! The banging on the door filled her tiny heart with dread. Cass and her stowaway lumbered toward the door. Before the door even opened she knew who would be there and sure enough he was, filling the open door like a god stood Cass’s boyfriend. They’d been on and off over the years and she was personally not a fan of him. He was a player, never willing to settle down with her bestie, always dumping her when they started getting too serious but Cass always took him back.

She shuddered as his puckered lips filled her entire field of vision, colliding with Cass’s and sandwiching her between the two lovebirds. She was ground back and forth, the Titans she had come between intertwining tongues, thick saliva from who knows which ran down the lips coating her. The loud smacking of the lovers lips made her jump nearly out of her skin but the pressure they forced from both sides prevented that. “I missed you so much baby” Cass purred as the lips parted ways. A louder smack that sent vibrations through her body resounded around them as he slapped Cass’s ass.

“I’ve been thinking about that ass all day mama.” He cooed rubbing against Cass, his hot breath washing around the side of Cass’s neck and mingling with the scent of coconut as he ground up against Cass, his arms reaching around to try and finger his girlfriend. She slid across the lip toward the horrors of the mouth she’d just escaped as Cass gasped sharply, the inhale threatening to suck her back in but the “mmmmmmmm” vibrating her away as the gods hands teased his goddess.

The pair unknowing carried her to the bedroom. The lights dimmed and the music began to roar, disorienting her. She heard a ziiiiiip and before her was a new horror. A dick head of unimaginable proportions, she was eye to eye with it, fully erect, the purple head engorged with blood and lust. The slit in the tip oozing with precum drooling as it eyed her tiny form. Hot moist air washed over her as Cass opened her mouth, her tongue slithering out running over her lips and her best friend as she moistened them in preparation for the task ahead. The tongue slathered her in a fresh coat of saliva, eating away the thick lip gloss holding her in place, smothering her into the soft plump lips. Taste buds racking across her front, with her arms now free she wiped the saliva from her eyes with just enough time to see the dick rapidly approaching.

The dick head disappeared above her own head, taken in by Cass’s huge mouth “SHHHHHHHHLLLL” the shaft slid across the lips as it plunged deeper into the mouth. She was plunged into a forest of musky pubes, the hairs rubbing against her body and the lips around her, threatening to scoop her off and leave her lost in the thick manscape around her. She beat at the hairs as they rubbed, her arms being pushed back with ease by the pubic bush around the base of the dick. Over and over as Cass deep throated the huge pulsing member, the pubes becoming matted with her saliva. The sound of gagging from time to time making her own stomach turn as her friend choked on the pulsing member.

Cass pulled back and began to work the head, her lips rolling inward taking the tiny girl stuck to them toward the dick head. She was rubbed between lip and slimy head. The natural shape of the dick colliding with her body, scrapping her from Cass’s lip. Leaving her jammed on the underside of the dick head, in the crevice between the glands. In the hurricane of tongue, saliva, and lips battering the dick she was now plastered to she felt it throbbing. She could feel his heartbeat around her, feel the blood pump as it fed the monster she was stuck to.

As the master of the member groaned his dick twitched threatening to buck her off. Cass’s tongue twisted around it, lapping greedily between the glands, stroking his sensitive areas, the huge tongue plucked her off, and slide her across the vast head, pressing her tiny body into the giving flesh of the head of the dick. Dragging her through the salty precum, threatening to press her into his dick hole to drown or suffocate.

The edge of his piss slit snagged her and the tongue slithered on. She watched Cass retreat through blurry vision, her eyes stinging from the salty acid precum oozing around her. The slick surface of the giants urethra pressing in and out on her as his dick throbbed with his pounding heart. She knew the pounding was just starting.

She bobbed above Cass, her body laid out stretching for what seemed like miles on the bed bellow. She saw her milk chocolate thighs spread and the harpoon she was stuck to flew toward its target. The heat of Cass’s moist sex washed over her as the dick hesitated before the enormous mulberry lips, thick and wrinkled glistening with anticipation. She could feel tears running down her cheeks as the dick pushed aside the flesh curtains plunging her into the dark warm pussy of Cass...