- Text Size +

The dick slid back and forth inside Cass's love tunnel. Her body reached perhaps the worst level of discomfort so far in her new life in Hell. The dick around her was being squished as it forced itself inside of Cass. The flesh surrounding her pressing in on her to such a degree that she was unable to move, not even her chest could expand and contract, so she stayed there, unable to breath, panic racking her fragile mind yet no way for her body to even attempt to express the sheer terror she was experiencing. All the while her tormentors were beginning to feel the pleasures of each others touch.

He slid his dick head back and forth inside Cass, his efforts not going unnoticed by her body. The humidity level around her began to climb, she could hear Cass's juices flowing around the grinding dick she was jammed into. As she was about to pass out from heat and lack of oxygen the dick slipped out. "Damn you're wet, gurl." vibrated through her and in that one moment she thrashed, not caring if she fell to her death, her cheeks flushed with adrenaline as air rushed into her lungs.

Whether it was her efforts or just gravity she didn't know but she felt herself come free of the dick slit, toppling forward face first into a small glob of cum on the tip of his dick head. A long groan bubbled out of her mouth, her face pressed against his musky skin.

There was no escape, her actions had zero impact, she was at the mercy of these unaware gods and she could do nothing without their blessings. They controlled everything, this was their world and she no longer belonged in it.

Darkness and heat surrounded her once more as she was pushed back inside Cass, dragged along as the dick thrust in and out, harder and deeper. She no longer cared, she kept telling herself to just accept this fate. She felt her body come loose completely. She was rolled and thrashed in the ocean of juices inside Cass's tunnel. In some weird way she found peace in this. Like someone drowning in the ocean, being carried by the waves, turbulence all around yet her mind was accepting of her fate. There was no escape, no release of death, only turmoil in this place.

The dick rammed her into something hard. Bubbles erupted from her mouth as the twitching ramrod crushed her against Cass's cervix. Her body vibrated with Cass's moans of pleasure, with the twitching of the spasming dick she was pinned against. Pressure blasted her face, as the dick exploded its load inside Cass. The cum forced itself into her mouth to such an extent that it pushed out her nostrils. Cass's walls shook around her as she came as well, her orgasm shifting and shaking the love juices she was drowning in. As the quakes subsided she found her body draped across the dick, like resting on some massive jellyfish.

She felt it pulling away and with a wet pop it exited Cass's tunnel. She knew she was breathing again but it didn't matter. She had wanted to die, so this survival was no victory. The lovers spoke a few words and like a curtain the foreskin of the dick she was stuck to slowly rolled over her, trapping her underneath it, pressed against the dick again in darkness. This time the darkness claimed her mind as well and she found herself alone inside her own mind, passed out, asleep, she didn't know.

She was in darkness, nothing new here, yet this was different. The light slowly filtered in, she was in Cass's room and she was big? no she was normal. Her hands reached up and touched her face. "I'm I'm back!" she cried tears of joy running from her eyes, she turned and Cass was sitting on the bed.

"Why are you crying?" she asked looking freaked out.

"I-I was shrunk and you... you did such horrible things to me!" she sobbed. Cass looked at her like she was totally insane. "You didn't know I was there!" she cried wiping her eyes. Cass got off the bed and stood in front of her, her face was cold and uncaring, her lips were moving but no sound came out. Slowly the room began to expand around her, and with it Cass as well. "PLEASE NOOOOO!" she screamed her hands clasping her head as she rolled into a ball. Cass now towered above her and stared down, hatred burning in her eyes.

"How stupid can you be?" she laughed "I knew the whole time." Her words shattered her spirit and she looked up to see the bottom of Cass's foot above her. "You were always such a pathetic little loser." she taunted her foot slowly lowering toward her. "You fucking worm" she seethed as the wrinkled sole smashed down on her.

Her eyes snapped open and moved from one side to the other. She couldn't move her arms or legs but around her she could see Cass's room, still huge. "Will this never end?" she whispered "Maybe I'm really in Hell." she knew she was stuck to the dick, cemented in place by a mix of both Cass and her boyfriends cum, the fact that she was no longer under the foreskin meant he must be hard again. She just laid there staring up at the ceiling until Cass's voice boomed like thunder in the distance. "Good morning" it cooed, her face moving above her. Those beautiful dark eyes looking right at her yet looking through her. "You ready for round 2 baby." she giggled...