- Text Size +

As Cass rose the shirt fell effortlessly back over her exposed breasts, sealing the tiny woman in a veiled warm dimness. The light from outside shifted in through the mesh like fabric. At normal size it wasn't something you'd even notice but from her vantage point it was like being trapped in a tightly woven net made of rope. Each step caused the fabric to shift and stretch over the ample breast she was stuck to. The light filtering in, like something akin to walking in a thick forest.

Instead of the smell of earth and woods it was the scent of her best friend whitewashing her senses, the smell of her lotion and the lingering scent of her sex. In fact the cum she was coated in was drying faster than she'd expected. "If I don't move now, I'm not going to be able to at all." she muttered. The only problem was the bouncing, each step Cass took resulted in a jarring stop as the massive foot made landfall with the floor below, and with each jar the momentum sent Cass's breasts into a swaying jiggling fit.

The cum was literally gluing her in place if she broke that bond she'd have to hold onto the nipple with a death grip, and she wasn't sure if her beaten body would be able to fight against the motions of her best friend walking. Was plummeting to her death and becoming a stain on the floor so small no one would ever notice it worse than being glued to a giant nipple by your friends cum? It was hard to say. Either way she decided to go for it.

She tensed her muscles and with everything in her, she pulled her body up and away from the nipple. There was a moment she didn't think she was going to be able to break the suctioning power of the glue like cum but finally she could feel her arm start to move. Slowly she lifted away from the chocolate surface of the nipple, strings of gooey thick cum tried desperately to pull her back as if trying to make her one with her new surroundings. "SNAP!" the bond was broken and one arm was free. With an exhausted sigh she did the same for the other arm. Her arms now free she gathered her hands beneath her, fingers sinking into the tough skin of the nipple as she pushed up and away, and finally her upper body was free.

At this moment Cass took a step down... The momentum traveled up and the top half of the tinies body slammed face first into the nipple. The flesh gave but not enough and her eyes watered from the pain and she could feel blood running down her face from her nose. She cupped her nose and pushed away from the nipple, anger swelling inside her. "Fuck!" she screamed punching the wrinkled surface of Cass's nipple.

An explosion of light blinded her and she blinked her retina's missing the dim dappled light they'd become accustomed to. As her vision returned she found herself staring at Cass who was now naked. "The hell?" she blinked confused by what she was seeing, turning her body away she saw she was still firmly glued in place. Then her ears noticed the sound, was that water? water running? Suddenly it dawned on her, it was a mirror, Cass was looking in a mirror naked in the morning with running water, "Dear god no." she screamed and frantically started to flail trying to rip herself free. People bathe in the morning Cass was gonna take a bath, and she was going to be washed down the drain and rinsed off.

The cum had now dried and with her panicked thrashing she'd freed herself... into a free fall. She grabbed desperately as she tumbled down the nipple, her body rolling over the thick strange flesh, her hands coming up empty each time, her fall continued until finally she managed to grab the wrinkled edge. She hung there, her arms screaming in pain as Cass bent over swirling her hand in the steaming water filling the tub. Millions of gallons of steaming water swirled thousands of feet below her, but fate seemed to be mocking her as soft fluffy bubbles drifted calmly over the water and vanilla scent wafted up toward her as she screamed moments away from certain death.

To add insult to the intensity of the horror she was feeling, her body began to vibrate as Cass started to hum some stupid hardstyle tune. The soft humming like a thousand angry bees shaking her tiny body and threatening to dislodge her precarious grip even further. Everything shifted as the deafening sound of water being displaced roared in her ears and she found herself laying on her belly across the nipple rather than hanging on for dear life.

Gingerly she stood up, her feet sinking into skin making it hard to stand she tipped her head back staring up at Cass's serene all expansive face. Her eyes were closed, her head tipped back, wires running from her ears and over the water like huge electric lines, attaching to a town sized cell phone sitting on the edge of the tub, illuminated as the name of some song streamed across the screen. Cass's arm rested peacefully next to it, her mocha skin in contrast with the ivory tub. She turned and could see thighs and knees rising up over her like twin mountains in the distance and surrounding them water... so much water.

She fell to her knees feeling sick and breathed in deeply, the steam coating her own skin in moisture. The horrible humid heat and sickeningly sweet vanilla making her almost lose consciousness. Crawling forward she peeked over the edge of the nipple, bellow stretched yards and yards of areola, dark like fertile fields, the wrinkles making it appear like a hilly landscape of hard travel, and beyond that the smooth bare skin of Cass's breast, the water lapped the sides of the boob like waves from an ocean. She was trapped on an island of boob.

She slowly stood up, her legs shaking both from the trauma she'd endured and the movement of the breast floating in the water. This was hopeless, yet her spirit refused to give up, somewhere inside her the primal urge all living things had overrode her mind telling her to keep trying, you're not dead so you have to fight. Jumping up and down she waved her arms and screamed with all her might. There was no way Cass would hear her in total silence much less with those headphones in but she still yelped like a beaten dog. "CASSSSSS CASSSSS!!" she panted trying to catch her breath and started again "CASSSS YOU FUCKING MORON!! I'M DOWN HERE! LOOOK! Come on... just look." desperation tarnished her voice and she slowly started to give up "She's not going to see me."

A quaking knocked her to her knees and water rushed up toward her as the landscape rotated about 90 degrees, frantically she grabbed on to the nipple as foamy bubbles blocked her vison, another drastic shift back to equilibrium left her again on her stomach. All she could hear was the sound of waves as Cass's breast jiggled in the water and her own heart pounding. "What was that." she moaned waiting for some stupid simple motion to kill her at any second. "Come on, just kill me already, Cass." she whispered.

Straining her eyes she could see that Cass had turned off the phone and took out her ear buds, the earth turning moment had merely been her reaching over. "Oh god, why won't this just end." she whined her body almost unable to handle the stress she was being exposed to. The sound of 800 waterfalls made her twist at breakneck speed. A wash cloth was hovering in the distance, the folds scrunched in Cass's colossal fingers, water dripping off the drenched fabric and pouring back into the sudsy vanilla sea. It was dragged across Cass's skin, the sound canceled out by the roar of water dripping off, but the effect was felt and seen, the soap being worked into a lather, rising up like thick clouds on Cass's soft dark skin.

It was obvious it was coming but her heart still sank when that dreadful shadow fell on her, she craned her neck back and saw it descending. The rough fabric becoming her sky, droplets of water crashing down around her like bombs, making ponds where they landed. There was no running, and with a horrible wet crash it was on her, suffocating her, filling her lungs with soapy water. Stinging her eyes, she didn't yell; she didn't make a sound as she was rolled into the lather and dragged across the surface of Cass's nipple. Then everything went black...

Slowly her eyes opened, burning like fire she closed them, trying to get her bearings in this dark place. Her body throbbing in pain, everything hurt. She forced her eyes to open, through the pain she saw... nothing. "Great I'm blind" she moaned trying to remember where she even was. She tried to move to rub her eyes but couldn't. "Am I paralyzed too? What the hell happened?" then it came flooding back, like the nightmare it was. Panic overtook her and she started to struggle but wherever she was it was tight, too tight to move... too tight to breathe. Her breath came in short gasps and she almost blacked out again. "Calm down, calm down." she cooed to herself, "Take a deep breath." she breathed in slowly, her chest expanded and contracted. "Ok, I can breathe" it's just a panic attack.

Wherever she was, was tight and firm and really hot, she wiggled back and forth making a tiny bit of progress, but the more she wiggled the tighter things seemed to get. But she kept going and finally her head pushed out of wherever she was and she sucked in the warm fresh air around her. It was still dark but not black now, and she could make out the now familiar bumpy surface of Cass's nipple. "Oh shit... I'm stuck in her nipple." she closed her eyes, only her head sticking out of Cass's nipple hole, this was so upsetting. This was closer than anyone should ever be with their best friend, and to top it all off her squirming bid for freedom was making Cass's nipple get hard...