- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story, I will add more chapters with different content, the tags applied now are just the tags that apply to what I have written so far.

I was sitting on the table in the living room, watching TV. My little sister Emily had placed a drop of lemonade and a crumb of bread next to me. They were bigger than me. There are few things that aren't. I am only 1.78 mm tall. the tv is like a cinema to me, only dozens of times bigger. I started shrinking when I was 15, and when I turned 16 there was almost nothing left of me. I'm glad I stopped shrinking at all, but of course I wish I stopped sooner, so I could at least do anything for myself. Like changing the tv channel. This movie is so boring, I might as well sleep for a bit.

The opening of a door woke me up. My sister Sarah and 3 of her friends entered the living room. They were back from scouting, and judging by their faces, they had done something very intense. Sarah loves teasing me, and nothing had changed about this, except that there was nothing I could do about it anymore, except hide before she gets home. But because I fell asleep, this had failed, I was clearly sitting in the middle of the table. "Oh there you are!" Sarah said. She put her finger in her mouth and brought it to me, and before I knew it I was glued to her finger. Her saliva smelled like her breath, only worse.


She walked to her room with her friends, where she smeared me on her bed. She has never been the most hygienic person, she hardly ever cleans her room. Her bed clearly smelled like her, the rest of the room did too, but her bed was the worst. And being so small it was like pressing my nose right on it. "Okay, what shall we start our slumber party with?" Sarah asked. This turned my stomach. A slumber party? Normally Sarah is the only one teasing me. Sometimes a friend of hers accidentally sits on me or unknowingly puts their feet on the table next to me, midly annoying me with their scent. But now I'm really in trouble. "Your little brother is so cute! can I kiss him?" Lily asked. "It stinks in here, could you maybe open a window or get those dirty clothes from your room?" Anne asked. "I really need to fart, can I do that on your brother?" asked Maya. "Okay okay, all very nice ideas! except Anne's, she shouldn't complain. She also stinks from running around all day today." Sarah said, to which Anne blushed. "Maya, I will not hold you up any longer, please do your business.". when Maya heard that, she grinned and looked at me.


I don't know Sarah's friends very well, but i know that Lily likes me, maybe a little too much, and Anne often feels sorry for me, and for example when us and Sarah watched a movie together, and Sarah walked away to get a drink, she whispered to me how sorry she is that Sarah treats me like this. Maya on the other hand, is the grossest person I've ever met. I think Sarah learned her unhygienic tricks from her. Even now, as she walks towards me, I start to smell her unique scent. She turns around. I expected her to just fart, but no. I saw her butt coming towards me. As she sat down, I saw her push her fat cheeks to the side so that there would be as little space as possible between me and her anus. She landed. I couldn't move, my clothes got damp with Maya's sweat and it smelled like she never wiped her ass. She probably does, once a month or something. Then came the fart.


*BWRAP*


"Oh, a very short one. that's a shame." Sarah said, laughing. "No, I feel more coming" said Maya, "I will stay here for a while, sorry for your bed by the way, I think there is a wet spot on it from my sweaty ass now.". while she was saying that, I felt a gust of air. I didn't hear much of it like the previous one, so this was a silent fart. A wet one too, because it just felt like my clothes were getting wetter and wetter. The fart lasted super long, she just kept talking like nothing was wrong. "Well, it's okay, I'll just wash it out after our sleepover, haven't done that for months anyway." Sarah said. She wanted to say something else, but then the smell of the fart reached her, I think. "Jesus, the whole room stinks of your fart, stop it!" she laughed. "Ewwww, it stinks so bad, how can you do this to him, it's probably like 10 times worse to be stuck under it!" Anne said. "Shut up Anne, you're acting like your farts don't stink." said Lily, in between coughing on the scent that came in. "Okay maybe not so bad but yours don't smell like roses either." she added. I heard Anne about to say something, but Maya interrupted her. "Okay, i'm done" she said, and she got up, which allowed me to breathe not really fresher, but at least colder and drier air. "What do you mean you're done, were you farting all this time?" Sarah asked in surprise. "I think your bed can answer that." said Maya while she laughed. Indeed, the place where she sat had turned into a big wet spot, with me in the middle, almost drowning in liquid fart. "Wow." was all sarah could think of saying. "This is a good start for our slumber party, I hope my bed dries up before we go to sleep though." Sarah added after inspecting the wet spot (and me) some more. "Oh, don't worry, I'll lie there if it won't dry" said Maya, "I'm used to lying in wet spots". "Or we could let Anne sleep there!" Lily said while pushing Anne towards the bed.


Anne didn't really know what to say, she knew she didn't have much choice, just like me. At least she could still push back and prevent her face from being pushed on the bed. I think she might only be friends with my sister because she wants to try to prevent as much torture for me as possible. "Okay next game, Lily, do you still wanna kiss him?" Sarah asked with a smirk. "No thanks." said Lily. "Okay, you have to choose, you either give him a kiss, or you hold him under your armpit for as long as it takes you to run 5 times around the house" Sarah said. Lily didn't have to think long about this. She loved me, but I think that's mainly because she could dominate me. Any other boy could (and would) just push her away and call her weird and gross if she came up to them with her sweaty armpit. All I can do is pinch my nose and watch.

Chapter End Notes:

Hey, this is my first story! Please give feedback, or suggest what I should do for the next chapter! In general, anything you want to say about this is welcome!