- Text Size +

"...trap him with my younger sister! She has a bad habit of throwing her dirty clothes all over her room, and then having to reuse them because there aren't any clean clothes left. Perfect for my little brother over here!" Sarah said with a smirk.


Oh no, my sister Emily is really unhygienic. Sarah is just gross and smelly on purpose to torture me, but Emily is just actually gross. She can be nice, but she is also really clumsy and forgetful. She works out a lot, because despite gaming and eating all day, she doesn't want to get fat. This wouldn't be a problem, if she showered more than twice a month. Sometimes she can't even be bothered to change clothes, and leaves sweat marks everywhere. This is not gonna be fun.


"Sounds like a good plan!" Lily said, "Where are we gonna put him though?". "We'll just see which of her clothes look the grossest I guess." Sarah replied. "She is probably still asleep from gaming all night yesterday, so we can easily put him somewhere. Let's go take a look!". Then she did her trademark finger lick and made me stick to her finger. They walked out of the room, across the hallway, and opened the door there. A new wave of smell entered our noses. "She definitely forgot to open a window last night." Sarah said while coughing. "I had to share a tent with her when we were camping once, it wasn't fun. Oh well, me being able to use her to torture my brother totally makes up for it!" She turned the lights in Emilies bedroom on, and we could see the horrible mess from last night. Junk food wrappers, empty soda cans, greasy looking game controllers, suspiciously wrinkly looking clothes all over her room. Emily herself lied half naked on her belly, on her bed. She gets sweaty easily, and no girl wants to sleep with a bra on, so she usually just sleeps in her panties. "I guess we don't have much choice, panties it is." Sarah said.


She walked closer towards Emily, and as she did, Emily let out a huge fart. "Jesus Emily, just wait until we are out of your room okay!" Sarah whisper-yelled, while holding her nose. Then she lifted the back of her panties. They slowly moved off of her sweaty butt, like a sticker. "Ew, look at that brown stain there, I really want to leave, this is getting too much." Anne said. "Shut up nerd. All cool people have brown stains in their underwear." Maya replied. "Stop talking guys, the last thing we want is her to wake up!" Sarah quickly said, "anyway, the shitstain will kinda help me out here, I know exactly where to put my broter now! And I guess he'll even stick!". She then brought me closer to the stain and rubbed it, staining my clothes with a whole new level of gross. "Her panties are wet from her sweat, and the shit stain feels gooey. I'm definitely going to wash my hands right now, let's go girls." Sarah said. Everyone walked away, the light got turned off, and the door got closed. I was indeed stuck to the incredibly gross stain on her panties. It smelled like shit, obviously. As I was trying to at least get my arms off so I could wipe the saliva and sweat and specks of shit off of my face, my situation began to sink in. I was gonna be stuck to these panties for the rest of the day, if not longer. And my whole body became stuck to the stain, I couldn't even pinch my nose. All I could do is smell shit, and taste shit if I dared open my mouth. Then another fart came, and blasted right into my face. This is gonna be another long day.


A long time later, probably a few hours, Emily woke up. "Oh shit I'm late for class!" She said and quickly got up, farting in the process. She quickly turned on the lights, revealing her gross asshole to my eyes. That image quickly faded away though, as she put on her pants and sealed me in darkness once again, except tighter and much closer to her asshole. Then as I felt my whole world jiggle around a bunch more, she said "Oh wait, I have holiday, I totally forgot! Wow, that's a relief. Not as reliefing as this fart is gonna be though!", and proceeded to let out an extremely long, wet fart. "Wow, that one was wet, it almost feels like I pissed my pants. Oh well, since I'm going to shower today and put these week old panties in the wash anyway, I might as well go for an extra long workout, to lose the pizzas I've been eating yesterday." She said and she started jogging towards the workout room. Her butt was already wet from the fart and her natural layer of sweat and grease, but somehow it got even more wet with new sweat, and I had to drink some of it to be able to breathe. It tasted exactly like liquid shit, which I sadly know the taste of. "I think it was treadmill day today. Let's do a 2 hour session instead of my regular 1 hour one.". Then she started running, much faster than her jog. It became wetter and wetter all around me, I felt like I was in an ocean of sweat. Because of her running, her stomache got upset too, and she started farting like every 10 seconds. I don't think hell could be as bad as this. 5 different horrible smells combined, her gross sweat from all over her body dripping down, the shit stain I am in along with her farts, and the lingering scent of her unwashed vagina, along with the smell the dirty panties released by getting wet. It was a true smell hell. But thankfully, the shitstain became less and less like glue, and got kinda washed away because of the sweat. I began to slide down, inbetween her butt and her pussy. It was a lot more comfortable than stuck in her asshole, but it was still incredibly gross. After a few more minutes, I finally passed out...


"Hey! Wake up!" I heard Emily say. "Wake up bro!" I opened my eyes, and I was laying on a giant table, with Emily looking straight at me. "I don't know how you got in my pussy, but I don't appreciate it!". So apperently, while I was unconscious, I entered her pussy. Great. She looked angry and still greasy and sweaty, she probably decided not to shower today after all. "I would assume Sarah was behind this, but she told me she was looking for you, so she didn't do it! That means you went into my panties and entered my pussy while I was sleeping, you creep! Prepare to be punished!". As you can tell, Emily was not that smart. But the one who will suffer from that will be me.    

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave reviews! They motivate me to continue! Also definitely give suggestions or feedback, those are always appreciated!