- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will be from Laura's POV.

"I'm home!" I said, as I walked through the hallway. I had a lot of fun today, playing with my friends all day! Too bad it was so hot outside, I had been sweating so much, I need to go change clothes soon! I should probably shower as well, but I don't really feel like it. On my way to my room, I didn't really see anyone, Sarah and her friends are probably outside, and Emily must be gaming in her room. Mom is at work, like always. I haven't seen my brother in a while though, he was joining Sarah's sleepover, but I haven't seen him after that. When I entered my room, I saw Emily crawling around, clearly looking for something. "Hey Emily, what are you doing?" I asked. Emily quickly turned around and got up. "Nothing sis, I can't find our little brother, I was checking to see if he might be here. Seems like he's not though, too bad!" Emily said as she quickly walked away. Strange, why would my brother be here, he never wants to play with me, and he's too small to play with my toys on his own. Oh well, Emily left, time to go change clothes! I don't think I have any fresh ones, but these socks look relatively clean.


Wait a minute! What's that speck lying under my sock... it's my little bro! What's he doing here? Does he finally want to play with me? That makes me so happy! "Hey bro, so you finally changed your mind? What game do you want to play? Tag? Hide and seek?" I asked in excitement. He didn't answer, but maybe I just couldn't hear him. It's no use, I'll just decide myself! "Why not a combination of both? I'll give you one minute to hide, and if I find you, I have to tag you!" I proposed. I'm so creative, matching 2 games together, hihi. I started counting, and after a minute, I opened my eyes. Little bro had barely moved at all, I could still see him. Did he even try? Or was he too small to get anywhere? I guess he did move a little bit, but.. I'm disappointed. I took 2 steps, and he was already between my feet. He looks kind of cute down there, like a little toy. I could do anything with him, and he wouldn't be able to do anything about it...


Without really thinking, I moved my foot, and stepped on him. I feel so powerful, being able to just do that to my older brother. He's just pinned underneath, not able to remove my stinky foot >:) I don't remember when I last changed my socks, and they are still wet from my sweat. My bro probably isn't enjoying this, haha. After a minute or so, I removed my foot. My bro was nowhere to be seen, all I saw was a sweaty footprint. I sat down on the floor and looked underneath my sock, and as I thought, he was stuck to it! Does he secretly love my stinky feet? Or was he merely stuck to them, because of my sweat? He was under my sock when I found him... well, if we both enjoy it, why not continue!


"Heh heh, are you hugging my feet, lil bro? The rest of my body needs some love too!" I said, as I plucked him from my socks. I didn't know it was so much fun to play with my brother! I put him on the floor and sat on him. I couldn't really feel him, but just the thought of him being there made me happy. I grinded my ass a little bit, to make my ass show its appreciation, and then, after a while, I stood up. Again, all I saw was a sweaty print in the shape of my ass, and after a little digging I found my bro, stuck inbetween my buttcheeks! "Okay bro, now it's your turn to choose a place!" I said, as I put him close to my ear. I just realized I didn't do that last time, and that's why I couldn't hear him, oops, haha :p


"LAURA, STOP TORTURING ME, I DON'T LIKE YOUR STUPID STINKY FEET, NOR YOUR SWEATY ASS! I WAS IN YOUR ROOM BECAUSE EMILY THREW ME HERE ON ACCIDDENT WHILE TORTURING ME, AND I WAS HIDING UNDER YOUR CRUSTY SOCK SO SHE WOULDN'T FIND ME! YOU DUMB BITCH, DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU? BRING ME TO MY ROOM RIGHT NOW!"
Wow, that really hurt :( I guess I will return him to his room... wait a second, why should I? He just called me a bitch, does he know how tiny and weak he is? I can do whatever I want to him!


"How dare you? I was just playing around! That hurt my feelings! You can't speak to me that way, I'm much bigger and stronger than you can ever hope to be! I can smell my armpits from here, they are just begging for attention! In you go!" I put him on the moist fabric at my armpit, and put my arm down, putting him in a smelly prison :3I then went on my phone to check my Instagram and Tiktok for a while. Tiktok is so addicting! Without realising, 2 hours had passed! "Okay bro, my armpits have hugged you enough! My ass isn't satisfied quite yet though!" I removed him from my warm, wet pits, and put him behind me. It was fun to sit on him, but I want more than that. I pulled back my pants and my panties, and dropped him in. My panties felt wet to the touch, my brother is going to be drowning in my sweat >:)


"Okay bro, I gotta admit, my ass isn't the nicest place to be right now. I haven't showered in a week, and I haven't changed panties since then either. Not to mention, we had way too much fun playing outside today, we didn't want to go home so we just pooped in the bushes. Obviously there's no toilet paper there, so sorry if it's a little poopy, haha. Also, I've been holding this in for a while." I proceeded to fart really hard. It smelled really bad, and I started feeling bad for my bro, but then I remembered what he said to me, and I just rubbed my ass in the stench, that'll teach him >:)


"Dinner's ready!" I heard mom say. I have been kinda hungry, so I ran to the living room excitedly, along with Emily and Sarah with her friends. I could smell mac and cheese, my favourite! Even though I am lactose intolerant, a little cheese can't hurt right? I don't eat it that often. "Where's our tiny guy?" mom asked. Oh right! I forgot all about my tiny bro, what should I say? Before I could, Emily said "Sorry mom, we were playing and I dropped him somewhere, I couldn't find him anywhere. But he must still be inside, so he's safe. "Alright Emily, I'm sure he'll turn up eventually. He can do without food for now.". We didn't really speak about him after that, which was a relief. We just had fun, talked with each other about random things, I showed some Tiktok videos, and we just had fun! Afterwards, we played some board games together, and we even did Just Dance! Meanwhile, I had been farting on my bro for a while, to the disgust of the others, but I just blamed it on my lactose intolerance. Especially when playing just dance, my tummy was getting upset and I constantly had to fart, haha.


It was getting pretty late, so mom send us to our rooms. I was in a good mood, and I considered letting my brother out of my ass, but not before a final fart >:) I pushed as hard as I could, and the loudest fart ever came out, haha. At least I thought it was a fart, but it felt pretty wet. I think that might be diarrhea. Shit, well, uhh, I don't want to bother mom with this, she'll get so mad and it will ruin the mood. I don't plan on touching this mess with my bare hands either, so sorry little bro, I hope you can get some sleep :p

I'll think of a plan tomorrow, for now I'm really, really sleepy... I'm glad I am not my brother right now, hihi :3


"Good night bro! It was fun playing with you today!"

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah, that might the grossest chapter so far lol. It also came out pretty quick, because I had a lot of inspiration for it. Let me know what you think! What did you think about the POV? Should I do more like that? What other stuff would you want me to do? Just leave a review!