- Text Size +

Naoe was surprisingly happy on his way to Kuroeda's store. Sure, he'd been shrunk to the size of a bug, and he'd had to endure a bunch of stuff because of it, but at least now there was a good chance he could get back to normal soon. At least, he really hoped he could.

He rode on top of Ooeda's shoulder, clinging to a strand of her hair as the elf woman walked down the street. The day was nice and bright, and it was very interesting to see all the familiar sights of the city from such a different perspective, now that he wasn't being carried through them in a tightly-curled fist through which he could make nothing out. Erufuda and Oga trailed behind them, with all three women being on the lookout for potential danger as they walked, or possibly for any signs of the person they suspected was behind his condition.

They soon arrived at the shop where Kuroeda, the dark elf, worked, along with some of her familiars. He saw her standing behind the counter as they walked in.

“You three?” she said as she looked up at them. “What brings you all here? Have you come to buy something?”

“We're here to ask a favor of you, dark elf,” Ooeda said, stepping up to the counter.

Kuroeda sighed. “I'm in the middle of my shift. Can't this wait for later?”

“I'm afraid not.” Ooeda began explaining the situation to the other woman, pulling Naoe down from her shoulder and showing him to her. The more Ooeda said, the more interested Kuroeda got.

“Okay, I think I can help you,” she said at last once the explanation was over. “Give me a minute, and let me know if any customers come in.” She went into the back of the store. From the other side of the doorway, Naoe saw her giving orders to her familiars, who went and gathered all sorts of ingredients for her. After a while, he he caught a heady smell in the air, coming out from the back room. Finally, about half an hour after their arrival, she stepped back out, carrying a dropper and a small vial with some green liquid. “I believe this should get you back to normal,” she said as she signaled for Naoe to be put on the ground.

Ooeda set him down and Kuroeda walked over to him, her steps making the earth tremble. She kneeled over him and used the dropper to extract a small amount of the green stuff from her vial. “Open your mouth and drink in as much as you can,” she told Naoe. He did as she asked, preparing himself. She let a single drop of the stuff fall onto him, almost knocking him down as it landed on him. He managed to get just a mouthful of it and gulped it down quickly before preparing himself for the next drop. She let fall three drops on him, then she stood up and took a couple steps back to see what would happen.

At first Naoe felt nothing, then after a few seconds he started feeling woozy and soon blacked out, waking up some time later in a world that was neither the one he knew from his normal size, nor the one he'd grown familiar with ever since he'd shrunk down. There were a bunch of huge boulders everywhere, and the landscape was very uneven, covered all over with crags. Had he been taken somewhere else?

He couldn't make sense of where he was until he looked up. As it turned out, he was still in the store, but now he was even smaller than he had been before. The boulders, several times bigger than him, must have been grains of sand. He was the size of a tiny speck of dust, the bodies of the women around him transformed into immense monuments, dozens upon dozens of miles tall.

His heart sank How would they ever get him back to normal now? Heck, how would they even find him? Was he even visible for them now? All he could do now was stand and see what they did.

Unsurprisingly, Kuroeda and Erufuda were arguing with each other, with Erufuda blaming the other woman for his shrinking. Kuroeda, meanwhile, claimed that her potion should have worked, that she had used the exact same potion to successfully return someone to normal size before, that the magic used to shrink him must have been different form the one she was used to. She also blamed Erufuda for losing him. Apparently she had done something that had caused him to fly into the air, and with how small he was they had lost track of him.

Their voices was like an endless rumble of thunder for him, their words shaking the earth itself. From the sound of it, they would start getting physical soon, and that didn't bode well for him.

Meanwhile, Ooeda and Oga were looking for him on the floor. Ooeda looked for him some distance away, where he had been before, whereas Oga said she thought she saw him fall somewhere else. She lay down on her belly, her immense head looming over him, and started searching the floor. Looking down from her face, Naoe saw the mountainous figures of her great, round breasts. Each of them was at least twice as tall as mount Everest. If he fell onto them he could spend days just walking along their surfaces, and if they fell on him...

Suddenly he found himself wondering if whatever protection had saved him from being stepped on by Oga was still in effect, and if he would be able to survive being smothered under Oga's gigantic breasts now. He tried waving at Oga but it was no use. If she had had trouble seeing him at his previous size, he would be practically invisible to her at his current one.

Suddenly there was an apocalyptic boom behind him. He turned and saw that Erufuda and Kuroeda had started fighting for real now, with Kuroeda having smacked Erufuda on the face. The giant elf soon recovered from the blow and returned it with interest, giving Kuroeda an even louder slap which made her stumble back a couple steps. As she did so, her foot passed over Naoe. The movement was so fast, the sole of her foot so immense, that he felt disoriented from watching it. The passage of her foot overhead was succeeded a second later by a huge gust of wind which swept him into the air and dragged him away at unimaginable speeds, eventually causing him to land in she shadow of Erufuda's toe, which stood a mile tall. Its immensity was breathtaking, as was the sheer power with which it moved.

Once Kuroeda recovered, she took a step forward, creating another gust of wind that dragged him along behind her foot, blowing him onto the side of her ankle, where he held on to a tiny imperfection on her skin so he wouldn't fall off. But the forces around him were too much for him to resist, and he was soon being  blown hither and thither at dizzying speeds. He flew around Kuroeda's feet, and Erufuda's too, before eventually falling back to the ground, near the place where he'd started out. As he picked himself up, he looked up and saw Kuroeda's foot approaching him again, this time looking like it was about to step on him. He curled up tight and prepared for the worst, but though there was an ear-rending sound and an earthquake which put all the others he had experienced to shame, nothing fell on him. Confused, he opened his eyes and saw that he had ended up under one of the many grooves of the dark elf's footprint, which only made him more aware of how small he was.

When she lifted her foot he was once again blown up into the air, but this time he gently floated down closer to Oga, eventually landing on her breast, clinging to the immense wall of her skin. Before he could do anything else, Oga stood up in anger, ready to put a stop to their fighting. Ooeda got to them before she did, however, pulled them both apart by the ears. She gave them a stern tongue-lashing for fighting when they didn't even know where the human was, since they could put him in danger. They both apologized and Erufuda said that she would help look for the human on the floor.

Kuroeda stopped them, however, saying she had a better idea: she would cast a tracking spell to be able to find exactly where the human was at that moment. Erufuda replied sarcastically saying how she wasn't sure if they should trust any more of her spells, but Ooeda shushed her and motioned for Kuroeda to continue. The dark elf stepped behind the counter again and grabbed her magical staff, holding it before her with both hands as she concentrated on finding Naoe.

Meanwhile, Naoe was just barely holding on to Oga's breast. The huge, soft mammary jiggled and bounced with Oga's slightest movements. The world pulsed with every beat of her heart and the flow of blood through her veins, making it difficult for him to hold on to it. Below him he could see the deep, dark cleavage between her breasts. If he fell down there, he might end up as a microscopic red smear between them. The thought was scary, but even so he couldn't stop looking down.

Oga's chest was now by far the biggest he had ever seen. If he still had his protection, he would be able to slip down and crawl between them. They were certainly more than big enough for it. The thought of that gave him pause. As long as she didn't find him, he wouldn't have to deal with her smothering him and he could spend the rest of his life living between them. She would become his entire world, and he would worship her as his absolute goddess. He would even gladly die on her skin. He would...

Naoe shook his head. What kind of thoughts was he having? This wasn't the sort of thing he had any interest in at all. Was this an effect of the potion, or the spell? Maybe an interaction of the two? Either way, he certainly didn't want anything to do with whatever it was. No, he had to keep holding on, he told himself. But that was easier said than done. He had managed to stay put so far, but then Oga scratched her chest absentmindedly, causing it to bounce so much that he couldn't hold on anymore. He fell down. Part of him was completely swamped in fear while another part of him was filled with anticipation for what would come next.

He slipped right between Oga's breasts, not making so much as a ripple as he dove in, finally coming to a stop as he was wedged between the two massive mammary mounds He tried to squirm around but he couldn't even move, so strongly was he being pinned down. All around him was completely dark, and the world resounded with the beat of Oga's heart. That part of him which was enjoying this wanted nothing more than to melt away here, becoming a part of Oga forever, while the rest of him was just glad that he hadn't been crushed. Apparently his protection still worked, thankfully.

There he remained until some time later, when Oga crossed her arms under her chest as she waited for Kuroeda to finish her tracking spell. That caused her breasts to part just enough to allow Naoe to keep sliding down between them. Soon he had fallen past them and continued to fall down over Oga's belly, eventually landing right on her pants' waistband, which, thin as it normally was, still provided him with a lot of room to stand on. Looking up, he saw the other women still standing around Kuroeda, whose brow was furrowed in frustration. Evidently she was having a hard time finding him. He hoped she would manage it soon. In the meantime, he turned around and looked up past Oga's belly, finding that he could see a bit of underboob from under her sports bra, which a part of him really liked. Then he saw one of her hands come down to adjust her waistband, causing him to fall off and float back down to the floor. As he landed, he heard Kuroeda lament that she hadn't been able to find him.

“I told you so,” Erufuda said. Kuroeda stuck her tongue out at her.

Ooeda told them to knock it off before they started fighting again and told everyone to get down and start looking for him again, on the off chance they could find him. They all did so, getting on their hands and knees as they started searching for him. Of the four of them, Kuroeda was the one searching closest to where he was. In fact, she was heading his way, and if he didn't move fast, he would be caught under her hand.

He turned and started to run, but as he stretched his leg out to propel himself forward, he found that the action launched him forward at an incredible speed, causing him to leave the ground for a second. He landed still going at such speeds that he fell and rolled across the floor before coming to a stop. He didn't have time to figure out what had happened as he could already see Kuroeda's fingertip about to fall on him. Getting to his feet, he jumped away from it, again traveling several hundred feet in the blink of an eye, just barely getting out ahead of her finger's meteoric descent, still being caught in its shadow. A few seconds later, it went away.

He didn't know why, but apparently in this much reduced size he was so much lighter than normal that he could jump and run at incredible speeds if he wanted to. That was great news, as it meant he could traverse an inch in mere seconds as opposed to the minutes it would otherwise have taken him. It meant there was a chance that he could climb up into someone's ears and try speaking to them to see if they would hear him.

Since Kuroeda was the one closest to him, he resolved to try climbing up her body. First, though, he had to get out of the way of her legs as she crawled over to him. He did so in a few leaps, then when her feet passed him by, he jumped right onto her big toe. He clung to it until it had stopped moving, then took some more leaps up to her heel. From there he passed on to her pants leg, and kept going further along her body whenever she held her leg still, clinging to the fabric whenever she moved it forward.

The vertical climb up her thighs was a bit more difficult, but he soon got the hang of propelling himself along the curved surface just enough to be able to grab ahold of it again as he flew. From there he eventually managed to make it up onto her buttcheek. Once he reached the top of its curve, he felt compelled to take a moment to stop and enjoy the view. He looked out across the surface of her ass, vast and curvy like the surface of a miniature moon, and off in the distance, the twin peak of her other buttcheek. Her ass was even bigger than Oga's boobs, so vast a whole city could settle on it with room to spare. What would it look like without her pants on, he wondered? The rich, dark tone of her skin would make for a great surface to live on, her fat ass an amazing bed to rest on. Oh, to live as a tiny dust mite on her ass...

Naoe shook his head again, dismissing his lewd thoughts. No, he had to keep making progress. Forget all this nonsense about living on these women's skin. He leapt ahead again and again until he had passed just past Kuroeda's waistband. Just then, however, the dark elf stood back up again as she thought she heard a customer approaching. This caught Naoe off guard. He bumped against her lower back mid-flight, causing him to fall and slip under her waistband, sliding down into her asscrack until he ended up wedge between her buttcheeks. That lewd part of him went crazy with that, filling his head with fantasies about living on and worshipping Kuroeda's ass, having her take on the role of his goddess and letting him explore her ass whenever he pleased.

Of course, Kuroeda didn't notice him getting stuck in her pants, especially not with this new customer she was expecting. She told the others to get up so no one would see them and suspect something weird was going on. She walked back behind the counter, her asscheeks rubbing against each other as she walked, rolling Naoe back and forth between them.

However, instead of another person, the “customer” she thought was coming turned out to be a dog. “You?” she asked as she recognized the fat canine as none other than Raika, the lycanthrope. “What do you want now?”Raika turned back into her dog-girl form in a puff of smoke, standing along with all the other women. “I came in for a treat!” she explained. “Is something going on? Why are you all here together?” she asked, looking around at all the other women.

“We're busy looking for the human,” Erufuda said. She explained to Raika everything that had happened that day, putting special emphasis on Kuroeda's failures to help the human. “Do you think you can help us find him?” she asked Raika.

“You bet!” the dog-girl replied. “With my sense of smell, I bet I could find him in no time flat!” She set her nose to the ground and started sniffing around for the human's familiar scent, carefully crawling all over the store as the other women looked at her curiously. Her nose led her all over the floor before she found the freshest trail. She followed it up to Kuroeda's foot and up her leg, grabbing ahold of it as she did so.

“H-hey! What do you think you're doing?” Kuroeda said. Ooeda told her to keep still, however, and to let Raika finish smelling her. The dog-girl kept sniffing further and further up her leg until she reached her buttcheeks, grabbing ahold of her hips as she went on. Then she followed it up her back and then down into her asscrack.

“A-ha!” she exclaimed as she reached a hand into Kuroeda's pants and into her asscrack, swiping a finger through the top of it and causing Kuroeda to squeak in shock. Raika then removed her hand and held out her finger for everyone to see. “Here he is!”The others looked but couldn't quite make him out. They asked if she was sure it was him; Raika sniffed her finger and confirmed that it was.

Suddenly remembering something, Kuroeda want to the back room and returned with a powerful magnifying glass in hand. The women all gathered around her as she used it to look closer at Raika's finger, and they all confirmed that Naoe was indeed on top of it. He looked totally passed out, so they yelled at him to try to wake him out. “Human! Are you okay down there?” Eventually he began to stir and sat up again, rubbing his eyes. All of them grew relieved as they saw he was fine.

Kuroeda, flustered as she'd realized he'd been on her ass, apologized profusely. “I'm sorry, human; I should have felt you down there and fished you out.” He waved at her, making a forced smile to say that he forgave her. It was no one's fault really.

“Well, it looks like our only chance of fixing this is to find whoever is behind this. We'll all be on the lookout for the satyr, since she's the most likely subject,” Ooeda said before leaving the store along with Oga and Erufuda, who had since picked up the human from Raika and kept him in her ear where she could just barely hear his voice if he yelled at her. As they were walking out, he suddenly remembered that he still had to let his boss know that he wouldn't be showing up for work today. He told Erufuda about this, and she let her aunt know about what he'd asked her to do, saying she'd be back as soon as she'd relayed his message to his boss. Ooeda bid her goodbye and told her to come home soon.