- Text Size +

Deep inside the enormous cavern of Erufuda's ear, Naoe looked out through her ear hole, his only window to the outside world. Small as it was, he found it hard to tell where they were exactly, and only his trust in Erufuda kept him reassured that they were going the right way.

Every step the elf took sent vibrations up her body, very slight ones which were nonetheless terrible earthquakes for him, though ones he'd gotten used to since he'd been shrunk. Such tremors threatened to send him rolling into one of the many huge piles of earwax which surrounded him—dirty and sticky destinations which he would rather avoid—so he found himself clinging to one of the “tiny” hairs which lined her ear, which was more than twice as thick as his body.

Eventually Erufuda's steps took them through a door and he heard a voice he recognized as belonging to his boss, Ino Akiho. “Oh, welcome dear!” she said. “Did you come to see Naoe? He's not here right now. I haven't seen him all day, in fact.”“Actually, that's what I came to talk to you about.  You see, Naoe is... He's sick right now, and he won't be able to come to work today,” Erufuda said.

“Oh my. Is he grave?”

“No, it's not that serious, but he can't come to work right now. I don't know when he'll get better, but we're trying our best to see to his health.”

“Poor thing. Maybe I should stop by his place to see him.”

“Uh, that won't be necessary!” Erufuda was quick to dissuade her. “The doctors said he should get plenty of rest and not see any visitors.”

“Well, if the doctors say so, we should probably listen to them,” the chief sighed. “It's a real shame; I was hoping to get our offices cleaned up while he dealt with the customers, but I guess I'll have to do it all by myself.”“Actually, maybe I could help you clean things up a bit. I'd feel bad about leaving you to do all this work by yourself,” Erufuda said.

“You would do that for me? Thank you so much, dear! The cleaning closet is over there; if you have any questions feel free to ask me.”

Naoe then heard his boss leave the room. Once she was gone, Erufuda whispered to him, saying, “I hope you don't mind me staying for a while. I'll be moving around a lot while I work, so I figure I should leave you somewhere else, just in case. Here, jump onto my finger.” He saw her finger poke up just beyond her ear hole, then he jumped onto it, traveling the hundreds of feet to it in a single leap. After a couple seconds, he was brought before Erufuda's face, where the giant elf squinted to make sure he was on her finger. Then she set him down on a nearby stand. “Stay put,” she told him, “I'll come back for you later.”She left, and then Naoe was all alone again, with nothing to do but stay put and wait for her to come back for him. This forced idleness was by far the worst part of being small, he thought.

Some minutes later, the chief came back in and he was able to see her at his new size for the first time.

Ino Akiho was a short woman, but one with a disproportionately large set of breasts, not to mention a decently large ass. She was a delight to look at, something he did often, when he knew he could get away with it. She was also very fond of him and not averse to some close physical contact. How would she react if she found him at this size, he wondered...

As he watched her walk around, he realized that this new size gave him the advantage that he could stare at her as much as he wanted to, without any risk of being discovered. This was something he meant to take advantage of.

He stared at her breasts, thinking of how nice it would be to spend the day with her at this size. As she walked around, she dropped something near where he was and leaned over, to pick it up giving him an amazing view of her ass as she grabbed it. The sight of her huge round ass all up in his face made his heart rate speed up, making him feel all giddy as more blood was pumped through his system. He sat down and set to enjoying the sight.

As the day went on, more people passed through the room, many of them women, including his boss and Erufuda. He took the opportunity to admire their bodies shamelessly, looking them over from head to toe, giving free reins to that lustful part of him which had shown up in his mind after he'd been shrunk for a second time.

On one occasion, when Chief Akiho stepped into the room, in opening the door she created a gust of wind which blew him off the stand and carried him gently down onto a well-cushioned chair. As he landed, he looked up and saw her standing in front of the chair, her ass turned towards him. She was about to sit on him, he realized.

As much as that thought appealed to that lecherous part of him, he knew he had to get away before she fell on hi,. Quickly, he scrambled up and began running, off to the nearest ledge. He jumped off from the chair just in time, as no sooner had he done so that the boss's endless ass settled on the chair behind him. The air picked him up as he fell, its winds carrying him along like a mere speck of dust, before depositing him into the boss's gym bag, right on clean white towel. There his body was caught, getting all tangled up in the tiny fibers that made up the vast landscape of the towel. He struggled to break free, pulling on the fibers with all his might, but he couldn't manage to break out. Try as he might, he was stuck there.

For half an hour he fought to get loose, but in the end he grew tired and gave in. He would have to wait for circumstances to free him from this trap. In the meantime, he fell asleep, having grown exhausted from his efforts.

When he came to, the first thing he saw as he opened his eyes was the huge body of his boss looming over him, talking to someone he couldn't see. “Well, if this thing you lost is that important, I suppose I can let you stay and look for it. Here, take my key. When you leave, be sure to lock up and then just slip the key under my door.”“Thank you, ma'am. I promise I'll get them back to you once I'm done,” he heard Erufuda say from somewhere outside his field of view. Apparently she had noticed that he was gone and now that it was closing time she would stay in the clinic alone to look for him. Little did she know that he wouldn't be in there with her much longer.

Chief Akiho crouched over him and grabbed the bag by its strap, slinging it over her shoulder as she stood up. All he could see of her now was her heard and shoulder. “Good luck, dear! I hope you find this thing soon,” she said, then she sipped the bag shut and left the clinic.

“Good-bye!” Erufuda said. His heart sank as he knew that would be the last time he would hear from her today. As he was being carried off to the chief's apartment, he wondered how he could possibly get back to his place and to Erufuda now. Would he ever be found again, or would he spend the rest of his life lost in the world as a tiny speck of dust, never to be found and recognized as a human being ever again? He tried to push such thoughts away, but they came to him almost of themselves.

In that immense bag, his only company were the sounds of evening reaching him through the porous fabric of the gym bag. The bag's swinging as its owner walked along was as a gentle rocking motion, but he couldn't relax with his mind all in a tizzy. He didn't want to fall asleep, in fact. He resolved to stay up for as long as it took to free himself from this trap.

After some more failed attempts to untangle himself, Naoe gave it a rest just as it sounded like they had finally arrived at the chief's home. There was the sound of a door opening, then closing, and then after a few more steps the bag was dropped to the ground. Outside he could hear footsteps and the rustling of fabric—he supposed the boss was changing her clothes. As he saw when she unzipped the bag again, she hadn't so much changed as she'd stripped herself bare, her only clothes now being her bra and panties. She reached into the bag and pulled out the towel he was on, slinging it over her shoulder. The apartment's environments then flew by as she walked off with the towel, carrying it with her into the bathroom where she left it slung on the towel rack, with the side that Naoe was on looking out into the rest of the bathroom.

From that vantage point he was able to see all of the spectacle that followed.

Humming a tune, chief Akiho turned on the shower and let it run as she took off all her clothes, leaving herself completely naked.

Naoe had always known that his boos took very good care of her body, but he hadn't known just how well cared for it was until then. Her skin looked smooth as velvet, her breasts soft as marshmallows, and her buttocks perfectly rounded. He stared at her lecherously, taking her whole figure in. She took the time to do a few stretches while the water heated up, giving him a view of her body from every angle. Then, once the water was nice and steamy, she stepped inside and began to bathe.

Oh, how he envied those drops of water which got to run down her body from head to toe. What he wouldn't give right then if only he could join them in traversing every inch of her living landscape. Those luxurious breasts, that well-toned belly, those plump thighs... What marvels he could find there, what sights there were to see.

All throughout her shower he remained transfixed on her figure. Then, once she had finished and the shower was turned off, she reached out and grabbed the towel he was on, using it to dry herself.

Naoe's wish was now granted as his towel was run all over her body, from head to toes. He was run over her skin, which even at its immense size proved to be as smooth and soft as it had looked. He was even rubbed along her most intimate areas, without her ever once suspecting what a ride she was giving to the tiny little speck of her employee. Then, once she was done, she wrapped the towel around her body, leaving him firmly pressed against her nipple, just about the best place he could be. It seemed all his misfortunes today had been leading up to this exact moment, and it made them all worth it. He happily let his puny body be pressed against her divine skin, which pulsed with her body warmth and the heat of the shower, the smell of her lavender-scented body wash enveloping him and filling his lungs. He didn't care where she was going as she left the bathroom; right then, he didn't even care if he was ever rescued or brought back to normal; this seemed as good a place as any for him to live the rest of his life.

After a short walk, he felt the chief lie down with an impact that was followed by a series of bounces. It seemed she'd just jumped into bed, which meant he was now in bed with his boss. Quite the amusing thought, though not as much as the thought of doing that in the more euphemistic sense of the phrase, especially at his current size.

She took a deep breath, her bountiful chest squeezing him harder against the towel as it filled up with air, thereby squeezing the air from his lungs. Then she sighed and relaxed into the bed. At first he thought that she was falling asleep, but then he felt her roll over in bed and grunt as though reaching for something before settling back down. The chief then adjusted the towel around her, and as she did so she happened to nudge Naoe out of the threads he was tangled in. Once her fingers passed him by, he fell down into the vast valley of her cleavage, rolling down her smooth skin until he was lodged firmly between her breasts, his body hugged tightly by the huge mammaries. It was hard to say, but he thought he might have liked this position even more than the last one. He wanted to live here the rest of his life and...

What on Earth was he thinking? He didn't want to live the rest of his life as a dust mite between his boss's breasts, he wanted to get out of here and back to Erufuda, or anyone else who could help him. He wanted to get back to normal size, and he especially wanted these intrusive thoughts out of his mind for good.

Unfortunately for him, right then the towel was holding chief Akiho's breasts too firmly together for him to be able to get out. He would have to wait for it to loosen up before he could crawl out. In the meantime, he was stuck.

Then there was the sound of rustling paper. Was the boss reading some sort of book? But no, from how often she flipped through the pages, it sounded more like a magazine. With some effort he managed to turn his head up and look through the thin window to the outside world that made it through the gap between her boobs. At first he could see nothing but the ceiling, but after a minute he managed to catch a glimpse of what was definitely a magazine, and one featuring some handsome young men in rather skimpy clothing. “Of course,” he thought. “I should have guessed.” His boss was shamelessly into young men; she'd even admitted to going to the gym just for the sake of having some specimens to look at. He'd never thought about her looking at magazines with them but it didn't surprise him.

As time went on he felt her body growing hotter and hotter. Her heartbeat quickened, causing the massive walls of her breasts to squeeze him a little bit tighter with every pulse. Her breath, too, intensified, and sometimes she cooed or gasped. There were also other quite telling noises which made him blush to hear them, even if he couldn't see anything improper. It made him feel a bit guilty, even if he knew he wasn't here of his own free choice.

Eventually, all her activity ceased and she lay breathing heavily on her bed for a few minutes. Then she stood and unwrapped the towel from around her. Without it holding her breasts together, they parted from around him, though he remained stuck to one of them. Ordinarily he didn't like it when that happened to him, but right then he was glad for it, as otherwise he would have slipped and fallen to who-knows-where. Only his head was unstuck, and as he looked out he saw the chief grab a fresh set of underwear and put it on before carrying her towel away and dropping it in the laundry bin. After that she went to the kitchen and served herself some light supper before heading back to her bedroom, where she turned off the lights before getting into bed. Before long she was snoring softly, hear breath and heartbeat relaxing considerably.

Once he was sure she was asleep, Naoe began getting himself unstuck, finally managing to free himself from her skin. He popped loose with such force that he fell, tumbling down the side of her other chest, before landing on top of her sternum. Feeling all the day's events catching up to him, he lay there for a while, feeling awfully tempted to just fall asleep there. But if he stayed there all night, he might well end up getting caught there again come morning when the chief got up, so he stood back up. He was about to start going towards the chief's face, which he could see faintly illuminated by the light coming in through the window, but then he thought that this might well be his last chance to explore the boss's body to his heart's content. Even without the intrusive lewd thoughts he'd been getting, he really wanted to take some time doing that.

First he went down along her body, towards her belly. The land there was soft and fairly flat, and it rose and fell with every breath she took. He stopped for a while at her navel, looking down into its depths from the edge of it. Then he jumped down into it and stayed inside for some time before hopping back out and continuing further along her body. He jumped up onto her panties and from there he made it onto her thigh. Further along he went, down to the knee, then the shins, and then finally her foot, which towered high above him. He began climbing up the foot, eventually making it up between its first two toes. He looked up at them, admiring how huge and powerful even these little things were compared to him. He then climbed up to the very top of the big toe and looked out across his boss's body, which stretched out on the bed like a huge island protruding from a sea of bed sheets. The tallest point on it were definitely her breasts, which reached so high up he couldn't even see her face. There he sat a while and admired her, contemplating his current place in the world. When he noticed he was starting to doze off, he stood back up and began climbing down her foot.

Naoe made his way up her body again, passing along all the places he'd already been. Occasionally he would stop and simply take in the sensations of being so tiny on his boss's body. If only for this, he was almost glad that he'd been shrunken to this size. Before long he reached her chest, and he decided to finish up his exploration of her body by climbing her boobs. He jumped and grabbed onto the fabric of her bra, and from there he started going up until he reached the peak of her boob, a spot on her bra which protruded just a little bit above the rest. If he were to crawl through her fibers of her bra, he knew he would be able to reach her nipple from there. The thought of spending the night nestled firmly against her chest was very tempting for him, but in the end he decided not to do it. It was simply too risky.

After spending a few minutes looking at his boss's face, a soft smile on her lips as she breathed placidly, he decided it was time to go to sleep. There was only one more thing he wanted to do first. He slid down her breast until he was near her shoulder. From there he went up to her neck and climbed up her chin. He jumped onto her lower lip and, kneeling on it, planted a good-night's kiss on its vast surface. From there he went to the edge of her cheek and hopped down to the pillow below, lying down at a spot close to her ear; worst case scenario, at least he would be able to crawl into it and ask her to help him. Whether she'd even hear him, or whether she'd accept it as real if she did hear him, he'd just have to wait and see.

Until then, this had been a really tiring day and he was really looking forward to getting some sleep. He sighed and let his body relax. Still, with his mind beset by worries about how and when, or even if, he would ever get back to normal, it took some time for him to finally doze off.