- Text Size +

Naoe woke up the next morning to a shaking the likes of which he'd never felt before. His eyes flew open, adrenaline pumping through his veins, and looked around to figure out what was going on. Everything looked really weird. Where on Earth was he? It took him a while to remember yesterday's events, recalling that he had been shrunk to the size of a speck and that, after his boss has accidentally brought him home, he had ended up falling asleep on her pillow, next to her head. All the shaking was simply caused by her waking up and getting out of bed, causing it to bounce up and down.

She was muttering stuff to herself; from the sound of it, her alarm clock had failed to go off, and if she didn't get going fast she would be late for an appointment with one of their clients. She was hurrying around the room, getting dressed to go out. She would probably leave without having breakfast, Naoe thought. That meant he had to hurry up and hitch a ride on her if he didn't want to end up stranded in her house for the rest of the day.

Scrambling up, Naoe dashed across the bed, jumped off the pillow, and rushed over toward his boss before leaping down from the mattress, knowing he would survive the fall. He floated down on the air like a speck of dust among a hundred others, finally settling on top of the chief's sandals. A couple seconds later, she walked over and began slipping them on, her massive toes approaching him so fast he thought they were about to barrel over him and he would end up pinned trapped beneath them. Fortunately, nothing of the sort happened. The chief's toes stopped short of him, so close that if he looked up he couldn't even see her face beyond them.

With a huge jump, Naoe landed on the side of the boss's big toe and began climbing it as she fixed herself up in her bedroom mirror. She stayed put long enough for him to shortly reach her toe nail and crawl under it, then left her apartment.

From where he was, Naoe could barely make out anything of the outside world—just about all he could see was the ground. He held on tight to the chief's skin as she walked, keeping himself in place. He had to make it to the clinic with her, he thought; there was a chance that Erufuda would come looking for him there again. After getting separated from her yesterday, he wanted nothing more than to find her again—though, he supposed almost any of the other women would do if it came down to that.

All the movement from Chief Akiho's foot had him feeling queasy before long; thankfully, though, she slowed her pace after a bit of walking, easing the strain on his stomach. He thought he heard her murmuring something to herself, then all of a sudden she said, “Shoot! My papers!” She then whirled around and started running back the way she'd come, the sudden movement causing Naoe to fly loose from her skin and fall off, landing right on the sidewalk. He picked himself up and looked around, only to see her running away from him at speeds too great for him to have any hope of catching up with her. He was all alone in the middle of a busy street, surrounded by a bunch of complete strangers whose shoes threatened to fall on him. He dodged their steps as best as he could, and eventually made it into a crack in the sidewalk, where he'd be safe for now. He figured his best chance to get out safely would be to keep an eye out for his boss so he could jump back on her body when she came back this way.

However, as he was peering out from his hiding place, he saw a group of familiar faces approaching. It was Medesa, Eure and Suteno, the three gorgon sisters, walking alongside Oku, the orc. Here was another chance to get help; should he take it, or wait for his boss to come back? They were fast approaching, so he didn't have much time to consider. In the end, he decided to try his luck with them, jumping out of his hiding place as they approached and managing to land on the shoelaces of  Eure, the middle of the three sisters. He held on tight as she walked, entwining himself with the individual fibers of her shoelace. He was swung around even worse than when he had been on the boss's toe; it was so bad that he couldn't tell what was going on around him from how dizzy he was.

Eventually all that movement came to a stop and, once his stomach had settled down, he looked around to see what was going on. From the looks of it, the four women had taken a seat at a table together, and they were all ordering some food. They were at a restaurant, he realized—probably some noodle place, judging by Medesa's tastes. That was good; if they were going to stay and eat here, it meant he would have a lot of time to try to get them to notice him. With that thought in mind, he slipped loose from the shoelace and began climbing up Eure's body.

Her bare legs were like huge pillars leading up to her knees. Carefully, he began climbing up her dark skin, gradually climbing higher and higher. Even though she was sitting, sometimes she would shift her legs just a little bit and he would have to cling to her so he wouldn't fall off.

After much climbing, he eventually made it up to her knee, from where he would to walk across her lap until he reached her shorts. As he neared her belly, he finally got out from under the table, and tried looking up to see what was going on. As it turned out, though, he couldn't make anything out past Eure's massive breasts, which totally blocked his view of her face. They were so big that, looking up at them, he got the irrational fear that they would fall down and crush him under their weight. It simply felt unnatural for anything that size to remain aloft. And to think that he would have to climb all the way up those things if he wanted to reach her face. He should have jumped on the eldest sister, he thought; her shorter stature and smaller breasts would have made this way easier. Well, it was a bit too late to be worrying about that now.

After walking across the threads of her shorts and reaching her belly, Naoe began climbing up her plain white shirt, making good progress until he reached the underside of her breasts. From there he would have to swing across the fibers of her shirt like a really long series of monkey bars. It was a good thing his reduced size made him much lighter and his muscles proportionally stronger, or else he would likely have fallen off before making it more than an inch. It was also good that he had so much experience with climbing women's bodies by now—much more than he wished he had, in fact.

As he traversed her shirt, eventually he was able to get a good look at all the other women and the restaurant they were in. It was a ramen place, just as he'd predicted—and that, of course, meant that they weren't taking his dieting advice. Well that was to be expected, he supposed, and there was no use in worrying about it right now; he'd chastise them about it once he got back to normal.

Eventually he made it out from under Eure's boobs and was able to start climbing up the front of her chest like normal. He was almost to the top when he noticed someone approaching. It was a waitress coming to bring them all their orders. She set them all on the table, setting down a ramen bowl for each of the sisters, and a plate with a salad for Oku. “Well, at least she's still taking care of herself,” he thought. His mind drifted elsewhere as the vapors rising out of Eure's bowl wafted up to him. His stomach growled, and he remembered that he hadn't eaten anything since lunch yesterday. Maybe they could share some of their food with him after he got their attention. In the meantime, he had to keep climbing.

Naoe turned back up, only to see Eure looking back at him, a frown on her face. Her hand rose up above him, then her fingers came hurling at him at tremendous speeds as she brushed him off like a tiny bug. After flying off her chest, Naoe was sent careening through the air, floating across the table before eventually falling into a ramen bowl as big as a lake. The atmosphere there was as hot as a sauna, and so was the water, as he would discover when he splashed right into it.

Recoiling from the heat, he quickly swam across the piping-hot broth, climbing up onto the nearest “landmass” he could find—a noodle. It wasn't much cooler there, but at least it was something. As he recovered from the swim, he looked up and saw a pair of chopsticks fast approaching. Before he could react, a clump of noodles, including the one he was on, was grabbed and pulled out, being lifted into the air. Naoe was caught between a pair of noodles, unable to escape or do anything else as he was slowly lifted up before Medesa's spectacled face. The youngest gorgon blew on the food, helping to cool him down a bit; then, after a while, she began bringing the noodles to her mouth.

Desperate to escape being swallowed, Naoe yelled and screamed at her so she might possible hear him. He came closer and closer to her mouth before, suddenly, he stopped. Had she heard him? He looked up to see if she was looking at him, but her eyes were focused elsewhere, to her side.

“Are you really fine with eating just a little salad?” she asked Oku. She adjusted her grip on the noodles a bit, allowing Naoe a view of the orc woman. “Why not try some of my noodles?”

Oku, despite the salad in front of her, was looking intently at Medesa's steaming hot bowl, her mouth watering. “I... I really shouldn't,” she said, lowering her gaze. “I'm supposed to be on a diet.”“Come on, you've been keeping your diet for a month now, haven't you? It sounds to me like you deserve a little reward,” Medesa said, nudging Oku with her elbow. “Here, have a bite. One little mouthful shouldn't do you any harm, right?”She extended her hand towards Oku, presenting her with the clump of noodles that Naoe was still on. Looking up, he saw Oku's face staring back at the food. “Well, I guess just one won't hurt,” she said, licking her lips, she opened her mouth wide and Naoe was thrust inside, submerged in complete darkness as she closed her mouth behind him. Her tongue and jaws worked at chewing the food, turning her mouth in a chaotic maelstrom of food and saliva for poor Naoe, who couldn't find anything to hold on to in that chaos. He could only hope he wouldn't end up swallowed, or that whatever protection was on him would also protect him from being digested.

The mass of food was raised up against the roof of her mouth and pushed back along her throat before falling down her gullet. Naoe thought it would be the end for him, but somewhere along the way he got stuck on something, staying put instead of being swallowed along with the food. He didn't know where he was until Oku opened her mouth some time later, letting him see that he was now on the back of her throat. That meant he could scratch at her throat to cause her to cough him back out. He immediately started doing that, and after a short while, just as she was raising some salad to her mouth, Oku began coughing. It took something like ten seconds of her coughing before  Naoe was blown loose, sent flying at tremendous speeds before landing on a smooth surface along with some spit that made him stick to it.

“You okay?” he heard Medesa's voice come from below him. After being coughed out, he had gotten stuck on her glasses; looking through the thick lens, he could see her reptilian eyes.

“Yeah, I'm fine; some dust must have gotten in my mouth or something,” Oku said behind him. Then they went back to eating.

As the spit dried out, Naoe began getting himself unstuck. He looked behind him and saw a lock of hair dangling down from Medesa's head. Readying himself, he jumped off from Medesa's glasses and onto her hair. From there he began climbing down a strand of hair until he was in front of her eyes, trying to get her attention by waving at her. Medesa only had eyes for her food, however, and so he was forced to find some other way. He climbed up her hair until he made it to her scalp, and from there he began walking to the side of her face. Eventually, her hear came in sight. He carefully climbed down into it, then kept walking inside until he made it to her eardrum. “Medesa!” He yelled at her.

“Huh?” she asked, looking to her left to see who had said that.

“What is it?” her sisters asked.

“Oh, nothing. I just thought I heard someone calling for me.”

“Medesa!” he yelled again. “It's me, Naoe!” He began explaining everything that had happened to him, telling her that he was speaking to her from inside her ear and that he needed her help. She held her finger up just outside her ear, as he had asked her, and then he jumped on top of it. After a couple seconds, she brought it back down to inspect it. Naoe looked and saw her adjusting her glasses as she looked down at him, the lens magnifying the apparent size of her eyes even further.

“Oh!” she exclaimed. “It really is you!” All of the other women leaned in close to see what it was she was looking at. Medesa explained all about Naoe to them. They looked like they almost didn't believe it, and looked in curiosity at her finger, where she told them he was standing. Oku didn't see him, but the others did eventually recognize him; maybe there was something special about gorgons' eyes that allowed them to see with more detail. Either way, Medesa assured him that she'd take him back to his house as he'd asked her to do... right after they finished eating, of course. She set him down on the table next to her bowl and dug in again.

Naoe felt his stomach rumble and looked up at the giant women as they happily ate their food up. His stomach rumbled as he looked on at them, reminding him that he still hadn't eaten. He sighed and turned his eyes back down, his eyes happening upon a distant morsel of food that had fallen onto the table. He hurried towards it, practically pouncing on it as he finally reached it, and began tearing off chunks of it and stuffing them into his mouth, eating alongside the others. Right them it seemed the best thing he had ever tasted. Eventually, they all finished eating and Medesa picked him back up to take him back to his house. Her sisters decided to come along too, but Oku declined the invitation, saying she had elsewhere to be. They said good-bye and parted ways.

As they walked, Suteno, asked Medesa for permission to hold Naoe. Medesa agreed to it and handed him over, dropping him into her vast open palm. Both she and Eure stared closely at him as they walked. “You're that tiny speck of dust I brushed off my shirt, aren't you?” Eure asked as her face lit up in recognition. He nodded. “I'm sorry for doing that. I should have looked more closely.” Naoe said nothing. Obviously he knew she wasn't to blame, but he was getting really sick and tired of people failing to notice him.

“You know, you look awfully cute at this size,” Eure said. She raised a finger above him and lowered it—probably very slowly for her, but it looked like a giant meteor about to crash into the earth from Naoe's perspective. He shut his eyes and prepared to be flattened against her hand, but surprisingly, all he felt was a gentle pat on his head. He opened his eyes and saw that Suteno's finger was actually moving with a stunning degree of precision, moving just enough to pat him on the head—a distance that would be an insignificant fraction of an inch to her. It was truly amazing.

After patting him, she took to stroking his head while he sat on her hand and enjoyed all her affections. It was such a pleasant feeling, he never wanted it to end.

Eventually, they made it to his apartment and knocked on the door. Ooeda opened the door, frowning at Medesa's sisters as soon as she saw them. “What are you doing here?” she asked.

Medesa told her about her finding Naoe and him asking her to bring him to his home. Ooeda was surprised to hear that and went for the magnifying glass to make sure he was really there. “Human, I'm glad you made it back to us,” she said once she had confirmed it. “I'll call my niece and the ogre to give them the news; they've been looking everywhere for you ever since yesterday.” She went to make the call, leaving the sisters to take a seat in the living room. She soon returned and began asking Medesa for more information. Medesa told her everything that Naoe had said about what happened between Erufuda taking him to the clinic and her finding him.

“Human!” Erufuda and Oga called from the entrance as the door swung open. “Where is he? Is he safe?” The both of them rushed inside, shooting questioning glances at everyone there.

“Calm down, he's just fine,” Suteno said. “He's right here, see?” she said, holding out her hand. They took the magnifying glass and looked through it, finally recognizing Naoe. Medesa filled them in on what had happened, with Erufuda listening very intently. Oga, meanwhile, glared at Suteno, who had gone back to petting Naoe. She was probably feeling jealous that someone other than her was showing him affection, and that meant she still wanted to think of him as her child. For his part, Naoe was glad that she hadn't asked Suteno to hand him over; he would much rather stay where he was than have the other woman try to smother him with her love again.

“Human, I'm so sorry for losing you,” Erufuda said to him after she'd heard his story. “I swear it won't happen again. Can I pick you up now?”

Naoe nodded. “He says you may,” Suteno said, conveying what she saw.

Erufuda lowered a finger to him. “Hop on,” she said, and he did so. “Thank you for bringing him back. I was very worried about him,” she said, bowing to the sisters.

“Hey, it's no problem; we were happy to help. Now, is there anything we can do to help you get him back to normal size?”

“You two have had dealing with the satyr before,” Ooeda said to older pair. “Would you happen to have any idea where we might find her? We think she's the one responsible for this and the only one who could reverse his condition.”“We met with her once before, but it's not like we're close or anything. We can help you look for her, but we can't promise we'll find her,” they said.

“That's alright. We appreciate all the help we can get,” Erufuda said, yawning. “I'm so tired. I stayed up all night looking for the human and I haven't slept a bit.”

“We haven't slept well either from worrying about him,” Ooeda said as she and Oga yawned.

“Well then, we'll leave so you can get some rest,” Medesa said as she and her sisters got up and left. “We'll let you know if we learn anything about the satyr.”

Oga, Ooeda, and Erufuda all found a place to lie down and promptly fell asleep. With nothing else to do, Naoe, who had been left in Erufuda's cleavage for safekeeping, soon joined them, drifting off to sleep.