- Text Size +

When Naoe woke up, he found himself underneath a massive “canopy”, in the middle of a vast plain that stretched all around him. It took him some time to piece everything together and figure out that he was lying on a massive bed sheet, and the huge “canopy” was a giant hand protecting him. A pair of them, in fact: Erufuda's and Kuroeda's.

Why was he here? He remembered shrinking, getting lost at his job, and eventually being found again. Or did he? As soon as he recalled those memories they faded away from him, seeming totally absurd. Him, shrinking? Ridiculous! He had always been this size; those faint memories of him ever having stood as tall as either of the two massive women around him were laughable. Obviously they must have come from some dream.

As these thoughts passed through his head, he heard a yawn and saw Erufuda's fingers begin to curl around him, picking him up and holding him gently against her hand.

“Hey!” Kuroeda's voice reached his ears only after passing through the tons of elf flesh that surrounded him. “Quit hogging the human all to yourself! It's my turn to take him to school today.”School? Yes, school. How could he have forgotten about having to go to school today?

Erufuda's grip on him tightened. “Your turn? Forget it! His mom asked me to take care of him while she was away, not you, remember? Now get off of me and go get dressed, fat-ass!” A series of stomps followed her words, and afterwards, Erufuda uncurled her hand, smiling down at him through the opening. “Good morning, human!” she said. Her face descended on him like a meteor, her puckered lips falling on him, their plush surface pinning him against her palm in a world-ending kiss. When she pulled away, he was still stuck to her bottom lip. “Whoops,” she said, giggling. “Come here, you.” She swiped him up and then went on to get ready for school.

Later, she and Kuroeda—they were sisters, he suddenly remembered—set out for school. He was carried along in Erufuda's bosom, which embarrassed him a bit at first, but then he recalled that this was the way he had always been carried around. Kuroeda kept pestering Erufuda all the way there to let her hold him for a moment. Naoe wouldn't have minded spending some time with the dark elf, but Erufuda was adamant that he should stay with her, for his protection.

Eventually they got to school and went into their homeroom. Erufuda sat at her desk, pulled him out of her cleavage, and set him down next to a tiny desk, just his size, that was on top of her desk. Looking around, he saw that the other students—Hitome and Oku and Medesa and Mero and most of the other magical women he had met—had turned towards him or gotten out of their chairs to greet him.

“Hey, human!” Mero, the mermaid, said, giving him her best shark-toothed smile. “You excited for swim class today?”

“Swim class? Sure. It will be fun seeing all you girls in your swimsuits,” Naoe replied without thinking, earning a laugh from the mermaid.

“Oh, human! You sure know how to make a girl laugh,” she said, reaching out to pet him.

“Um, excuse me? What do you think you're doing?” Erufuda said, cupping her hand over him.

“I was going to pet him, obviously. Why? Is there a problem with that?”

“Yeah, there is. His mom told me to take care of him and that's what I'm going to do, so don't go touching him. You could hurt him if you're not careful.”“Oh, come on. You're taking this way too seriously. Besides, it's not like you never accidentally hurt him either,” Mero said, bringing to Naoe's mind memories of Erufuda accidentally sitting or stepping on him.

Erufuda flushed and looked like she was about to give Mero a piece of her mind when the door opened and Ooeda, the homeroom teacher, stepped inside, her presence bringing an end to all activity in the room. “Alright, students,” the teacher said. “Take out your algebra books and open them to page 120.”Naoe looked down to see the book already open on that exact page on his desk, though he didn't remember taking it out. He studied the page, whose numbers and letters seemed to change every time he looked. He paid it no mind and tried to concentrate on the lecture.

As the hour went by, all the students started growing impatient, fidgeting in their chairs as they waited for algebra to be over so they could go on to swimming class. Eventually, the bell rang and Ooeda said, “Alright everyone, go change into your swimsuits and meet me at the pool.” Erufuda quickly snatched him up and started heading for the door behind all the other students. “Not so fast, Erufuda,” Ooeda said, holding out her hand. “Give me the human, I'll take care of him for now.”“B-b-but auntie...” Erufuda began, holding him firmly against her chest. “I'm the one who's supposed to be taking care of him.”

“Maybe outside of school, but in here, as his teacher, it's my responsibility to see to his safety. Now, hand him over and go change with the others.”Erufuda sighed and held out her hand, Dropping Naoe into Ooeda's palm. “See you later,” she said, waving at him, then left.

“I hope my niece isn't giving you any trouble,” Ooeda said down to him. “She can be quite a handful. Anyway, let's get going, shall we?” With her other hand she held her breast pocket open, then she slipped him inside and let it close again. The two pieces of fabric, stretched taught against Ooeda's huge bosom, held Naoe firmly in place. Still, he breathed easy and enjoyed the feeling of being carried against her breast, with all its warmth and gentle movement as she started walking somewhere.

Some time later she opened her pocket again and pulled him out. He saw that they were in the faculty bathroom now, and she set him down on the bathroom sink. “Alright, Mr. Naoe, time to change.”“Here? With you? I mean... I don't even have my swimsuit,” he said.

“Don't be silly, human; it's right there, by your feet.” He looked down and saw that she was right. Now, how had that gotten there? “And there's no harm in you changing in front of me. Remember that I'm a responsible adult here, and I would never do anything to you that you didn't want me to do.” She winked at him and began undressing herself. Naoe stared at her as she stripped down, exposing more of her huge, curvy body to him. He shamelessly admired her immense form, from her long, muscular legs, to her wide hips and her gigantic breasts. He was sorely tempted to jump onto her body and fall asleep on her, certain that she would give him perfect protection.

When she stood completely naked, she grabbed her swimsuit from her bag and glanced at him, then walked over until her belly was right in front of him and she was looking down at him from between her breasts. “Do you need any help getting changed, Mr. Naoe?” she said with her hands on her hips.

“Huh?” Naoe said inarticulately, her words not registering in the presence of her magnificent body.

“I would have thought you old enough to change by yourself, but if you really want to, I supposed I can help you out.” Her hand extended towards him, two massive fingers picking him up and dropping him onto her palm. With incredible precision, she used her fingernails to pick at his clothes, taking them off one by one until he was stripped as bare as she was. She then grabbed his swimming trunks and brought them over to him, putting them on his legs, then pulling them up until he was properly covered up. “There. Now, stay right here,” she said as she set him down on top of her chest, where he gladly lay curled up against her body while she put on her own two-piece swimsuit.

“Alright now,” she said after looking herself over in the mirror. “Let's go meet up with your classmates. You stay where you are; the pool is too dangerous for you at your size, so you'll be helping me out as my assistant. If you feel like swimming, simply jump in a drop of my sweat.” With that she left the bathroom and went out to the pool, Naoe clinging to her all the while.

By the time she got to the pool, the whole class was there, changed into their swimsuits, and a couple of them had already jumped in and were swimming around happily. Ooeda gave them all some instructions on what strokes they were going to practice today, then sat back in her chair and watched the pool to make sure everyone stayed safe.

Naoe at first sat back and watched the others as they swam. When the first beads of sweat started forming on Ooeda's body, however, he gladly jumped into the closest one and started practicing his swimming like the others. Everything was going smoothly until Kuroeda and Erufuda dared each other to a race, despite neither of them being any good at swimming. With a great deal of effort they managed to make it to the center of the pool, then started splashing around, calling for help in getting back to land.

Sighing, Ooeda got up and rushed over to them, diving into the water and swimming over to them to pull them both out. In the rush, she didn't notice Naoe fall off from her body and land in the pool water, where he floated haplessly along, being drawn this way and that by the pool's mild currents. All of a sudden he heard a splashing behind him and turned to see Mero coming his way. She passed right by him, and the water currents she produced as she passed went him floating away, over to the exit ladder. As he was getting his bearings again, all of a sudden Oku rose up from right beneath him, causing him to flow right into her one-piece swimsuit, held between it and her breasts.

The orc woman stepped out of the pool, taking off her swimming goggles and wiping the water off her face. As she walked over to her bag, Naoe began slipping further down along her breasts, until at last he landed on some sort of huge, pinkish surface, which he soon realized was Oku's nipple. Curious, he groped the leathery surface, causing Oku to stop mid-step and gasp. Feeling mischievous, Naoe kept groping her nipple, squeezing and rubbing it back and forth until he heard Oku moan. Then Oku scratched herself, knocking him down from her nipple and causing him to slide further down her body, coming to a stop only after reaching her crotch. There he started squirming around, trying to escape.

Oku meeped, covered her crotch, and ran for the bathroom as fast as her legs could carry her. She rushed into a stall and closed it behind her, then tugged on the bottom of her swimsuit and pulled Naoe out of there. “Human, that was you moving around down there?” she gasped, blushing. “Oh dear. Look, I'm flattered that you like me enough to try to get into my pants like that, but next time, if you want to get intimate with me, just ask, okay? I'd rather it not come as a surprise.”“Sorry about that. I didn't mean to end up down there, I only fell off after you umped me off of your nipple. Anyway, if you want you can take me back to our teacher now.”“W-wait! I mean... just because I didn't like you surprising me like that doesn't mean we can't some time together now.  If you want to, I mean.” She awkwardly tugged on the neck of her swimsuit, exposing her cleavage to him, and her nipples too.

Naoe looked at her hungrily, his mouth salivating at the sight of her boobs. “I...” he began, but was interrupted as the bell rang again.

“Oh well,” Oku sighed. “I guess we'd better get back to class now.” She stood and carried him back out, handing him over to Ooeda once she met up with the teacher. After that there was a history class, and then gym class.

“Swimming and gym class on the same day?” Naoe muttered to himself.

“It's to get you all in shape for the sports festival, remember?” Ooeda said.

“Oh, right. I guess I didn't make the connection,” he replied, remembering that the festival would start tomorrow.

The class headed to the gym, where Ooeda said, “Alright everyone, you know what to do. Get with your partner and start exercising.” All his classmates paired up and got to doing some stretches, except for Hitome who walked up to Ooeda and held out her hand. “I can trust you with taking care of our school's wrestling champion, can't I?” she asked him.

“Uh, sure, why not,” he said, looking up at the cyclops woman. Apparently satisfied with that answer, Ooeda handed him over to Hitome, dropping him in her hands.

“Alright, partner; let's get started,” she said as she dropped him into her cleavage, where he slid down until he ended up wedged between the vast curved walls of her boobs. Naoe got comfortable and relaxed on as Hitome started her routine with some stretches. All the movement caused her breasts to bob and bounce, swing from side to side, and squeeze together, with Naoe enjoying all his time between them.

Eventually, Hitome, apparently finished with her workout, pulled him out of her cleavage, saying “Okay, partner, now it's your turn.”

“My turn?” he asked. “Uh, what exactly am I supposed to do during my turn?”

Hitome giggled, saying, “Silly human! You're supposed to massage me, remember? To help me relax and keep my body in shape.”

“Oh, right,” Naoe said. Hitome took off her shirt, leaving her enormous breasts exposed above him, then lay down on a massage table that he hadn't noticed until right then. Reaching up, she dropped him onto her lower back. At first he wasn't sure what to do, but as he walked around on Hitome's body, it all started coming back to him. He got down on his hands and knees and crawled over to a place he knew to have some important nerve endings. There he pressed his hands against her soft skin and started rubbing it. Almost immediately, he heard Hitome sigh far to his left, and his whole world moved as her body relaxed further, sinking into the table. He worked on that spot for a minute before moving on to the next one, then the next and the next. After about ten minutes, Hitome had grown so totally relaxed that he heard her start to snore, having fallen asleep. As soon as he heard that sound, Naoe stood and looked around. In the distance he saw Erufuda staring at him with a jealous expression. He remembered how unhappy she'd gotten when Hitome had been assigned as his partner instead of her.

Turning away from her, he looked over the vast landscape of Hitome's back, stretching out all around him like a huge plain that gradually rose into the air as it approached her head. He began walking further up her back, desiring to get a better look over more of her body. It took him the rest of the hour to make it just a few inches up her back. Then, when the bell rang, he heard Hitome yawn and felt the ground rise as she began to sit back up, sending him rolling down the slope of her back until he fell into her pants, slipping right between her butt cheeks and ending up wedged between them. “Human?” Hitome said aloud, feeling at her back for him. “He must have left already,” she muttered to herself as she stood and began walking back to their classroom. Her massive buttocks slightly rubbed against each other as she walked, rolling Naoe between them like a tiny piece of dust. But despite their huge size, Naoe didn't feel crushed between them. They felt incredibly soft, so much that he felt he could easily fall asleep on them for the rest of the day.

It was only because of Erufuda that he eventually got out. The elf had been keeping an eye on him all throughout gym class, and she had seen him fall into Hitome's pants.  She told Hitome about it, but the cyclops laughed it off as absurd. It was only after Erufuda told Ooeda about it and Ooeda made her take off her pants that they were able to find and extract Naoe from between her butt cheeks.

“Now, human,” Ooeda said to him, “I know you enjoy spending time with Hitome, but remember that you have the responsibility to attend your classes. I don't want to see you skipping out on class by hiding in your classmates' clothes again, understand?”Naoe nodded, saying nothing about it having been an accident. He knew his teacher would never accept that excuse. “You spend far too much time in your classmates' clothes for it to be completely accidental,” he remembered her saying to him that last time he had tried explaining himself.

The rest of the day went by without any further incidents. Actually, he couldn't even remember anything else having happened at school; he just remembered that when Erufuda carried him out after gym class, the sun was already going down. She took him back to his apartment and opened the door with her own keys, then set him down on the table and said she'd be back to see him later. She kissed him again, then left.

As soon as the door closed behind her, Naoe felt the ground start to shake and heard a series of thundering steps coming towards him. “Is my baby back home now?” Oga said as she stepped out of the bedroom, her eyes sweeping over the apartment before locking onto him. “There you are!” She hurried over to him, licking her finger and swiping him off the table with it. “Oh, my little baby boy, I missed you so much on my business trip! It's good to finally be back home with you. Tell me, did you miss your mama too?” she asked.

“Y-yes, mom, of course I missed you,” he said as he was pressed forcefully against her cheek. She nuzzled him, rubbing him back and forth along her cheek with perhaps a bit too much enthusiasm. Naoe sighed internally, knowing that his one week of freedom from his ogre mother's attentions had come to an end now.

Eventually she pulled him away and brought him under her eyes, saying “Let me get a good look at you.” She turned him over in her hand, poking and prodding at him with her finger until she seemed satisfied. “It looks like that elf girl took good care of you while I was away. I knew I made the right call in putting her in charge of you.”“Yeah, she was really nice. Helped me out of a few scrapes, too,” he said.

“'Really nice',” you say? Is my little boy getting a crush on someone?”

“N-no way!” he said. “She's just... nice to be around.”

“Oh, is that all?” Oga said. “Whatever you say, child. We'll see how it develops from here. Now, tell me, dear, are you hungry? Did you miss mommy's food?”“Actually, I am really hungry. Is there anything to eat right now?”

“There sure is! I have your favorite right here,” she said, patting her chest. She set him back down on the table, then pulled off her shirt and her bra. She leaned forward, letting her enormous breasts come crashing down on the table in front of him like a pair of world-ending meteors. Naoe looked on hungrily as she reached down and started stimulating the nipple that hung over him, causing it to engorge before producing a single drop of milk which fell on him, almost washing him away in the torrent of sweet, white nectar. He gulped down milk until he was satisfied, then crawled out of the drop of milk and lay down, looking up at his mother.

“Satisfied?” she asked. “Good. Now come here, my baby boy.” she raised her breasts above him, then lowered them onto him. When she pulled them away again, he was stuck to the underside of her boob, the milk around him letting him stick to it. Then she put her bra and her shirt back on and gently tapped on where he was before going about her day.