- Text Size +

One moment Naoe was trapped between the bra and enormous breasts of his mother Oga; the next, it was already the following day and he was riding on top of her chest at school. For a second he wondered at the sudden change, then immediately forgot about it.

The sports festival was already in full swing, with all the girls participating in a variety of activities. Ooeda, his teacher, walked up to them and told him the swimming competition he had apparently signed up for was about to begin, Oga plucked him up, gave him a big, sloppy kiss, and then handed him over to his teacher. “You can do it, honey! Show those girls what a great swimmer you are!” she said. “Mommy will be back for you later; I'm going to have to go run some errands for a while.”Reaching the pool, Ooeda leaned over and dropped him into the water, where he floated with Oku to one side and Mero to the other. “Oh, you're going to participate too, Naoe?” Mero said. “You think you can handle it? I'm a pretty good swimmer, you know. Maybe I'll go easy on you so you have a chance of winning.”“Are you trying to flirt with him by letting him win? That's really disgraceful of you,” Oku said.

“Hey, if it works, it works. Don't act like you wouldn't do the same thing to win him over,” Mero replied.

“I wouldn't need to. He already confessed his love to me yesterday,” Oku said, blushing as she remembered how he had slipped into her swimsuit.

“Yeah right, you're delusional,” Mero said, but Oku didn't react, being caught up in her fantasy. Even as Ooeda announced the start of the race, she remained floating in the water, not reacting until she heard the splashes that told her Mero had already taken off.

As for Mero, just before the race started, she swiped Naoe up and slipped him between her lips, where she held him as she swam. She kept a good lead over Oku for the whole race, and as she was about to finish, she spat Naoe out ahead of her, letting him win the race instead of her.

Ooeda held him up in the air, announcing the he was the winner to the cheers of everyone at school. She handed him a tiny gold medal as a reward for his victory, then left him with Mero while she went to prepare the field for the next event.

“Great swimming, Naoe,” Mero said with a wink. “But I think you deserve a better reward than that little old medal, don't you? Tell me, did you like being between my lips? Because I wouldn't mind letting you spend some time with them.” She licked her lips, then puckered them up and closed her eyes in preparation for a kiss. Naoe saw her gigantic face grow closer and closer until it seemed more like a vast, enormous wall than an actual person, then her lips pressed up against him and he found himself smothered under her soft, wet skin. When she drew away, he was still stuck to her bottom lip by her saliva, unable to get off of it. “Come on now, let's go look at the next event!” she said, the huge surface around him deforming as her lips contorted to form her words.

Naoe watched the world fly past him as he was carried off towards the wrestling ring, where Hitome's match was about to start. The cyclops was projected to be the winner, with no one else having even the slightest chance at beating her.

As he and Mero were watching the fight, the spit that was holding him in place soon dried out, and he fell off of her lips. Being so small, he was easily picked up by a passing breeze as he fell, and he found himself being carried far, far away, until he landed on top of Ooeda's breasts. “Oh, Naoe,” she said, looking down at him. “I'm glad you're here. I could use someone like you to help me referee the soccer game. Think you can do that?”“Sure, why not,” Naoe said. As he looked across her breasts, he saw a soccer game taking place far in the distance, and sat down to watch it. As he was doing so, he saw a huge drop of sweat roll down right next to him, almost washing him away along with it. He turned around and saw several other drops like it resting further up along Ooeda's boobs, threatening to bowl him over. He began running around, dodging drop after drop of sweat, until some slight movement made him lose his balance and fall into Ooeda's cleavage. There he stayed, wedged between her boobs, until some sweat came down and washed over him, dragging him down along her body until it came to a stop inside her bellybutton.

With some effort, Naoe was able to pull himself out from it and walk out onto the giant elf's belly. All of a sudden, Ooeda stood up, causing him to fall and be picked up by the wind again, which blew him around, finally bringing him to a stop on top of a flower, just on the edge of one of its petals. But as he would see when he looked over the edge, it wasn't just any flower; it was the flower that grew on the head of Kusahanada, the alraune. From his perch, he could see her massive body stretching below him. Well, at least as far down as her breasts, which were so big they blocked off his view of the rest of her.

As he was leaning over the edge, a movement of her head unbalanced him and caused him to fall off, floating through the air in front of her face until he came to land on her open hand. “My, I never thought to find you here of all places,” she said. “Were you enjoying my flower? Its smell is lovely this time of year, don't you think?”“It's... really nice,” Naoe said. He hadn't noticed any scent while he was up there, but he didn't want to be rude.

“But, you know, that's not the only part of my body with a pleasant aroma this time of year. My feet smell pretty nice too, if I do say so myself. Would you like to smell them?”“Well, I...”

“Now, now, there's no need to be shy. Here, let me put you down by them,” Kusahanada said, dropping him right between her toes. “Well? What do you think?”The smell of her feet definitely had a very flowery quality to it, smelling almost as sweet as a rose, not at all how he had expected a foot to smell. “This is really nice,” he said, huffing up the smell“I told you,” the alraune said. “And, in fact, my feet don't only smell nice; they also taste good. You see, my sweat is actually a sort of honeydew. Go ahead, give it a lick.”Naoe was drawn to obey her by that delightful scent that exuded from her foot. He walked up to her toe, which was glistening with a thin sheen of “sweat”, and sucked up some of the liquid, finding it sweet as a ripe watermelon. “This is amazing!” he exclaimed, his face lighting up as he took in even more of it. He threw himself so eagerly at it that he was adhered to the alraune's toe by the rich, sticky liquid, and didn't even care about being stuck as he licked Kusahanada's skin.

“Eheheh! Your tongue tickles!” she said, wiggling her toes at his touch. “Are you okay with staying down there? I was about to go run in the race.” He didn't respond, so she assumed he was fine with it. “Alright, hold on tight!” She lifted her foot and took a step, whisking Naoe along at incredible speeds, though he was still to enchanted with the taste of her sweat to notice. Before long she stood at the starting line along with some of the other girls. Ooeda called out the “Ready, set, go” and then they were all off.

After a while, the much more violent impact of Kusahanada's steps as she ran managed to dislodge Naoe from her skin, and he ended up stranded on the floor for a second, totally disoriented, until a shadow fell over him and he was smothered under something big. One of the other girls must have stepped on him, but he didn't know who, and he didn't have any way of checking as he was carried forward on the sole of her foot, stepped on over and over again as she ran. Eventually she came to a stop and he got a break from all the being jostled around. Through the immense foot that rested on top of him, he managed to hear that Raika had apparently won the race.

Then the foot he was on was turned around and he saw Kuroeda's face looking down on him. She blinked upon seeing him, probably not expecting him to have been down there. She stayed looking at him a while, but when she heard Erufuda's voice behind her, she quickly snatched him up and held him behind her back before turning to Erufuda.

“Hey, Kuroeda,” the elf said, “do you know where Naoe is? I've been looking for him all day and haven't seen any sign of him.”“Uh, no, sorry,” Kuroeda said. “Wish I knew. I'd like to see him as much as you do.”

“Hmm... Are you hiding something behind your back?”

“What? Don't be ridiculous! What would I even have to hide from you?”

“I don't know, but you're acting awfully suspicious. Why don't you show me your hands to prove you're not hiding anything?”“Alright, you really want me to show you?” Kuroeda said, carefully slipping Noe down the back of her shorts. “Here. They're completely empty, see?” She held out her empty hands for Erufuda to inspect. Not satisfied with seeing they were empty, she also looked behind Kuroeda to make sure she hadn't dropped something on the floor.

“I guess I was wrong,” she said, sighing, once she was sure Kuroeda wasn't hiding anything from her. After she was gone, Kuroeda went off to the ladies' room, with Naoe riding between her butt cheeks, being rubbed between them as the big, bouncy buttocks slid against each other with every step she took. Once she made it there, she took off her shorts and reached between them to get him out.

“There you are!” she said, patting him on the hear with a finger. “I spent hours looking for you. Listen, I've been wanting to ask you something. Human... do you.... do you...” Naoe saw her dark face turn darker as she blushed, unable to get the rest of her question out. “Do you... would you... would you like to be my partner in the three-legged race?” she finally said, though Naoe could guess that probably wasn't what she had originally meant to ask.

“Well, sure, why not,” he said.

“Really? That's great! I mean... I'm glad you'll do it. I promise I won't let you down.” Holding him under her breasts, she went back out to where the race would soon be held, spectating some other events in the meantime. While she was doing so, Erufuda came up to her again, having noticed that she was holding Naoe.

“Hey!” she yelled. “I thought you said you didn't know where he was!”

“I didn't, and now I do,” Kuroeda said, holding Naoe protectively against her chest, smothering him against her shirt.

“Okay, well, great! Now that you found him, you can hand him over to me.”

“Excuse me? And why would I do that, exactly?”

“Because I'm the one who's supposed to be responsible for him, remember?”

“That was only while his mom was away, and she already came back, remember? Besides, he already agreed to be my partner for the three-legged race so you can't have him until I'm done with him.”“Is that true, Naoe?”

“Yes, it is,” he said from behind Kuroeda's hand.

“You see? Now get lost.”

“Human, how could you do this to me?”

“I mean, she was the first to ask and I had no reason to decline,” Naoe said.

“Oh? In that case, will you be my partner for the relay race?”

“Uh, sure, I guess.”

“Hey, that's not fair!” Kuroeda said. “You can't just ask him that in front of me!”

“Too late now, fat-ass. Naoe, I'll see you later for the race! I can't stand being with her, so I'll come pick you up then!” Erufuda said as she left.

“Why, that little...” Kuroeda huffed and stormed off, quite deliberately turning away from Erufuda. Some short time later, when it twas getting to be time for the three-legged race, Kuroeda took Naoe to the starting line, where a tiny little string was tied around Naoe's ankle and then around Kuroeda's, leaving him way up in the air, held fast against her skin. There was no way he would as much as touch the ground.

When Ooeda announced the start to the race, Kuroeda set off walking at a brisk pace, easily leaving everyone else behind as she didn't have to deal Naoe tripping her up. While everyone else was trying to coordinate steps with their partners, Kuroeda single-handedly got her and Naoe to the finish line ahead of everyone else. The piece of string around her ankle was untied and then held up, with him still dangling from it by his leg, and they were announced the winners and given a medal each. Afterwards, Kuroeda held Naoe in her hand while he got himself loose from the string, then Erufuda came up to them.

“Well? Are you going to congratulate us?” Kuroeda said.

“Congratulations. Now, hand him over,” Erufuda said. “We have to go prepare for our race.”

“Fine, here you go.” Kuroeda dropped him onto Erufuda's open palm, then Erufuda cupped her other hand over him protectively, as if expecting the other woman to try snatching him back. Both of them huffed at each other, then Erufuda went away, carefully lifting her hand to get a look at Naoe under it, giving him a friendly smile.

“There's something I wanted to say to you. I... I think...” she said, blushing. “Actually, maybe it would be better if I told you after the festival. Come on, let's go sign up for the relay!” She and Naoe went and did so, then when it was time for the race to start, she left him at the last leg of the race and went to take her position, and then the race began. Naoe prepared to start running as soon as he got the baton passed to him. As soon as Erufuda came around, she dropped it just in front of him, but Naoe found it was way too big and heavy for him to hold, let alone carry. But of course it was; how could he have ever thought to do anything with it? There was no way he could compete with everyone else. Even though Erufuda was cheering him on, he couldn't so much as budge the baton, and their team came in last as they didn't even finish. Afterwards, she took him aside and apologized for making him participate when they didn't have any chance of winning.

Looking around from atop her hand, Naoe saw that it was already dark outside. Everyone else was gathered together, eating and talking with each other, and looking at the fireworks display overhead. “Human,” Erufuda said, the colored lights of the fireworks flashing on her face. “I wanted to say that I... I... I love you. I want to be with you forever.” Slowly she closed her eyes and pursed her lips, then drew closer and closer, about to plant a kiss on him. Naoe thought she looked more beautiful than than she ever had before, and he readied himself for what was sure to be a life-defining kiss...

-----

Just then, Naoe was jolted awake, snapping back to reality, where he felt the ground moving under him and heard Erufuda's groans somewhere behind him. All of that stuff about being a school had been nothing but a dream, he realized. A strange dream, but pleasant enough, at times.

Around him, he also heard the sounds of Oga and Ooeda groaning. Judging by the light coming through the window it was still very early, as dawn was just breaking, but something had apparently woken the three of them up at the same time. What could be responsible, he wondered? Then, as he, and everyone else, looked up at the ceiling, they saw a figure floating in midair: a sheep-like woman they had seen once before. Oneiros, he thought her name was.

“Oh, what a shame to have those pleasant dream end so early!” she said. “And they were such tasty ones, too!”“Hey, you up there! What are you doing here?” Erufuda asked the strange woman.

“Who, me?” the dream-eater asked. “I was bored and decided to amuse myself by giving you some fun dreams.”“Why, you...” Erufuda growled, sitting up and plucking Naoe up between her fingers. “You can't just mess with people's dreams like that!”“Why not? It looked like you were all enjoying it so much,” Oneiros said. Naoe and Erufuda glanced at each other, both of them blushing, then turning away. What dreams could she possibly have given Erufuda, he wondered.

The woman then swooped down in front of them, surprising Erufuda enough for her to drop Naoe. He fell, but was caught by Oneiros's soft hand. Even though she had her eyes almost totally shut, she could apparently see well enough to spot and catch him. Or maybe she had some other way to sense him. If only it were that easy for everyone else to spot him.

“Hey, what are you doing? Give him back!” Erufuda yelled up at her.

“You're way smaller than the last time I saw you, human,” Oneiros said, ignoring Erufuda's shouts, “but your dreams are still the tastiest I've ever had. Why don't you come along with me? Let me sample them every night. You could sleep all day between my breasts and never have to worry about anything else ever again. You would only have to sleep and dream to keep me well-nourished.” She pulled on the neck of her pajamas, exposing her cleavage to him. They looked so comfortable, Naoe thought, especially with that soft fuzz that covered them. A life between those breasts... it had to be better than the nightmare he'd been living through these past couple of days, at least. But no; he had to get back to normal somehow. It was the only thing that mattered right now, and he still had hope that it was possible.

“Thank you for the offer, but I can't accept it. I still want to try growing back to normal. Speaking of which, would you happen to know where we can find the satyr? You were with her the last time I saw you.”“Huh? What do you want to find her for?”

“We're pretty sure she was the one who shrank me, and we need her to get me back to normal.”

“Well, now that you mention it, I have seen her around a few times. I think she spends her mornings at an onsen not far from here. She's probably already there by now,” Oneiros said.

“Could you tell us where that is?” Ooeda, now fully awake, asked her.

“I could. In fact, I could do you one better and show you.”

“That would be great; but first, hand over the human. We can't let you keep holding him.”

Oneiros shrugged and handed him back to Erufuda. “I'll show you where she is, on one condition: you all have to let me feed on your dreams whenever I want. Do you agree to that?” Everyone agreed. “Good. Then let's get going. It's already pretty late for me and I really should get some rest myself. I'll be floating overhead so people don't see me; all of you just follow me.”Erufuda, Oga, and Ooeda all got ready to leave, then left the apartment and walked through the streets, following the faint image of the floating Oneiros in the early morning sky. Naoe, who was again being carried inside Erufuda's ear, waited with much anticipation. If everything went right, by the end of the day he would hopefully be back to normal, he thought. Excited as he was, he could barely keep still, fidgeting around on Erufuda's inner ear. “Just a little bit longer,” he told himself, “and this will all be over.”