- Text Size +

As they approached the onsen in which they hoped to find the satyr, Oga, Ooeda and Erufuda talked eagerly among themselves about spending the day in the warm baths, to the point that Naoe wondered if perhaps they had completely forgotten all about their original purpose for coming here. Still, he couldn't blame them for wanting to take some time to relax. These past couple of days must have been nearly as stressful for them as they were for him, and he figured they deserved a break from their worries After they'd searched the place for the satyr, of course.

Once they arrived, Erufuda called up some of the other women they knew, letting them know that they were going to be at this onsen and calling them over, only mentioning in passing the possibility of the satyr being there. They then stepped inside and took a look around. From where Naoe sat, inside Erufuda's ear, the place seemed almost totally empty, the only person in sight being a lone bath attendant. The women went up to her and struck up a conversation.

Apparently this was considered a slow day for the place so there were very few people there. They described the satyr's appearance—in her human disguise, of course—to the attendant and asked her if she had seen someone like that today. She said that she hadn't, but that did sound like a person who came here very often. It was possible she had come in before her shift.

The three women paid for their entrance, then went further into the facility, heading for the women's half of the bathhouse, on the lookout for any sign of the satyr. Once they got to the hot baths, they looked around but found no sign of her. It seemed that she really wasn't here at all. Still, considering they had already paid for their entrance, it would have been a shame if the left now and missed out on the opportunity to relax in the hot baths.

Erufuda asked Naoe if he was fine with them staying and he, speaking into her eardrum, answered that he was. Then she, Oga and Ooeda went into the changing rooms, where they all stripped naked in Naoe's presence before storing their clothes in some baskets on the shelves.

Being in Erufuda's ear, Naoe could only catch short glimpses of their bodies, which left him wanting to see more. He would get his wish granted after Erufuda raised a finger to her ear and he jumped out onto it, letting him see her, Oga, and Ooeda in their fully naked glory. She then set him down carefully on the shelves, saying she'd be back for him soon, and left along with the others.

All alone again, Naoe sighed. This was by far the worst part of being as small as he was. Once he had thought that it was being trampled by everyone and having to climb their bodies to get their attention, but he had since gotten used to that. No, it was much worse to have to stay put for hours with absolutely nothing to do but wait for someone to come back for him, something that could take hours during which he didn't have anything to do at all.

Thankfully, this time he wouldn't have to wait long. After just a few minutes he heard some familiar voices coming down the hallway and soon he saw a bunch of his friends come into the changing room. There was Oku, Medesa, Eure, Suteno, Kuroeda, and also Hitome. All of them came inside and stripped bare before him, giving him a great show as he got to look at all their naked bodies. As they came to put their clothes on the shelves he tried waving at them, if only to say hi, but even the gorgons with their superior eyesight didn't manage to see him. They all put their clothes away one by one, with Hitome being the last among them. She happened to pick the very shelf that Naoe was on, and as she pulled out he basket to put her clothes inside, she knocked him off of it. He landed all the way down at the floor, next to her gigantic feet. He was about to jump onto her toe, but she turned and left before he could do so, leaving him stranded on the floor.

Even as he was running after her, however, he heard another group coming this way. Soon he saw three more women come inside. This time they were Raika, Mero, and Gonda, the dragon. Upon seeing the latter of the three, Naoe went completely stiff, freezing up due to his herpetophobia. Even as their feet fell all around him, he didn't react, staying in place and staring aimlessly out at space. Then, as they were all coming back towards him, Gonda's foot fell on him. He remained stuck to it as she kept walking, leaving the changing room entering the women's side of the hot baths, where everyone else was already gathered, sitting in the warm water as they relaxed.

As Gonda stepped into the water, he was washed away by it, finding himself carried along with the currents caused by her body entering the bath. He tried swimming to the surface, but his clothes were holding him back, so he took them off and then came kicking back up to the surface. After having been carried far, far away by the water's currents, he surfaced to find himself surrounded by the three gorgon sisters, who stood in the bath, the water coming up to their waists.

The sisters were happily conversing with each other, totally unaware of Naoe being caught between them. He tried swimming to Suteno, hoping that he would be able to get her attention, but when he neared her hips and the waves lapped hip up onto her skin, he remained stuck there, held in place by the water's natural adhesiveness. Even as she moved around, he was still stuck fast to her skin. Of course, he only had to wait for the water to dry up before he could climb up onto her, but before that could happen she submerged herself into the water some more, causing him to be washed off again.

Then he was sent floating along again, away from the gorgons. As he looked at where he was headed, he saw the enormous bodies of Oga and Hitome. The two were standing face to face in the pool, so tall that the water didn't even reach all the way up their thighs. The currents carried him towards them, making him pass between their legs. He looked up and saw Oga's gigantic ass pass overhead, followed by her crotch. He then found himself between the two women, seeing their enormous chests hanging overhead, blocking off his view of their faces. He would have tried climbing up onto one of them, but the current carried him between Hitome's legs and then had him flowing further and further away, towards a distant “island”. It was Mero, who floated on the water with her eyes closed, remaining placidly afloat. The currents carried him onto her body, leaving him stuck to the side of her belly by the water's surface tension. After a minute or so, the water dried up and he climbed onto her. From there he began making his way to her face, walking between her breasts which, though petite compared to most of the other women's, were still mountain-sized to him.

Naoe was already nearing her neck when he Raika call to Mero. The mermaid then righted herself, throwing him off-balance and sending him back into the water. From there the currents carried him towards Erufuda and Kuroeda, who were staring daggers at each other. As soon as he came between them, they started pushing and shoving each other, splashing around in the water as they fought. The bath roiled under Naoe as the fight of the two titanic elves created monstrous waves that bobbed him up and down violently. Erufuda fell back, her huge body falling right on top of him and pushing him under the water. Then as she sat on the bath's floor, he floated up from between her legs, making his way up to the surface. There he saw Kuroeda standing over the fallen Erufuda, a gloating grin on her face as Erufuda glared at her. The dark elf opened her mouth to say something, but just then Erufuda splashed some water up on her face, and it just so happened that Naoe was on that bit of water that got flung up to Kuroeda.

As the water flowed down the face of the surprised-looking dark elf, it dragged him along. Rather than being washed down into the bath below, however, Naoe was left behind as the water passed down Kuroeda's cleavage, left floating in one of the droplets of water which remained on her skin—a droplet that was the size of a small lake for him.

Once she had finished sputtering out the water that had gotten into her mouth, Kuroeda crossed her arms under her chest, causing her cleavage to close in around Naoe, squishing him between the soft walls of her breasts. She said something Naoe couldn't make out, then he heard Erufuda reply in a combative tone and he thought they were about to have another go at each other. Just then, Ooeda came to set things in order. Grabbing both women by the hear, she pulled them back down into the bath and chastised them for causing such a racket when everyone here was trying to relax.

Kuroeda's breasts entered the water again, and Naoe was once more carried along on the current. This time it washed him onto Ooeda's chest. Once the water holding him in place had dried up, Naoe was able to climb up it, going slowly due to how exhausted he was. Once he was on top of her boob, he lay down to take catch his break and regain his energy, having grown tires from so much swimming and feeling really stressed out. So he remained on top of Ooeda's chest as the mature elf breathed relaxed, her deep breaths causing her boobs to rise and fall rhythmically. It was so pleasant here that Naoe started to fall asleep, only to be woken up when Ooeda sank further into the water, going down until she was neck-deep in it. Then he was washed away with the water again, and this time it carried him far away from any of the women, towards a drain on the side of the onsen's walls. After passing through a dark tunnel, he came out into a different room, being immediately dashed into a huge, soft wall of some sort.

As he tried to regain his bearings, Naoe looked up and saw that the “wall” he had just been floated into was the butt of a woman. That was strange, he thought, as this was probably the men's side of the onsen, but with the sides of her breasts visible far overhead, there was no doubt that this was a woman. He noticed than that she was talking to herself, and listened to what she was saying. Before long, he recognized the voice as belonging to the satyr, and when she turned her head around he also recognized her face from the satyr's human disguise.

“Oh, why did those pesky women have to come bother me today?” she lamented. “I haven't even done anything to mess with them lately. Can't they just leave me be?” Naoe was confused at hearing that. She hadn't done anything to them lately? Had she already forgotten about shrinking him? Or was she not actually responsible for it? Whatever the case, it didn't matter much. Even if she was innocent, there was a chance her magic might be able to turn him back, and that was all he needed of her.

Naoe swam up to her ass and began climbing up it, having soon made it past the curve of her butt cheeks. Once he had made it to her back, however, things became more difficult. Her back was simply too steep and too tall for him to climb all the way up, and when he had made it halfway up, he faltered and slipped, falling into the water below. Above him, the satyr sighed and fell back over him, took a seat in the bath. “Well, I guess there's nothing I can do about it now except wait for them to leave in. It's a good thing there weren't any men when I hid in here; I don't think I could handle the sight of a naked man.”When Naoe surfaced again. The currents floated him around her until he was right in front of her and her huge boobs. He was about to try swimming towards her, but then she scooped him up along with some water and brought it up, pouring it out onto her head. The water almost washed him down, dragging him off her head, but he managed to hang on to one of her hairs while the water rushed past him. He kept holding on as she poured more water out onto her head, once, twice, thrice more, then when she lay back, resting her head on the side of the onsen, he began making his way down the side of her face, towards her ear. He crawled inside, walking past some bits of earwax, until he had made it to her eardrum. From there he spoke to her, hoping she was still awake and would hear him, and then the ground under him shifted, knocking him down, as the satyr raised her head, his voice having put her on alert. She thought she had heard something but wasn't sure if it was real or if she had only been drifting off into a dream. Then Naoe called to her again, but she only heard his voice as a faint, high-pitched noise, unable to make out his words. She thought there must have been a bug that had crawled into her ear, so she turned her head sideways and bopped it firmly, trying to get the “insect” to falling out.

The movement sent Naoe falling down until he landed on her vast and wet open palm. Then her huge, horizontally-pupilled eyes peered down at him, her brow furrowing before her face lit up with recognition and then with a frightened surprise. “Y-y-y-you're n-n-n-NAKED!” The satyr shrieked, slumping back as she passed out, her head bumping against the side of the onsen as her whole body went limp. Her hand fell back into the water, bringing Naoe along with it. He made an effort to swim over to her body, and from there he began making his way up to her head again, finally stopping on her forehead.

Naoe was able to make out a murmuring sound coming from the other side of the wall, then after a short while he saw a few of the girls peek their heads through the doorway into this side of the onsen. After they recognized the woman passed out in the water as the satyr they had come here to look for, the came over stealthily and grabbed her, carrying her away into the women's side of the onsen, where they tied her up with some towels so she wouldn't be able to do anything.

Raika came over to inspect the satyr, smelling her curiously, and managed to detect Naoe's smell, finding him sitting on top of her forehead. She picked him up and handed him off to Erufuda. Then, with him safely back in Erufuda's hands, the others splashed some water onto Satyr's face.

She woke up startled to find herself in the middle of all these women, who looked really angry with her. She tried to hide her fear, though, telling them to let her go or else she would pull some sort of curse on them. Kuroeda stepped up to her and stepped on the satyr's mouth, putting an end to her rant. “Quiet,” the dark elf said. “Tell us what you did to the human to make him shrink and then maybe we'll let you go.”“Make him shrink?” the satyr asked. “That's ridiculous. I've never done anything of the sort. It must have been someone else.”

“Why, you...”

“But, even if I didn't shrink him, maybe I can do something about his condition,” the satyr quickly added. “Tell me more about it. When did it start? How has it progressed?” Erufuda started explaining everything to the satyr, beginning with how he had shrunk down two days ago when helping Oga train, then going on to explain how he had shrunk even smaller by the effect of Kuroeda's potion. “So this started two days ago?” she said. “Let's see... I remember I was working on a weight-loss spell that morning. Only, I was feeling sick so I was having trouble concentrating. When I tried casting the spell, nothing happened, but... Oh, now I remember! As I was casting the spell, I started thinking about the human. That must have caused the spell to affect him instead of me. And since I couldn't concentrate, I probably cast it wrong and it ended up shrinking him instead of making him thinner.”“Why were you thinking about the human?” Erufuda asked, causing the satyr to blush.

“Well, why wouldn't I have been thinking about it? Is it a crime to think about a strapping young man and his body? I mean, I wasn't doing it on purpose, obviously. I must have been delirious and that's why he popped into my head. It's not my fault at all, see? Now, look; if you want me to get him back to normal, I can do that. Just untie me and hand him over so I can break the spell.”Erufuda glared at her and pulled Naoe closer, not trusting her at all, but when Ooeda put a hand on her shoulder, she sighed and nodded at some of the others, who stepped forward to untie the satyr. Once she stood back up, she reached forward and dropped Naoe in her outstretched hand. The satyr, with her eyes closed to avoid seeing him naked again, said some over Naoe and made some gestures with her other hand, then he grew bigger again. Not all the way back to his normal size, but back to the size he had originally shrunk to. It wasn't ideal, but at least he wasn't microscopic anymore.

“There,” the satyr said. “I've done it. Now please, take him and let me go.”

“What do you mean you've done it? He's still small!” Erufuda said.

“I undid the effects of my spell. If he's still small it's because of the dark elf's potion, and that should clear up on its own in about a week. This is all I can do for you.”

“Fine,” Erufuda growled, taking Naoe back from her. “I guess you can go. And... thank you for your help.”

The satyr turned and walked briskly away from, leaving the onsen to go into the changing rooms. Then they saw her going out fully dressed again, looking very upset. Naoe feared she'd try getting her revenge for all this, but they would have to deal with that when it happened.

Either way, with her gone and him restored to a more reasonable size, it was time to celebrate, and what better way to do it than right here, relaxing in the onsen along with all the others? Everyone went back into the water, congratulating Naoe on his new size. He found himself being passed around between all the women before finally being able to lie down between Oga's breasts, the bath water lapping at his chest, its warmth mixing with that of the ogre's body,making him feel relaxed .

After the bath, Erufuda and Ooeda took him back home, where they spent the rest of the day together. Since the potion would wear off by itself, there was nothing to do but try enjoy himself until then.

It was funny, he thought. He'd spent so much time being the size of a speck of dust that he was happy just to be the size of a bug again. Even if he stayed this size for months, he figured he could probably learn to enjoy it.

At the end of the day, with everyone all worn out, Erufuda took him into the bedroom and lay down, leaving him next to her face. Looking upon her looming face, her soft breaths ruffling his hair, he found himself lost in thought. Even though these past two days had been so rough, in the end everything had turned out fine, and it was all thanks to her, and Ooeda, and Kuroeda, and all the otherworldly women he now considered his friends. As he fell further into sleep, he thought about how fortunate he was to have them all.