- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A mini comic series for this story is also being developed on Deviantart under the profile Subject7inheaven. I suspect 1 panel per week will be developed for the time being. The comic series will be more of summation rather than a side by side comparison. This story will be broken down into 4 parts.

Author's Chapter Notes:

A simple chapter just to get things started.

Part 1: Tricked and Snatched

            With a groan, the man that would later come to be known as subject 7 sat up and put one hand on his throbbing head. The room was spinning and fuzzy with nothing his eyes skimmed over remaining in focus for long. Today seemed like it was going to be a typical weekend for the man. He decided to get up a little early to get his flu shot taken care of today before going home and relaxing on his day off work. “Since when do flu shots pack this much of a punch?”, he thought trying to center himself and control his breathing.

            It took what seemed like a minute or two before everything came into focus and 7 was able to think clearly. The first thing he noticed as he looked around was that the room seemed much larger than it was a minute ago. He was still in the same waiting room, but everything now towered over much in his line of sight, like someone had replaced the furniture with buildings that looked like it. “An extremely elaborate prank maybe?” He turned around on whatever he had been sitting on and was immediately startled enough to take a quick step back.

            What became incredibly apparent to 7 is that he was not alone in the waiting room. A giant female face was staring down at him with a devious smirk on it that he wasn’t sure he liked. It reminded him of how some cats looked at mice when they were about to pounce. He took note of how attractive she was. She was Hispanic with light brown skin, bright green eyes and long dark brown hair put up in a ponytail. Her lips were pouty and covered in some shade of red lipstick. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt that showed her incredible figure. He probably would have found her lack of a doctor’s coat suspicious earlier if he hadn’t been so thoroughly hypnotized by her cleavage.

            7 just stared at the woman for a moment, not really sure what to say. What was there to say in this situation? After another moment of silence passed and his nerve returned to him, 7 could think of only one thing to ask, “What the hell did you put in my flu shot?” For a second he thought his voice didn’t carry all the way over to the giantess’s ears, until she let out a mischievous giggle and moved her face even closer to the while man sizing him up.

            When the woman spoke, her voice was powerful, but not to the point where it hurt 7’s ears, “Just a little shrinking serum cutie. I have to say I’ve really perfected the portions to get you guys to the size I like. It even works on your clothes, not that you need them anymore.” Her voice was very sensual and resonated with the confidence of someone exponentially larger than the person they were talking to. He arched one of his eyebrows and looked down to inspect himself. His green collard shirt, pants and shoes did indeed shrink to match his miniscule new size, much to his relief.

            7 let out a little grunt as 2 of the woman’s fingers closed on the back of his shirt and lifted him directly in front of her smiling face. He tried to stay as still as possible out of fear of what a fall from this height might do to him. The voice that came out of his of mouth wasn’t as brave as it sounded in his mind beforehand, “What are you gonna do to me?”

            The smirk on the woman’s face took on a deeper and darker edge that made 7’s blood feel like someone had injected ice water into his veins. “Let’s just say I hope you last a lot longer than subject number 6.” The fingers holding 7 in place released his shirt abruptly and he fell. He was about to scream when his body hit something soft and the lower half of his body sank into a crevice, bringing his momentum to a complete stop. A quick look around confirmed he had landed directly in her cleavage.

            7 couldn’t help how red his face blushed at the realization of where he was. He tried to shift his position some to make his footing more stable, but it only resulted in him sinking a little further down. He looked up and raised a fist out embarrassment and indignation, “What’s the big idea? You can’t just…” He was interrupted by one of the woman’s index fingers as it touched the top of his head and forcefully shoved him the rest of the way in between her breasts, completely out of sight.

            7 grunted in shock and thrashed around in reaction to being harshly moved again. His movements only caused the woman to giggle at the sensation, “Now now. Save your energy for later little man. You’re going to need it.” She pulled the front of her shirt up a little to adjust for her new passenger and casually walked out of the waiting room. She didn’t want to wait around and risk the doctor or a nurse walking in while she was in the middle of a kidnapping.

            7 could barely move within the confines of his fleshy new prison. The pressure pressing against his body didn’t hurt, but it kept him locked in place. He could only barely move his head up and down, or slightly move his hands when the woman’s boobs would bounce while she walked. The warmth of her body washed over him and made him begin to lightly sweat. His nose picked up the scent of a perfume that smelt like it contained vanilla and something else he couldn’t quite place. He didn’t have to look down to realize he was erect. He scowled and tried to look down, “If you and I get out of this alive, we really need to have a talk little buddy.” The words came out weakly as he was limited in breathing space.

            What happened next flew by quick for 7 as the woman left the building. He could faintly hear people talking, doors opening, cars driving in the street with the usual surrounding city noises. A quick glance up showed him a blue sky with scarce clouds, confirming that they had left the building. Shortly he heard another door open and felt a drop and more bouncing as the woman slipped into a car seat. He heard the start of an engine and felt the motions as the car took off.

            The next 10-15 minutes were kind of uneventful. 7 could hear the radio as various popular songs began playing. The woman even began singing along to one song for a little bit, causing some bizarre vibrations he tried not to laugh at. She didn’t have a bad voice. Hell, if he could have agreed to this beforehand and had a guaranteed way to return to his normal size, he might have even volunteered for it. The fact of the matter remained that he was a hostage though, even if his accommodations were kind of enjoyable. His line of thought was interrupted when he heard what sounded like a call coming through a blue-tooth speaker.

            “Hello”, the woman answered in a polite, if somewhat irritated voice.

            “Hey Lola. I was just calling to see how progress with new account files were coming along.” The voice sounded like that of an older gentleman. Likely her boss. At least now 7 knew the name of his captor.

            “They’re almost done sir. I’ll send the report to your email tonight. And I’ll have a physical copy on your desk by Monday morning.”

            “Good job, but I would expect nothing less from my secretary…” The old man’s voice took on a melodical tone as he changed the subject, “Now, in regard to that company retreat in a couple weeks…”

            Lola interjected, “I’ll have to get back to you on that one sir. I may have a family matter to attend to then. Look, I’m kind of busy now. I’ll call you back a little later.” The boss let out an annoyed grunt and then the call disconnected. Lola let out a low irritated growl and lightly banged her fist on steering wheel, sending vibrations through her body that 7 could feel. “I swear one of these days I’m gonna shrink that old creep and turn him into a greasy stain on my carpet.”

            7 gulped and shifted around uncomfortably. “I really hope she doesn’t plan on doing that to me.” It became apparent to him that it would be a good idea to escape before they made it to Lola’s house. Once they got there and got inside, his chances of surviving this ordeal would probably decrease substantially. He grunted and tried to move his body downwards. Maybe if he could get low enough and wait, he could drop through the bottom of her boobs and make a quick get-away.  He managed to worm his way down a little bit, but the pressure increased, and he got stuck again.

            Lola felt his new struggles and connected the dots, “Don’t get too restless and hurt yourself my new little toy. I don’t want you broken before I get to play with you. I promise I won’t squish you.” 7 didn’t know whether to feel relieved or even more worried about what she had in store for him. Realizing that the bottom of her cleavage wasn’t an option, he began to worm his way up slowly and methodically. He tried to be careful to keep the giantess in the dark about his intention to make a break for it. He was going to have to try and leap out from the top and hope for the best.

            7 managed to get his head close to the top when the vehicle parked, and the engine cut off. He tried to position himself and kept his head low. If he wanted a chance of getting away, he was going to have to be quick and make his move before Lola could react. She got out and started walking towards a small house. When she stopped in front of the front door, the little captive decided to make his move. He extended his arms and legs as far out as he could with one of each pressing against a boob. Unfortunately for him, Lola was paying attention and noticed him.

            Lola grasped a breast with each hand and pulled them apart, causing 7 to slide down before he was able to push off and leap. Once he had slide down just far enough, she pressed her tits together and slowly began moving each of them up and down in alternation. He felt the pressure and heat as the boobs began smushing him but was surprised that the pain he felt was mild. Given his size and his position, he should have popped like a water balloon. Instead, he felt more like two full grown adults had their hands on his shoulders and were pushing against him.

            7 finally felt all the fatigue from his struggles and stopped moving while waiting for the giantess to stop playing with him. Lola giggled and let go of her breasts before grabbing her keys out of her purse. “We’re going to have so much together. Or at least I will anyways. Welcome to your new home.” The door swung open, and she walked into the house and immediately went to her bedroom. 7 vaguely remembered being fished out of her cleavage and dropped in a jewelry box. He heard a lock snap into place and what sounded like, “I’ll be back for you in a bit little man”, before his exhaustion overcame him, and he passed out.

To be continued…

Chapter End Notes:

Part 2 coming soon