- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

     The man was now only as tall as Tricia's neck, and shrinking.
     Tricia grinned widely, her white teeth showing against her pink lips. As the man backed away in horror, Tricia stepped towards him. "You're shrinking, little man," she said cruelly. "Soon you're gonna be so small I can crush all your little bones under my heels. Isn't that gonna be great?" She grabbed his shoulders and shoved the man across the small room. He fell near the opposite wall. He was up to her breasts now.
     Tricia put her hands on her hips and watched the shrinking man while she tapped her 6 inch yellow stiletto pumps. "I can't wait to step on you, little boy," she said.
     The guy was groaning and whimpering on the floor as he shrunk. His naked body was curled up in pain and confusion. Tricia brought her hand down her yellow miniskirt and started fingering her clit. Her pussy was pretty wet already, and watching him shrink filled her with anticipation. She ground her foot on the floor anxiously.
     He was probably about belly button height to her when she started walking towards him. She did a slow catwalk, her yellow stilettos clacking on the floor as she moved towards him, a shivering wreck by the wall. When she reached him he was less than half her height. Tricia put her high heel on his chest. "Mm, good little shrinking man, break for me," she said, pushing down hard with her foot. Her shoe pushed deep into his small chest, his skin stretching as her weight sank into him. He gasped in pain and then started to scream. "I haven't even started yet," she said. His body was only about 2 and half feet long now.
     Tricia stepped on his knee, pressing down with her whole weight. She felt his knee break under her and heard his shriek of agony. She moaned.
     His screams ringing in her ears, she brought her other foot over and felt his leg bones crush as her weight shifted. She walked over to one of his little arms and stomped on it, feeling it break as well. Tricia then pressed the heel of her shoe through his other arm, crunching more bones. Blood was starting to pool around him, and she lifted her foot up and flattened his little hands underneath her shoe, hearing the wet crunch even past the man's screams. Tricia stood over his bloody, broken body, seeing he was only about 2 feet long now. "I think you're small enough to crush now," she said.
     Tricia lifted one bloody high heel onto his body once more. This time her shoe covered half of his chest. With a grin, she stepped up with her other foot, both feet side by side on his tiny chest, her whole weight pressing down through her soles.
     Seconds later, his ribcage imploded with a loud crunch under her shoes, his guts bursting through his sides and out his mouth. Tricia gasped in pleasure and put a foot out behind her to steady herself on the slick insides, instantly crushing flat the man's pelvis. As her shoe slid backwards on the gore, his cock and balls slipped underneath her sole and splattered flat. Tricia screamed in pleasure, and once she got her balance she started stomping on what was left of the man's body, bones crunching and organ's bursting. There was little left of the man as he continued to shrink, the puddle of gore disappearing. Tricia spotted his head, and with a giggle popped it under her sole.
     Tricia lifted her foot up behind her back to get a good look at her sole, while she slipped her hand down her panties again. She had cum and was soaking wet. She watched the bloody remains of the little man dwindle into nothing, leaving her yellow pumps sparkling clean. Tricia brought her hand up and sucked her juices off her fingers.
     "Mmm, next," she said.

 

To Be Continued