- Text Size +

A short distance away, rested the colossal right foot of the apex. Beneath her bare sole, the colossal weight was supported by a simple sandal, compressed under an unfathomable weight, and underneath it, Bob knew, was Hunter. The boom of the gigantic step was so terrifying that neither he nor Andra heard Hunter's last terrified howl, nor the horrible sound of its body being compressed and crushed, reduced to paste in a split second. The little man does not understand what is happening, why the apex just killed his dog, why it almost killed his daughter and him. Was she trying to kill them and failed? or she just wanted the dog. But those questions are relegated to an unimportant place in his mind when he hears the creaks of the sandal trying to support the shifting weight of the gigantic young woman. The creaks become more evident until the deafening sound of the sandal is heard dragging on the ground as it returns to its original position. The noise is deafening, like an airplane engine. The little ones on their knees, cover their ears trying to withstand the sound waves that pass through their bodys. When the sound finally stops, Bob looks up again at the foot, the only part of the girl's body that he dares to look at, and sees the trail of blood and fur, extending from where Hunter was standing, to under the ball of the ápex foot. That's all that remains of a dog that served in the war and saved hundreds of lives by detecting antipersonnel mines, a trail, a bloody stain on the floor of an elevator.

-         Shit - says the apex, from the heights.

Bob doesn't know how long was staring at Hunter's remains, but gave the young giant time to pull out from who knows where a tissue and bend over to clean the stain on the floor. The descent of the huge body displaces so much air that the resulting gust of wind forces the little ones to lean forward to avoid falling, and when the apex raises, the wind roars in the oposite direction and they slip and stumble, drifting in the hurricane force wind. All traces of his faithful dog stick to the paper and it rises when the colossal woman stands up and puts the tissue in the back pocket of her short denim shorts. With that simple gesture, Bob sees all trace of his dog disappear, and then sees that those remains, which deserve to be buried in an army cemetery, with honors, are confined in the back pocket of a young woman, almost a teenager, to be squashed again and again against her round and huge glutes.

Bob is running. He doesn't know when he got up, he just runs. He heard his daughter yell at him to stop, but she hears so far away. He just runs straight toward the monster, toward the foot that gets bigger and bigger as he gets closer.

The single sandal, flat and crushed by the mass of the apex, reaches up to Bob's neck, so he has to raise both fists to hit the impregnable skin. He lands punch after punch, but it's just like with Heavyweight, all those years ago. It's useless. Even Heavyweight could be reduced to ground meat by just one of this monster's toes.

-         Hey, what are you doing? - asks the apex, watching him from above.

It’s her tone of voice, her carefree demeanor, the lightness with which she has just killed his dog. When he looks at her, upward, beyond her toned bare legs, he sees in her expression that, at that moment, the gigantic apex does not has not a care in the world. Bob lose his shit.

-         You kill my dog! You filthy whore!

 

It's always unpleasant to say goodbye to her boyfriend. And it is a little worse that he was holding in his hands a tainy that looked like a fitness model. It reassures her a bit, of course, knowing that it would be enough for her to squeeze the sexy tainy inside her fist to reduce her to paste, but even so, she is in a bad mood when the pet of one of the little ones begins to bark. And the elevator is not moving. She presses the button for the first floor, but it doesn’t respond. The old junk broke down again, this is the second time this has happen to her. Last time she spent twenty minutes waiting for them to move the damn thing and open the door. She could definitely open the doors from the inside, with her bare hands, and surely would not sweat a drop, but then the arrangement would be on her own, and surely the neighborhood council would want her to pay for all the maintenance that the elevator is so missing, and that's money she doesn't have.

She doesn't mind waiting. But is annoyed by the constant barking of the stupid dog at her feet.

-         Hey, shut up that dog - says to the mini that looks completely dwarfed simply for standing next to her left foot.

Whenever she goes to a public place, wears her headset on, so she listens as one of the insects, a girl, tells her “dad” to shut up the dog. The high pitched voice repeats it a couple of times, but the other spot on the ground doesn't seem overly concerned.

He must be the mini with the biggest balls in the world, or the stupidest, if chooses to ignore her words as if they were equal beings. In any case, if he doesn't show interest in her comfort, she won't bother to insist either.

But she decides to count to ten. She promised her boyfriend that would try to be more understanding with the lower beings that swarm at her feet. She looks down, and begins to count in her mind. She loves the way her feet look. Her boyfriend just the day before spent all morning getting her nails done, and now that she sees them in simple sandals, has to admit that they look amazing, perfectly cut and immaculate. Her natural pink color matches perfectly with her skin just barely tanned from the first trips to the beach. She has always been proud of her feet, they are beautiful, toned by daily jogging and exercise routines, and in situations like this, they appear even more beautiful, lounging alongside little men and women that could never, not in a hundred years, dream of compete with only one of her feet. Even if they were a hundred, or a thousand little ones, the strongest that could be found, even then they couldn’t fase the speed, the overwhelming brute force, or the beauty of a single foot. Of just one of her toes. That comparison, that comes to her mind every time she sees a bug next to her divine feet, makes them look even more beautiful than usual.

But neither the duty to obey the command of a superior being, nor the privilege of being near a naked part of her body, seems to motivate the little bug to silence the dog, which continues to bark. And the count reaches ten.

Choose the simplest possible solution. She lifts her left foot off the ground, takes it quickly but carefully over the little ones, and plants it on the ground. The distance that separates the annoying animal from its inconsiderate owner is very little, but she has a lot of practice eliminating annoying bugs, and it achieves her goal. She can feel a slight resistance through the worn sole of the sandal, just below the ball of her foot. But it passes so fast that she cannot make out the crunching of the bones, only feels a small squish, an unequivocal indication that the animal that was holding on its four legs a moment behind, has been completely liquefied. She sees the two insects fly a couple of inches from the force of her footfall, and feels a bit of pity for both, but also a quick tingling in her crotch. The same reaction that her body gives her every time she mistreats one of those worthless little beings, and the reason why her dear lover made her promise that she would try to be kinder. She doesn't want to cheat on her promise, and since she hasn't hurt any mini or tainy yet, she decides to end the punishment. After all, the source of the annoyance has been removed. And in an act of pure kindness, she decides to drag her foot back to its place of origin rather than pick it up, to save the little ones the show of the entrails of their pet impregnated between the sole of her sandal and the ground. A long red patch extends several inches from her feet to the little ones, a proof of the power she has over those creatures. And another tingle between her legs, where she begins to feel a little wet. After a few moments of silence, she is about to check her cell phone again when sees one of the bugs running right at her feet. She hears the desperate cry of the girl trying to stop her father, who in addition to being inconsiderate seems not to appreciate her kind gesture, but ends up giving her an even more pleasant moment. She sees him stand right next to her foot, so close that he almost disappears alongside the wonder hundreds of times his size, and then she sees him wave her weak arms. Her high-quality earpiece lets her not only hear the little girl's sobs, but also the grunts and snorts of the man who is beating her up with every ounce of strenght that he can manifest in that insignificant body of his. The temperature and wetness in her pussy rise dramatically, and she has to work hard not to bring her hand to her crotch right there. When dissipates the surprise of her being the victim of such a savage attack, she decides to humiliate the little one a little more, hiding her excitement behind the best poker face she has.

-          Hey, what are you doing?

She hoped her voice, which she knows fells like thunder for little ones, would restore his aggressor to sanity, but she didn't imagine the immediate response she would get.

-         You kill my dog! You filthy whore!

She arches her eyebrows, totally surprised. She could end the entire interaction simply by ignoring the insult of the little pest, or crushing it quickly and painlessly, like his dog. Obviously would have to dispose of his daughter as well, but it would only mean an extra step. But this presents her with a precious opportunity. After all, she only promised to try.

The apex turns around to flank the little bug with her two feet, making him look even smaller, if that's possible, and lets a few seconds pass, silently, allowing fear to fill and crush the mind of the bug that just insult her. She then looks at the daughter, by the elevator wall, crying out loud. And she doesn't like that, she wants everything that happens next to happen just as she imagines it, and the cry of that pest is out of place.

-         Girl - she calls her without showing any emotion - what is your name.

She can hear the man's exhalation as she addresses his daughter. He seems like he wants to say something, but he doesn't.

-         What is your name? - She insist and has to wait a few seconds for the little girl to control her sobs, but she is not in a hurry. If the elevator starts moving again, she can finish everything quickly and without a trace.

-         An… A… Andra.

-         Well Andra, shut up.

It is a simple order, which obtains absolute silence.  

What has he done? Each step threatens to send him flying again, when she stops moving, he is flanked by two colossal, monstrous feet that possess more raw power than any mini machine he has ever seen. No ship or plane could survive coming into direct contact with one of those mighty feet, which are just a part of the gigantic apex that looms over it. Bob looks up and see the long, powerful legs that support her. He compares her, he can't help it. Eco, Kilo, and Lima's legs were granite muscles covered in taut, perfect skin. The legs of the apex that towers over him now are athletic and shapely, but they also have a thin layer of fat that covers the muscles, disguising their definition, giving them a softer appearance, but, in some way that he doesn’t understand, making them seem even more powerful.

He knows exactly how his daughter should see him at this moment. The same way he saw the general the day Echo's squad retreated. A new apex squad would eventually finish stabilizing the area, and Eco decided it was a good idea to go say goodbye to the general after finishing packing. That last day, she called the general by his first name, and he left his store to answer the call. She told him how much fun she had had in crushing enemy forces and saving Altaland's army from humiliating defeat, but that the next time they wanted to invade a foreign country with their pathetic army, he better call her first to ask her permission. Kilo straddled the general's tent, her huge tits in full view of the base, as did Eco's, while Lima stood next to Kilo, amused by the image of the little man at their feet. Eco then told the general that it would be nice if he showed how grateful he was by kneeling, and after a few seconds, he did. Marveling at the gratitude of her little friend, she told him that if he really was so eager to show his gratitude, he would crawl up to her toes and kiss them. In the distance, Bob couldn't see the general in detail, only that he took a few seconds before flinging himself to the ground and crawling on tip and elbow until he reached the hulking toes that loomed in front of him, as tall as an adult man. Then he got up on his knees, and began to kiss the round, thick big toe that had in front and that overshadowed his small body completely. Eco smiled. Kilo massaged her crotch as Lima's underwear stretched to the maximum to contain the building of masculinity that struggled to rise into an erection. After several minutes, Echo ordered him to lick her toes. And he did. Bob knew at that moment that the slightest gesture from Eco could vaporize the general's body, reduce him to nothing. That's just what Andra must see now, her father, between the feet of the woman who can extinguish his life with the slightest of movements, without the slightest effort.

When he heard that the apex turned to Andra, however, the courage of the soldier is on again, the courage of the father, of the protector. And he looks up defiantly to see that, beyond the short denim shorts, beneath the loose white T-shirt, there are huge abdominal muscles. He remembers standing on a vast abdomen with powerful abs, surrounded by brave soldiers, while another vast steel abdomen loomed threateningly above their heads, and he remembers the fear of knowing that neither he nor any of his companions could make the slightest difference if both walls of muscle met. When he looked down, scared, he could only see the huge feet at his side, uncontrollable monsters that even naked could wipe out armies of men and women like him. It was enough to crush all courage. There was nothing he could do as a soldier, or as a father. He was completely at the mercy of the woman.

Bob heard her order Andra to be quiet, and he wished with all his might that Andra would obey. The apex's attention returned to him, and the weight of her gaze was enough to bring him to his knees. The giant slowly crouched down. Bob watched as a mountain fell from the skies. He saw the muscles of her legs, which he saw earlier in action , explode again into immense slabs of power, expanding against the skin, a sight so moving that the little being crossed his arms and hugged, trying to protect himself from the overwhelming presence.

-         Motherfucker, asshole, piece of shit - enumerates -. There are so many good insults. Why did you choose to tell me whore? - The little bug doesn’t answer - Is it because I show more skin than seems appropriate? Your daughter is wearing shorts as short as mine - she points to the young woman who stays close to the wall and screams in fear when she is mentioned.

The dangerous and strong giant hand passes over Bob with astonishing speed and heads towards Andra. Bob turns around, the hand moving so fast it looks like it will crush his daughter against the wall like a fly, but with incredible skill and delicacy it grabs the mini between thumb and forefinger and lifts her up into the sky, hundreds of feet up to the apex face, who inspects it carefully to give her verdict.

-         No - roars Bob, useless, defenseless, unable to protect his delicate daughter from the monster that holds her- please, I beg you...

-         Her shorts are shorter than mine - she snorts with her nose - I even see some of her cheeks. My legs definitely look a million times better than those pathetic mini limbs, and I guess it would take several hundred girls like little Andra to fill the space that one of my glutes occupies in my shorts, but that's not the point – She looks back at Bob, ignoring his wonderful pleas -. Imagine someone calling little Andra whore, just for wearing those little shorts. I mean, I can't imagine why anyone would pay attention to those little bug legs, but there are all kinds of bad people out there, little one. Imagine that someone like you, who judges women by how they dress, insulted your daughter.

The huge hand that holds the mini moves away from the face of the apex and, resting her forearm on her athletic thigh, leaves the little girl hanging from her fingers right in front of her crotch. She can feel the heat that emanates from there on her fingers. It turns her on even more that the only thing that separates that fragile creature from her huge and greedy vagina is the thin fabric of her shorts. She has no reason to rush, if it's the same as the other day, she has at least twenty minutes before leaving. She just leaves her there, dangling, being enveloped by heat that, for someone her miserable size, must feel like being next to a volcano. Allowing the scent of arousal and sex to saturate her senses. All while she enjoys the pleas of the little offender.

 

-         What's your name, insect - brings the daughter a little closer to her crotch to torture the man.

-         Bob ... please, I beg you, leave my daughter. I'm very sorry for what I said. I will never disrespect an apex again. You will not even see me again, if you gives me my daughter I will leave the building and I will never return, I swear.

But the apex laughs.

-         Your daughter will stay with me, you will leave, and if I see you in this building again, I will crush your daughter under my bare foot, very slowly, so I can feel her bones breaking, until she is a stain on the ground just like your dog.

Andra, horrified by what she just heard, lets out a shocking scream that chills her father's blood. The apex punishes the disobedience of her mini by tapping it against the marked bulge that her outer lips draw against the fabric of her shorts. Her little pats almost made her moan with pleasure, but she only went so far as to open her mouth slightly before controlling herself. For the mini, it was like being rammed by a line of bulls. The air was crushed out of her lungs, so that she can no longer make any sound and that seems to please the giant. The mini man can only watch in horror as his daughter is hammered over and over again against the huge and hot beast that marks itself on the giant's shorts.

-         NO! Please - he cries inconsolably.

-         You see? I don't need to give you shit to kick you out of the building, little Bob. But you forget the important thing. And the important thing is that there will always be people like you, willing to insult a young woman like Andra, for showing a part of her body that she is proud of. But I have the solution - smile - people like you don't change, so little Andra will have to be changed - raise the victim back to her face, specifically in front of her mouth – So, little Andra… No more legs.

Chapter End Notes:

Please give me any constructive criticism you have. I am starting and want to improve. Thank you.