- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The last chapter

Bob sees his daughter's legs disappear into the huge oral cavity. He sees her fight, hit and scratch the red, full lips that imprison her at the level of her stomach. He is unable to react. The apex crushed his spirit, broke it without even touching him. Just like Eco with the general.

The general spent several minutes licking the big toe, familiarizing himself with the taste of the earth and sweat, recognizing the superiority that a single appendage had over him. Then the apex ordered him to choose three men for her, three for Kilo and three women for Lima. All three apexes were horny and this would be the occasion to test what it felt like to pulverize allied soldiers for pleasure. The general again took his time, but when he turned around, Bob knew he was going to do it. The entire base knew he was going to do it. It only remained to know who would be the condemned. Everyone's mind began to search for possible ways to circumvent who would be sacrificed, but all those musings ended when echo began to laugh out loud and tell the little general in front of her bare feet that it was a joke. After that, the three of them went to the airstrip to await their return trip.

Bob knows, just as that general knew so many years ago, that absolute obedience to the apex was his only alternative. When the apex told him that he should abandon his daughter, his chest was squeezed, but he knew that there was nothing he could do to save his daughter, he could only go and hope with all his heart that the gigantic woman would keep her word and allow Andra to still alive.

And now he can only watch helplessly at his daughter's struggle. And he knows something is up when her cries and pleas get louder and more desperate. And he hears the unmistakable sound of the huge apex teeth colliding with each other. The sounds that his daughter makes are no longer screams. They are something else, something mortal, something indescribable.

-         Don't move Bob.

Her hand descends and from between fingers like tree trunks, what remains of his daughter slides away. Her legs cut off exactly where her short shorts end. Her screams grow raspy. The giant's words are obeyed without question, and Bob doesn't move a muscle as he sees his daughter using only her arms to crawl towards him, calling out to him. He still has the hope, inside of him, that he will be able to save Andra if he obeys each of the orders of the gigantic young woman.

The apex watches for a long time, absorbed, as the broken creature crawl and leave a trail of blood behind, until she extends the index finger of her right hand and places it gently on the victim's back, immediately stopping any advance.

-         Maybe I should get her out of her misery. What do you say, bug?

-         There are cameras - he answered her as a faint whisper -. If you kill her, there will be evidence. The security people will see what you did and you will go to jail.

-         How cute - she narrowed her eyes, delighted to continue crushing the spirit of the little pest-. Thanks for worrying about me, Bob. But I will clean all the stains before I go out, just like with your dogbug. And I know the person in charge of the cameras. She is an adorable human - she puts her finger to her mouth and looks up, trying to remember the human woman - slim, black hair, small tits. I remember once seeing her butchering a tainy boy to add to a sandwich later. If she is watching this, she surely is masturbating in that lonely office full of monitors. And I know she has a crush on me - she says blushing - I've caught her several times looking at my ass in the corridors. So I think I'll pay her a visit, I'll fuck her to unconsciousness and I bet after that, she'll be more than willing to give me the elevator tape. So, I think I'll be fine. But thanks.

It is as if she had all the solutions, as hers had calculated and resolved every possible contingency. She really is a superior being. He only can to beg. 

-         Take her to a hospital. Please, she can still get to a hospital, you are so big and powerful that if you take her she would get there right away.

-         Although maybe I could get her out of her misery in a funnier way - she ignores Bob's idea -. You know, If I blew into her anus and blow her up like a balloon, her little body will explode. Once I did it and there was only the lower part of that little one in one piece, I found pieces of her on the carpet for a whole week - she laughs and gently strokes the back of Andra -. Her husband screamed so much that he broke his own vocal cords, can you believe it? The poor thing suffered a lot, so out of pity I ground him against my pussy lips - Bob's small eyes open more and more, to the point that he feels that they will come out of their sockets -. I could do that for your daughter, inflate her anus until she explodes, or grind it against my vagina while I masturbate... Or - interrupts the maddened screams of the little man - I could take her to hospital, if you help me.

Hope. No matter what he has seen, no matter the horrors of war, no matter the torture her daughter has endured, he can still save her.

-         Anything – he yells anxiously.

-         I like you much more with that attitude - congratulates him -. First, you can move now. Go and take your daughter in your arms. By the way she crawled, I bet she wants a hug from daddy.

Bob runs to his daughter, but doesn't dare touch her until the apex removes the giant finger from her back. He won't risk annoying the giant in the least. He sees the pool of blood around her body, previously hiding by the presence of the huge finger. It's a lot of blood. Gently he runs his right hand under her head and his left hand under her butt. As he picks her up, her daughter hugs his neck and he notices how light she is, now that both of her legs have been removed. Standing again, he looks at the giantess, waiting for her orders.

-         Go to my right sandal, bug.

It would be much easier for her to bring her foot closer to them, or even to pick up Andra in her hand and take her to the hospital, but that doesn’t matter either. Bob obeys. When he reaches his destination, the mini man watches the row of toes that rise above him, resting on her sandal. Even her pinky, as tall as his tummy, is in total several times larger than his entire body. Powerful appendices like these take his breath away, but he must stay strong.

The apex lifts her toes, and the intense smell of her feet envelops everything with much more force than before.

-         Leave her under the second toy - she orders - the one next to my big toe.

Kilo beat soldiers to pulp with toes like the ones in front of him. He has fear. And doubt. But his body makes the decision for him. He carefully lifts his daughter up to the edge of the sandal, then climbs up and places her very carefully.

-         Dad, I'm scared - says his daughter with great effort. She is pale, has lost a lot of blood.

-         Everything will be fine, Andra.

-         Oow - interrupts the apex -, how sweet.

All her toes go down except the thumb. Her daughter is trapped between her sweaty toe and the soft sole of the sandal, both surfaces infinitely stronger than her frail body.

The elevator, without warning, begins to move once more.

-         Stand under.

Bob immediately understands and walks until he is under the ominous shadow of the right big toe, an appendage so large, so superior to him, and so overwhelmingly terrifying, that finally breaks the spell of obedience. The elevator moves, his only hope is to survive until it reaches its destination and someone who goes up recognizes his small shape between the giant's toes and stops her. But it's too late. The big toe comes down suddenly, forcing him down so quickly that his knees fail to bend in their natural form and twist back, breaking both joints instantly. But the toe does not immediately go down to the sandal. Bob screams in pain desperately as he tries to support the weight of the digit resting on his back with his muscular arms, but he ends up trapping it anyway between the sole and the fleshy digit, just like his daughter. Bob is crying, but sees his daughter, and she is looking at him. He realizes the pathetic state he's showing himself in, and tries, one last time, to be strong for her.

In agony, he tries to calm himself. He can only see her head peeking out from under the dominant finger that crushes her. There is blood coming out of her mouth.

-         I love you, Andra.

-         Tell her everything will be fine, Bob. The elevator is already moving, you just have to keep her awake until we get to the hospital.

He stares into Andra’s eyes. The day arrived. The inevitable day when he knew he would fail her.

-         Everything will be fine, Andra. Daddy is here.

The second toe from the apex descends until it touch the sandal as if nothing stands in the way. The young woman's body is transformed into paste, except for her head, which was saved by the curvature of the toe, but still deformed under the pressure. But still, the pressure of the liquefied body looking for a way out and the skull squishing slightly are enough for both eyes to jump out of her sockets and a jet of pressurized blood to come out of the mouth and splash onto her father.

She loves knowing that the little muscle that controls the movement of her toe its enough to extinguish a life, and extinguish it right in front of her father. She relaxes the pressure on bob’s broken body so she can enjoy his screaming while cleaning the blood from the floor, until the elevator reaches the first floor. The doors opens and she sees a dozen minis and tinis entering the elevator. Then she tenses the muscle that contracts her big toe, a muscle much bigger and more powerful than the one that crushed little Andra. The mini is immediately crushed, the thumb is so large that no part of the insect's body is able to slip into view. No sound can penetrate the mass of muscle and fat. Newcomers do not notice the mini bloody head that protrudes between the two largest toes of the colossal foot, and that will be crushed by successive steps of the apex until be completly liquefied.

Chapter End Notes:

The end. Thanks for reading. 

Please give me any constructive criticism you have. I am starting and want to improve. Thank you.