- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commissioned by rayner3 on DeviantArt

-----

As night fell, Peter Parker—Spider-Man—snuck into the Avengers' mansion. It was easy enough since he was, after all, a member, and so had easy access, but it was still important that he not be seen. A short while ago, his boss, J. Jonah Jameson, the editor-in-chief of the Daily Bugle, had ordered him to go into the building and take photos of the event taking place there tonight, or else he'd be fired.

Officially, the Avengers had said that there was a very important meeting taking place in the mansion, and that was what most people believed. Peter, of course, knew the truth and that was that some of the female members of the Avengers were having a “girls' night” and didn't want anyone bothering them. As much as he didn't want to intrude on them them while they were doing something like this, he really did have to get these photos or else lose his job, so he snuck inside to see if he could get some photos like his boss wanted without being seen.

He went in through one of the back entrances and began making his way through the mansion, keeping himself on alert in case anyone was coming. As he was walking, he noticed a weak light coming in from under one of the doors, which he recognized as leading to a laboratory. Curious, he opened the door and went inside, seeing a bunch of advanced scientific equipment. There was one thing in particular that seemed to be giving off all of the light; a small transparent tube housing some reddish liquid. Peter went over to it and picked it up out of curiosity, examining it closely. He noticed nothing else special about it, certainly nothing that could tell him what it was, so he set it down and went back to the hallway. As he was walking, however, he noticed that something strange was going on; it seemed like everything around him was getting bigger. The environments around him were all growing while he remained the same. Or, rather, it was that he was shrinking while everything else stayed the same, only getting bigger relative to him.

He went from being normal sized, to the size of a child, then the size of a doll, finally ending up the size of a tiny bug—or a spider. He looked out across the hallway, which was not like a massive, endless cavern to him. How was he going to get anywhere like this? How was he going to get back to normal?

As he thought this, he suddenly saw someone step into the hallway far in front of him. He recognized her as Janet Van Dyne, the original Wasp. Instead of her super suit, she was wearing a some simple casual nightwear, namely some two-piece pajamas and on her feet she only wore socks. She was coming right his way at an amazing speed. As she approached, his spider senses told him that she would step on him if he didn't get out of the way. He turned and ran, only barely making it out of the way of her socked foot in time. To avoid being crushed. Then, thinking fast, before her foot swung away from him, he shot a web at it and used it to pull himself up onto it, holding on to the sock with his natural wall-climbing abilities. From there he slowly began making his way up her body, thinking that if anyone knew how to get him back to normal, it was Janet.

He had just reached her hips when he saw that she was heading right into the room he'd just gone into, the one with the weird glowing container. He held on tight and waited to see what she would do.

Janet went into the lab and saw that the container full of unstable Pym particles was still right where she'd left it. Their glow had softened a bit since the last time she had checked in on them, which meant it was time for the next part of the treatment process, which would leave them functioning well enough for normal use. Using a pair of tongs, she grabbed the tube and inserted it into a machine which would finalize the process. She turned it on and then headed back out to meet up with the other girls again. The process should be finished by next morning.

Eventually she made it to the mansion's lounge area, where the other girls were talking among themselves while they waited for her. There was Barbara Morse, or Mockingbird; Carol Danvers, or Captain Marvel, and Nadia Van Dyne, her adoptive daughter and the second Wasp. Like her, they were all wearing casual nightwear, some barefoot and others wearing only socks on their feet. She took a seat with them, sharing a couch with Nadia, and joined in on the conversation.

As Janet sat down, Peter thought to himself that this was actually a great opportunity to take photos of them without being noticed, since he was much too small for them to be able to spot him and recognize him. He could try to get their help later, he figured. So, he climbed down from Janet's body and onto the couch, then jumped down, landing between Janet's and Nadia's feet. From there he began walking away from the group, trying to find a good vantage point for a picture. Of course, he could have just swung away, but that risked attracting their attention to him too much, he thought, so he limited himself to walking and crawling.

He had gotten some distance away when suddenly Jennifer Walters—the She-Hulk—entered the room, carrying a tray with a bunch of drinks on it. As soon as she announced herself to the others they all got up and hurried towards her, thanking her for bringing them their drinks. In that stampede, Peter was forced to avoid being stepped on many times over by each of the women in turn. He bobbed and weaved between their feet as they fell around him, relying on his spider sense to let him know when he was about to be stepped on. Finally, when all the others had grabbed their drinks, She-Hulk grabbed her own drink and set her tray aside on a table. Then, glancing down, she noticed Peter on the floor and, thinking he was a bug, raised her bare foot over him, her green sole becoming a ceiling for him, and stepped on him. Peter tried to dodge her foot, but even with his spider sense he couldn't do it; all the other feet he had dodged hadn't even been trying to step on him; this one was, which meant that it followed him wherever he tried to run. In the end he was caught under Jennifer's sole, smothered and smushed beneath her green skin.

Jennifer gave her foot one last twist over the “bug” and then, satisfied that she had gotten him, she went to join the others, unaware that the insect she had tried to crush had been her fellow Avengers member.

Fortunately, Peter was still alive under her foot. Even though getting stepped on had hurt, thanks to his superhuman resistance he hadn't been crushed. Unfortunately he was still stuck to Jennifer's foot, being taken along for a ride and getting stepped on over and over again. Eventually she sat back down on the couch and stretched her legs out on the floor, giving Peter a break from being stepped on. After taking a couple minutes to recover, he was able to get himself unstuck from her sole and fall to the ground below. He slowly picked himself up and began making his way back to the vantage point he had picked out, walking warily past a couple other sets of feet. As he walked in front of Barbara, one of her socked feet slid forward, barreling over him and catching him under her. Then she curled her toes and slid her foot back again, dragging him along under it.

Peter wasn't being stepped on exactly, but he was caught under the arch of  Barbara's toes. It was dark and a bit smelly, with only a little bit of light and fresh air reaching him. He tried to crawl out from under her foot, but whenever he did so, his body brushed by one of Barbara's toes and she, in response, scrunched her foot around him, bringing him back under her foot. After the fourth attempt, he decided to stay put and wait for a better chance to escape. After a few minutes, the opportunity came to him as Barbara pulled her legs up onto the couch she was sitting on, releasing him from under her foot. He quickly took the opportunity to escape, getting up and running away from her. He soon made it back to where he'd been before getting stepped on by Jennifer. From there he shot a web up to a nearby table and crawled up onto it, pulling out his camera and taking a picture of the women. He felt like a creep taking this pictures, but it was what he had to do for his job. Hopefully when he took them back to Jameson he would see that there wasn't anything interesting going on and he wouldn't want them published.

From the table he moved to another position, on one of the windows. He crawled up on the glass pane and took a photo of them, then got down from there and walked out to another vantage point, on the wall opposite to where he stood. As he was walking, however, Carol got up and began walking in his direction as she made her way to the fridge. He saw her bare foot approaching and tried to get out of the way. He didn't quite manage to avoid it, but instead of being stepped on again, he was caught between a pair of toes which slipped down around him and held him between them.

Eventually, Carol made it to the fridge and grabbed a beer from it. As she did so, she wiggled her toes and felt there was something between them. She crouched down and picked Peter out from between her toes, bringing him up to see what it was she was holding. She looked him over for a while before her eyes widened in recognition. At first he thought she would be upset at him, but instead he saw a mischievous smile come over her face. It wasn't an expression he was used to seeing from her, and whatever it meant, he was sure it wasn't anything he'd enjoy.

She held him in one hand, curling her fist around him, while carrying her beer with the other one. She went back to her seat and set her beer down, then went to a bag she'd brought along, where she was storing her super suit and normal civilian clothes, and pulled out her socks. She slipped one on, then dropped Peter into the second one before putting it on as well, pulling it tight enough that she could see Peter outlined against its fabric, right where her Big toe was. She wiggled her toe a bit and saw and felt him squirm against it. Satisfied, she took a seat again, not telling any of the others about Peter. “Is it getting a bit chilly tonight, or is it just me?” she asked as she sat back down.

Peter, being trapped with her foot inside her sock, tried to find a way out of there. First he tried to get out from under her big toe, a task that he finally managed to do as her sock grew looser around her foot. But with a movement of her foot he ended up between her toes again. There, carol curled them around him, gripping him so he wouldn't be able to escape, but after some time struggling against her toes, he was finally able to get himself loose. He began crawling up the top of Carol's foot, hoping that he would be able to crawl out through the sock's opening, but when she felt what he was doing, Carol shook him off of the top of her foot, causing him to fall and end up under her sole. She then set her foot down, trapping him under her sole. Peter fought to escape form under her, but even with his superhuman strength he couldn't manage to so much as move his body.

He was being so totally smothered under her foot that he was starting to pass out from lack of oxygen. After a while, she shifted her foot a bit, and he was able to get his face out from under it, where he could finally breathe some fresh air. With some efforts he was eventually able to get the rest of his body out and then he resumed trying to get out of her sock. However, Carol felt what he was doing and moved her foot again so that he fell back to the tip of her sock, then pulled it on tight again.

Though it looked like Peter was trapped again, from his new position he noticed that there was a very small hole in the sock; not big enough to be very noticeable, but he thought it was big enough that he could fit through it at this size. He resolved to wait for the perfect opportunity to get out through there.

Over time, the sock grew less taut, meaning he wasn't being held so tightly against Carol's foot. Not only that, but it sounded like she was very getting really in a conversation with the other women, so she was less likely to notice him as long as he didn't move too much. Peter slowly began making his way to the hole in her sock, pulling himself along by her toes. As he was almost there, Carol's toes curled a bit and he thought that maybe she was going to trap him under them again, but she didn't try anything of the sort. After that, he soon made it to the hole and began squeezing himself out through it. He was only barely able to do so after forcing the hole wider, finally making it out onto the floor again.

He then decided that he had had enough of this and wanted nothing more than to get back to normal. So, he made his way over to Nadia and began climbing up her body. He had made it partly to her knee when she stood up and excused herself, saying she was going to the bathroom. As she was just about to go inside, Peter jumped off and swung onto the wall so he wouldn't infringe on her privacy. After a short while he heard the toilet flush, and a little while later she came out again. As she was closing the door behind her, he show a web onto her face and swung up, crawling onto it as he began making his way towards her ear to let her know what had happened to him. But as he was crawling on her face, Nadia slapped him, thinking there was a bug climbing her.

Pulling her hand away, she looked to see what it was she'd killed, and grew curious when she saw it didn't look like any bug she'd ever seen. Thanks to her experience around shrinking technologies, she soon recognized it as a shrunken Peter Parker. She began asking him what had happened to him, but before she could tell her she correctly guessed that he had been messing around with the batch of unstable Pym particles her adoptive mother had been refining.

“Didn't anyone ever tell you not to mess around with containers full of mysterious glowing substances?” she asked him. “I guess now you want help in getting back to normal. Well, that will have to wait until we're all done here. Don't like that? Tough luck. You shouldn't have gotten yourself shrunken down on our one night to relax and have fun. Staying this size for a while is the least you deserve for messing with other people's stuff irresponsibly.

“And, actually, why are you even in here in the first place? Did you forget something here that you just had to come back for? And what's that you've got over there?” she asked, pointing to his camera. “Hold on, I'm going to set you down now,” she said as she crouched over to put him down on the ground. She then used her powers to shrink herself, reducing in size until she was just twice Peter's size, standing as tall as an amazon compared to him. She lifted him up by the arm and tried grabbing his camera, but he tried to keep it away from her. Eventually she got it and dropped him back down while she had a look at it. She started messing around with it until she found a way to look at the photos that had been taken with it and found the ones he had taken of her and the other women in the lounge.

“So that's that you came here for: to sneak pictures of us without us knowing! You little rat, I swear I'm going to make you pay for this!” Nadia said as she started growing back to her normal size, crushing the camera between her fingers as she grew. Peter gradually became nothing more than a bug at her feet again, standing between her two big toes. One of her feet slid back and then rushed at him, bumping into his chest and sending him flying back across the floor. Peter picked himself back up and saw that Nadia's bare foot was now looming over him as the girl wore a sadistic smile on her face. Thinking fast, he shot a web at the wall next to him and swung over to it before she could step on him. He tried using his webs to get up to the ceiling where he'd be out of her reach, but Nadia, anticipating his plan, put her hand in his way and caught his web, tugging at it and yanking him off the wall and into the air. She caught him in her hand and held him firmly in place between her thumb and forefinger.

“Don't think I'm letting you get away like that. I'll go tell the others about what you came here to do and then we'll decide what's in store for you.” She went back to the lounge where the others were and once she got there, she showed Peter around to all of them, telling them about how she had found him, how he'd shrunk down, and what he'd been doing in the mansion that night. None of them seemed too happy to hear that he'd been taking pictures of them without their consent. “What do you think we should do with him?” she asked the others.

“I think considering what he's done, resizing him without first administering some sort of punishment would be out of the question,” Janet said as she grabbed him from her daughter. “Peter, you understand that you won't be getting back to normal size without our help, right? Well, we won't help you unless you first promise to do some things for us. You'll do whatever we ask of you and allow us to do whatever we want to you, no questions asked. If you don't agree to that, we'll have to find some other fitting punishment, understand?”Peter nodded. He didn't really have any choice in the matter, all things considered.

“Good. Then you can start with me,” Janet said as she took of her socks. “Have you ever kissed a girl's feet before? Well, you're going to do that tonight. I want you crawling on my foot, kissing each of my toes for at least a minute each. Once you're done, we'll see what the others have in store for you.” She flicked him down to the ground and propped her feet up on their heels, rocking them back and forth as she waited for Peter to climb on top of them. With a sigh, he walked up to her heel and began crawling up her sole until he reached her toes. Once there, he started kissing her toes, starting with the pinkie toe and moving on to the big one, sitting on her foot as he did so. Their smell was unpleasant and the taste was even more so, but he kept his thoughts to himself and said nothing about it.

As he sat between her toes, sometimes Janet would squeeze them together just to mess with him, causing him to squirm between them. Normally she wouldn't be quite so playful as this, but after a few drinks she was getting a bit tipsy, as were all the others except Nadia, who was still too young to drink.

After finishing the first foot he moved on to the second. Janet idly scrunched her foot as he climbed up its sole, almost throwing him off-balance. As all this was going on, the women had started up their conversation again, and it seemed the center of this conversation was Peter himself. They said things like, “Look at him crawling up your foot. He looks like an actual spider; isn't he so cute like this?” and other similar stuff, none of which made him feel any more comfortable with what he was doing. At this size, the last thing he wanted was a bunch of tipsy women thinking that he looked cute.

Once he had finished kissing the last of Janet's toes, he climbed on top of it and stood on it, waving his arms at her, though she was too involved in her conversation to notice it until the others pointed it out to her. “Oh, you're done already?” she asked. “I guess I should have asked you to do something more difficult. Well, whatever, I guess you did your job,” she said as she leaned forward to pick him up. “I suppose it's only fair I return the gesture.” she puckered her lips and pressed him against them, his frail body sinking into the plush pink lips. “Mwah!” she said, as she pulled him away.

He was still disoriented over it when she handed him over to Barbara. “Let's see now; what should I have you do?” the blonde asked as she held him cupped in her hand while she deliberated on her punishment. “Ah, I know.” She dropped him to the floor and slid her feet up to him while he stood back up. “First, I want you to climb up my body until you reach my lips,” she said, wiggling her toes in anticipation.

Peter did as she asked, beginning by climbing up onto her foot. As he got up onto it, Barbara straightened out her leg, holding her foot in the air. Peter had to cling to her sock so he wouldn't be thrown off. He clung to it for a while, expecting Barbara to put her foot back down, but she just said, “Well, what are you waiting for? Keep going, little spider.” So he did as she said, jumping down from her foot onto her ankle and then walking across her leg until he passed her knee, at which point she let her foot down again. Now standing on her lap, he made his way towards  her belly and then started climbing up her shirt, eventually making it to her breasts. He had just finished climbing past the bottom of her bosom and was going up the front when Barbara cupped her hands under her chest and started bouncing her boobs up and down, and him along with them. All of the women apparently found it very funny and they started laughing over it. Eventualy she stopped doing it and Peter was able to resume his climb. He made it past her breasts, her neck, and then her chin, finally approaching her lower lip. But he remembered that Barbara had said that this was only the first thing she wanted from him. What else did she have in store for him? He would find out soon enough.

As he made it onto her lower lip, Barbara's mouth opened in a smile. “Good,” she said, moving him along with her lips. “Now, you just stay right there and let me do my thing.” Her tongue slid all the way out of her mouth before falling onto him and dragging him into her mouth. She swished him around for a couple minutes, sucking on him like a mint, before spitting him out onto the floor. Feeling sore, Peter did nothing as her toe approached him. It fell onto him and rolled him around on the floor until he was mostly dried out. When she lifted her foot back up, she saw that he was stuck to it, so she peeled him off  before handing him over to Captain Marvel.

“Peter,” Carol said as she took him into her hand. “Long time no see.” She smiled at their little in-joke while she rolled him between her fingers, thinking of what to do with him. “Tell me, Peter,” she said, holding him up to her ear. “Who is the strongest superhero?”“Uhh... Thor?”

“Try again,” Carol said as she squeezed him.

“Is it you?”

“Very good. And who's the sexiest superhero?”

“Would it perhaps also be you?”

“That's what I'm asking you, isn't it? Am I or am I not?”

“... You are.”

“And what's the sexiest part of my body?”

“I mean, if I had to pick, I guess I'd say your thighs.”

“That so? Not a bad choice. Well then, I figure I'll let you spend some time with them,” Carol said as she dropped him down between her thighs. He fell until his body settled in between the two huge, soft walls. He tried to scramble up but was pushed down, deeper into the space between them, until the was totally trapped, barely able to move. Thankfully he could breathe a little bit through the fabric of her pants, or else he would have suffocated.

Carol began running her thighs back and forth along each other, rolling Peter's tiny little body between them. She was barely able to feel him; she honestly couldn't have told his body apart form a tiny piece of lint clinging to her pajamas. Maybe it was because she was a bit drunk, but she thought it would be really great to keep him at this size forever. He was really cute like this, she thought.

She kept this up for a while before spreading her thighs apart and looking down at Peter as he fell onto the couch, looking up at her from between her legs. “Well? How did you like that?”

“That was... I'm speechless,” Peter said. Carol laughed, amused at hi response. “I bet you tell that to all the girls. You know, if you want, we can keep you this small. Then you'll be able to spend every day between my thighs.”

“Er, thanks but no thanks. I'd rather live a normal life.”

“Suit yourself. In that case, there's just one more thing I want to do with you before I hand you off,” she said, biting her lip. She lowered a finger to him, pressing it against his back, and pushed him forward until he was at her crotch. Peter was slowly rubbed back and forth along her crotch, and as time went on he started detecting a scent coming from behind her pants, growing stronger and stronger. Just when he felt the smell was starting to get to him, Carol pulled him away and handed him off to the next woman—She-Hulk.

Jennifer took him into her vast green palm and gave him a flirtatious smirk. As he lay on it, she gave him a great big kiss, one which seemed to last forever and left him disoriented after the fact. Then bringing her feet up onto the couch, she set him down in the middle of one of his soles and then pressed them both together, sandwiching him between them. She slid her feet back and forth against each other, rolling him between them, then when she drew them apart again he was being  held in the arch of her toes. She wiggled them around a bit until he ended up between two of them, then gripped him and straightened her leg, holding him out where all the others could see as she kept moving her toes around.

She let go of him, dropping him to the floor, then held her foot over him, so close to the ground that he could reach up and touch it, even lying down as it was. “Peter, be a dear and lick my sole clean for me, will you?” she said to him. Cringing in disgust, Peter nonetheless knew that he had not real choice in the matter. He rose to his knees and pressed his face against her sole, beginning to lick it as she had ordered him. At the first taste of them, he drew back his face and began wiping the dirt off of his tongue, trying to spit the foul thing out. The others laughed at him. He was upset with them, but he figured he deserved something like this after invading their privacy as he had.

He kept o licking Jennifer's sole until, tired of holding her foot up for him, she let it fall to the ground on top of him, smothering him under its sole. “Sorry, Peter; You were simply taking too long.” she said as she settled her foot onto the ground, wiggling her toes and sliding it back. She felt him squirming under her foot and really liked the feeling of it, so she kept him down there until his squirming had stopped. Then she lifted her foot and saw that he had passed out. She picked him up and blew on him for a while until he had woken up again, then it was time to hand him off to Nadia, the last of them.

Unlike all the others, Nadia still looked very cross with him. Maybe because she was the only one who hadn't had a drop of alcohol that night. Either way, she glared at him a good long while before eventually dropping him to the floor. She stripped the socks off her feet, then set them down in front of him and gave him his orders: “Worship me.” The order shocked Peter, and it took him some time to process it properly. He looked up at her questioningly, waiting for her to elaborate. “Pretend I'm a vengeful goddess deliberating on how to punish you for your transgressions and you're a worshipper trying to get me to go easy on you. If you do it well enough, I might not do anything else to punish you.”Hesitantly, Peter walked up to her feet and got on his knees, holding his hands out as though pleading to her. He gave his best attempt at worshipping her, but it felt awkward as he knew she was just a girl who happened to be a lot bigger than him at the moment. “Oh, mighty Nadia,” he would say, “please forgive me for having trespassed on your privacy and taken pictures of you.” He would call her all sorts of words, like “great” and “powerful,” or “goddess,” and grovel before her, calling himself a mere bug in her presence, begging for her mercy, and even going so far as to kiss her feet to show how much greater than him she was. That in particular seemed to please her, and when he took glances up at her, he thought her face was softening a bit compared to how it had been before. He kept it up until she made a sign telling him to stop. “Alright, that's enough. You did pretty well, I have to admit; better than I expected of you. Still, I'm not letting you off so easy. Climb up my leg and onto the couch to receive your other punishment.”Peter did as she asked, climbing onto her foot and then going up her leg until he stood on her thigh. From there he jumped down onto the couch cushion. Nadia stood up then, saying “Now get on my seat. Peter could tell what was coming now. He glanced around and saw that all the other women were smiling in anticipation. With a sigh, he accepted his fate and walked forward until he was on Nadia's seat. Above he could see her ass looming above him, and her face turned around to look down on him. Satisfied, she began lowering herself onto the couch. Seeing her ass come down onto him, Peter felt like he was watching the approach of a massive meteor bent on wiping him off of the face of the Earth. His spider senses were going crazy, telling him to run for it, but he willed himself to stay put and face his punishment like a man.

Finally, the ass came crashing down on him, flattening him against the cushion below. Nadia's ass moved above him as she settled into her seat, then finally it stayed still. He couldn't move against it, but he could just barely breathe; he had ended up under her butt crack, and some of that air came in through the fabric. The muffled sounds of the other women laughing came to him through the tons of ass flesh bearing down on him, only settling down after a minute. After that they went back to having a conversation, apparently having forgotten about Peter already. How long would Nadia keep him down here, he wondered. Surely she wouldn't leave him down there all night long, right? But as it turned out, that was exactly what she would go on to do. Not until they all got up and headed off to their rooms did she get off of him.

Seeing that she was leaving him behind as she went off, Peter show a web at her and swung up onto her body, climbing it as she walked. He managed to make it to her face and get her attention once she made it to her room. “Oh right, I forgot about you,” she said as she grabbed him off her face. “It's too late to be at the lab working on resizing you right now, so you'll have to stay this size until morning. I'll hand you off to my mom in the morning so she can fix your size. Until then, you can sleep with me.” Yawning, she took off her sock and slipped him inside before putting it back on. “That's as good a place as any for you. I'll see you in the morning.” She turned off the light and then got into bed, leaving Peter to find a comfortable position to sleep on, a difficult task as she kept rolling over in bed. When she finally stopped, her soles had been left facing up, and he crawled over her foot until he found a comfortable position, cradled on the arch of her toes. “Well,” he thought to himself, “at least I won't go cold tonight.” He shut his eyes and eventually managed to fall asleep.