- Text Size +

 

The Freckled Lady - by nosuspicious

Commissioned by TheBucketLord

The armored woman trudged uphill along the centuries-old cobblestone road and her squire followed. Sunset was upon them, and after such a long day of looting and adventuring, the exhausted pair desperately needed to find a place to stay for the evening. Unfortunately for them, the nearest inn wasn't for another ten miles. Both of them knew there was no chance they'd reach it before nightfall, and the beautiful, armored woman knew exactly who to blame for their predicament.

"God damn it, Baric!" the woman shouted at her young squire. "You told me you had our route worked out. We're going to be stuck out here in the open with our loot all night because of you. We could be ambushed by bandits or worse!"

The young squire caught his breath and stammered a bit before responding. His stamina was approaching his limit. He wasn't half as strong as the knight he served, and he'd been carrying an enormous chest of heavy treasures during the entire journey back from the enchanted mountain the pair had just looted. "I know! I'm sorry, Lady Diasola. I hadn't accounted for the amount of time it would take for you to defeat the troll lord, and..."

"What, so you're saying it's my fault?" Lady Diasola shot back, cutting her squire off mid-sentence. The woman had a short temper on the best of days, but tonight it seemed as if even the slightest irritation would cause her to explode. "Why don't you try fighting a mountain troll for once, hmm? They'd use your puny little bones as toothpicks, so don't complain to me about how long I take to slay a monster. Just do your fucking job and find us a place to stay!"

"Of... of course, m'lady!" Baric responded sheepishly. His chagrin at disappointing his Lady was sincere. Despite her bossy, abrasive and occasionally abusive behavior, her stunning good looks and frequent feats of heroism kept the meek young man completely devoted to her. She was a large, powerful woman. She would have been considered tall and buff even if she were a man. Coupled with her self-assured nature and martial mastery, no living thing outside of the kingdom's most fearsome magical beasts would dare challenge her. It didn't compromise her femininity, though. The radiance of her smooth, pale skin was matched only by the glow of her golden hair, which always waved elegantly in the air as she swung her broadsword at whichever monster the two had resolved to kill that day.

Baric set the chest of loot down and looked around the immediate area for a way to get a better view of the surrounding landscape. They wouldn't reach any town before dark, but perhaps if they were lucky, there would be a nearby cave or abandoned campsite they could use to make do until morning. The young man scurried to the nearest tree and began to scale it, splintering himself as he hurriedly grasped branch after branch and ascended to its peak.

Baric's haste didn't impress his Lady. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently. "Uhhhh we don't have all day here, Baric! Hurry the fuck up!"

"I'm sorry, Lady Diasola!" Baric shouted back as he increased the pace of his climb to an unsafe level, nearly falling as his foot snapped a branch from stepping on it too quickly without taking the time to test its tensile strength first. Some part of him knew that there was no good reason for him to put up with Lady Diasola's constant snapping and berating, but he didn't have it in him to chastise a beautiful woman and storied hero like her. How could he? He was just a lowly squire, and however unhealthy it was, he desperately longed for his Lady's approval.

Finally, he reached the top of the tree and scoured the countryside for any sign of shelter. The view wasn't promising at first. Grasslands, wheatfields, mountains, and rivers quilted the beautiful landscape, but Baric couldn't catch a glimpse of any suitable place for the two to sleep in. Just as he was about to give up and prepare to inform Lady Diasola that the two would have no choice but to sleep along the open road, he finally caught a glimpse of a small cottage just west of the far end of the very cobblestone road they'd been travelling on. Not only that, but Baric could see little puffs of smoke rising from the cottage's stone chimney. Someone lived there!

"Lady Diasola!" Baric called down from atop the tree. "There's a cottage just another mile along the road from here! We can stay there for the night, m'lady."

"Fucking finally," Lady Diasola chided back. "My back is hurting like fuck from lugging around this armor all day long. Thanks for that! Now get your ass back down here so we can hit up this cottage or I'm leaving without you, m'kay?"

"Right away, m'lady!" Baric affirmed before descending back down the tree. He was just as hasty going back down as he was going up. He couldn't make Diasola even more angry with him! Just before reaching the bottom, his foot snapped another thin branch, but this time there was no way he could find purchase in time to save himself from falling. The squire yelped as he felt himself fall and drop eight feet to the ground, landing on his ass with an oof and a loud thud. Naturally, the mishap drew uproarious laughter from Lady Diasola.

"Hahaha! Baric, you fucking dumbass!" the knight gleefully cackled, pointing her finger at the squire as she laughed. Baric stood and rubbed his sore ass, unable to look at his knight in his embarrassment. As she laughed at him, he could feel the low simmer of resentment boiling in his belly. Didn't she know he could have been seriously injured? His knight and mentor should be helping him, not laughing at him! This wouldn't have even happened if she hadn't forced him to hurry.

Baric stowed his feelings, brushed himself off, and returned to the road without a word. With a heave, he hoisted the chest of loot onto his back and the pair resumed their tiresome, but hasty trek along the road. Against all odds, they were able to make it to the cottage just before nightfall. Both the Lady and her squire felt as if they could collapse from exhaustion. They had been on their feet since morning, lugging around dozens of pounds of treasure in Baric's case or armor in Diasola's.

Still panting, Baric sluggishly approached the front door of the cottage and knocked thrice. What would they do if its resident wouldn't come to the door? Hopefully Diasola would allow Baric to trade some of their loot in exchange for getting to stay there for the night, but they could always break in by force if they had to. Knowing Diasola, that would almost certainly be the option she'd prefer...

Fortunately, that would not be necessary. The door opened to reveal a small, pudgy, unthreatening young woman inside. Baric recognized her as a Laikan: an amphibious, humanoid race known for their light blue skin, freckles, superhuman elasticity, and needy appetites. She was small for their race, standing at no higher than five feet and wearing a black and white maid dress that gave her an air of modesty and approachability. While she lacked the classically beautiful looks of someone like Lady Diasola, she was also far from ugly. Her naturally purple hair contrasted strikingly with the black top of her outfit. Her face was fairly darkened in color from years of working outdoors, and her blue skin was spotted with freckles, especially beneath her eyes. There was no way around it: Baric thought she was very pretty, and Lady Diasola could tell.

Before the freckled lady spoke, she looked at both Lady Diasola and Baric, examining them up and down, and taking some time to get the measure of the two adventurers before addressing them. A smile crept across her face as she appraised Lady Diasola, spending an especially long time eyeing her thighs, biceps, and chest. She seemed equally pleased to have a look at Baric, although with him, her attention was drawn squarely to his abdomen and crotch. A slight gleam appeared at the corner of her mouth. Was she drooling? She spent so long looking at the two that Baric might have assumed she was a mute or maybe just simple. Finally, she spoke up.

"Hey there" the freckled lady said warmly. "How can I help you two? Something tells me you need some help if you're all the way out here this long past dark. Gosh, you both look pooped!" Her gentle smile endeared her to the pair of adventurers, but especially to Baric.

"Yeah, you could say that," Baric said. He turned and gestured to his Lady. "This is the valiant knight, Lady Diasola, and I am her humble squire, Baric. I, uh, made some errors working out our route back home from our trip into the mountains today and we need a place to stay for the night. I apologize for asking this of you, especially out-of-the-blue and so long after dark, but do you think you could let us stay in your home just until daybreak? We won't be of any trouble, I promise."

The freckled lady smiled warmly. "Oh, of course!" she said. "It would be my honor to assist such a courageous hero. I've always been a huge admirer of the land's esteemed knights and monster slayers, especially the female ones with your big, meaty, powerful muscles. I'd love for you to stay, Lady Diasola. And of course I won't mind having your sweet little squire over for a night either, tee-hee-hee!"

Baric blushed. "Oh gosh, well thank you for your hospitality, miss. I sure am glad you came through for us. You seem pretty sweet yourself," he responded, clearly quite receptive to the young woman's welcoming, cheery demeanor.

Lady Diasola rolled her eyes and stepped forward, pushing her squire out of the way and addressing the freckled lady herself. "Great, great, just show us where we'll be staying and we'll be gone soon enough," she said tersely. She couldn't stand how easily Baric developed a crush on literally every halfway-decent looking female stranger they met. It made her want to puke.

"Lovely," the freckled lady said, moving to one side and gesturing for the pair to enter. "Make yourselves at home on the couches there, I'll have dinner ready for the both of you in twenty minutes. I'm sure all three of us will enjoy the meal tonight. I always plan something extra special when I have guests over, especially a big, strong lady-knight and her boyish little squire. Oh, and my name is Annis, by the way..."

"Pleasure to meet you, Annis!" Baric said as he entered, shaking her hand gleefully as he walked past her toward the couches. Diasola rolled her eyes again and followed him. She did not shake Annis's hand.

The pair settled down on the sitting room couches while Annis sauntered back to the kitchen to finish her cooking. As far as the living rooms of dainty cottages go, it was quite pleasant to look at. A classic, turquoise, Laikan carpet was strewn across the floor and a warm, comforting fire burned on the side of the room opposite to the couches, dimly illuminating the cozy room. It wasn't difficult for Baric and Diasola to make themselves comfortable in such a place, but one of them was certainly more gracious toward its owner than the other. Baric had politely removed his boots and cloak shortly after entering the house and had been careful not to touch anything his host hadn't told him he could, but Diasola was another matter. She strode right into the house fully armored, with stains of dirt and troll blood following her every step. Once directed to the couches, she carelessly fell backward into her seat and placed both of her armored boots up on the wooden coffee table in front of her, kicking bits of dirt in every direction.

If Lady Diasola's inconsiderate behavior bothered Annis, she didn't show it. While the two relaxed, she cheerfully whistled to herself as she finished preparing a pot of delicious lamb stew for the three of them, filling the small cottage with a delicious aroma and drawing hungry rumbles from both of her guests' stomachs. Her stomach rumbled too, but it wasn't the stew that provoked it. Annis looked over at the tall, muscular, armored body of Lady Diasola nonchalantly spreading across her couch and table. As she stared at the knight, she felt salivation building up in her mouth. This one would be perfect.

Annis left her stew simmering in the kitchen and returned to the living room to address her guests. She softly cleared her throat and held her hands behind her back, smiling to the both of them as they lazily turned their heads to give her their attention.

"Hem-hem, this is a bit embarrassing to say, but I've made a little mistake and forgotten to get the leeks for my stew! I know a little detail like that won't make a huge difference to two hungry little things like you, but it's just not the same without it," she started before turning to look at Baric. She tilted her head forward flirtatiously and fluttered her thick eyelashes before continuing, "so sorry to ask this of you, darling Baric, but would you mind heading to my backyard and pulling a few out from my garden bed for me? Laikan leeks can be hard to get out of the ground, but for such a strong young man like you, I'm sure it won't be any trouble..."

Baric leapt to his feet as if he'd forgotten all about his exhaustion. "Yeah, sure thing! I'd be happy to," he said, nodding his head and indicating his agreement in every way he could think of. Lady Diasola cringed. Baric's behavior reminded the knight of when he'd first started squiring for her: always obsequious, always eager to please, and always pathetically unaware of how obvious his youthful crush on her was.

"Aw Baric, you're such a doll. Thank you! Just head on down the hall to the garden and grab ‘em from the second bed on the right," Annis said.

"You got it, Annis," Baric replied before hurrying off to the garden. It was just Lady Diasola and her short, pudgy host in the room now - just how Annis wanted it.

An awkward silence fell upon the room as the two women were left alone. Annis looked back at Diasola and grinned gently, communicating her hospitable nature once again. Lady Diasola uncomfortably smiled back at her for a moment, but her face quickly returned to a tired, expressionless state. The knight wasn't in the mood to exchange pleasantries with this stranger, however friendly she was. Frankly, she would have preferred if she just brought her her dinner and let her get to sleep. Annis had more in mind than that.

"Ahem, so m'lady, do you need any help getting out of all that armor? I used to squire for a Laikan berserker myself, you know. I'd be happy to get you undressed. You look mighty tired and I have a feeling it wouldn't be fun trying to sleep in all that!" Arris chimed with her customarily friendly, upbeat tone.

"Oh, uh, thanks, but you don't have to do that. I'll just have Baric do it after dinner," Diasola replied.

Unperturbed, Annis sauntered behind the couch where Diasola relaxed. "Nonsense!" she said, "you must be awfully uncomfortable wearing all that after such a long day. I'll get it off of you in a jiffy! Don't worry about it." As Annis spoke, she gently rested her small, soft hands on Diasola's shoulder plates and lightly rubbed the locking metal links holding the armor together with the leather seams underneath them, signaling her familiarity with the metallic, plated dress.

"Uh, alright I guess," Lady Diasola said. Annis's zeal struck Diasola as a bit strange, but she wasn't in any mood to argue with the girl.

Annis bit her lower lip. "Hehehe, great. Just relax, it'll be like I'm not even here, I promise," she said, her hands masterfully working away at Diasola's complex, heavy armor.

Annis rotated her position around Diasola as she unfastened and removed her greaves, cuirass, gauntlets, and pauldrons. Diasola couldn't help but be a little impressed; Annis was much faster at this than Baric was, although it was still a little weird how excited Annis seemed to be about undressing her. All that smiling made her seem almost giddy. Was she gay, maybe? No, it's probably just more of her over-friendly hospitality.

Finally, Annis got to Diasola's breastplate. As she unfastened it and reached beneath the metal to lift it from her body, her hand turned down toward Diasola's breasts. She pressed it into the thick leather below and Diasola felt the pressure of Annis's hand firmly indent itself into her breasts. Annis rubbed her hand against Diasola's bust slowly, sensually, clearly savoring the supple softness of the boobs beneath the leather tunic.

The unexpected massage startled Diasola. "Whoa, uh, what are you doing?" she asked the Laikan, her voice filled with a mix of discomfort and barely-restrained intrigue.

"Oh, this is just how we do it where we're from, don't mind me," Annis cooed as her delicate hand slipped underneath the tunic and against Diasola's bra. Her fingers contracted, squeezing Diasola's breasts firmly and clenching their bouncy goodness.

"Hey! What do you think you're, oh.." Diasola began to complain, but was cut off as Annis's index finger and thumb slipped underneath the knight's right bra cup and squeezed her hardening nipple, rubbing the nub between her fingers slowly, delicately, and with a clearly well-practiced hand. Diasola should have been angry. She had hacked off the heads of strange men who had groped her like this before, but Annis was different. She was gentler, more skillful, and didn't have the stink of bad intentions on her. Besides, after such a long day, maybe Diasola should let herself go a little and enjoy it.

Annis removed the breastplate with her free hand, tossed it aside, and began to remove Diasola's tunic as well. The knight let her do it. She was enjoying the massage a little too much, and Annis wasn't in any mood to let up on the rubbing.

Diasola now wore only her bra, trousers, and whatever was underneath. Annis mused on how different the knight looked from earlier. She was still among the most fit and muscular women she'd ever seen, but compared to how she looked in her bulky armor, she seemed slim, smooth, and delectably feminine.

Ohhh yeah, she's perfect now, Annis thought to herself, drooling. She removed her hand from Diasola's bra and brought both of her hands to either side of her upper body, gripping her firmly by the knight's biceps. She licked her lips one more time and brought her head down. First she kissed the side of Lady Diasola's neck, sucking on it gently and drawing a soft gasp from the nearly-naked knight's lips. She kept it up, planting successive kisses all along the smooth skin of Diasola's neck and forcing the woman to squirm in her seat as the Laikan's lips touched the sensitive nerves at the base of her neck in all the right ways and places.

"S-stop," Diasola gasped between her soft moans, but Annis was only just getting started. She lowered her head further, down Diasola's shoulders and around her torso, until she positioned her head just to the flank of Diasola's hardening nipples. Her hands worked away at the bra's clasps from behind, unfastening them, and letting the bra fall into Diasola's lap. The knight inhaled in anticipation, and the Laikan's lips descended upon her nipples.

Annis kissed and licked the sensitive, nubby hardness of the Diasola's nipples. As she licked, she gradually moved her head back upward across the rest of her breasts, chest cavity, and neck, leaving little streaks of drool whenever her tongue had just been at work. Diasola moaned as Annis's skillful mouth moved back up her body, and she groaned especially loudly when the Laikan bit her ear. Finally back up at the top of Diasola's head, Annis tightened her grip on the knight's biceps and positioned her mouth behind the crown of the knight's head, drooling down onto her brow. Annis paused her kissing and licking for a moment and smiled. This was the moment she'd been waiting for.

Lady Diasola continued to squirm in her seat with her eyes closed. She was stunned at how pleasurable the Laikan's sensual massage was. Where did a plump, little, blue woman like her learn to lick a nipple like that? Her squirming stopped when she felt Annis's lips leave her ear and move themselves above the knight's head. She assumed this meant that there would be something even better yet to come. She kept her eyes shut, bracing herself for whatever delectable tongue trick Annis had next in mind. Instead, she kept feeling the humid warmth of the Laikan's breath waft over the top of her golden hair. The breath seemed to be growing warmer and denser, as if it was getting closer. That excited Diasola. Maybe Annis was going to kiss her neck or ears again?

Diasola braced herself with giddy anticipation, but there was no preparing for the sensation she felt next. She felt a taut, firm ring form around the crown of her head like the end of a balloon around a water bottle. It squeezed her hard. Her eyes shot open and she tried to turn her head to look up, but this ring - whatever it was - held it firmly in place. She tried to move her arms, but it was no good. Annis's surprisingly powerful grip tightened and held them there, leaving Diasola unable to move.

"Wha-what the fuck are you doing?!" Diasola shouted, having no option now but to use her words instead of force.

Her only response was the reverberation of a feminine giggle around the crown of her head. Diasola's eyes widened in horror as she began to realize just what was gripping her head. Bits of spittle flew into her hair as Annis laughed, and the knight was left without any doubt. Annis was wrapping her entire mouth around Diasola's head, and from the sound and feel of things, she wasn't about to let go anything soon.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Diasola shouted again, but Annis only moved her lips lower, covering more of Diasola's face and blinding her as her lips passed the knights eyes. Diasola tried to scream. "BARIC, PLEASE! HEL-" she yelped, but she was cut off as Annis's lips moved lower yet again and covered her mouth, chin, and the bottom of her jaw. Diasola continued to struggle and yell within the humid, confined space she now found herself in, but it was no use. No sound could escape. Annis had completely engulfed the knight's head in her mouth.

Diasola had never been so scared. She began to sweat profusely and even tear up. She was the most skilled knight in the land, how could she be so helpless in the clutches of this tiny, Laikan girl!? But helpless she was. Having her head completely engulfed by Annis's mouth was frightening enough, but it was only the beginning. Terror shot down the knight's spine as she felt herself hoisted into the air by the powerful arms gripping her biceps, positioning her at a wide angle from the floor. As she was hoisted up, her legs were suspended in the air and toward the ceiling. Again, the knight struggled, and again, she failed to get free. With gravity as the Laikan's aid, she allowed the knight to slide backward and headfirst, deeper into her jaws. More laughter boomed in Diasola's ears and Annis's tongue worked its way along her face, thoroughly tasting her and coating her in drool. Annis got as much of a taste of the knight's sweat and tears as she could, savoring the deliciousness of Diasola's mortified face as she yelped and struggled to break free. The knight's face wouldn't be accessible to Annis's tongue for long, so the Laikan had to enjoy her meal while she could.

Diasola slid further backward until her shoulders and upper arm were also engulfed by Annis's ever-expanding mouth. Even for a Laikan, fitting an entire knight inside her couldn't have been an easy feat. If Annis was really planning to make Diasola her meal, how could she expect to swallow her? The knight was larger than she was! Unfortunately for Diasola, this was just the question Annis sought to answer. The sound of her first, great gulp assaulted Diasola's ears as her head was clamped hard by the powerful muscles of Annis's throat and dragged deeper into her, forcing her broad body through the impossibly narrow tube of Annis's esophagus. Diasola could barely breathe. There was no spare room whatsoever. Her panic and hyperventilation were only exacerbated as she considered what would inevitably follow the constricting squeeze in Annis's throat. Before long, Diasola's head would be dunked into the noxious acids of Annis's belly, and then there would be no hope for her.

Diasola kicked and flailed with her legs and the parts of her arms that were still mobile. Please, Baric, she prayed. Come back, please, I need you! If her squire returned now, he might be able to save her, but no rescue came. All that came to Diasola now were more mighty glucks and gulps as Annis continued to swallow her more and more, dragging the woman further down her throat and into her belly, which was now unnaturally stretched and enlarged in an effort to accommodate its new occupant. Annis continued to swallow again and again, laboriously struggling to down her huge meal. It was an enormous, difficult effort, but not an unsuccessful one. Diasola felt her head and shoulders exit her predator's throat and be deposited into her stomach, leaving only her lower legs still outside Annis's mouth. They wouldn't stay there for long. Annis raised her arms in front of her and pushed the legs into her with both her hands, forcing them down her throat to follow the rest of Diasola's body. It took a while, but it worked. Annis swallowed them too, and finally all of the powerful, majestic lady-knight's body lay curled in a ball in Annis's belly, pushing their surroundings' elasticity to its limits and nearly tripling the Laikan's bodyweight. Diasola wept. Is this how she would die? She cried and cried, but no one heard her. No noise would leave the tight space Annis's belly. Well, almost no noise. Diasola heard a bubbling build around her, fly up, and release in a grotesque, satisfied belch. It seemed Annis was enjoying her meal quite a bit.

Please, Baric, please come back. Save me!! Lady Diasola prayed to herself. There would still be some time before Annis digested her. Surely Baric was going to come back. He had to. And when he did he would surely rescue his knight from her grisly demise, right?

Arris burped again and waddled to the other side of the couch to sit down. Getting there was a struggle; Annis had eaten some impressive prey in her time, but never anyone as big and powerful as Lady Diasola. The Laikan's stomach was bloated and stretched to its natural limits. With every step she took, it bounced and swayed before her, undoubtedly disturbing the already cramped and awkward body of Diasola as she lay inside her predator's body and waited for the digestion to begin.

Holy fuck, that was delicious! Annis thought to herself. She couldn't believe her luck when the knight and her squire showed up at her door out of the blue. She didn't really care for lamb stew anyway - this was soooo much better, albeit definitely not in line with her diet. Still, you can't just waste a meal like that when it knocks on your door.

Annis's satisfaction from her meal and bloat from feeling it in her stomach were intense sensations, but they weren't all she was feeling right now. All that kissing and licking of another woman's bare skin had made her extremely horny. That was to be expected; Annis would often bring her favorite dildos with her on trips to nearby villages to enjoy after swallowing local maidens alive. Nothing got her engine running more than making them all hers to grab, tease, engulf, swallow, and finally digest away into nothing. She considered trying to get upstairs to her bedside cupboard to retrieve the proper tools to pleasure herself with, but there was no way she'd be able to make it all up with a belly nearly twice her size in her way. Besides, she had something else in mind to satisfy her urges tonight. Speaking of which, just as Annis fell backward into the couch her prey had just been sitting on, she heard the creak of the backyard door as it quickly opened and shut. Footsteps approached the living room from the hall. Baric was coming back, and Annis couldn't be more happy to see him.

Baric threw the three giant Laikan leeks over his shoulder and trudged back to the backyard door. He couldn't believe how huge they were. No wonder Annis warned him about how difficult they'd be to get out of the ground! But it was no bother to him. Annis clearly preferred jumbo sized food, and Baric wasn't going to let her down. He continued walking back through the cottage's hallway toward the living room, excited to see how his host would react to seeing that he'd succeeded in what she must have known would be an incredible feat of strength. The thought of her being impressed with him made her blush. She was so pretty and didn't shy away from complimenting the young man, something he desperately needed thanks to his self-esteem issues. He had Lady Diasola to thank for those. Would it have killed her to give him a ‘good job' every once in a while? Baric stopped himself from thinking about it. Kind or mean, it didn't make a difference. She was his knight. He owed her his unconditional loyalty and service.

At last, Baric arrived back into the living room, eager to see Annis and for her to see him. What he actually saw shocked him. He dropped the leeks onto the ground and stood motionless as he gaped at Annis's huge, bulging belly.

"Howdy, Baric! Oh brother, look at the size of those leeks! My my, you must be even stronger than I thought you'd be, tee-hee!" cooed Annis. Baric may as well have not even heard the compliment. His eyes remained fixed on Annis's uncannily large belly. It must have been twice her size, and it was moving. Something was alive in there, and he didn't have to think very hard to guess just who it was.

"Annis, your belly... you didn't..."

"I didn't what? Gobble up your delectable lady-knight? Of course I did, silly! I've really gotta compliment your taste in women. She was delicious!" Annis giggled, slapping her oversized belly and provoking more strained movement from within it. It was followed by another one of her dainty burps. "Oops! Excuse me, I'm not sure my food is totally agreeing with me."

Baric felt pangs of anxiety and guilt flow through him as he listened to Annis's taunts and japes. This was his fault. He left his knight alone with this... monster! Very attractive, cute monster, but a monster nonetheless. But all wasn't lost just yet. Diasola was still alive; he could see the outline of her body struggling against the tight barriers of Annis's bloated stomach. He looked to the front door. His equipment was there, including Diasola's broadsword. If he could just get to it...

Annis saw him looking at the door. "Oh, are you thinking of leaving so soon? Or are you actually looking at that big sword over there? I guess you've got those squirely duties to worry about, don't you?"

It was like she read Baric's mind. "Well, uh, yes. I pledged my life to Lady Diasola's service. I can't just leave her there to digest away in your big, swollen belly... reduced to your food, as if she never existed..." Baric said. He began to lose himself in his thoughts as he described what would happen to his knight and stared again at Annis's enormous gut. The more he looked, the more he felt a small tingling between his legs as blood flowed from his pelvis into his dick, stiffening it and making his true feelings about Diasola's imminent digestion clear. Thanks to his tight squire's trousers, he wasn't the only one his feelings were clear to.

"Hehehehe, it doesn't seem like the thought of it really bothers you that much, Baric. Or are you just that happy to be my guest?" Annis giggled again, squeezing her biceps together across her chest and pressing her cleavage together, giving Baric a view so spectacular that it briefly distracted him from the size of Annis's belly. Annis then ran her tongue across her bottom lip seductively, brought it back into her mouth, and poked at her left cheek from the inside, letting her tongue's tip push against it to form a conspicuous bump. Baric was a naive and sheepish young man, but even he knew what that gesture meant. His cock went from stiff to hard as steel.

Annis spoke again: "How about instead of grabbing that sword over there, you come here and pay me a lil' visit? I think I'd rather you bring me a different, much taster kinda sword, if you know what I mean," the Laikan teased, giggling and blushing.

Baric's eyes widened. He looked to the sword again, then back at Annis. Without thinking he started walking toward her. What are you doing, you bastard!? he chastised himself internally, but he kept walking. He couldn't deny what he really wanted. As he got closer to Annis, the muffled screams of Lady Diasola struggling inside the Laikan's body came within earshot and became eerily clear to the squire. They should have curdled his blood, but they didn't. They just made him more excited.

"That's a good boy," Annis said as Baric approached. She got off of the couch and fell to her knees, resting the huge belly beneath Baric's legs and positioning her head just where it needed to be for what she had in mind next. She reached up to his waist and began undoing the strings holding up his trousers with the same effortless proficiency she used to unfasten Diasola's armor only minutes earlier. Baric twitched in place, shaking with arousal, unable to obey his conscience and do the right thing. He could still hear Diasola's dulled screaming, making out the words ‘Baric' and ‘help' even through the fleshy mass of Annis's stomach wall and belly, but he didn't respond. He was going to let this happen. He wanted it too much.

Annis pulled his trousers down and brought her head before his underpants, moving her nose side-to-side across them and caressing Baric's hard member beneath. She raised her hands again and pulled Baric's trousers down past the resistance of his lengthened cock, which was itself pulled down by their elastic hem, and then flung up again with a bounce as the underpants were pulled to his ankles. Baric's breathing grew lower with nervousness and excitement. He shook and squirmed, losing control of himself as he anticipated the pleasure to come. Annis brought her head forward again, opened her mouth, and breathed all over his cock, letting the warmth of her humid breath wash over it and make contact with every nerve ending the young man had. He groaned again. She had him. And now, she was going to take him completely.

Annis brought her head closer a final time and took Baric's cock in her salivating mouth, wetting it all over with her saliva and lubricating its edges, before she began sucking slowly. Baric gasped with involuntary pleasure as she blew him and drew dabs of delicious, salty precum from the tip of his shaft. Annis would have to be careful to not force him to cum so quickly. She had a lot planned for the young man. In her belly, Diasola's cries grew louder as stomach acids rushed in to begin dissolving her. By now, she realized that Baric had not heroically leapt to her aid as she hoped he would. Still, Baric didn't hear any of her pleas. The stimuli from the blowjob dulled all of his senses except the ones that now mattered to him. They were his priority now.

Annis quickened the pace of her blowjob, moving her head back and forth faster and lathering Baric's dick with more and more force and gusto. Baric's labored breathing quickened in sync with the movement of Annis's head as he got closer to orgasm. Pressure began to mount on his shaft and he prepared to cum, but Annis sensed it before it was too late. Just before he passed the point of no return, Annis ceased her sucking and her mouth left his dick, leaving a slimy trail of precum following her lips and linking the tip of the squire's penis with her mouth. She stood again and looked at the disappointed Baric in the face.

"Hehehe, not just yet," the Laikan said, turning around before Baric could respond. She grasped his penis with one hand and pulled it like a leash as she stepped back to the couch, crawled onto it, and lied down, keeping Baric to her side and his eyed glued on her body and belly. Lying on her back, Annis quickly removed all of her clothes, taking an especially long amount of time with her trousers and underpants so that Baric would become crazy with anticipation for what he'd see beneath them. She was successful, of course. The sight of Annis's underpants drove Baric to the brink of his restraint, and then broke him completely when she removed them and revealed her pink, glistening, open, wet pussy underneath. Baric's animal instincts took over and he grabbed her legs, rotating Annis's body, pulling them toward himself, and splitting them, holding each on either side of his hips and keeping his target squarely in front of him. Foreplay was over. He tightened his grip on her legs and thrusted into her with a level of enthusiasm he didn't know he had in him, fucking her like it was his last night on this earth. It felt so, so good.

Inside Annis's belly, the acids began to eat at Diasola's flesh and the stomach walls constricted even tighter, exacerbating the terror of her uncomfortable, tight, corrosive prison. She was panicking. Why wasn't Baric saving her!? Did that bitch kill him? Was she going to eat him up too? She struggled and fought as hard as she could, but she was no match for the stomach wall surrounding her. The reality of the situation began to set in for Diasola: she was doomed. She was this Laikan cunt's meal, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

The acids and the squeezing would have been bad enough by themselves, but Diasola's situation would only get worse. Just as Diasola began to settle and accept her situation, her body began to violently shift back and forth as Annis's stomach was rhythmically thrown in opposite directions. What the fuck was happening? She jerked and jolted as the motion continued, growing more forceful and intense by the moment. The rhythm and force of the movement seemed somehow familiar. It was almost as if... no, surely it couldn't be. But it was. She listened closely, and even through the stomach walls she could hear labored gasping and moaning, first from Annis, which was no surprise, but also from a more familiar voice. Baric... was fucking Annis? Diasola's spirit broke. She knew those moans; Baric often loudly beat himself off when they made camp, probably thinking about her, so she had become quite familiar with the sounds of his pleasure by now.

"Baric! You fucking traitor shithead! I HATE YOU!!" she yelled, but she received no answer. Even if Baric heard her, he wouldn't stop. He knew what he wanted now. Diasola kept screaming profanities at him, but stopped her cursing when she accidentally swallowed some stomach acid. The corrosive fluid burned as it made its way down her throat, destroying her vocal chords and robbing her of the ability to speak coherently. Similar corrosion was happening all around the outside of her body. Her previously pale skin was now red and peeling, and her golden hair turned to a rusty brown. Her famous beauty was now permanently eroded away. She was dying. Her body was being reduced to a nutritious soup for the Laikan bitch, and before too long, she'd be just another bowel movement for Annis to shit out and forget about.

Baric groaned low and sharply as his lower body convulsed with the pleasure of the best orgasm of his life, draining his balls completely and spraying the back of Annis's vaginal wall with his seed. Annis moaned too, reveling in the delightful feeling of Baric's cum filling her insides and the knowledge that she'd brought her meal's oh-so-loyal squire to orgasm so easily.

The pair breathed, catching their stamina as both felt Baric's penis soften inside Annis's moist cunt. They separated. Even now, Baric had difficulty looking at Annis. Post-nut clarity had amplified his earlier shame. It was surely too late to save Diasola now. What kind of a squire was he?

Annis recognized his conflict, grabbed his hand, and brought it to her softening belly. While still huge, it was gradually shrinking as it worked away at its meal. "You don't need to worry about her, darling," she said, rubbing his hand against the lumpy outline of Diasola's body, which was no longer so firm and muscular as it once was. Baric would never admit it, but he kind of liked the feeling, and not just a little bit. He could feel a twitch in his cock as he thought about what Annis's shrinking belly meant. His previously trembled hand began to settle as he calmed himself. He started to rub Annis's belly gently, caressing it lovingly and enjoying the feeling of her smooth, warm skin against his hand. He could feel the surface soften and shrink even more as Annis's meal began to melt away into nutritious soup. He was glad he couldn't see it, but the knowledge that it was happening didn't bother him anymore. He rubbed the belly more, and finally his worried mind grew calm and content.

"Just focus on me now, babe," Annis said again. "Now that she's gone, I'm all yours, for as long as you want me."

Baric finally looked at Annis directly. Her blue face, big eyes, dark freckles, innocent expression... all of her was so cute and hot and sweet, everything he wanted and everything he was denied by the beautiful bully of a knight he'd pledged his service to. He reached to her and caressed her cheek. Maybe a life with this strange Laikan was all he really wanted after all.