- Text Size +

Sorority Soiree
Written by BunnyWrites for Nosuspicious

"I think it's the next left," said Emily as she peered through the passenger window at the large school building they were passing.

"I know where I'm going" snapped Lauren as she casually gripped the steering wheel in one hand and shot glances at her reflection in the rear-view mirror, checking her lipstick. Even if she knew it'd get smudged, she wanted to look her best, or at least better than Emily. The car rumbled down the road, not slowing as it passed the open gate on the left.

"Shit." Lauren muttered as she saw the entrance pass them by.

Emily checked her phone, "we're late."

"I KNOW!" Yelled Lauren as she leaned forward and locked both hands onto the steering wheel, preparing to swing the car around.

"There's another entrance further up" said Emily calmly, trying to not let Lauren antagonise her. She inward cursed herself for agreeing to pick up the party supplies. Their sorority head-girl, Catherine, could sweet talk people into anything. A helpful trait that often led to meals delivering themselves.

"How would you know that?" Lauren shot back with a sceptical scowl.

"My little brother goes to this school" replied Emily, leaning back into her seat and defensively folding her arms under her chest, propping up her modest bust.

A mischievous look crossed Lauren's face. "Oh? I hope you two weren't close. Maybe you two can get closer tonight if you know what I mean." She giggled as she slowed the car and turned into the left entrance.

Emily scrunched her lips. "Don't be gross! He's in a different class anyway."

Lauren continued to smirk as she maneuvered around the school parking lot. Being a Saturday, it was vacant of vehicles, leaving space for a couple of dozen teenage boys to mill around. A few of them kicked a ball around, yelling at each other.

"These must be ours" Lauren called out excitedly as she gripped the steering wheel tighter, her gaze sweeping over the group and already feeling a thrill within her belly.

Emily felt a similar quiver to Lauren, but hers was from anxiety. This was important, their sorority initation party, they couldn't fuck it up! The contacts she'd develop would be life-changing, creating a sisterly bond that'd last a lifetime. For the sake of her career advancement she'd put up with almost anything, and if a few boys in her belly was the price to pay, well... she wasn't picky.

Lauren tooted the horn as she drove up to the boys, making them scatter. She nudged the steering wheel, turning the car just enough to run over their soccer ball. She cackled as she heard the loud pop under the wheels before coming to a halt. She looked to Emily with an excited expression, "let's do this!" She opened the car door and stepped out, her long legs leading the way. Under her tight-fitting white blouse, she wore a short frilly pink skirt that caught the breeze and gave the two boys sitting on the curb a brief flash of her thong. She didn't mind their ogling stares, not when she knew what they were fated for. She thought of it like giving a death-row prisoner an extravagant last meal, letting them see the finest pussy of their lives.

Following out the other side of the car was Emily, dressed in a white shirt and denim pants a size too small for her. She wasn't yet ready to accept she'd put on a few pounds during her exam prep, pounds that caused a small bulge around the rim of her jeans.

"Oi! You ran over our ball!" Yelled a red-headed boy, shaking his fist at Lauren.

Lauren shrugged and smiled back, "you shouldn't have been playing in the parking lot."

"You need to replace it, get us a new one!"

"Make me," Lauren smugly replied before sticking her tongue out at the teenage boy.

Emily rushed around the car and slid herself between Lauren and the boys, calling "are you boys Ms Miller's senior's class?"

A dark haired boy with thick-rimmed glasses looked up at her and nodded, "are you here to pick us up?"

"Yes!" Lauren replied enthusiastically, bumping Emily out of the way as she looked at the growing group around her. She leaned forward with her hands on her hips, her head dropping level with them. "You're all coming with us."

The glasses boy tilted his head to peer past the girls and see the small car they'd driven, nudging the spectacles back up his nose, "I don't think we'll all fit?"

Lauren smirked and laid her palm over her midriff, giving it a surreptitious rub. "Oh you're going to fit in here just fine. But first. Emily?"

Emily jolted on hearing her name. She was trying not to look at the boys, she didn't want to see them like this, as normal boys just like her little brother. She'd struggled with her conscience when agreeing to join the sorority, knowing what she'd need to do. She turned back to the car and reached into the back seat.

The boys grinned as they eyed her plump ass so snugly wrapped in her stretched yoga pants. The redheaded boy, bolder than the rest, snuck past Lauren and slapped Emily on the ass. The sharp slap brought Emily instantly upright with a large purse in hand. She scowled at the boy as he laughed with his friends. That one she wouldn't feel guilty about. Keeping her back to the car and an eye on the boys, she checked the purse, pulling out a glass vial with a brackish liquid inside.

"Line up boys!" Lauren yelled and clapped her hands, catching the attention of the remaining boys just joining the commotion. "Emily is going to give you a couple of drops of this juice before we go!"

"My Mom says I'm not supposed to accept things from strangers" replied the boy with glasses, looking sceptically at the vial.

"We aren't strangers!" Lauren replied, "I'm Lauren, this is Emily. So. introductions done! Now, line up if you want to go swimming!" A look of uncertainty crossed Lauren's face, was she mixing up Catherine's joke about full stomachs?

On hearing mention of swimming, the boys cheered and Lauren looked relieved. The redheaded boy was first in line, with others joining behind him, but the glasses boy continued to hesitate. "But. you haven't even asked my name?"

Lauren looked down at him, her brow furrowing in annoyance. "I don't need to know the name of every brat here. Just line up!" With the enthusiasm of his friends urging him on, the glasses boy got in line, muttering "I'm Mathew by the way."

With the first boy lined up in front of Emily, she found her fingers trembling as she unscrewed the vial lid and inserted a pipette. There would be no going back after this. She was nervous, but also excited to see the drug in effect. She'd been told of it working and there were videos online if you knew where to search, but it still sounded like a wild conspiracy theory. A drug capable of shrinking a grown man down to the size of her hand, kept secret by a powerful cabal of predatory women?

Seeing the pipette filled, the redheaded boy winked at her and obediently opened his mouth wide. He tilted his head back as she lifted the pipette over him. She hesitated there, knowing she just had to squeeze out 3 drops, that was all it'd take. Looking down at his trusting face, she brushed back his cute red curls over his fringe. Despite his mischievous nature, he still trusted her, and she was about to take advantage of that trust. She turned to Lauren, "I. I can't do it."

Lauren sighed and snatched the pipette. "I'll do it! Now. stay still you brat!" She squeezed out 3 drops onto his tongue. The boy scrunched up his face and shuddered at its vile taste. "Next!" Cried out Lauren, pushing the redheaded boy aside. The next boy barely reached Lauren's bust in height. "You're a small fella already aren't you," she muttered, "maybe just two drops."

"I'll be in the car" called Emily as she looked away, returning to the passenger seat and keeping her gaze on her lap.

"Next. next. next" came Lauren's voice as she gave each boy his dose. After a few minutes she'd worked through the entire line, leaving just one boy standing a little further back, whose eyes remained locked on Lauren's cleavage.

"What are you waiting for?" Asked Lauren, rocking her shoulders and causing her breasts to wobble to the sides, like a siren attracting her prey.

The boy blushed. "This isn't my class, is it ok if I come swimming too?"

Lauren licked her lips and smirked, "sure! I can fit in one more..." The boy stepped forward, shooting coy glances towards Emily sitting in the car. A brief scowl crossed Lauren's expression as jealousy flooded her heart. "What are you looking at her for," she asked sharply.

The boy flinched like she'd struck him. "Oh, erm. she's my sister. I'm Elliot."

Lauren's mouth widened in surprise. She glanced at Emily to see if she'd noticed, but she seemed lost in her thoughts. Lauren's lips curled into a wicked grin as she leaned forward, bringing Elliot to eye-level. "Oh, nice to meet you Elliot! We're going to have SO much fun together! Just. don't let your sister know you're here. We'll keep it a surprise, ok?" Elliot nodded, smiling in reply as he mistook Lauren's sinister grin as friendly.

"Open wide." Lauren whispered as she brought the pipette above Elliot, counting out the drops. "One. Two. Three. Oops! That was four."

"Err.. is that bad?" Asked Elliot, his puppy-dog eyes looking up worriedly at Lauren.

"Don't worry, just stay close. I don't want to lose you among the others," replied Lauren just as the chatter of the other boys got louder, transitioning from idle banter to confused panic. Lauren swung her arms over Elliot, pulling him to her chest with his head lodged into the underside of her bust. "You'll be my little secret" she whispered to him, stroking the back of his head.

She glanced behind her, seeing the other boys yelling and pointing at each other's shrinking bodies, their school uniforms beginning to hang loosely as they shrank. One boy tried to flee, but fell flat as his pants slid down his legs.

Lauren continued to hug Elliot as he shrank, his feet lifting up off the ground as he was held against her chest, stifling his confused cries asking what was happening. He felt his pants fall down first, slipping down his shrunken legs and sliding off his feet, leaving his bare legs and tiny cock rocking against Lauren's thick thighs.

As the boys shrank down to knee height, their bare chests began popping out their shirt collars. Their uniforms become crumpled prisons tangled around their nude bodies. Their panicked voices got steadily quieter as they got smaller, until they were little more than squeaks.

With Elliot reaching doll height, Lauren giggled in delight and cupped his butt in the palm of her hand, letting the last of his clothes drop to the floor. He was all hers, she was going to enjoy this. She waited a few more moments for him to shrink down to the size of her palm, swallowable size, and then lifted him above her head. She tilted her head back while happily inspecting his nude form. He swiftly clasped his hands over his crotch, barely covering his tiny erection, but not before Lauren got a good look. Her lips curled back in a smile, then kept moving as she opened up her maw. She showed his wet and cosy destination, her tongue twitching in anticipation as she suspended him above his doom.

"Don't play with your food, there's work to do" yelled Emily as she stepped out of the car with a cardboard box in hand. She bent down, her plump ass bigger than the shrunken boys beneath her, and began plucking them up and dropping them inside the box. Most of them were too confused to react beyond a panicked yelp or scream.

Lauren glared at Emily, then returned her attention to Elliot. She struggled with her desire to eat him now. she lowered him just enough to tickle his feet with the tip of her tongue, causing him to squirm on her palm, but not so much that he'd risk falling off. She lowered him further, his legs brushing up against her lower lip and entering the warm interior of her mouth.

Still, there were advantages to waiting Lauren told herself. She lifted him from her mouth, whispering "we'll resume this later." With her free hand she partially unbuttoned her blouse, letting her upper bust pop free. Elliot barely had time to admire the sight of Lauren's plump cleavage before Lauren let go of him, dropping him into the open collar of her blouse. With a surprised squawk he slid down the outside of her neck, his tiny cock poking briefly against her sternum. His feet rubbed up against her breasts, sinking into the soft fat as they squeezing his legs together into the tight confines of her cleavage and slowing his descent. He came to a halt with his hips firmly lodged between her breasts.

"A little more." Lauren whispered as she placed her forefinger on Elliot's head, pushing him deeper. First, his hips, then his chest were forced down between her breasts. He let out a wail just as his head disappeared into her cleavage and his toes brushed up against her bra strap. With a satisfied smirk, Lauren buttoned up her blouse, leaving just a small air gap while hiding any remaining sight of Elliot. Except for a small persistent wobble in her breasts, you'd never know he was firmly lodged inside with his arms pinned to his sides.

"Don't go anywhere," Lauren whispered with a giggle, squeezing her breasts through her blouse and feeling the teenage boy squirming. Satisfied, she joined in Emily's hunt with a spring in her step. She ferreted through piles of clothing for hiding boys and chased down the few that tried to run. It wasn't hard work, they couldn't run fast at their new size and most hiding boys inevitably whimpered as she got closer, marking their location like a homing beacon. She enjoyed the feel of Elliot squirming whenever she bent down, causing her to giggle and further jostling her breasts.

After five minutes it was all over. The boys huddled together within the cardboard box carried by Emily. She glanced around, hoping nobody had caught sight of their heist. "Did we get them all?" She asked.

Lauren shrugged, "I didn't count them. She peered in the box. "It looks about right. Wait. where's that glasses kid, the one who didn't trust me?" She looked around the floor and caught a flicker of movement in a pile of clothes nearby. With a grin, she stomped over in her high heels, the loud clack, clack, clack, like a doomsday clock. She pulled back a sleeve to reveal Mathew hiding underneath. "Thought you could escape if you stayed quiet? Smart, but not smart enough." Lauren plucked him up by his foot, dangling him nude in the air before dropping him into the box. He glared back at her, but not with the fear she was used to. This one was defiant, calculating. He was a fighter. Excellent, she liked them best.

Emily sealed up the cardboard box before placing it on the back seat of the car. Her and Lauren then gathered up the loose clothing and dumped it in the conveniently located trash bin. Finished with their clean up, they got back in the car.

As she started the engine, Lauren realised she had never felt so alive, reveling in her predatory instincts. She realised she was indulging who she was always meant to be, a literal man-eater.

---

Mathew curled into a ball in the corner of the cardboard box with his arms wrapped around his knees, trying to keep himself safe as the other boys tumbled and rolled around within the shaking box. In the dim light that crept through the lid, it was difficult to count how many boys there were in here with him. Every time he tried, another shake of the box would cause the tangled mass of flailing limbs to shift around and he'd lose his count. He knew it must be at least two dozen though, likely the whole class.

Some of the boys cried, some flung their fists against the walls, and a few hugged and tried to console one another over the rumbling car engine. At their size, it sounded more like the growl of a terrifying beast than a leisure vehicle.

Mathew cursed himself for trusting that woman. With her bewitching smile and short skirt, most of the boys had been happy to do anything she asked. His attempts to question what was in the pipette had been drowned out by the other boys arguing over the colour of her underwear. As hormonal teenagers, they were easy pickings for a predator like her, and that's what she was, a predator. The other boys seemed to not yet realise what was happening, but Mathew did. Unlike them, he read the news. The number of incidents involving a group of boys disappearing was off the charts. There was always an excuse, a capsized boat, a bus that slipped off a cliff, a desert camping trip gone wrong, but the pattern was clear for those with the wits to see it.

He'd tried to talk to his mother about his concerns, but she was as enraptured with Dr Madeleine Cooper as everyone else seemed to be. She was always on the news, excusing the concern over the latest disappearance as paranoia. There was something about her that unnerved Mathew, an intensity to her gaze with male interviewers. His mother called it feminine self-confidence and was in awe, but Mathew saw something else, he saw... hunger.

Mathew's ears perked up as the hum of the car engine slowed, then stopped. The boys got to their feet and looked to one another apprehensively, before they fell as the ground shook beneath them.

"Ugh, they're heavy" came the muffled voice of Lauren somewhere close by. "... no thanks, I got it. I like introducing them to their final destination." The box tilted on its side, causing the boys to roll into a tangled heap of limbs as Lauren clutched the box against her belly.

After Lauren's laugh faded, Mathew heard a door creak open, followed by a babble of female voices descending upon them. They were so hyper and excited that it was difficult to catch any distinct words. "How many..." "...anyone see..." "Oh my god!" "...but my diet." "...so HUNGRY!" The last was yelled in a light Scottish accent and followed by a round of giggles that rattled the box. Mathew tried to keep himself lodged into the corner, offering some stability, but still had another boy land atop him with a sudden "oof," his bare chest resting upon Mathew's head.

There was a creak of wooden stairs as they felt themselves descending, and then one last thud as the box was dropped down, causing another round of cries from the boys. The box was filled with the heavy sounds of their panicked breathing, every boy intently listening for what might be coming next. The feminine voices faded away and a sense of relief swept the boys. They began disentangling themselves from each other. The boy who had landed on Mathew grunted an embarrassed apology and averted his gaze, seemingly just realising they were both nude. As the other boy covered his crotch with his hands, Mathew stayed huddled in the corner, folding his legs to cover his small manhood.

He flicked his tousled hair from over his eyes, feeling some comfort in the small control exerted over his appearance. With the calmer situation, many of the boys' thoughts turned to where they were and what was going to happen to them. None of them seemed to like the answer as Mathew overheard a few fearful sobs. The boy who had fallen on him earlier was different though, he ground his teeth. As Mathew's eyes adjusted to the dim light he realised it was Jack, the boy who had argued with Lauren over his soccer ball. Mathew hadn't recognised him at first, but there was no mistaking his fiery red curls. He had a slim frame, but what he lacked in stature he made up for in attitude. No one insulted him without walking away with a blood nose.

"That fuckin' bitch," muttered Jack. He turned and punched the cardboard wall. The cardboard briefly bent, but then rebounded. They weren't going to punch their way out of this.

Seeing Jack's frustration as he repeated his wall punch again and again, Mathew recalled that the girls who'd abducted them would be back, and in greater numbers judging by the numerous voices they'd overheard. He had to get out of here! He looked around him, but couldn't make out much in the low light without his glasses. As he twisted around, squinting left and right, he noticed Jack's shadow move. With a flicker of hope, Mathew realised there was light coming from behind him. He turned to see a tiny gap in the corner of the box. It was only big enough to fit his hand, but it was a start. He squeezed his fist into it, trying to expand the hole. He felt the cardboard start to give, but it'd take a lot more work.

He heard feminine voices approaching and withdrew his fist, worried it might be seen poking out the gap. He leaned down to peer through the hole and saw they were located in the middle of a wooden table in an eccentrically decorated basement. The mismatched rugs, sofas, and coffee tables spoke of each new generation of sorority girls leaving their mark on the shared space. Judging by the narrow window slots near the ceiling, they were in a basement. Coloured fabric was draped over the windows, with lighting provided by several hanging morocan lamps, giving the room a cosy atmosphere. At the far end of the room, a wooden staircase led up to freedom, but was currently heralding their doom as several sorority girls descended. He recognised the two girls in front from earlier, those who had abducted them. Lauren basked in the adulation of her sorority sisters, grinning from ear to ear, while Emily looked annoyed by all the chatter.

Following in the rear was the most regal looking of the group, her back straight as she confidently strutted down the stairs like she was descending onto a ballroom stage. Her dirty blonde hair cascading in waves down her back, neatly framing her sharp features and sharp eyeliner. A cream dress hugged her hourglass figure down to her thighs, barely creasing as she took measured steps down into the basement.

As her stiletto heel sank into the floor carpet, she gently clapped her hands together. "Ladies! Quiet down please," she said, her words as soft as silk. "I know you're excited, but can you wipe that drool Bonnie." She looked to the red-headed girl, her long curls bouncing as eagerly as her mood. The other girls giggled as Bonnie wiped her chin, then formed a semi-circle around the regal girl.

After a few moments of silence, building up the anticipation, she resumed her speech. "Welcome sisters, to the Phi Sigma sorority. Founded nearly ten years ago by our beloved Dr Madeleine Cooper, we champion womankind and assert our dominance in all walks of life. In your future career, in your social circle, and in your sex life, you will be be a leader. But this comes at a price, you must show yourselves worth of being called man-eaters, and I mean that. literally." The girls laughed excitedly, shooting glances towards the cardboard box.

"A reminder of our three rules. One, everyone eats at least one boy. Two, if you pick one up, you're responsible for him. Three, our most important rule, NO ESCAPEES! Every boy must end this evening in a belly, that is our pledge!" The older girl raised her fist and the other girls followed suit, yelling in unison "that is our pledge!"

Mathew watched, both mesmerised and terrified as the girls turned his way. They approached the table excitedly, the red headed girl Bonnie almost hopping in her enthusiasm. They surrounded the table, all staring down at the box. The other boys may have not heard the speech as clearly as Mathew did next to the hole, but they knew something was happening. The boys all looked to the ceiling to see the cardboard box lid opening up, revealing six pairs of eyes and six smirking lips leering down at them.

While the other boys cowered, covering their nudity, Jack stepped into the middle of the box and lifted his tiny fist into the air. "You fuckin' bitches! What the fuc' yo' think yo' doin'?" His whole body shook with anger, from his arms, down his chest, to his tiny dick swinging between his legs.

The redheaded girl, Bonnie, licked her lips and looked to the regal girl. "Catherine, can we, um. start?"

"Patience, let me show you how it's done" replied Catherine. She reached down into the box, her hand upturned, showing off her matching cream painted nails. The other boys pushed up against the walls to avoid her hand, but Jack remained firm until her palm knocked into the back of his ankles, toppling him backwards onto her hand. He was a perfect fit as her fingers curled over him, holding him securely as she lifted him up.

His muffled swearing could still be heard as he was lifted up to head-height. Catherine unfurled her fingers, peering at the tiny boy on the hand with delight. "Hello there little boy, what's your name?" She asked cheerfully, ignoring his prior foul language.

The pleasant tone seemed to unnerve Jack as he realised his insults had no effect, like she was a teacher indulging a naughty student. "I'm, um, Jack. W-who the fuc' are you and what do you want with us?"

Catherine's smile widened, "Hi Jack! I'm Catherine, and I want you in my belly."

Jack froze, lost for words at such a brazen statement. Catherine's friendly demeanour made him doubt what he'd heard, was she joking? Should he fight? Scream? Beg? He had no idea how to respond to this new situation, leaving him paralysed. Catherine had no such qualms about what to do next, her maroon lips opened wide, revealing a wet and quivering tongue ready to serve as his bed. In a swift and practiced movement, she tilted her hand and Jack slid off her palm and into her mouth. His thighs bumped over her thick lips, then scraped across her teeth before landing on her tongue. Catherine slowly closed her lips, sealing him inside. His red-curls disappeared within her dark lips before he could utter another curse.

Mathew looked on in horror as he saw Catherine roll her jaw, tenderly rolling around the contents of her mouth from cheek to cheek. If not for the occasional hand or foot imprint, he could mistake her as toying with a gumball.

Catherine lifted a surprised eyebrow as she felt Jack fight back, her thick lips unable to hold him. A tiny fist emerged from between her lips, followed by a drenched face, his red curls sticking to his forehead. Catherine's lipstick streaked across his upper chest as he tried to pull himself out. He gasped for breath, sucking in the cool outside air before yelling "fuc' you bitch!"

Catherine's lips curled up in a smirk as she laid her forefinger against Jack's head, then gradually pushed him back in. Her thick lips wrapped around her finger as she pushed him deeper into her mouth. She held her finger in her mouth for a few moments, sucking on it, before withdrawing it with a wet plop.

With a happy gleam in her eyes, she reached behind her and returned with a phone in hand. She turned on the camera and lifted it above her head. She rolled her jaw, shifting around the contents to just where she wanted them, then pursed her lips as a tiny fist emerged. She stifled a giggle as she looked at the photo preview on her phone. "Sa' c'eese" she said with her mouth closed. She snapping a picture just as the tiny fist turned upwards into a middle-finger. She nearly burst out laughing when she saw the photo, but resisted the urge as she slurped up Jack's hand, rolled him around her mouth, then tilting her head back and swallowed.

Mathew saw the bulge go down her throat agonisingly slowly, taking several more swallows to work him down a few inches at a time. The room was eerily quiet as both the boys and girls watched Jack disappear down into Catherine's stomach. The bulge slowly passed under her collarbone and disappeared. Jack had been eaten.

The girls erupted into excited cheers as the boys cried out in horror. Ignoring the sobs coming from below, Catherine looked to the girls around the table and opened her mouth wide, revealing the empty interior. She lowered her head just enough to give the boys in the box a look too, showing the waiting wet interior. The pink cavern awaited them all. "And that's how you do it! Play with them a bit, get them nice and slick, then swallow."

Some boys stared up at Catherine in open-mouthed horror, others screamed and averted their gaze, unable to look upon the woman who had eaten their friend and remained hungry for more. Catherine seemed to soak in their terror, reveling in it, proof of her dominance over them. Mathew shook his head, still not quite believing what he'd seen. Had she really. he couldn't say it. He wiped away a tear and huddled in the corner, trying to expand the hole as quickly as possible.

---

Emily felt a flutter in her stomach when looking into Catherine's empty maw, seeing all the way back into that fleshy cavern now devoid of the boy who had entered earlier. All this man-eating had only been something abstract before, something girls gossiped about the same as they discussed celebrity crushes. But now. it was real, and she was going to partake...

"Oh my, he was a feisty one. He's still struggling," said Catherine with satisfaction as she rubbed her belly and passed around her phone, showing Emily the close-up photo of her pursed lips around Jack's raised middle finger. "Remember, I want selfies from all of you... so tuck in!"

It was chaos in the box of boys, boys screamed, cowered, ran in circles, and otherwise panicked within their enclosure as the girls around the table turned their attention back on them with hungry expressions. Bonnie was first, whipping her hand forward and snatching up a slower moving chubby boy. She pinched her fingers around his ankle as he lay on his back and tried to crawl backwards, lifting him up into the air dangling him upside down. His tiny dick swung across his wobbling gut as she lifted him above her head.

She grinned as she looked up at him, enjoying his terror. "You're goin' in ma belly" she said before opening her mouth wide, showing him his destination, and further causing him to swing as he struggled in her grasp. He twisted and turned, swinging his arms and screaming, as if breaking free would save him rather than quicken his descent into her mouth. She slowly lowered him into her maw, his chubby cheeks passing her lips, then his large chest, before his wobbling belly got stuck on her lower lip. Bonnie stretched her jaw wider and poked the boy in the butt, forcing him inch by inch into her mouth.

As Bonnie struggled with her chubby meal, the other girls began picking boys of their own. Lei, a diminutive Asian girl with a slim frame, simultaneously leaned back from the box while tentatively reaching her hand in, as if she feared the boys were like feral animals who could bite. She pinched her fingers around the waist of a slim boy huddled into a ball, frozen in shock, and lifted him up to her chest. She wrapped both hands around him like he was a baby bird, clutching him close as she looked to the other girls, unsure how to proceed.

Mabel, a cheerful girl with rosy round cheeks and more of a penchant for cupcakes than was healthy, eagerly picked up a pair of boys as they ran in circles, one in each hand. She clutched them in her palms, looking from one to the other, licking her lips and trying to decide which she fancied first. Unable to decide, she thrust them into her mouth together, resulting in four legs kicking from her lips. Catherine took a photo just as she slurped them inside, her cheeks bulging like a hamster in its food bowl. She closed her eyes as she strained to swallow her meal whole. Her second chin wobbled as she jerked her head back and a bulge began sliding down her neck.

Alysha, a girl whose skin was as dark as her sense of humour, skimmed her hand over the boys cowering around the sides of the box, delighting in their fearful cries as her fingers passed overhead. She hummed a tune to herself, like she was playing musical chairs, and when she stopped. she plucked a boy from the group, yanking him up by a foot as he reached for his friends, trying to clasp hold of them and slow his ascent. It didn't help, he only doomed his friend as he wrapped his arms around their chest and they both were lifted up together. Alysha looked them over and grinned, "two little white boys for the price of one? Perfect." She hovered them both above her open mouth, shaking the first boy until he lost his grip on his friend. He got a close-up view of his friend's short fall onto Alysha's outstretched tongue. She slathering him with drool before and easing him into her mouth. His pale skin contrasted sharply with her dark lips as he was slurped up like a wet noodle.

Catherine patted her on the shoulder to get her attention, holding her phone up and ready to snap a picture. Alsyha opened her mouth, showing one terrified boy inside her dark lips while a second dangled upside down just outside. "Perfect!" Catherine said as the camera flashed.

The boy in Alysha's mouth blinked, rubbing his eyes, then disappeared as Alysha closed her lips around him, tilted her head back, and swallowed. She looked to the friend dangling from her grip, whispering "you're next" as she opened her mouth wide...

Emily looked down at the box and the nearly two dozen boys still in there. Were they really going to eat them all? Even if you ignored the ethical qualms, it was a lot of food to eat. But more importantly, who would SHE eat? The flutter in her stomach grew stronger at the thought. Uncertainty, or desire? She wasn't sure. Either way, she didn't have much choice if she wanted to join the sorority. Looking across the tiny naked bodies, she wondered who to pick. Dark hair, blond, slim, chunky, timid, aggressive, they were all available for her to pick and choose. It was like a chocolate variety box.

Still feeling a little unsure, Emily was about to pick the timid boy in the corner of the box, the one she remembered had questioned her before, Mathew was it? He seemed to be busy with something. But as she reached for him, another boy fell atop him, screaming about escape and letting him through the hole. Emily pinched her fingers around the chest of the second boy, feeling his ribs under her fingertips as she tightened her hold and lifted him up. He attempted to hold onto the first boy, to lift up Mathew with him, but wasn't strong enough. He squirmed in Emily's grasp, causing her to cup her hands around him and locking him inside.

With her meal secured, Emily glanced about the room to find a sofa that wasn't stacked with beer cans and wine bottles to sit down on. Bonnie had already cracked open a can and was guzzling it with the chubby boy still lodged at the back of her throat, hoping to use the beer to lubricate his body and slide him down smoothly.

Emily didn't want her first time to be in front of the other girls, she wanted a little privacy as she wasn't entirely sure if she could really go through with this. Lei seemed to have had a similar thought, sat in the corner of the basement with her hands still clutched around the boy she took, whispering something to him. Avoiding both Lei and the other girls, Emily sat her ass down on a small two-seater sofa next to the staircase.

She looked down at her hands clasped together. The sensation of movement within reminded her of the pet hamster she had as a child, Mr Jelly Tot. But when she slowly opened her hands up, cupping the contents, it wasn't a loveable furry face looking back at her, but the tearful imploring eyes of a teenage boy.

She felt the flutter in her stomach turn into a heavy weight as her conscience scolded her. Was she really going to eat this boy?

"Please." he cried, "don't eat me. I don't want to die!"

Emily grimaced, she didn't like hearing it put in such stark terms. These boys were meant to be food, not people. Feeling the urge to defend herself, she replied "it's not like I WANT to eat you. But you know, sorority rules."

"But why?!?!? Why are you doing this to us?"

"Well. I really want to do my post-grad psych studies in Princeton, and they require really high grades. But, like, I'm not great at exams. I buckle under pressure. You understand right?"

The boy wiped the tears from his cheek, "yeah, I don't like exams either."

"Exactly!" Emily replied with a smile, pleased to hear him agree. "So, if you have an alumni vouch for you it makes a big difference! Dr Cooper knows some women there, so I HAD to get into this sorority, it's my best chance!"

"Can't you just. pretend you ate me?"

Emily shook her head. "Sorry, I don't want to risk it."

The boy's timid voice grew in timbre as he got increasingly agitated. "Your degree is too important?! More important than me?!?!? What about MY LIFE?!?!?!?"

Emily scowled, not appreciating being berated by her meal. She'd thought he'd understand, but no, this is why you don't try to reason with food. She shrugged and lifted her cupped hands up to her face, opening her mouth wide. She stretched out her tongue, licking the base of her hand as she prepared to catch the boy sliding down her palms. He screamed as he coasted forward, his feet landing on her tongue and skating onwards into her waiting mouth.

"Please! NoooOoOoOO" he yelled as Emily lost sight of him passing under her nose, but she could still feel him. As his butt landed on her tongue, she curled her tongue behind it, nudging him deeper into her mouth as his chest rubbed up against her upper lip. She pressed him down flat on her tongue with her upper lips as he continued to yell and kick. She drew her tongue back into her mouth and him with it, sealing her lips shut around him. She was relieved to hear his annoying cries cut off, turning into a faint echo within her mouth.

Remembering what Catherine had said, Emily pressed the boy up against the top of her mouth and rubbed her tongue over his nude body, slathering him with drool. She tried to be careful not to bite down or accidentally crush him. She didn't want to hurt him, she just wanted to eat him. He wasn't easy to control though, she felt him kick and squirm within her mouth. She couldn't help trying to identify each part of his body from touch, her tongue probing down his spine, against his butt, and then. her cheeks blushed as she felt his tiny little cock pressed against her tongue.

She felt a flicker of arousal deep within her, a desire she didn't want to admit to, and decided to finish the task before this got any more awkward. She tilted her head back and tried to swallow. She felt the boy press his feet into her cheeks, preventing his descent down into her throat. She nudged him with her tongue, forcing him flat against the roof of her mouth, forcing the air from his lungs as she showed him who was in charge. After squeezing him tight for a few moments and leaving him breathless, she hoped he'd learned his lesson and tried swallowing again. She felt his legs slide smoothly down into her throat this time, but then struggled to resist gagging. She felt her eyes water as she tried to accommodate the width of his hips into her throat, then his chest. She pressed her hand against her neck, rubbing the growing bulge from the outside and helping push it down as she desperately resisted the urge to vomit.

His hips and chest felt like a pair of hard-boiled sweets working its way down her throat, and she was deeply relieved when she felt it work its way all the way past her neck, under her collarbone, and into her belly. With her throat clear again, she coughed, spraying a mist of spittle from her open mouth.

Emily was so distracted by the coughing she momentarily forgot what she'd done. She nearly screamed when she felt the unfamiliar twitch within her stomach. He was still alive and moving around? She hadn't considered this part of it, that he'd still be struggling inside of her for a while as he slowly digested. She was surprised how much the thought thrilled her, knowing the boy was completely trapped inside her. He was hers now, she owned him body and soul and was going to digest him down to shit. She rubbed her belly through her shirt, squirming on the sofa to agitate her belly and the contents therein. She wondered how long he'd last in there? Ten minutes? An hour? All night? She hoped he'd still be moving when she got to the privacy of her bed tonight.

As Emily got to her feet she realised she'd forgotten the selfie pic. She cursed, but the thought also excited her, it meant she'd need to eat another boy. She returned to the others gathered around the table, catching sight of a pair of legs disappearing between Lauren's lips, before she tilted her head back, swallowed, and showed her empty mouth to the other girls. "That's three" she smugly announced as Bonnie used a lipstick pen to mark a line down Lauren's left cheek. Stepping closer, Emily saw the line joined two others, and above them were the words "kill count."

Bonnie turned to face Emily with a beaming grin, wobbling on her feet with the lipstick pen in one hand and a beer can in the other. An "enter here" was painted on her cheek with arrows pointing to her mouth and two vertical marks counting score underneath. "Come to mama" Bonnie called while waving the lipstick pen.

"Oh no." Emily replied, holding her hands up and trying to ward off the boisterous redhead.

"Oh yes!" Bonnie replied as Alysha ran around to grab Emily from behind. Trapped, Emily surrendered to her fate as Bonnie scribbled on her cheek, writing "slut count," with a single vertical line to keep tally. The girls laughed at Emily's sullen expression, but secretly Emily enjoyed it. It marked her as an accepted member of the sorority. She was one of them now.

Satisfied with her lipstick graffiti, Bonnie guzzled the last of her beer and returned her attention to the box of boys. It was less packed than it had been, but there remained over a dozen. The earlier panicked atmosphere had subsided into resigned hopelessness, with many of the boys slumped against the side of the box, covering their eyes, sobbing, and trying not to acknowledge what was happening. One boy was different though, he gazed open eyed at the giant women looming around him, with his tiny cock pointed their way.

"Ohhhh" Bonnie cooed, "we got an eager wee boy here!" She reached down and carefully scooped up the aroused boy. He didn't struggle, only moving to shield his small erection as she lifted him up to eye-height. "Are ya' ready to get in ma' belly?" Bonnie grinned and opened her mouth wide.

The boy blushed and whispered "I just have one request. Please. can you let *her* eat me?" From Bonnie's palm, he pointed to Emily, whose cheeks were almost as red as his as she felt another twitch in her belly.

Bonnie pouted, "ain't I good enough for ya? Maybe I should bite you before I swallow?"

"Oh n-no, I don't mean it like that! I just. I've, um, had a thing for Elliot's sister ever since he showed us a pic of her. She was at the pool, wearing a pink bikini, and smiling into the camera. It was like she was smiling right at me. She looked so cute! And now. " his gaze dropped to Emily's bust. "She's even bigger..."

Emily's ears perked up on hearing her brother's name. "You know Elliot?"

Lauren laid a hand over her bust, feeling the tiny boy trapped between her breasts redouble his struggling as he heard his name. "Hey Emily, did you eat that other boy you took?"

Emily blushed and instinctively laid her hand over her belly, feeling the flutter of movement inside. "Err. yeah."

"What do you think is happening with him?"

Emily shuffled her feet, rubbing her thighs together as she felt her arousal growing. Her voice "He's trapped in my stomach, rolled around a bit, coated with my stomach acids." Her words came faster and faster, growing breathless as she continued. "And then my stomach is going to start digesting him! He's going to enter my intestines as a mass of nutrients, with his remains turned into ugly shit I'll crap out in the toilet and flush away!"

Lauren smirked as she felt the wriggle between her breasts slow, as Elliot presumably had second thoughts about wanting to be found by his sister. "Did you take a selfie?"

"Ahh. I forgot."

"So. you need to eat another boy if you want to get into the sorority? I might have the perfect candidate." Lauren began unbuttoning her blouse and felt the wriggle delve deeper between her breasts as Elliot tried to bury himself.

As Emily and Lauren talked, Bonnie had been happily running her tongue up and over the boy on her hand, coating him with drool as he jerked himself off. She lowered him down to her chin, then tipped him forward, catching his upper body in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around his waist, leaving his tiny erect dick bumping against her lower lip and his legs raised into the air.

Catching sight of the movement, Emily turned to Bonnie. With flushed cheeks, she yelled "wait! Um. why don't we make a competition out of it?"

Bonnie raised an eyebrow, as she held the boy midway in her mouth. Her accent was further muffled by speaking with a full mouth. "oaah? Wha' com'etition?"

Emily licked her lips as she looked at the tiny boy hanging out between Bonnie's lips, still trying to get off as he rubbed his cock on Bonnie's lower lip. She imagined him joining the other boy in her belly. She squeezed her thighs tighter together, letting the anticipation build for a few moments before outlining her plan. "We take turns toying with him. The girl who gets him to cum first can swallow him..."

Bonnie spat the boy onto her hand, leaving him looking around confused at having not been eaten. "I love it!" Yelled Bonnie enthusiastically.

"Err, my name's Philip, not IT..." interrupted the boy in a sullen tone.

"Shush, I wasn't talking to you" replied Bonnie dismissively before turning to Lauren.

Lauren paused unbuttoning her blouse and frowned. "I don't want to clean cum off my clothes."

Bonnie carried Philip over to Lauren. His tiny wet body sat on the edge of her palm, eager, and so tempting... "Don't ya wanna chance to gobble him up? So small and cute! Wouldn't he feel good on ya tongue, slidin' down your throat and into your belly?"

Lauren watched Emily squirm, seemingly unaware that her hand had dropped from her belly to her crotch, lightly caressing her denim jeans. If Emily wanted this, then Lauren wanted it more. With a smirk, she nodded. "Ok, I'm in."

With a cheer, Bonnie led the three girls around the room to a small coffee table the size of a dinner plate. She carefully laid down the tiny boy on his feet in the centre, then dropped to her knees alongside the table. Emily and Lauren sat on the floor to either side of her, Emily with a blush and Lauren with a grin.

"I picked 'im so I go first" said Bonnie, shuffling her ass back a few inches so she could lean forward and rest her chin on the table, just in front of Philip. She opened her mouth and let her tongue roll out, offering the boy entry to a place he'd never leave.

Philip felt Bonnie's warm humid breath wash over his nude body, catching the heady scent of beer and cum. Her mouth was so large, the interior so soft, wet, and inviting. He looked up her tongue, seeing two parallel rows of pearly white teeth, each as big as his head, with the arched roof of her mouth above. It all led to the dark abyss of her throat, with her uvula swinging like it was beckoning him within. He'd already seen two boys disappear down there, would he be the third?

Bonnie flicked her tongue up, brushing the tip over his calves and between his thighs, lightly nudging the hands covering his crotch. With a nervous reluctance, being unsure what she'd do with his most precious bodypart, the boy lifted his hands. He let out a small groan as he felt the tongue probe at his erect cock, knocking it from side to side as she unsuccessfully attempted to grip it.

"That's enough! My turn" Lauren yelled, shuffling her ass backwards so she could lay her chin on the coffee table alongside Bonnie. With her face just inches away, he caught a whuff of her sultry perfume as she opened her mouth and stretched her tongue out towards him. Where Bonnie's mouth was wide, Lauren's was narrow, offering a tighter fit through her mouth and down her throat.

The tip of her tongue ran up his legs, and Philip shuddered in pleasure as he felt her caress his tiny engorged cock, flicking the head back up against his midriff as she licked up his body, past his chest, and over his face, leaving the whole front of his body dripping with a fresh layer of drool. It left his skin even more sensitive than before, and he felt the air exhaling from Lauren's nostrils as her breath grew heavier and her gaze more intense. Unable to hold back, he gripped the shaft of his cock while gazing down Lauren's tantalising tongue.

Lauren prepared for a second lick, her tongue quivering in its eagerness to taste him, but Bonnie interrupted, "next!" With a flicker of a scowl, Lauren withdrew her tongue back between her lips, leaving them glistening with saliva.

Like the others, Emily shuffled her ass backwards so she too could rest her chin to the coffee table. She smiled down at the boy, wondering if he was one of the friends her brother had introduced her to. Had he beaten himself off to her social media photos? Normally the thought would have revolted her, but now, knowing his climax meant he'd be hers to devour, the thought thrilled her. She leaned closer to him, pursing her lips and pressing them against his face in a giant kiss. It'd be so easy to eat him right now. one lurch forward and he'd be in her mouth. Feeling in complete control, she went down his chest to his crotch. She wrapped the outer tips of her enormous lips around his tiny cock, lightly squeezing it as he gasped in pleasure.

Emily's lips smushed around his shaft, knocking his hands aside. He felt the head of his cock pop through to the other side where her tongue was waiting. With her lips locking his tiny cock in place, her tongue tenderly licked the head of his dick.

Philip's breath grew quicker as he felt himself growing close to climax, he was going to cum in the mouth of this girl he'd fantasised about for so long. He'd jerked himself off at home looking over her bikini pics, and now here she was with her lips wrapped around his shaft. But just as he prepared to release his load, the lips pulled back and his cock sprung out with a wet plop.

"My turn!" Called Bonnie as she pulled on Emily's shoulder, yanking her back. Seeing how close the teenage boy was to climax, Bonnie knew she had to bring out the big guns to finish him off. She leaned upright and shuffled forward so her chest bumped against the table. She reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse.

Philip watched Bonnie's deep cleavage come into view more and more as each button was popped. The freckles on her cheeks also ran down her chest and across the upper crest of her breasts. As more buttons popped, her mint-green half-cup bra came into view, holding her large plump breasts snugly together. But Bonnie wasn't done yet, she scooped her hands into her bra, cupping her breasts, and freeing her pert pink nipples. Seemingly satisfied, she plopped both breasts down onto the coffee table mere inches in front of him, causing him to nearly lose his footing as the table shook. At his size, her breasts were larger than he was, and her nipples larger than his cock.

With a grin, Bonnie shuffled herself forward, her breasts wobbling on the coffee table and threatening to envelop Philip as she shifted closer. The pair of fatty mounds began to gradually eclipse Philip on either side, with his cock squeezing into the freckled cleavage. Bonnie looked down at him between her breasts and grinned. She rolled her jaw for a moment, then spat a thick wad of drool between her breasts, the thick substance dribbling down on either side, offering a soft slick surface for Philip to thrust into. Bonnie giggled as she felt the tiny boy jerking himself between her breasts, her laughter causing her chest to vibrate against his cock.

Lauren scowled as she peered down at the boy over Bonnie's cleavage, with only the top of his head visible behind those fatty balls. She peeked down her own blouse with only the top couple of buttons popped, seeing Elliot trying to wriggle out. She smirked down at him, then laid her hand over her bust, curling one finger under her collar to rest atop his forehead. She pushed him down, forcing him back down deeper between her breasts, all the way to the cup of her bra. With Elliot hidden from sight, she finished unbuttoning the rest of her shirt and exposed her breasts to the room. She too slapped her breasts down on the coffee table alongside Bonnie, her slightly smaller bust attempting to nudge Bonnie's aside.

"It's my turn!" She shot at Bonnie with a glare. She was so fixated on her rival she initially didn't notice the tiny voice called out from between her breasts. "Emily! Help me!" She looked down to see a tiny arm and head poking out between her cleavage.

"Fuck," muttered Lauren, swiftly moving her hand to cover the squirming boy.

"Elliot?" Replied Emily in a startled tone as she leaned back, covering the top of her blouse as she too had begun unbuttoning her shirt. She swiftly buttoned herself back up, her face flushed as she hoped he hadn't seen her toying with the other boy. How was she going to explain this? It took her a few moments for his tiny size and location in Lauren's bra to sink home. Her eyes narrowed as she swept her gaze up to Lauren, her voice dropping to a growl. "Let. Him. GO!"

Lauren leaned back from the table, her hand still hovering over her bust as she nudged Elliot back down between her breasts. "He's mine now" she said with a smirk.

"He's my brother!" Yelled Emily, getting to her feet.

"And now he's my lunch," replied Lauren, rising to her feet too.

Philip couldn't hold out for Emily's turn any longer, still wedged between Bonnie's breasts, he spurted his seed across the top of her breasts. Bonnie scooped up the cum with a finger, her finger sinking into the soft mass, then brought it to her lips and licked it. "Mmhm, salty!" She shuffled back to release Philip from her cleavage, leaving him standing nude, alone, and vulnerable. With no fanfare, Bonnie bent down and engulfed his upper body in her mouth, her lips smoothly sliding down his drool-slickened skin.

As Emily and Lauren yelled at each other, Bonnie tilted her head back with Philip's legs dangling from her mouth, his softening cock flopping against her lower lip. She opened her lips just enough to slurp him in further. Like a bird with a worm, she jerked her head back with each gulp. After just a few more swallows, his feet disappeared between her lips, and with one last swallow, began his descent down Bonnie's throat and on to her already packed stomach.

"GIVE HIM BACK!" Yelled Emily, stepping forward to wrestle with Lauren. Lauren tried to hold her back, not wanting to give up her prize. The two of them fell into a tangled heap on the floor as Bonnie returned to her feet and let out a loud belch, leaving her bare breasts freely swinging from side to side.

"Wh's goin' on there?" Asked Catherine from across the room as she dainty pushed the head of a boy between her lips, sealing him into her mouth. She swallowed him down as she walked towards Emily and Lauren fighting on the ground, with Elliot struggling to breathe as he was squeezed even tighter between Lauren's breasts with Emily laid atop too. "Stop this right now" said Catherine sharply.

Hearing the authoritative tone, Emily and Lauren froze, then slowly untangled themselves from each other and returned to their feet.

Emily took a few breaths, trying to calm her anger before growling "she has my brother!"

Lauren idly tucked a few loose curls back over her ear that'd come loose in the fight.

Catherine looked between them. "Oh? Did you want to eat him Emily? I sympathise, I ate my younger brother when I was a freshman. It felt so good after all the years spent teasing him, and a suitable punishment for the panties he stole. But I'm sorry, but you know the rules, the first girl to pick a boy gets to eat him."

"NO! I don't want to EAT MY BROTHER!?!? I want anyone to eat him!" Emily yelled angrily as Elliot continued to squirm in Lauren's bust, managing to pull his chest free but hesitant to go further and reveal his erect cock.

Catherine tapped her chin as she thought on the dilemma, trying to come up with a compromise. "How about. URRP!" She covered her mouth as she unexpectedly burped. She giggled and rubbed the moving bulge in her belly. "Excuse me, that last boy haven't settled down yet. Let's discuss this over there." She nodded her head towards the far corner of the room where they wouldn't bother the other girls from their boy tasting.

As Catherine herded Lauren and Emily away, Bonnie strutted back to the box of boys, swinging her hips and letting her breasts sway freely as she enjoyed tasting the last figments of cum she could scoop up. Her horniness had been building all afternoon, but tasting cum had pushed her over the edge, she'd lost any sense of inhibition. All that mattered now was her carnal pleasure.

She found Alysha hovering over the boy box, tapping each boy on the head as she sang "eenie meenie minie moe." Bonnie saw she already had four marks under the "kill count" written on her cheek. That must be one packed stomach. Bonnie leaned over the box alongside her, bumping her hip against Alysha to catch her attention. Alysha looked up, then back down to Bonnie's bare breasts. A coy smile crept onto her lips as she gazed at the pert little nipples so eager to be toyed with. Bonnie grinned back, whispering "want to be a little naughty?" Alysha nodded back with a grin.

Bonnie looked into the box and folded her arms under her bust, pushing her breasts front and centre and catching the attention of several boys. Bonnie looked down at the first, a blond haired boy with a slim frame, "are you a virgin?"

The boy's eyes bulged in surprise at the question. He hesitated a moment before answering, seemingly unsure whether he should be truthful. In a squeaky voice he replied "err. n-no?"

"Wrong answer" said Bonnie as she reached down and snatched up the boy before he could flee. His head poked out the top of her closed fist and his feet kicked below as she swung him over to the bowl of condiments Mabel had brought over. Bonnie paused for a moment, deciding whether to go for BBQ sauce or mayonnaise. She picked mayo. As the boy begged for his life, Bonnie tilted her fist and dunked his head into the mayo, cutting out his screams. He came out spluttering with mayo thickly coating his entire head. He struggled to breathe, but didn't get much chance to worry about it as Bonnie opened her mouth wide and thrust his head inside, slathering his face and torso with drool as her tongue tasted both him and the mayo. Her lips locked around his hips as her palm pressed against his butt, ensuring he couldn't back out as her tongue circled around his upper body, swirling him around her mouth.

Alysha was mesmerised as she watched Bonnie taste the boy, getting him slick and ready for his final descent. After a few more moments, Bonnie seemed satisfied. She smacked her palm on his butt, making him jolt before pushing the rest of him into her mouth. She tilted her head back as his head overhung the back of her throat and only his feet remained visible poking from her lips. She slurped up the last of him and swallowed him down. With practiced ease, she worked him down her throat and into her belly.

Bonnie let out a small burp just before Alysha pressed her lips against Bonnie's in a passionate kiss. She ran her tongue across Bonnie's lips, tasting the last remnants of mayonnaise and just a hint of cum. She squeezed her body against Bonnie, feeling Bonnie's bare breasts squishing against her chest.

Bonnie let out a soft moan before forcing Alysha back with a gentle push on her shoulders. The two of them gasped for breath, just inches from each other. "I have an idea" whispered Bonnie, tugging on Alysha's hand to spin her around back to the boy box. They leaned over the box, spotting a second boy who had been fixated on Bonnie's nude breasts. He was even more flustered now at having seen them kissing.

"Are you a virgin?" Asked Bonnie with a coy grin.

Whether the boy had learned from his devoured friend what Bonnie wanted to hear or answered truthfully, he nodded affirmatively.

"Good! What's your name?"

"...Collin" he replied in a tiny voice, barely audible over the whimpers of the other boys.

"Well Collin, today is your lucky day." replied Bonnie as she reached down and scooped up the boy with both hands. He was larger than most of the other shrunken boys at nearly 6" in height, stretching the full length of Bonnie's hand, and the perfect size for what she had in mind. "Follow me" she said over her shoulder to Alysha, then headed over to one of the larger sofas. Bonnie sat herself down and leaned back, letting her unbuttoned blouse slip off her shoulders and down to her elbows. She sat the small boy down on her belly. What had once been flat now bulged in a gentle hill, a hill that constantly shifted and moved and gurgled, occasionally with imprints of hands or feet pressing out of it as the boys within struggled against their fate.

Collin shuddered and tried not to think about what was beneath him. He could only partially see Bonnie's face between the valley her breasts formed in front of him, the milky hills drooping gently to either side, with her pert nipples breaking the silhouette at the peaks.

He didn't have long to enjoy the view as Bonnie squirmed on the sofa, causing his whole world to shake and for him to reach out to either side to hold his balance. He saw her arms settle down on either side of her belly, like prison walls, and turned around to see she was unbuttoning her denim jeans. She tugged on the tight fabric and they slid down her thighs, revealing a small patch of trimmed pubic hair even more fiery than her head.

"Go on." came the rumbling voice of Bonnie behind him, shaking her belly further. Collin was both terrified but also excited at the prospect of seeing more, he wanted to see what was past that fuzzy mound with his own eyes. He'd seen pussies in porn, but never in person. Were they really as soft and wet as he'd been led to believe? If that wasn't incentive enough, the hungry look of the black-skinned girl sitting alongside Bonnie had him wanting to hurry. With a surge of panic, he saw the black girl lean over him, but her mouth didn't approach him, it sought Bonnie's pert nipples. With a wet slurp, he saw Alysha's tongue ride roughly across Bonnie's breasts.

With Bonnie's attention distracted, he began crawling down her belly on his hands and knees. He nearly slipped off as his hand slid into her belly button, but managed to catch himself in time. He continued to her midriff, his knees indenting the soft skin as he went.

Looking up, he saw Bonnie's milky white thighs rubbing up against one another as she enjoyed Alysha's efforts, with her jeans left tangled around her knees. She lifted one hand to rest atop the back of Alysha's head, encouraging her kisses, while the other hand cupped the underside of her crotch like a safety net, or perhaps a boundary to ensure he didn't escape. It left him with access to his goal, her pubic mound. He crawled forward, only hesitating when he reached her pubic hair. He sat back with the red tufts tickling his knees. He looked past them to a pair of puffy labia lips laid out ahead of him, each lip half his height. This close, he could make it every goosebump in the skin, every tiny dent, every freckle.

As Collin tried to decide how much he dared proceed, Bonnie made the decision for him. Circling her thumb behind him, she pressed it into the small of his back, forcing him forward and pressing his chest against her silky soft labia lips. He barely had time to object before his face was enveloped between the lips, pushed against her inner pink flaps and smelling her sweet musky scent. His upper body was slathered in her juices, easing his slippery entry as Bonnie pushed him deeper inside all the way to his hips. He felt his arms pinned to his sides in the tight confines. The interior was soft and tender but every time he tried to push against it the fleshy walls pushed back.

Collin felt the intense warmth of Bonnie's innerself flood his body as her labia lips snuggled up against him. He felt Bonnie's finger prodding at his butt, continuing to push him in as his erect cock rubbed across the nub of Bonnie's clit, causing them both to shudder in ecstacy. Collin's entire body shook as Bonnie's pussy twitched around him and demanded still more of him. The light pink flesh gradually grew darker as Collin felt himself thrust even deeper into Bonnie, her soft labia lips sealing around his legs so only his feet remained poking outside.

Collin felt as much as heard each beat of Bonnie's heart down here, every tremble of her nethers contracting around him, squeezing him, and coating him with her pussy juices. He felt his cock almost-painfully pushed down against his legs as the inner walls pressed against him. As much as he'd wanted to enter a girl, this was beginning to be too much! It was too hot, and he started to feel trapped. He tried to wriggle back out, but this just caused Bonnie to grow even more excited, causing her labia lips to twitch and flex around him and tighten its grip.

Something warm and wet slathered across the soles of his feet. He wriggled his toes and wondered what it was. Next it thrust up between his legs, wrapped around his feet, and began tugging him back out. With a sense of relief, Collin started to squirm his way free of Bonnie's pussy, he wasn't going to be trapped, he was going to survive!

It was only when Collin felt something hard clamp onto his feet that he realised where his freedom was leading to. Looking down his body through the fleshy tube of Bonnie's pussy, he caught a glimpse of Alysha's open mouth sucking and licking at Bonnie's labia lips, her teeth locked around his feet and pulling him towards her. With a squeal of panic, Collin tried to reverse his motion, wriggling his arms in an attempt to grab hold of anything to slow his exit out of Bonnie's pussy, but everything was soft and slippery. With a cry of despair he felt his legs and then his hips enter Alyaha's mouth. His legs were forced apart as her tongue eagerly lapped at his sensitive cock, his poor manhood having already been roughly treated within Bonnie's pussy.

Collin gritted his teeth and felt himself climax, his seed bursting onto Alysha's tongue, then smeared up his chest and along Bonnie's quivering pussy as Alsyha licked both. He felt Bonnie's labia lips clamping around him, squeezing him tight as she climaxed. She gripped him with her pussy just long enough to orgasm, just before his torso and head popped free of her folds. He had a brief moment of freedom before Alysha swallowed, pulling his feet down into her throat and wrapping her lips around the top of his head.

Alysha leaned back from between Bonnie's parted legs, her chin wet with a mix of Bonnie's juices and her own drool. Her mouth was full of the "lucky" boy who'd gotten to fuck Bonnie. She peeked down at Bonnie's open labia lips and the pink tunnel he'd been trapped within. She saw a few tiny globs of cum within her before she tilted her head back and swallowed, feeling the boy struggling as his pussy-slick body slid down her throat and into her belly to join the four other boys she'd eaten so far.

Bonnie ran her finger over her pussy, circling her clit as she watched Alysha swallow the boy. She felt a warm sense of contentment in the aftermath of her orgasm. She waited for the bulge running down Alysha's throat to pass down into her belly before tugging on Alysha's hand. "Ready for round two?" She asked with a wink. Alysha grinned and leaned down between Bonnie's legs, her tongue ready and eager to taste more of Bonnie.

---

Mabel lounged back on the sofa with her top rolled up from her pudgy belly, resting her phone on her bare stomach as she digested the half dozen boys she'd eaten today. With the sound of Bonnie and Alysha's moans blending with the gurgles of her belly in the background, she scrolled through the sorority's photo gallery, seeing maw-shots of each girl as they swallowed a boy (or two simultaneously in her case).

She burrowed a hand under in her panties, lightly caressing her clit as she got off on the images. She saw Bonnie's mischievous smile wrapped around a pair of legs, Catherine slurping up a pair of arms, Alysha eating one head-first, Lauren dangling a boy over her open mouth, and pics of herself with both cheeks bulging out. But she didn't see any of Emily or Lei. Glancing around, she saw Emily and Lauren arguing with Catherine in the corner, presumably about Emily's lack of boy-eating. But what about Lei?

She perched herself up on her elbows to get a better look around the room, catching sight of a black braid perched over a wall of cushions. With a reluctant sigh, she withdrew her hand from her panties, tugged down her top over her large belly, and got to her feet. She tip-toed over to the pillow fort as quietly as her large frame would allow. Peeking over the top, she saw Lei huddled in a ball and toying with an upturned planet pot.

"What you doin'?" Asked Mabel, smiling mischievously.

"Oh! Nothing! W-what are you doing here?" Squeaked Lei as she immediately slid the plant pot behind her.

"I was just looking over the selfie pics, and noticed YOU didn't have one." Mabel raised a questioning eyebrow in her best Sherlock impersonation.

Lei's cheeks went a deathly white.

"But I'm sure you took a boy earlier...?" Continued Mabel, enjoying the interrogation. She leaned forward onto the wall of cushions, but they weren't built to handle her weight. She fell, tumbling forward in a hail of pillows that flung in all directions. She landed heavily on Lei, the two of them sprawling across the floor. As Mabel struggled on top of Lei, trying to push herself back to her feet, her outstretched hand knocked over the upended plant pot and revealed a tiny cowering boy underneath.

"Ahha!" Yelled Mabel, reaching out and snatching up the teenage boy before he could flee. She rolled off Lei while holding the boy clasped tightly in her hands. With a satisfied grunt, she sat upright and looked to Lei. Lei looked back with wide eyes, "please. Mabel, it's not how it looks! I tried. but he's so big!"

Mabel ignored Lei, yelling "Catherine! We have a SHIRKER!" This caught the attention of everyone in the room.

Over in another corner of the room, Catherine held up her finger to Emily, silencing her. "We'll finish this business with your brother later." She walked over to Mabel as Emily glared at Lauren and Lauren smiled back, still clutching Elliot to her chest.

"What's going on here?" Catherine asked.

"Lei didn't swallow her boy!" Replied Mabel before Lei could respond.

Catherine folded her arms under her chest, looking down disapprovingly at Lei. "You know the rules..." Lei's head dropped and she timidly nodded. "If you can't eat a boy orally." She snapped her fingers and pointed to the nearest empty coffee table. Lei reluctantly got to her feet, walked over, and bent over it. She presented her small round ass, held snugly in a pair of white denim pants.

"Please. I can-" begged Lei, looking up at Catherine with a trembling lower lip.

"Shush!" Said Catherine, placing her finger on Lei's lips. She laid her hand on the back of Lei's head, sliding down over her braid to her spine and then her slim waist. Catherine curled her fingers under Lei's top and began tugging it, pulling it up and over Lei's head as her chest lay pressed against the table.

Catherine twisted the top around, creating a makeshift rope that she wrapped around Lei's wrists. She pulled Lei's arms over the end of the table and tied them to a table leg. As Lei continued to whimper, Catherine unbuttoned Lei's pants and pulled them down, leaving her porcelain ass perched off the edge of the table, clad only in a thin band of white lace.

Mabel watched every act from the side, with Emily and Lauren standing alongside her.

"What's she going to do to her?" Whispered Lauren to Mabel.

"You'll see..." replied Mabel with a giggle.

With Lei restrained, Catherine took a moment to soak in the moment. She smirked down at the disobedient girl. She slowly curled her forefinger under Lei's panties. She lifted them up. then let them snap back against Lei's flawless ass, causing her to yelp in surprise.

Catherine looked to Mabel, "would you like to do the honours?"

Mabel nodded and stepped forward. Holding the tiny boy in one hand, she used the other to roll Lei's panties down her ass, leaving them wrapped around her upper thighs. She unfurled her fingers, looking down at the tiny boy cowering there. She opened her mouth and slipped out her large tongue, letting it hang from her lips as she lifted the boy closer. He squirmed in her palm, trying to stay away as she ran her tongue roughly across his entire body, coating him in drool. With her other hand, she prodded at Lei's ass cheeks, nudging them aside to reveal her tiny puckered asshole nestled between.

"No, please" cried Lei and the boy in unison. Both were ignored as Mabel lowered the boy down to Lei's ass, nudging him towards her asshole. He struggled in Mabel's grasp, trying to escape as she pushed him ass-first into Lei's asshole. The tight little hole expanded around him, wrapping around his thighs, his chest, then finally his head. His cries were abruptly cut off as Lei's asshole wrapped around his head, sealing shut around him and leaving just a pair of tiny hands and feet poking out.

Emily looked shocked while Lauren gasped in excitement. Catherine stepped away for a moment, returning with her purse from which she pulled out a large black butt-plug. She handed it to Mabel, who hovered it over Lei's asshole. The boy's hands and feet knocked uselessly against the plug as he tried to get out, oblivious to what was coming next. With no warning, Mabel thrust the buttplug into Lei, causing her to gasp in a mix of pleasure and shock. Mabel twisted the plug around as she dug it deeper into Lei's anus, forcing the boy within deeper, until finally Lei's tortured asshole sealed around the head of the plug, leaving just the small hook perched between her ass cheeks.

The surrounding girls watched her in silence, their cheeks flushed as they each imagined how it must feel to have an anus stretched full of a struggling boy. Lei's ass cheeks wobbled from side to side, whether from arousal or because of the struggles of the boy within.

After a few moments, Emily looked to Catherine, "h-how long do we leave her. like that?"

Catherine shrugged. "A few hours? We'll check on her later. For now, Lei, you aren't allowed to let him out!"

Lei mumbled an inaudible reply as her mind drowned in arousal.

Feeling thoroughly satisfied, Mabel started snapping photos of Lei prone over the table with her bare ass shaking in the air with the buttplug hook poking from between her ass cheeks. This was a suitable substitute, she'd save these photos to look over tonight alone in bed...

---

Mathew sat alone in the box. One by one, or sometimes in pairs, he'd seen his schoolmates picked up, toyed with, and eventually eaten by the cavorting sorority sisters. No amount of begging, threatening, reasoning, or pleading had made any difference. If a boy was heard at all, it was only to taunt him prior to dropping him into an open mouth.

Mathew would never have believed they could have gotten through his entire class of friends in a single afternoon, he thought he'd have days to escape, but these girls were ravenous. The more they ate, the more they wanted. He'd only survived this long by remaining passive whenever a girl came to pick her next meal. He'd quickly realised they preferred the livelier boys, so if he remained still in the corner of the box then he tended to be left alone. It'd given him the time to expand the hole in the box just large enough to squeeze through. He didn't know how long he had before another girl came to finish off the box's contents, but he didn't plan to wait and find out.

He took one last glance at the empty box. He shuddered on seeing the specks of drool and gobs of mayo, maple syrup, and BBQ sauce on the floor. On the walls, he saw the dents where some boys had unsuccessfully attempted to punch their way out. This was all the evidence that remained of his friends, it was like they'd never existed. He could barely believe all those boys, guys he'd grown up with and known for years, were all in the bellies of those girls right now. He started wondering if they were still alive, slowly dissolving in the stomach acid, but quickly put a stop to that line of thought. He didn't want to know.

With terror spurring him on, he turned to the hole he'd made and began squeezing himself through. The rough edges scratched his chest as he squirmed through it, but he took little notice of it. He was almost through! He couldn't stop now. He heard the footsteps of a girl approaching and redoubled his efforts. He kicked his legs and with a last push, fell through the whole and onto the wooden table.

A large shadow crept across the table as the chubby girl leaned over the box, looking around for her next plaything. Mathew hid himself under the outer flap of the box. She turned away, yelling "we're out of boys already? I thought we had one left? I wanted to see if Lei could fit another..."

The other girls didn't seem to take much notice of her comment. Looking across the room, Mathew saw the redheaded girl leaning back on a sofa, her top pulled up to her neck and her pants down by her ankles as the dark skinned girl's frizzy hair poked from between her knees. In the other corner, the two girls who'd abducted them were arguing with the older sorority girl in a cream dress as they stood over an Asian girl stretched out nude over a table, her wrists tied to the table leg. The chubby girl wandered back to the Asian girl, slapping her on the ass and wriggling a butt plug poking from between her cheeks.

With the sound of muffled shrieks from the Asian girl and heady moans from the redhead filling the room, Mathew resumed his escape. He crawled around the bowls of condiments, avoiding the blobs of mayo and ranch dressing across the table top. He made it to the edge of the table and looked down. It was only a metre, which would be nothing at his normal height, but it now descended a terrifying four times his height. He felt a brief wave of vertigo at the drop. He told himself it'd be fine, even if he was smaller, it shouldn't hurt any more than if he fell the distance normal-sized.

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and leapt. He felt his stomach-flip in freefall for a moment before impacting the rug and tumbling across it. He'd made it! It hadn't even hurt, almost, he rubbed his knee. But now wasn't the time to celebrate, he got to his feet and began running for the nearest sofa, the one upon which the redhead and dark-skinned girl were engaged in a passionate tryst. He heard the springs in the sofa creak as the girls rocked their bodies together, bringing Bonnie close to another orgasm.

Safely hidden under the heaving sofa, Mathew took a few moments to catch his breath. The staircase to freedom was just a bit ahead, he was so close and the girls were all occupied, he could make it! Hearing Bonnie's cry take on a higher pitch as she climaxed, Mathew made his move, sprinting towards the staircase. His tiny feet carried him as swift as he could, but at his height, it was still a fair distance.

After what felt an eternity, he reached the first step and realised how his troubles were only just beginning. He hadn't truly appreciated the size of it relative to his new height. Each step was higher than he was, he'd need to leap up and pull himself up each time. This wasn't going to be easy, and it was going to take some time. But with visions of his friends last terrified expressions as they disappeared between so many pairs of feminine lips, he started climbing.

He got to the fourth step before he heard a sharp clack above him, then another, and another. The stairs wobbled as the sound grew louder. BANG! A stiletto heel came down to his right. BANG! A second heel landed to his left. They stopped.

With a growing sense of dread, Mathew's gaze ran up the heels, seeing a pair of slim ankles in stockings. Following up the shapely calves, he saw a thick pair of thighs that disappeared into the shadow of a pencil skirt directly above him. If he squinted, he could just make out the faint band of light skin where the stockings ended and the woman's lace panties began. In an almost hypnotic trance, Mathew was so distracted defining the shapely outline of the woman's labia lips through her panties that he didn't notice the face looking back at him. She was older than the sorority girls, seemingly in her 40s, with her hair tied back in a neat bun and a thick pair of spectacles framing her sharp features. She stared directly at him, her thick ruby lips scowling.

Mathew froze, like a deer in headlights, as the woman reached down and plucked him from between her feet. She dangled him in front of her low-cut blouse, giving him a clear view down her plump cleavage.

"What have I told you girls is our most important rule? She called out sharply, her gaze sweeping the room. Lauren and Emily's arguing ground to a halt and Bonnie stifled her moans. "No escapees!"

The woman lifted Mathew up further, above her head, and he realised it was Dr Madeleine Cooper. He cursed himself for not recognising her sooner, he fell for the same eye-trap so many male interviewers did, gazing between those large breasts of hers. He felt his stomach quake in fear, realising there would be no reasoning with her, she didn't see him as a boy, she saw him as food. Or maybe she saw all boys as food?

She opened her mouth wide, her ruby red lipstick like a bullseye outline of his destination. He looked down into her maw, seeing her tongue waggle in anticipation of her meal. He kicked his idly in the air, even while knowing it was hopeless. He had to fight, he couldn't let her turn him into an idle meal!

Dr Cooper dropped him. He let out a brief panicked squeal before he was caught in her mouth, his legs sliding down her tongue and into her throat. She closed her lips around his head, sealing him inside. Her tongue held his body like the softest mattress he'd ever tried, supporting every part of his nude body as it lifted him up against the roof of her mouth. She rubbed him back and forth, his tiny dick bumping against every ridge in her mouth. He himself not to get aroused, but his dick had a different opinion. Still, he tried to think of a way out, maybe he could trigger her gag reflex? He tried to kick his legs towards her hanging uvula.

His ears were flooded with the wet squelching of her tongue around him before a deep rumble came up through her throat, a sensual moan, as she enjoyed tasting him. His struggles just provided more flavour for her. He wanted to be angry, to be a fighter, but despair filled him as he realised there was nothing he could do. He was prey, and she was a predator. He was helpless against her.

After a few more licks and strokes of her tongue, she swallowed. He felt the tight confines around him tighten further as he was squeezed down into her throat. His hardening dick was forced up against his waist as he slid down. He tried to grab hold of something, anything, but it was all so wet and slippery.

He wriggled his feet as they entered her throat, feeling the warm empty air beneath him. He felt each ring of muscle of her throat squeeze around his calves, then his thighs, his hips, and finally his chest as more of him slipped down into her throat. Each ring of muscle contracted and released in sequence, forcing him down towards her belly.

He endured the intense compressions all around him as he was squeezed down the fleshy tube, with his feet eventually entering a larger space. He wriggled his toes, unsuccessfully trying to find the bottom, before his legs, hips, and chest slid through too and he dropped into the stomach.

The acrid stink of her stomach acids made him gag. He rubbed his face and was surprised that he could still see. The fleshy walls had a faint red glow, faintly illuminating the space. He wished it didn't, as to his horror he saw laying face-down in the rising stomach acid were two more male students as nude as he was. He cried to crawl back away from them, but his legs just sank into the soft flesh underneath him. With no way to hold himself steady, he lost his balance, rolling around within the stomach, bumping and rubbing over the bodies of the other students. Everything was slick with stomach acid, causing his skin to tingle as it began to slowly digest him.

With a sense of panic, he realised this as how his life would end, inside the belly of a predatory psychopath. Would anyone even look for him or would they just accept whatever sham explanation was offered for his disappearance? He wondered how many other boys had met their end like this, inside a woman's belly. Was this the future? As much as this horrified him, he felt his dick growing harder. He squirmed within the fleshy cavern, rolling himself over so he could grasp his shaft. He remembered the sight of Dr Cooper's plump round breasts, fed on a diet of boy-meat. He was going to be a part of that. he started jerking himself off.

---

Madeleine gave her belly a soft pat before returning her attention to the sorority girls. "You're lucky I had a light lunch, a couple of failing students in my class." She began descending the remaining stairs. "It's funny how my male students always seem to fail, maybe I just don't teach them right?"

She walked over to the box on the table, peering within. "Any more left? No. how disappointing."

"Professor Cooper!" Emily yelled, stepping towards her. "My brother."

"Is the last one" interjected Lauren as she plucked Elliot from her bust and stuck him head-first into her mouth before Emily could react.

"No, wait!" Cried Emily as she turned to see her brother disappear between those wicked lips. She raised her arm then froze in place, hopelessness descending upon her as she watched Lauren roll her jaw, tasting her brother. Lauren slowly opened her mouth one last time, letting him say farewell as she revelled in her victory.

"Emily, hel-" cried out Elliot before Lauren snapped her lips shut, tilted her head back, and swallowed.

Emily watched the bulge run down Lauren's throat with a mix of guilt and arousal. She knew she should have saved her little brother, but was he really any different to the other boys? They were all natural prey, and he'd met the fate that nature had intended for him. Still, she couldn't shake her memories of growing up together with him, his cheeky grin as he'd pulled her pigtails, the way he came crying to her whenever he scraped his knee...

Lauren coughed and rubbed her belly as she felt Elliot get stuck attempting to enter her already full stomach. She rolled her hips, trying to shift around the contents of her stomach enough to fit the latest occupant. With a small grunt, she felt him forced into her belly with the other boys. Their mewling, nude, bodies rubbing up against one another in the stomach acid. With a smug grin, she winked at Emily, then belched. "Tastes like. little brother?"

Emily scowled and began plotting her revenge. She wondered if Lauren had any siblings...

---

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the story! Nosuspicious had a fantastic list of possible games and activities the sorority girls to do with the boys and it was a challenge deciding which ones we'd need to cut to keep the story to a reasonable length. I think we managed to nail a good selection though, the unbirth into oral vore was a fav of mine.

My commissions are currently open, but beware the current queue involves a 3 month wait. I don't charge anything just for reserving a slot though, so if any readers think they might be interested in having me write something for them in future you then can get in touch here or on Discord (BunnyWrites#4146).