- Text Size +

Mike’s dream started out nice. He was in that same alley where he was almost eaten, and the catgirl who swallowed and fearfully shat him out was there as well. However, she was clothed and clean. And instead of aggressively trying to eat him, she was simply smiling sweetly, but also subtly shaking uncomfortably.

“Hey, Mike?” She asked shyly, blushing, and looking away.

“W-what?” Mike asked back, making the same expression.

The catgirl blushed harder.

“C-c-could y-you…do me a gross favor and scratch all over my body?” She asked shamefully. “I’m sorry, but please. It’s itching like crazy and scratching through my clothes just isn’t cutting it. And it’s not like I can just strip here to scratch my skin directly right now. I’m trying to act like a human.”

Mike felt as if his eyes literally turned to hearts, but quickly shook it off, not wanting her to know he enjoyed the idea.

“Sure, anything for a friend.” He agreed, smiling.

“Thanks.” The catgirl giggled sweetly, laying down on her back and taking off her shoes. “Please do my feet first!”

On the plus side, her feet smelled like Mike’s favorite food. On the negative side, they smelled like it when it had been rotten for months. Mike even saw a few birdpeople drop dead out of the sky from the rancid smell.

“Heh, I’d better finish before the ozone layer is destroyed.” He chuckled, triggering giggles from the catgirl.

As Mike scratched, his eyes began to water, and he even had to swallow his own barf a couple times, but the satisfied purrs his friend made, along with his erection, kept him going.

“Hey, while you’re at it, do you think you could lick up a little of that sweat?” The catgirl suddenly asked casually.

Mike nearly fainted.

“JUST KIDDING! I’M NOT TRYING TO MURDER YOU!” She laughed hysterically.

Mike sighed with relief and the catgirl slipped her shoes back on.

“Alright, at least the worst of it is over…well, I might have you scratch my armpits too…we’ll have to see where this goes.” She remarked, gently picking him up with her tail. “Alright, now for my butt.”

The catgirl then lifted her skirt and panties slightly with her hand and tossed him into her rear playfully with her tail.

Mike’s erection started pounding against her soft butt cheeks.

“W-with pleasure!” He exclaimed, scratching passionately.

“Lower…no, even lower…okay, too low…a little to the left…ahh….” The catgirl ordered. “That’s the stuff.”

“Glad I could help.” Mike said happily.

Then, the catgirl suddenly farted.

“Heh, heh. Sorry, my stomach hurt.” She apologized. “I’ve got a lot of mice processing in my inner workings.”

“What?!” Mike shouted, only coming back to reality for a moment before her tail grabbed him back out, brought him up to her chest, and threw him inside. “I’ll let you cum on my boobs as an apology.”

Mike felt as if his eyes turned to hearts again, dropped his pants and underwear, and started grinding against the fleshy heaven.

“I love you.” The catgirl whispered, blowing a kiss into her cleavage.

“I-I love you too?” Mike answered, barely conscious of anything but his arousal.

The catgirl smiled yet again, but not quite as sweetly.

“Hey, want to live the rest of your life in my body?” She asked.

“F-fuck yes…” Mike mumbled cluelessly before cruelly having his body torn from the juicy boobs just seconds away from orgasm, then pressed against the catgirl’s hungry tummy.

To his horror, Mike heard the blood-curdling screams of digesting mice and his all his happiness instantly faded to the opposite. But only to worsen his horror, he still came right on her belly.

“You’ll digest nicely.” She chuckled demonically before swiftly bringing him to her mouth and dropping him inside without hesitation.

*

Mike woke up screaming, but quickly covered his mouth in fear he’d wake up Katie…and he knew how she felt towards helpless little mice who woke her from her slumber.

After awkwardly peeling his face off his robot, which had been glued on by his drool, Mike hurried to the cupboard door and peeked out. By some miracle, Katie was still fast asleep. At least, from his perspective.

“Aww, must have had a nightmare. Now he might leave before I even get my chance.” She sighed in her thoughts, but quickly recovered. “No matter, I guess I’ll just have to give him a little bait.”

Katie then shifted as if tossing and turning in her sleep, but conveniently leaving the blanket off her butt, exposing the sexiest cheeks Mike had ever seen.

“G-God that girl is hot.” He thought, swallowing hard.

Katie suppressed a chuckle.

“Kind of funny how boys are so easily captivated by a girl’s ass. Don’t they know we fart and shit out of those?” She thought. “Then again, I don’t find a nice ass half bad myself.”

Meanwhile, to Mike’s horror, he was dreamily walking towards Katie’s rear, as if hypnotized just like when he smells cheese.

“N-no! S-stop!” He thought futilely. “T-this is the most illogical thing I could possibly do right now!”

Katie grinned wider, sensing his zombified approach.

“Of course, I don’t know if I’d actually slip INSIDE one. Even I have hygiene standards…a little.” She kept thinking.

But that was exactly what Mike did. However, no matter how sexy, he should have thought twice about slipping into a tomboy’s ass.

“Mmm…heaven. …ACK! I CAN’T BREATHE!” He exclaimed.

“Like I said, I fart and shit out of that thing.” Katie thought.

“K-Katie! W-wake up! HELP ME!” Mike cried out desperately.

“But hey, when tiny nerds hang around me and my gurgling gut long enough, they should expect to end up around my ass sooner or later.” Katie thought, dismissing him like he was a spoiled child.

Mike kept struggling and pleading harder.

“Hmm, should I loosen my cheeks and let him go to give him a false sense of security. I know that even when dealing with playmates who are no match for you, you have to let them win occasionally or else they’ll stop playing with you. It’s such a drag, but it is what it is.” Katie pondered.

“KATIE, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! PLEASE, I’M SORRY! I’LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!” Mike begged in tears.

Then, Katie’s tummy grumbled.

“Ah, fuck it. I’m hungry.” She stated, fishing Mike out and bringing him up to her face.

“Phew, thanks…W-WAIT, KATIE! DON’T!” Mike screamed, noticing her open, hungry mouth.

“Heh, caught you. And to think I thought you were mature enough to share an apartment with a female WITHOUT messing with her ass in her sleep. Frankly, you should be glad you acted just as I craved a midnight snack…otherwise, my temper might have led me to just squeeze your guts out of your mouth right here and now.” Katie remarked.

Mike went pale and instantly fainted. Katie sighed.

“Did he seriously just FAINT? Over me LYING about something I MIGHT have done? He’s even more pathetic than I thought.” She thought.

Katie then started shaking him awake.

“Okay, I was just kidding, alright?” She asked. “Learn to take a joke.”

“P-please don’t eat me!” Mike breathed, heavily disoriented.

“Oh, really? Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t, and I’ll let you go.” Katie offered, her belly rumbling in the background again.

“B-because you don’t have the right to do something to my body without my permission!” Mike forced out.

“Oh, you mean like you didn’t have a right to stuff yourself up my ass?” Katie asked with annoyance.

Mike wasn’t sure how to respond but started worrying about bigger things when Katie rolled over on her back and started lowering him into her mouth casually.

“Don’t worry, you won’t die or anything.” She assured, her rancid breath washing over him again.

“I-I know.” Mike whimpered. “BUT I STILL DON’T WANT TO GO IN THERE! PLEASE!”

Meanwhile, vague, suppressed memories were flooding Mike’s mind of another catgirl dangling him above her rancid mouth sadistically…only hers reeked of blood and crushed guts rather than just typical bad breath.

“Okay, you don’t have to.” Katie decided, bringing him back out to safety.

Mike froze with such shock he couldn’t even feel relieved.

“…If you fuck me.” Katie offered, giggling with uncharacteristic girlishness.

Mike shrieked silently and blushed deep red.

“I’m serious. Grow a pair and make sure you pleasure the girl too if you start enjoying her body.” Katie ordered mockingly, staring at Mike’s embarrassment like eye-candy.

“Never mind, eat me…” Mike barely whimpered.

“No, you know what, I’m starting to feel more horny than hungry.” Katie laughed as she proceeded to start forcibly stripping Mike down.

“STOP! STOP IT! DON’T LOOK AT ME!” Mike screamed.

“Ha, wow! I didn’t even know it was possible for someone’s face to turn that red!” Katie laughed harder.

“WHAT HAVE I DONE?! WHAT HAVE I DONE?! WHO WAS I KIDDING?! I’M FUCKING RETARDED!” Mike thought, wishing for death.

Katie then threw off the blanket completely, revealing her naked body. Mike shut his eyes; he didn’t need to be even more embarrassed by pressing a throbbing erection against Katie’s fingers.

Katie casually farted, then hovered Mike near her vagina.

“I know you’re a virgin…but I expect you know instinctually how to make a girl orgasm at least twice, right?” She asked almost threateningly before going to insert him.

“I’M SORRY! I’M JUST…I’M JUST NOT READY!” Mike pleaded desperately one more time.

“Oh, as IF I’d put something this pathetic in my pussy! I can’t stand watching this anymore!” Katie thought, grinding her teeth.

Mike prayed desperately for a higher power to save him from going inside Katie but didn’t really expect to get out of it. However, the pussy never came, and he soon found his feet back on the ground.

Mike then slowly looked around himself in growing relief, finally looking up at Katie’s face.

“You don’t get to touch me unless they have the balls to ask first…got it?” She asked sternly.

Mike nodded submissively while covering his private parts and Katie paused before letting out a deep sigh.

“Shit, what the fuck did I just do that for? Now, you’ll never be my (truly) willing snack slave.” She sighed, setting him down. “It was just…PAINFULLY irritating watching you act so pathetic. …Even if I kinda invited it.”

Mike cautiously took steps backward, hoping to discretely put enough space between them to make a run for it.

“Alright, I’ve decided we’re going to be a team; we can complement each other’s flaws.” Katie rudely decided, looking directly at Mike, thus foiling his plan. “I’ll rub a little of my coolness off on you to help you not be so pathetic…and you can use your “nerd powers” to help me get a high school equivalency. Then, maybe I’ll make enough money to actually feel motivated to work a little more…maybe.”

Mike bumbled to regain his voice.

“Y-y-y-you n-n-never r-r-really struck me as someone not intelligent to finish high school.” Mike started, trying to complement her, but realizing immediately it came out sounding exactly like an insult instead.

Luckily, his guts got to stay where they belonged again.

“Stupid? Nah, I could just never get around to doing the homework; it was too much of a drag and falsely figured I could just pass the tests anyway.” Katie responded, unoffended. “That’s why I need you to teach me everything in the least boring way possible, so I don’t just lose interest again. …Think you can handle that?”

Mike nodded instantly and without consideration on whether he could actually pull it off; he was just afraid to say no.

“Good.” Katie said, smiling. “And while you’re teaching me all that boring stuff, I’ll teach you how to stand up for yourself, so people don’t just push you around anymore. Be grateful; you’re getting the better end of this bargain.”

Mike gasped and nervously raised his pointer finger in objection even though Katie’s tone broadcasted that her mind was already completely made up.

“B-b-but Katie! I-I’m j-just a little mouseboy! I’ll get killed if I “stand up” to a catgirl.” He stated.

“If you want a cat’s respect, you can’t show fear.” Katie simply stated before her belly gurgled even louder, and she eyed Mike again. “Well, that’s the deal. In the meantime, I’m hungry for some meat. See you in the morning.”

She then opened her mouth and lowered Mike inside quickly, barely even giving him time to react.

“W-WAIT, KATIE! PLEA-!” He started before being swallowed with a simple gulp.

Katie’s breath rapidly worsened as Mike slid down her throat, just he feared. Well, actually, it was even worse than he expected. Her stomach, on the other hand, nearly made him vomit just as he took in a tiny whiff of air to sigh with relief when the terrifying ride to it was over.

Mike had been in a catgirl’s stomach just once, the feral one in the alley and it was only for a moment. So, he wasn’t used to the smell of their stomachs, which were infamously nauseating to anyone new to them. …And it certainly didn’t help AT ALL that his first real trip through a catgirl was through an unhygienic tomboy. Especially one, who although had just shut her digestion off, had almost finished digesting a disgusting goop pool that used to be her dinner, which now surrounded Mike.

On the outside, Katie simply yawned comfortably and rubbed her tummy.

“I can feel you shaking. Are you struggling not to barf?” She asked uninterestedly. “Oh well, can’t blame me; stomachs are kinda where pathetic pieces of meat belong.”

“Katie…please…” Mike whimpered hopelessly, so quiet Katie she couldn’t even hear him.

“BURP! And don’t make too much racket or I won’t let you out until tomorrow afternoon. But as long as you let me fall right to sleep and don’t wake me up, you’ll be part of my morning dump like I said.” Katie instructed. “Goodnight.”

The mere possibility of having to spend hours in Katie’s bowels shut Mike right up. However, he still dreaded having to spend the night in here, especially when he had to fall asleep if he wanted any chance of sleeping through his way out of Katie’s body.

He couldn’t believe a poor mousegirl had to spend most of five years in here through Katie’s teenage years. That poor soul… …But even the darkest clouds have silver linings.

“At least it’s warm a-and s-soft...a-and I can pretend this disgusting goop is like a liquid blanket if I can forget what it r-really is.” Mike stated, curling up against her tummy walls to try getting more comfortable. “Y-ya know, t-this w-wouldn’t be so b-bad i-if it wasn’t for the smell.

Katie started snoring and Mike slowly, by surely, found himself dozing into blissful sleep as well. Unfortunately, when he slumped over in Katie’s tummy, his face plummeted sideways into the digested goop, waking him up quickly and sending him into a gagging fit.

“ACK! IT’S IN MY MOUTH! MY DISGUSTING BLANKET IS IN MY MOUTH!” He cried out.

Then, to Mike’s horror, Katie stopped snoring.

“Woke me up already, huh?” She asked grumpily. “Well, guess my next dump is getting delayed until before lunch.”

Mike would have inhaled the surrounding goop to avoid that fate…if he wasn’t a coward.

“KATIE, WAIT! GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE! PLEASE, KATIE! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE IN HERE!” He pleaded.

“Ugh, you sound like my old snack slave. Just…get used to it; it’s your fate and shit.” She suggested selfishly. “…Pathetic baby…”

“KATIE, I’M BEGGING YOU! I’LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING! YOU CAN USE ME AS A DILDO, OR MAKE ME INTO A SNACK SLAVE, OR ANYTHING ELSE! JUST PROMISE TO NEVER MAKE ME STAY IN YOUR BOWELS!” Mike screamed. “I CAN BARELY STAND IT IN HERE! P-PLEASE, TRY TO PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES!”

“I don’t wear shoes. And either you SHUT UP and let me go back to sleep or you’re staying behind my asshole until before DINNER.” She simply threatened viciously.

Mike recoiled in fear, then just started sobbing softly.

“What did I ever do to deserve this…why…? Why are you catgirls so mean to us…?” He sobbed.

Katie raised her butt slightly to fart shamelessly again, then rolled over to fall back to sleep in seconds. Mike cried himself to sleep a couple hours later.