- Text Size +

Katie raised her butt slightly to fart shamelessly again, then rolled over to fall back to sleep in seconds. Mike cried himself to sleep a couple hours later.

*

The next morning, Mike woke up as he slid into Katie’s bowels. Based on the noise outside, she was playing some extremely violent video game while not paying any regard to his current state. Mike held his breath, intending not to breath as long as possible, as the perspectival mountains of poop around the tightly enclosed space had to create a rancid stench powerful enough to make even the toughest of souls wish to be damned to Hell for eternity rather than take a single whiff of it. If he got lucky, maybe he’d even be able to force himself to pass out from lack of oxygen.

Of course, he lacked the willpower, and finally took a breath. No mortal words exist to describe how horrible it smelled.

From Katie’s perspective, there was silence inside herself, then…

“YOU LISTEN HERE, YOU LAZY, BAD-BREATHED CAT! IF YOU DON’T LET ME OUT OF THIS HELLHOLE RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT ME HELPING YOU AND YOUR PEA-SIZED BRAIN GET A HIGH SCHOOL EQUILIVANCY, ASSUMING THAT’S EVEN POSSIBLE! AND IF YOU KEEP ME HERE UNTIL DINNER, I’M GOING TO RUN AWAY BEFORE YOU CAN GRAB ME FROM YOUR LITTER BOX AND COME BACK AFTER INVENTING A SHRINK RAY AND USE IT ON YOU! SO I CAN TEACH YOU A LESSON YOU WILL NEVER FORGET! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING, YOU…YOU…!!!!” Mike screamed furiously at the top of his lungs.

Then, before he could finish, he was shat out of Katie along with her massive morning dump over the kitty box.

“IT…IT ACTUALLY WORKED?!” He thought, clasping his hands over his mouth in shock.

Katie then smirked, finished up, and took him to the sink to wash him off gently in warm water.

“I only said that out of anger…given her personality, I didn’t think she’d actually-“ Mike started out loud before Katie planted a kiss on his cheek, or rather, the entire left side of his head.

“Nah, you didn’t scare me, I let you out because I was proud of you.” She corrected.

Mike blushed.

“P-p-p-proud of m-me?” He asked with embarrassment.

“I KNEW if I was mean enough to you, you’d have to stand up for yourself.” Katie explained, kissing him again on the other side of his head. “Believe it or not, most catgirls don’t pick on you mousepeople because you’re small, tasty, and helpless. We do it because of your fear; fear is what sets off our predatory instincts. Stand up like that and most catgirls will lose interest in you, or even befriend you…well, MOST, anyway.”

Mike was at a loss for words. Katie turned around and lazily leaned on the counter.

“But about that shrink ray: You can cum on my boobs every night if you give me one of those.” She offered. “I’ve got these old high school catgirl rivals in mind and I could really use some reusable toilet paper.

“Shrink rays aren’t really possible, Katie…I was just trying to scare you…” Mike corrected meekly.

Katie looked as if she was a child who was just told Santa Claus doesn’t exist.

“Huh? Why?” She barked.

Mike recoiled nervously.

“Well, shrinking something while retaining its exact form would require shrinking the atoms themselves, and that’s against the laws of physics as we know them…n-not to mention, even if you could, you would retain all your mass and just be more compact. You’d be just as physically strong, and might even punch a hole in the floor because your weight-“ He started.

“Okay, okay, enough! I get it! I don’t care for science unless I have to, and I doubt that’s on a high school equivalency exam.” Katie ordered firmly.

“Oh! S-s-sorry…” Mike apologized meekly.

Katie smiled and patted him on the head.

“Now, come on. I want to show you this game.” She said, snatching him up and taking him back to the living room.

*

And so, began Mike’s quest to educate Katie. Although, it was arguably to further his own education as well, given that he had to really push the limits of wording concepts concisely to avoid losing her interest. Nonetheless, he enjoyed having a semi-positive relationship with a catgirl for once. Sure, she often did sadistic things to him: Grinding him against her sweaty feet or armpits, shoving him up her ass when she got gassy, looming him right outside her pussy and describing how it was going to feel to masturbate using him…but simply “standing up for himself” was enough to fix this, and he was getting faster and faster at mustering up the required courage to do so. Katie even ate him sometimes when she got hungry. Luckily, she was able to easily spit him back up and finding the courage to stand up never took long enough for him to pass deeper into her body.

Little by little, they were improving each other’s flaws, but on the day of Katie’s exam, Mike seemed like he felt guilty about something.

“Don’t worry; I won’t punish you if I fail…probably.” Katie promised.

Mike paused and looked down.

“K-Katie…I-I have a confession to make…” He mumbled.

“Huh? What?” She asked rudely.

Mike paused again.

“…A repressed memory has slowly been returning… Y-you aren’t the first catgirl I formed a positive relationship with.” He stated.

“Yeah, so?” Katie chuckled.

Mike sighed.

“Truth is, I’m not ashamed of my catgirl fetish just because I’m shy…I actually got my entire family killed over my stupidity.” He confessed.

Katie finally wiped the rude look from her face and sat down to listen patiently, something Mike had never seen her do before.

He took a deep breath.

“You see, I was never exactly…”popular” with mousegirls. They didn’t want some nerdy weakling like me…then again, I was too shy to even try asking them out.” Mike explained. “Maybe that’s part of why I like you catgirls: You’re aggressive and advance on me…for better or worse…. A-anyways, one day, a very attractive catgirl caught me on my way home from school. She was a few years older than me but didn’t seem interested in eating me and asked if I wanted to come over and hang sometime.”

Mike then smiled resentfully.

“My face must have turned a new shade of red, but I just couldn’t resist an invitation like that.” He continued. “The first few visits were amazing: She treated me like an equal despite our size differences and made me feel so safe. Hell, she even offered to eat anyone I asked her to when I told her I was bullied. I didn’t actually do it, of course…but I did make sure to have her give that asshole who kept stealing my lunches a very clear look down her throat. Heh, good times…then I made the grave mistake of telling her where I lived so she could come to MY house. Considering she was as big as my house; I should have known something was off.”

*

Mike then had a brief flashback of his friend looming over his house and smiling wickedly.

“Yeah, we have to keep it hidden or else a catgirl who’s less friendly than you might smash it.” He explained before she did just that and ruined his home with a single, wide kick. “NO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” He screamed.

“HA, YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED WE WERE FRIENDS?! I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!” She laughed evilly, snatching up his parents and sister, who were clinging to each other in the middle of the rubble and shaking with fear.

“WAIT!” Mike cried out before being snatched up himself as his “friend” took them back to her house for an intended last time.

*

Back in the present, Mike started sobbing.

“S-she murdered them all…right in front of me in increasingly gruesome ways…” He sobbed, falling to his knees. “But after that, I still came after she masturbated using me…EVEN THOUGH THE LUBE WAS THE SMASHED REMAINS OF MY OWN MOTHER! …Then, she released me, saying I was too pathetic to even be worth killing.”

Katie stared in shock.

“…E-ever since, I-I’ve felt deeply ashamed of my catgirl fetish.” Mike wept.

Katie paused, then took off her shirt, revealing her juicy boobs.

“You know, I don’t appreciate being called a fetish.” She stated, smiling comfortingly.

“Y-you shouldn’t even be around a sick fuck like me.” Mike wept, looking up.

Katie picked him up gently and brought them to her cat bed.

“Sick fuck? I tortured a sweet, innocent teenage mousegirl for five years straight just to help with my snacking; I’m not prepared to be a hypocrite.” She chuckled darkly.

Mike then watched as she pulled down her pants and panties.

“K-Katie…” He mumbled fearfully.

“I’m getting rid of that fear that’s been tormenting my friend…even if it means I have to rape him.” She stated firmly, smiling.

Mike was briefly at a loss for words.

“Now, give me permission so I don’t have to become a rapist.” Katie asked, winking.

Mike smiled with solace.

“…Is it really consent if I don’t have a choice either way?” He asked as Katie warmly undressed him.

“Nope.” She giggled before inserting him.

“Well, technically, I’m already a rapist.” Katie confessed. “Used that mousegirl I mentioned to help me get through my teenage horniness. Kept screaming she was straight, but, heh, doubt she is anymore.”

“KATIE!” Mike yelled angrily before being pushed deeper.

“So yeah, we’re both sick fucks, so there’s no need to be ashamed.” She giggled. “Now, make me cum.”

Mike quickly found himself agreeing with Katie and was already enjoying himself greatly but found himself thrown for a loop when told to pleasure the girl back.

“Uhh, I touch this thing…right?” He asked, placing his hand on her clit.

Katie cried with pleasure.

“YES! PUT YOUR HAND BACK ON THAT NOW! OR I’LL LEAVE YOU IN MY BOWELS ALL NIGHT!” She threatened playfully.

“Well, start grinding me against your pussy walls again or I’ll invent a robot to put your tail in a waffle maker like in Tom and Jerry!” Mike threatened playfully back.

“Oh? Why not just do that yourself if you’re so brave?” Katie moaned sexually.

Mike chuckled shamefully.

“Because I may be smart…but I utterly lack common sense.” He admitted.

“You’re a typical intellectual.” Katie giggled.

Mike smiled and kept rubbing her sensitive spot. Cum started oozing out rapidly, briefly making him fear drowning, but Katie brought him back out and suckled off the cum dripping from his body before sticking him back in. Curious, Mike tried the cum himself…it was quite delicious, especially given how nasty the things her body produced normally were.

“HEY!” Katie yelled, bringing him back out and suckling the cum off again. “Don’t eat my food or I’ll eat you!”

Mike smiled as he was inserted again.

“Joke’s on you; I’m used to the smell of your stomach now.” He chuckled.

“Well, you’ll still have to act as a replacement snack after eating some of my cum.” Katie giggled back.

This blissful heaven of having his private parts along with his entire body ground against Katie’s soft pussy walls while being occasionally ripped out to get suckled clean by her mouth only to go straight back in lasted for what felt like half an hour. Mike had only ever orgasmed once at a time before during masturbation or even in the vagina of that evil catgirl, but he orgasmed four times like this, which was still nothing compared to Katie’s 20+ orgasms by his estimations.

Then, when they were finally done, Katie’s tummy rumbled on cue and they smiled at each other before Mike was eaten for an after-sex snack.

“I love you, Katie.” Mike said.

“I love you too, pathetic meat.” Katie said, rubbing her belly.



The only downside of their relationship was Katie continued being just as lazy even after getting her diploma…



The End