- Text Size +

by PoisonPen


GEEKHOWTO_07.mp4
CC [ENG]
+++START

MEDEA: Welcome back.  This is part seven of our “How to Geek” tutorial, part of the Secrets of the Big Top skill-sharing channel.  If you aren’t already subscribed to Secrets, go ahead and hit that subscribe button.  If you’re new to my video series, this is where I teach geeking skills, all the way from beginner to professional. 

In the first video we covered the history of geeking starting with biting the heads off of animals all the way through the modern version involving the swallowing of large or dangerous objects and their controlled regurgitation.  In subsequent videos we’ve so far worked our way through the conditioning of the stomach for handling different materials, exercises for stretching the mouth and throat, and progressing up from geeking smaller objects like coins and keys up through the more impressive professional-level feats like geeking light bulbs and knives.

Last time we covered the specialized skill of dislocating the jaw to accommodate objects as large as entire watermelons and the kind of control necessary to bring something that size back up.  In today’s video we’re going to take things another step to the most impressive of the geek’s feats: swallowing a living creature.

As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve worked the sideshow under the name of Lamia the Swallower, and today I have a special guest with me who has worked with me there in the past.  This is Dora, also known as Dora the Adorable.

DORA: Hi!

MEDEA: Dora is a professional clown, which is important because she can handle the physicality needed, but as you can see she also has an even more important trait.  How tall are you, Dora?

DORA:  Just 31 inches, Medea.  I’m short of being Guinness-ranked, no pun intended, but I believe that I am the smallest working clown in the world.  Sadly not a category Guinness recognizes.  But the most important thing for us is that I have something called primordial dwarfism, which means I am proportionate to my size.

MEDEA:  Right, and that’s something we covered in the last video.  The length of the object you geek is largely unimportant, but the width is critical.  As long as you can get the shortest cross-section down, you’re golden.  And since the marks are impressed by overall size, it means oblong shapes like lightbulbs and watermelons are better for geeking than rounder ones like baseballs or pumpkins.  As you’ve probably guessed, Dora is going to be my meal today.

DORA: [laughing]  Hope I’m tasty!  Lots of nice jiggly meat!

MEDEA: [laughing]  Flirt.  Dora and I have collaborated in the past, so she knows the ropes, so to speak.  She knows how to help me by contorting herself, and knows not to panic.  We’re going to get into our working clothes here for the demonstration.

[transition]

MEDEA: There.  You might think this costume is pure Vegas showgirl, but all those sequins and scales catch the light and really show up the contours of my belly, which helps sell the marks on the performance.  Dora, on the other hand, is wearing as little as we can get away with, since we need to slick her up to get her down.  But even there, we can use that little bikini for the show.  Okay, climb on up.

DORA: Unf.  Oo!  Thanks for warming up the oil.  Yeah, there’s a special pressure release gizmo hidden on my back and between my legs that allows Medea to trigger them with her tongue so she can hook my clothes with her teeth as I slide down.  When I’m down in her stomach, Medea pulls out the bikini and shows the marks, then swallows them down after me.  That way I can wiggle into them and finish the act as I come back out without us getting arrested for indecency.  You just about down?

MEDEA: Just lift your feet.  There, all done.  This is just ordinary vegetable oil with a little buttery flavour added.  Nor for my sake really.  You’ve already seen me geek everything from motor oil to rusty chains.  It’s for Dora.  Even for a professional geek, holding something as big as a person, even a small person, makes for pretty cramped quarters, and we don’t want Dora coming up covered in her own puke.

DORA:  Ew.  Nice image.

MEDEA:  I could use Vaseline instead, if you like.

DORA:  [laughter] No thanks.

MEDEA: Okay, so the big question is, head-first or feet-first.  We’ve tried it both ways, and we ultimately settled on feet-first.

DORA:  Yeah, I’m sure the marks enjoy seeing my little butt wiggling around, but there’s just too many advantages the other way.  First off, it means I don’t have to hold my breath as long.  I’ve done magician acts and I’m trained to hold my breath up to five minutes if I have to, but essentially it means the timer starts later in the performance so Medea here can stretch the actual swallowing out.

MEDEA:  And using a professional clown with acrobatic and contortionist training means I don’t have to hold my breath at all.  She knows how to arch her back and force her legs apart so I can get an airway the whole time.  Being able to swallow and breathe at the same time takes a lot of work to develop, but we went over using meditation and biofeedback for gaining control over autonomic processes in chapter five.  Dora, you ready?

DORA:  You bet.  Here we go.  Pirouette for the audience, not as easy as it looks with greasy feet, then I lie down on the table on my back.  Aaand here are my little toesies, all ready for gobbling.

MEDEA:  You notice how Dora tilts her head back so she can keep eye contact with the marks?  She’ll keep that up for the whole performance until she vanishes.  You’ll notice how I’ll pause right at the end with her face framed inside her golden locks, framed inside my red lips.  It makes for a great shot.  I use my tongue to scoop up all the hair at the same time so it isn’t hanging outside my mouth when I gulp her head.  Her hair helps to soak up any saliva, too.  Everything is neat and clean.  Now listen for the click.  After I dislocate my jaw, I won’t be able to talk again it’s back in place, so Dora will take it from here.  Ahhhh!

DORA:  [laughter] Stop it!  She’s tickling the soles of my feet with her tongue.  She knows I’m ticklish. 

Okay, you see the way I’m sliding on the table?  Medea has total muscular control of her throat muscles, so once I squeezed my feet into her throat, she’s essentially slurping me up like a noodle at this point.  I don’t need to do anything except smile at the marks and concentrate on wedging my heels apart to create breathing space.

Whoop, there goes my bikini bottoms.  It’s tighter than a nun’s pussy in there, which means I have a tongue right up my asscrack.  You’re probably wondering what it feels like.  Um... like a slab of hot cow liver covered in slobber in your ass.

Okay, my hips are past her lips, and that’s the widest part of me, so I have to make sure I suck my gut in sort of wiggle with my thighs.  That helps Medea force my hips into her throat.  Whoop!  There they go!  My feet should be... yep, there they go, my feet just popped through into her stomach.  It’s dry in there, by the way.  No one wants to see me emerge covered in mucus and bile, so Medea switches off her whole digestive system for the performance.  It’s like being in a hot, tight sack for me.  No light at all, but just enough wiggle room for me to squirm back into my bikini.  Another benefit of going in feet-first is that I’ll be able to do that upright instead of upside down.

Now my hips have slid into her throat, I need to tuck my arms in.  We want my face to be the last thing the marks see of me, not my hands, so while Medea pauses here I’ll work my fingers down my sides into her cheeks until my arms are straight down at my sides, when use my fingers to sort of crawl up to my chest.  I don’t want to be smothered by my own boobs as they’re forced upwards by Medea’s lips, so I have to grab and compress my girls down so they can slip inside.  Watch.

Urf.  Bit of a fight there.  I must be putting on weight.  Anyway, her tongue is up in the middle of my back so I think she’s got the catch on my bikini top.  I’ll just hold it in place while she finishes.  Okay, my knees are in her stomach now.  I’ll start curling myself into a ball to give myself the most room.

Not much more now.  Just my head.  Ouch.  Her teeth are really digging into my neck.  She doesn’t have much jaw strength with it detached like that, but it’s really tight in here.  There we go, her lips are slipping up over my head and my thighs are entering her tummy.  If you look carefully, you can see the outline of my butt in her throat.  Pretty funny.

Anyway, normally I’ll keep smiling all the way, but once in a while I like to change things up just to give the marks who’ve seen the act before a thrill.  I’ll let a worried look cross my face, like this, just a little frown.  And: ‘Hey, uh, Lamia, I think I changed my mind.  I’m scared, I don’t--’

And then she’ll... ah, there, fingers on my face like she’s pushing me in by force and I’ll make noisumph mmph erm-mmph!  Mmph!

[one full minute of wet gulping noises]

MEDEA:  Ahhh!  Blech!  Gluck!  There we go, the bikini.  Normally I wouldn’t be able to speak at this point, but I’ve snapped my jaw back into place.  Now, check how big my belly is.  I’m as big as if I was pregnant, but you can see Dora’s curves right through my dress.  She’s twisted around to the side to make it super-clear to the marks.  There’s her head, tucked down into her knees.  There’s her cute little butt under my hand, and you can even make out the sole of one of her feet right there, complete with little toes.

At this point I’d normally rub my belly for a little while and let the tension and expectation in the marks build before the finale, but today is special.  I’ve mentioned before that being a geek has some special compensations, and this is one of them.  Having a belly packed with a delicious little snack feels so good, but you know what feels even better?  Having your little tidbit squirming inside as your belly churns it up into meat.  I activated my stomach and Dora should be starting to--

[muffled yelling]

Hic!  There.  She knows something’s up because I haven’t sent her bikini down, and things are getting a bit... wet in there as my stomach starts dumping bile, mucus, and acid on her.  See how she’s squirming?

[muffled yelling]

Wow, she’s really putting up a fight!  [laugh]  She must have guessed she’s taking the full trip this time.  No, it doesn’t hurt.  In fact, having that sweet little body squirming around is making me horny as fuck.  Am I allowed to say fuck in these videos?  Fuck it.  I’m gonna end it right here so I can go and frig myself raw and enjoy the wiggling in me while it lasts.

[muffled sobbing noises]

[belching]

Next video, we’ll cover how to dispose of meals this large without clogging up the plumbing.  And special thanks to Dora the Adorable for her help and her nutrition!

GEEKHOWTO_07.mp4
+++END