- Text Size +

Soon after, they both went home and went to bed. The next morning, Jill woke up with an upset stomach. She ran for the bathroom upstairs, but it was occupied. She then ran to the bathroom downstairs, but it was also occupied. She then decided that she would have no choice but to vomit outside. She went outside, but she couldn’t vomit. Instead, it felt like some mysterious force was trying to stretch her body out. She thought she would break, but instead she just kept stretching and growing in every direction until she was a giantess so big that the homes in her neighborhood all looked like something from Jimmy’s model town. Her eyes darted around rapidly before she spotted a naked woman the same size as her that she thought she recognized. It was Jessica.

“JESSICA! WHY ARE YOU NAKED OUTSIDE?! YOU DIDN’T BECOME A PERVERT, DID YOU?!” Jill shouted as she nearly fell backwards.

“YOU’RE NAKED TOO!” Jessica shouted back.

Jill looked down at her body and realized Jessica was right. In all the drama, she didn’t even realize her clothes were torn to shreds by her growing body. Another thing she noticed on the ground were people panicking and running for their lives.

“DON’T WORRY! I WON’T HURT ANYONE!” Jill pleaded.

“JILL, THIS CAN’T BE REAL, RIGHT! WE WISHED ON SHOOTING STARS ALL THE TIME WHEN WE WERE LITTLE GIRLS AND NOTHING HAPPENED, REMEMBER?! Jessica shouted.

Jill paused for a second.

“M-maybe because the shooting stars didn’t think our other wishes were worth granting…” Jill said, afraid to sound stupid.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?! HOW DOES A METEOR BURNING UP IN OUR ATMOSPHERE HAVE AN OPINION ON WHICH WISHES TO GRANT?!” Jessica shouted, trying pathetically to bring the situation back to reality. “WHAT MAKES THIS WISH SO SPECIAL ANYWAY?!”

Jill smiled softly.

“Because we were thinking about others, not ourselves when we made the wish.” Jill said as she looked up into the sky.

“I’VE SEEN PLENTY OF KIDS WISH FOR SOMETHING FOR SOMETHING ELSE!” Jessica shouted from the side.

Just then, a police car pulled up a few homes away from Jill’s feet.

“JILL?! JESSICA?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!” The police officer shouted. “DID YOU CAUSE THIS PANIC?!”

“Officer Brock, please!” Jill started explaining. “We don’t know what’s going on, but we wished on a shooting star that we could be giantesses, and-“

“DON’T GIVE ME THAT BULLCRAP, YOU ALIENS!” Brock shouted as he pointed his pistol at Jill. “LEAVE THIS PLANET OR DIE! IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW BIG YOU ARE; WE HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Finally, Jill started to lose her temper. She reached down and picked Brock up. He fired all six bullets at her face, but they didn’t even leave a scratch.

“Oh, so because I’m much bigger than you, I’m a monster who deserves to be shot at. You didn’t see us treating you that way when we were little girls and you stepped in to stop us from playing in the wrong place.” Jill said to Brock sternly as she held him up to her face.

Brock started cowering in fear.

“AHH! PLEASE, I’M SORRY! I JUST WANTED TO PROTECT THE TOWN! PLEASE DON’T KILL ME! I HAVE A FAMILY!” Brock pleaded.

“JILL!” Jessica shouted angrily as she ran towards Jill.

“DON’T HURT HIM, PLEASE! I KNOW YOU MUST BE VERY STRESSED AND CONFUSED, I AM TOO! BUT THIS IS OUT OF CHARACTER FOR YOU! WE LOVE HELPING PEOPLE, REMEMBER?! THAT’S WHY WE BECAME GIANTESSES IN THE FIRST PLACE!” Jessica shouted in Jill’s face as she snatched Brock away from her.

Jill started to calm down. Jessica sat Brock down and threw her arms around Jill.

“I promise, no matter what, I’ll be here for you, so please don’t ruin our chances of getting enough trust to use our powers for good.” Jessica comforted Jill.

More police cars arrived.

“GET AWAY FORM THERE!” Another police officer shouted at Brock.

Brock stumbled towards the other policemen looking like he nearly peed himself.

“HANDS UP!” The police officer continued as he and the others pointed their pistols at the giantesses.

Jill and Jessica put their hands up even though they both knew the police were completely helpless compared to them.

“PLEASE! WE ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY, AND WE MOST CERTAINLY AREN’T ALIENS!” Jessica shouted to the police.

“SHUT UP, MONSTER! YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL THE MILITARY GETS HERE!” The police officer interrupted.

“No, please at least listen to us!” Jill pleaded.

The police cautiously pointed their guns away.

“You may not believe how we became giantesses, but we nonetheless did. Jill continued. “And do you know why we did? So that we could help humanity. We both love to build homes for the homeless and we became giantesses so that we could build homes much faster. Please, at least give us a chance.”

Jill got on her knees and put her hands together.

The police paused for a minute before a strange man in an explorer’s outfit with strange equipment approached the police cars.

“Well, isn’t that sweet?” The man said.

“Who-who’s that?” Jill asked curiously.

“A lunatic.” The police officer answered grumpily.

“I’m no lunatic, I’m Chase, the giantess slayer.” Chase corrected.

“Giantess slayer?” Jessica asked, weirded out.

“That’s right.” Chase continued. “No one may have seen a giantess within all known landmass for over a thousand years, but it’s taken a while for the government to completely give up its giantess-fighting force for good. Now, I’m the last one. Nice to meet you.”

“As if that weirdo could actually beat a giantess.” Jill and Jessica secretly thought, but they didn’t want to be rude.

“Quite lucky I was nearby when the government got word a giantess had been spotted in the area.” Chase went on. “Looks like yet another one showed up while I was on my way. I had hoped I could stop this disaster without the government being forced to resort to nuclear weapons, but this is even better. If you really are on our side, then I’ll give you a fair chance, but I will have to watch over you for the next few weeks just to make sure what you’re saying is true.”

“Chase! You can’t be serious! If you really can kill them, you need to do it now!” The police officer demanded.

“The government asked me to take a look for my opinion, and that’s my opinion; I don’t take orders from you.” Chase responded. “Oh, and put your guns away. Those puny things won’t do anything against a giantess. If they wanted to kill or eat you, they already would have. You look like idiots.”

The police looked angry at Chase, but they resigned themselves and drove away.

“Now, girls.” Chase started explaining. “You said you wanted to use your power to build homes for the homeless. Let’s make our way down to one of the local construction sites to see what you can do. We’ll put everything on camera so that the people can get to see who you really are.”

“Thank you so much.” Jill said as she started to tear up.

“Wait! We can’t go on national television naked!” Jessica injected.

“We’ll see what we can do about making some clothes big enough for you.” Said Chase. “But we can’t waste too long as the public will start panicking over your existence if they aren’t convinced you have good hearts soon.”

The government managed to have the giantesses clothed within the next few hours and it was time for the giantesses to show off their newfound power by completing an entire home in less than two hours by themselves. The public was amazed by their utility and kindness, but they had to build several dozen homes, housing more than not of town’s homeless population over the next few weeks before Chase stopped following them everywhere and the military stopped pointing massive cannons at them from the outskirts of town.

“Well, looks like I won’t have to kill my first real giantesses after all. Well done, girls. And good luck.” Chase said as he waved goodbye.

The entire town pitched in to buy the girls enough food to eat and to wash their clothes for them. Although they required a huge amount of food to sustain themselves, the investment was well worth it and they soon completely conquered homelessness in their home town. Over the next few months, the giantesses moved from town to town doing the same thing. The giantesses were seen as monsters at first, but quickly became national heroes. It appeared this story would have a happy ending, but the fate of these girls was unintentionally changed forever by a single man. One day, the girls were approached by a sickly young man.

“Hey, Jill and Jessica, can you help me?” The man asked.

“Sure, you can have this home the moment we finish building it. Just give us a few more minutes.” Jill said with a friendly smile.

“No, I’m not homeless. Please, I need your help with something else.” The man corrected.

“Hmm, what?” The girls asked curiously.

The man paused for a second in shyness, but then gritted his teeth before blurting it out:

“PLEASE! I’M AN AVID FAN OF GIANTESS VORE! IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THAT IS, IT MEANS IT’S BEEN MY DREAM TO BE SWALLOWED ALIVE BY A BEAUTIFUL GIANTESS! PLEASE, ONE OF YOU EAT ME!” The man shouted while begging on the ground.

“Are you insane?!” Jessica responded. “You’d die if one of us ate you!”

“I’m about to die anyway! I have a terminal illness and I will drop dead by sunset!” The man corrected again. “Please! Please, if anyone is kind enough to find it in their hearts, it’s one of you! If I’m going to die, at least let me die by living out my dream! Don’t you know how frustrating it is to have a dream that can never be satisfied?!”

Of course, the girls did. And unfortunately, their heart strings were easily pulled. They both looked at him with sadness in their eyes

“Jessica, I know this guy is a creepy weirdo, but he’s still a human in need of help, and I will not watch this man die without his final wish. I know it’s gross, but let’s play rock-paper-scissors. The loser will be the one to swallow him.” Jill pleaded.

Jessica nodded in agreement. Jessica threw paper and Jill threw rock.

“YES!” Jessica shouted with a playful tease.

“Ugh, how does a piece of paper choke a rock anyway?! Rocks don’t even breathe!” Jill responded in frustration before picking the sickly man up.

Jill looked at the man like a kid looks at a piece of broccoli after their parents threaten to take away their video games if they don’t eat it. She popped him in her mouth, expecting him to taste horrible. Jill’s eyes widened.

“Jill, I know it’s gross, but you lost fair and square. Now swallow. He deserves to have his wish granted as soon as possible, dying so young like that.” Jessica said sternly.

Then Jessica noticed something, Jill looked like she was savoring his taste like he was the most heavenly thing she ever tasted before happily swallowing him down with a wet gulp.

“Umm, Jill, you okay?” Jessica asked.

“More…” Jill mumbled.

“What?” Jessica asked, having not heard what Jill said.