- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You can join my Patreon 


https://www.patreon.com/kickyou


Or just to chat and stuff on discord


https://discord.gg/AC87bgP


A 3 part commission 

Tom called out for anyone the moment he got home from public high school.  He didn’t hear a peep form any of his sisters.  Why would he?  His mom was busy shopping and was going to pick up his two twin sisters who were still in school until 4:00pm.  Charlotte and Olivia should still be in their 7th grade math class right about now.  Emma who was a freshmen in a private high school wouldn't get home till 3:30 pm, and it was only 2:45.  Tom had so much time on his hand by himself that it was relaxing.  He had plenty of time to do his usual routine when he was left alone.  Hurrying up, even though he had plenty of time, Tom headed toward his mother’s room.  Sneaking into the bedroom, the door still wide open from whenever his mom left it, Tom headed toward the dresser off to the side of the bed.

 

Grinning at the thrill of what was to come, Tom headed to the middle drawer and yanked it open.  The treasure he seek was in front of him.  His mother’s panties filled the wooden drawer to the brim.  Tom wanted to grab the sleekest looking panties, but he went for the more common and less noticeable one.  The one that wouldn’t be noticed when it went missing.  The plane Jane, pink cotton clothed underwear.  Grabbing the balled up prize, Tom shut the drawer and headed to his room.  His heart was thumping at the naughty and mischievous act he was about to partake in.  Tom didn’t bother wasting time shutting his door or even turning on his bed room light.  In a very giddy and joyful mood, Tom flopped on his bed with his back on the mattress.  His pants were already down to his knees as he felt himself hardening quicker than his hands could move.  The cotton fabric was already around his member as he started to run his hand up and down himself.  Sparks of bliss dancing up and through his body, as Tom was lost in the depths of his delight.  Speeding up his frantic hand movements, Tom felt his hips buckle a little on his bed as he orgasmed into the panties belonging to his mom.  Tom let his voice go as he gasped and groaned from the pleasure.  The feeling of release was enough for Tom to sate his lust.

 

Laying on his bed for a few more moments, Tom got ready to remove the soiled-

 

The sound of a camera taking a picture from Tom’s doorway caused him to stop breathing.  His head jerked toward the sound and to his pure horror saw his sister Emma standing there with her phone in hand.

 

“EMMA?!  WH-WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING,” Tom screeched as he tried to pull his underwear and pants up but failing to do so in his urgent movements.

 

Emma seemed too calm and collective at the moment as she spoke, “What am I doing?  What are YOU doing… are those mom’s underwear,” She asked eyeing the fabric still attached to his hips and hand.  Tom stammered as he quickly tried to hide himself and the underwear.  Emma simply looked at her phone and touched the screen to zoom in, “Yup, those are mom’s.  She bough them last week, when we went shopping.  So?”  Emma asked taking a step into the room.  Her presence was too calm and relaxed for Tom to feel the same, “Whatcha doing with mom’s underwear, big bro?”

 

“n-n-nothing!  Just, delete that picture!  Get out of my room!”  Tom shouted at his sister.  She didn’t listen as she got closer.  The blank and almost calculating look on her face was truly frightening for Tom.  Whenever Emma had that look, well it never ended well.

 

“Mmm, I think you are doing something… something BAD,” Emma spoke as she got to the bed.  “So… what would happen if I sent that picture to mom?”

 

Tom felt the air freeze all around him at the mention of his mom, “M-mom… n-no.  No, you can’t!  Emma please-”

 

“OH!  So it was something bad after all…”  Emma grinned, revealing her true nature, “Yeah, I thought so.  Yup, I could send this image to mom and you would be in sooooo much trouble.  Heck,” Emma leaned forward and barely said it, “She might shrink you.”

 

Tom had to hold back a horrified cry at the news.  Shrinking wasn’t something anyone looked forward to.  It was a permanent change.  Once you lost your size, you could never go back to being your original height.  It was a harsh punishment saved for the most improper or devious people.  Which was why anyone shrunken was not viewed as a normal person, they were just things, objects, or worse.  Tom had never felt like he had upset his mother enough to warrant shrinking.  There was just one rule in the house, that if anyone was held back a year, they would be shrunken, instead of repeating the year.  Tom never feared this rule since he always got good grades, but the fact that his mother had it, meant she wasn’t opposed to shrinking a child…

 

Tom started to beg, “NO!  No Emma, please!  I swear… I swear I’ll do ANYTHING!  Just please delete the image-”

 

Emma jerked away from the bed and laughed as she kept the phone well out of reach, “NOPE!  Hehehe, no way!  Why would I get ride of such a golden opportunity?”

 

“Golden,” Tom repeated confused as to what Emma was getting at.

 

“Yup,” Emma practically giggled as she walked around Tom’s room looking at the various things as she talked.  “To think, I came home early because I left my running shoes in my room, and here you are being such a bad big brother.  Now, with proof… it sounds like you would do anything as long as I have this,” Emma mocked as she showed the perfectly depicted image of Tom jerking off and climaxing into the panties around his cock.  There was no way anyone would mistaken the picture as an accident or someone else.  Tom was fucked.

 

“W-what are you saying,” Tom asked not liking where this was going.  “Are… are you blackmailing me?”

 

Emma was at the doorway about to leave the room, “Mmm, maybe.”  She gave Tom a look, an evil and twisted look.  “I’ll let you know when I have a job for you to do.”  Than with a flash, her evil look went back to that of a sweet loving sister look, “Bye big bro!”  Emma practically skipped away humming like she was the luckiest person in the world right now.

 

Tom was feeling the complete opposite.  

 

 

 

 

 

Tom sat at the dinner table trying to ignore the look Emma kept shooting him.  It was the same one she had on this afternoon.  Tom looked down at the plate of food and didn’t have the stomach to eat.  The food was less than appealing, with the weight of Emma catching him in the act of release and blackmailing him, it felt like there was a rock in his stomach.  The feeling of despair sat heavy in his gut.  Yet he couldn’t not show up for dinner, it was the one time they all joined together as a family.

 

Their mother sat at the head of the table, with Tom near the other end.  Emma sat across from him, and his two twin sisters Charolette and Olivia were closest to their mother.  The twins looking similar, except Charolette decided to grow out her hair past her shoulders, where Olivia preferred more of a short tomboyish cut.  Other than that, even Tom wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.  Charolette and Olivia were sharing their wonderful day with their mom, and Tom tried to keep the lack of joy from showing.  He wasn’t paying much attention so when his mother asked what he did today, he missed the question.

 

“Tom,” She called out again.

 

This made him jump a little, “Huh?”  Everyone was looking at Tom for his answer, but he didn’t hear the question the first time.  “Sorry, what was the question?”

 

Tom’s mother looked slightly worried, “I was asking how your day was, are you okay?  You seem troubled.”

 

“Oh, yeah, no.  I’m fine, just uh, not really hungry,” Tom told her.  He shrugged, “It was okay.  Nothing  much happened.”

 

A snicker came from Emma across the table making Tom look at her.  The noise brought their mother’s attention over to her, “And what’s so funny?” Emma looked innocently at their mother as if she were an angel.

 

“Oh that Tom forgot about what happened today.  It was really important,” Emma said smiling between both Tom and their mother.

 

Tom felt his heart leap at what Emma said.  Was she going to tattle on him now?  Tom felt the hairs on the back of his neck start to rise, as all attention at the table was directed at him again, “Wh-what?”

 

Tom’s mom final repeated what she said, “What happened today?”  She looked between both Tom and Emma trying to figure out what was going on.

 

Tom’s tongue was dry as Emma went on, “Come on Tom, don’t you remember what happened this afternoon?  When I came home?”  Tom felt his hands and body start to sweat as his sister was obviously hinting at what he did.  Gulping, Tom tried to think how he could spin this on his sister.  She snuck into his room?  She set him up?  However none of it would help his situation.  He was still stuck in this nightmare. 

 

“I, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Tom spoke.  

 

Emma kept the pressure on him, “Oh, of course you do… don’t your remember what happened in your room,” She egged him on.

 

Tom’s mom let out a sigh, “Will someone tell me what’s going on between you two?”

 

Emma just shrugged and said, “Alright, if Tom won’t say anything I’ll just have to tell everyone.”  Tom’s mouth hung open as Emma went on without letting him speak up, “Tom offered to help me with my homework after dinner.”

 

Tom finally felt his heart start to beat again.  “I… I did?”

 

Emma nodded, “Yeah, I asked you when I got home, remember silly,” Emma grinned.  Tom could see it in the corner of the grin how much she enjoyed seeing him squirm from the fear of his secret being revealed to his mother.

 

“Ri-right,” Tom nodded slowly, “I must have forgot.”

 

“Really now,” Their mother asked looking skeptical but finally just shrugged and accepted it.  “Okay, so whose hungry for desert?”

 

Tom watched his mother headed to the fridge and pull out a delicious looking cake.  It wasn’t till now that Tom felt his hunger come back and the look of the sweet snack much more appealing than the food on his plate.  Any worry that Tom had before, was in the back of his mind as he watched his mom cut some cake for the twins.  Finally Emma got a slice and his mother put one by him.  

 

“I think Tom should give me his slice too,” Emma cooed as she picked up her fork and started to eat her cake.  She let out a delighted sound, “Oh yeah… that’s good.”

 

Tom was stunned by Emma’s words, “What?  No way,” Tom protested.

 

Their mother also seemed to agree with Tom, “Honey, you have your slice leave your brother's piece alone.”

 

Emma eyed Tom as she went on, “But it’s soooo good…” Emma complained as she finished her slice in less than a handful of bites.  “And I want more… Tom you don’t mind, riiiiiight,” Emma gave Tom a half smile.  The twisted grin on her side of the face that Tom could see, was blocked from their mother.  Tom was able to see the evil smirk creeping to one corner of her face.  Emma reached out slowly over the table toward the plate of cake.

 

“I didn’t think so, thanks,” Emma remarked as she slowly pulled the plate out of Tom’s reach.  Tom’s hunger vanished as he watched his cruel sister slowly devour his slice of cake in front of him.  “Mmm, this is like the best cake ever!”

 

Their mother let out a sound of protest, “Emma!”

 

Tom watched Emma give him a look, one that told him to stand up for her or else.  She was still smirking over the fork, “Uh, it’s fine mom… I-I wasn’t that hungry anyway,” Tom told her.

 

“Awww,” Both of the twins whined before Olivia said, “You could have given it to me!”

 

“No,” Charlotte correct, “It should have gone to me!  I’m your favorite sister, right?”  She asked with a pouty face.

 

Tom’s mother let out a deep sigh as she let the incident go, “Apparently Emma is Tom’s favorite sister.”

 

Emma beamed everyone with a smile, “Yup!”

 

Tom didn’t reply as he watched his evil little sister lick the frosting off her fork and went in for another bit.  The sounds of Emma's mouth munching on the cake filled the air.

 

After dinner was done, it was Tom’s turn for dishes.  He washed and cleaned all the plates.  He finally got something to eat, but it was just a little fork full and even that was hard to swallow.  When the choirs were done in the kitchen, he slowly started to walk up to his room.  As he passed by Emma’s room, with the door half open, Emma called out for him.  Tom paused and almost wanted to ignore her calls for him, but regretting what she might do, Tom headed into her room.

 

Emma was on her bed just casually reading what looked to be a beauty or teen magazine.  She didn’t even look up from her reading.

 

“What?”  Tom asked not able to hold back the grumble in his voice.

 

“Homework.”  Emma told him plainly.

 

“Oh,” Tom spoke, already forgetting her lie not even an hour ago.  “What did you need help with?  Which subject?”

 

Emma again, not looking up just pointed toward her desk as she kept reading, “All of it.”

 

“A-all of it,” Tom stuttered, “You need help with all your subjects?”

 

Finally Emma looked up from her work and gave him a dull look, “No.  I want you to finish ALL of my homework.”  Emma rolled her eyes, “It’s boring enough learning about it, I’m not going to waste my time on repeating it on paper for the teachers to grade.”

 

Tom wanted to groan at his sister’s words but finally just walked over and looked at the small stack of paper.  It was a lot of work…  this was going to take a few hours.  Tom started to work on his sister’s homework.   First was math.  Sure he graduated and passed freshman math, but it had been a few years, so he was kind of rusty on some of the material.  Any questions he asked his sister, she just shrugged and said, “You can figure it out.”  She wasn’t much help, Emma just continued to read her magazine while Tom did her homework.  By the time she was done reading, Tom still wasn’t done yet.  “Are you done yet?”  Emma asked sounding annoyed at his pace.

 

“Almost,” Tom spoke between girted teeth.

 

“You’re taking forever, I thought you passed freshman year,” Emma grumbled as she got off her bed.  “I’m going to get ready for bed.”  Emma left the bedroom and went to the bathroom.  Tom rolled his eyes at his bratty sister’s attitude toward him.  At least he was almost done.  Scribbling a little more down, Tom finished the homework and set the pencil down.

 

“Finally,” Tom sighed.

 

Emma came back just in time as Tom got up to leave his sister’s room.  “Wait,” Emma told him.

 

Tom stop walking and surprised a groan.  What now?

 

“I’ll be at track tomorrow,” Emma explained, “I want you to clean my room before I get home.”

 

“So what,” Tom complained, “I’m your slave now?”

 

Emma didn’t miss a beat, “Or, you can be smaller than my finger,” Emma retorted holding up the image on her phone for Tom to realize she was just one button away from sending the image to his mother’s phone.  

 

“… fine.”  Tom grumbled.

 

“Thought so,” Emma taunted.  “OH and don’t steal any of my underwear either, got it?”

 

 

 

 

 

Emma had a list of things she wanted Tom to do before she got home.  It first started with clean up her room.  Than it was have a snack ready for her.  Start a warm bath 10 minutes before she got home.  Than the list started to get longer before she got home.  He had to finish all her homework before dinner.  Any desserts or extra yummy food was always given to Emma.  That meant when they had Chinese food, she got his egg roll.  Tom would cover her night for dishes, if it were her night.  Finally he would have to always make sure her gym clothes and running shoes were cleaned and smelled fresh for the next day.  Tom hated this probably the most of all his choirs Emma had him doing.  Emma was an excellent runner, but she also pushed herself to the limit at practice.  That meant she sweated a lot.  Tom found out that her shoes had a very particular odor to them that just made him gag at the lightest sniff.  However he was forced to clean and defunk those shoes.  Tom found out after the first night that Emma’s shoes would always return to the horrible stinky stench after just one day of practice.  He didn’t know what Emma did to her shoes, but they could never seem to stay free of the putrid sweaty stench that seeped out from the insoles of her shoes. 

 

Normally a sane person would have just said no, but any protest that Tom did was meet with the same threat.  “Moooooom,” Emma would warning call out as she called out to their mother.

 

Tom would always cave at the last second as Emma prepared to reveal his dirty secret to his mother.  This wasn’t so bad… not as bad as being shrunken.  Tom would endure this punishment as long as it would take.  Heck maybe after a year or two Emma would give up and stop blackmailing him.  He would be going off to college by than, there was no way she would be able to blackmail him if he wasn’t home.  However 2 years was a long time, maybe too long for him to not crack under the constant commands his sister kept sneaking to him.  The question would be if she grew tired of ordering him around.  Tom wasn’t so sure, if he could take that chance.  Already it was wearing him down.

 

Tom had just finished defunking his sister’s shoes and the smell still lingered in his nose as he headed to his room.  He just wanted to lay down and go to sleep.  As tired as Tom was, it hadn’t even been a full week yet.  Flopping down on his bed he hardly heard his other sisters enter the doorway.

 

“Heeeeey Tooooom,” Olivia’s voice sang out at him.

 

“Mmmm, what,” Tom groaned not looking.  “Can’t you see I’m tired,” Tom complained not caring how he acted toward his other sisters.

 

“Olivia,” Charlotte complained, “He’s ignoring us.”

 

The whining in her voice was like a nail to Tom’s head.  “Ugh…” He sat up, “What?  What do you want,” He asked sounding pissed off but more tired than angry.  He looked toward his sisters and saw both girls grinning at him.  It was a similar look that Emma had, one that never sat well with Tom.

 

“We want you to clean our rooms tomorrow too,” Olivia told Tom with a grinning response.

 

“What?  Why the hell would I clean both your rooms,” Tom scoffed at the childish demand of his little sister.

 

“Cause,” Olivia remarked rocking back and forth on her heels, “Emma told us she’s got a bad naughty picture of youuuu,” Olivia cooed.

 

Tom froze, his next words at that comment were slow.  She wouldn’t… did Emma tell them?  “Wh-what are you talking about?  I don’t know what you-”

 

Charlotte giggled, “Emma said you would say that.  She also said,” Charlotte imitated Emma, “If you don’t listen to your sisters, you can be sure mom will shrink to the size of an acorn…”

 

Tom felt his heart slide deeper into his chest at those words.  She wouldn’t, would she?

 

“Jeez bro,” Olivia laughed, “What did you do?  Has to be something really naughty if it means mom’s going to shrink you.  What did you do, steal like $20 from her?”

 

“Soooo,” Charlotte called out, “Are you going to clean my room?  If so I would like you to change my bed sheets too.”

 

“OH!  Dust my room too,” Olivia added laughing, “I’m pretty sure it’s a little dusty and could use it.  Also,” Olivia snickered, “I want tomorrow’s night dessert, I heard mom is making pudding!”

 

Charlotte let out gasp, “Hey no fair I want two cups of pudding!”

 

Olivia stuck out her tongue, “Too bad I called it!”  The twins bickered as they started to leave Tom’s room.  The two girl’s voices slowly dying down as they went further down the hallway.  Leaving Tom who was feeling even more hopeless as now it wasn’t just one sister ordering him around, but three.  His life wouldn’t be the same.

 

 

 

 

 

Having to follow Emma’s commands was bad enough, but having to follow Charlotte and Olivia’s orders too was exhausting.  Tom couldn’t get any rest.  After one sister was done using him, one of the others would find him and give him a job to do.  Fetch a soda for Charlotte, once he got one Olivia wanted a sandwich.  By the time he was done making one, Emma would find him and order him to give her some pocket money for shopping with her friends.  Than Olivia would be coming around the corner wanting him to clip her nails.  Charlotte wanted a massage.  Emma needed someone to drive her to the mall, he had to carry every bag of clothing she bought with HIS money.  When he got home, Charlotte demand he do her homework, which would be followed up by the other two giving the same exact order.  Tom felt so used and exhausted.  Relearning the same stupid school subjects he passed a few years ago.  Luckily it wasn’t so bad after learning it the first time, but still it wasn’t a walk in the park.  

 

After a few more weeks of being his sister’s living servant, he was up to his neck in work and choirs.  He was single handily cleaning their rooms, the bathroom, doing the dishes, making snacks and food.  Probably the worse part was his mother’s lack of observation, or care.  The fact he was in the kitchen “helping” his sister with their night for cleaning dishes hit him hard.  Or making a quick snack for someone.  Heck anyone could see that he wasn’t enjoying it, but she never lifted an eyebrow rather than saying, “Oh what a nice brother you are.”  Tom wanted to scream at her or someone about this, but that would just bring up why he was doing it, and than the picture would be revealed.  Something that would lead to a worse fate than doing little labors for his siblings.

 

So this was Tom’s new life, being a butler for his three little sisters.  Doing menial jobs that he was commanded to do.  After the first few weeks, Tom sadly grew accustom to the sounds of one or two of his sisters calling out his name.  “Tom get me a drink.”  “Tom my feet are sore, rub them.”  “Tom do my homework.”  “Tom, where are my brownies, I wanted them 10 minutes ago.”  “Tom!  This is not what I wanted to drink!”  “TOM!  YOU DIDN’T WASH MY CLOTHES RIGHT!”  “TOM MY SHOES STILL SMELL!”

 

It was enough to make tom want to jump off the roof of the house.  Groaning and rolling his eyes at the millionth command he was given today, he headed to the kitchen to correct the mistake of mixing three ice cubes instead of two, which “watered” down Olivia’s soda.  He slowly but surely made what had to be the third cup of soda for his sister as he shuffled his feet toward the living room, waiting for another “mistake” with her desired drink.  Not enough soda to ice ratio?  Too close to room temperature? The wrong cup?  Tom didn’t know how but Olivia find a new way to call out his mistake.

 

Heading back to the living room, Tom headed over to the small couch that Olivia and Charlotte were sitting on.  Both twins watching TV as Tom handed the drink to Olivia.  To his utter shock and surprise, she took a sip, and didn’t complain.  Apparently he found the right balance for the drink.  Seeing his sister satisfied, Tom headed out of the room when he heard Olivia call out, “Where do you think your going.”

 

Tom fought back the words to argue and fight with the obnoxious words in his mouth, “To the kitchen.”

 

Charlotte spoke up next, “POPCORN.” She demanded.

 

“Yeah!”  Olivia chimed in, “We want popcorn.  Go make us some popcorn!”

 

Tom grumbled, “Fine.”  Heading back into the kitchen, Tom started to make a bowl of popcorn for his sisters.  When he returned he was surprised to see Emma standing by the couch watching TV too.  Handing the bowl of popped corn, Tom said, “here.”

 

“Mmmm,” Olivia said shoving a mouthful into her mouth.  “OH!”  She sputtered out as a few kernels came out of her mouth.  Something Tom was sure he would need to clean that up later.  “It’s on!”  The sudden remark made both sister scoot into the filled couch taking up more space than before.  They wiggled and took up the full amount of the couch as the “show” started to come on the TV screen.

 

Tom couldn’t care less about whatever show his little sisters were watching, instead he figured he might as well leave the siblings alone while he had some alone time with himself from the three.  Heading out of the room, he was suddenly stopped when Emma’s voice called out in a commanding voice.  “Tooom.”  Tom stopped walking and did his best not to glare at his evil sister as she called out for him.  “Come here,” She beckoned for him to come over to her side.  Tom was hesitant but finally shuffled over toward Emma.  “Take a seat,” She told Tom, pointing to the side of the couch near her feet.

 

Tom rolled his eyes.  Great, now he was going to be forced to endure some stupid thing that his sister had planned for him.  What would it be, clean her feet during the show?  Or maybe rub her back while she watched this girly drama show?  Tom huffed as he ended up sitting down, crossing his legs as he sat down on the ground next to the couch, “what now…” he muttered waiting for the stupid command to come next.

 

“Don’t move.”  Emma ordered.

 

Tom looked ahead at the TV, eyes just dazed and bored.  Waiting for his next stupid order- 

 

The back of Emma’s legs shuffled in front of Tom.  His eyes blinked and adjusted as his sister towered over him, her back presented toward him.  Her mini skirt hanging right at his eye level as her backside eclipsed the TV screen from view.  She took a quick look back before turning her head back toward the screen.  “You didn’t think I was going to sit on the floor, did you,” She asked not looking back with that comment.

 

Tom frowned at her words.  He was about to move to the side to make room, when Emma stepped backwards.  Tom felt his sister’s feet press down on his legs and pin them to the ground as she backed up on him.

 

Tom let out a cry of alarm at the weight of his sister standing on his legs when her backside came crashing down into his face.  His shouts of pain were cut off as Emma sat her back side right into his face.  Her skirt drawn over his open mouth before her weight was pushed into his face and sending his neck backwards.  Emma sat down directly on his head, her feet still pinning his legs to the ground as she slowly applied more and more weight to Tom’s face.  By the time all her weight was crushing his neck into his spine, he was unable to move as Emma kept his body straighten and pinned in a sitting position.  Tom’s arms shot up and grabbed and held onto Emma’s backside trying to push her off his weak face, but in doing so, his arms were forced to hold her weight up with his face and arms.  If Tom so much as let just a little pressure off his open hands, than Emma’s full weight would most likely snap his neck.  If he wanted to keep from breaking his collar bone, he would have to support Emma’s full body weight with his left and right hand, along with his face.  

 

“EMMMAAAA!”  Tom screamed a muffled cry into her backside as she wiggled her little back side to get comfy.

 

“Shhh!”  Emma ordered, “The show is starting.  Be a good chair and shut up,” She let out a laugh that was accompanied by the other two’s giggles in the room.

 

“How’s it feel,” Olivia asked Emma.  “Is he comfy?”

 

Emma moved slightly backwards pushing Tom’s protesting head back even more, rubbing his face deeper into her rear, “Ehhh, it’s okay.  Kind of bumpy.”  Emma told her.

 

Charlotte giggled, “Big bro is just a human chair now.  Thankfully we got our snacks first right,” Charlotte laugh was followed by the crunching of what Tom could only assume was the handful of popcorn.  

 

“Gut uff mu,” Tom groaned as he tried to throw his sister off him, however she was too heavy.  Tom wasn’t an athletic kid, and having someone easily his body weight and maybe a little more, suddenly pin him to the ground wasn’t helping.  His neck screamed in pain and his arms felt like they were going to snap from his sister’s body weight.  Tom couldn’t get his legs to unfold as Emma kept her feet planted firmly on his knees.  His bowed legs were unable to bend upward.  He was literally stuck here until Emma moved her fat ass off his face.  Which didn’t seem like it was going to be anytime soon.

 

Tom’s cries and protest were either too muffled or no one in the room cared what he had to say as Emma kept her backside firmly planted on the top of his face.  His forehead to his chin mashed into her butt as her skirt and ass warped around his face as she slowly molded her body around him.  Emma for the most part didn’t move much, she kept her buttocks pushing down into Tom.  Tom’s hand kept her butt cheeks from enclosing all the way around his face, but his arms were getting tired.  It wouldn’t be long before they gave out from holding his sister’s body weight up.  “Emmmmaaaaaaa,” Tom groaned into her butt, “I can’t… I can’t-”

 

A blast of hot air stabbed at Tom’s throat and nose as Emma ripped a silent but deadly fart in his face.  The sudden gust of hot air was too surprising for Tom to recognize it on it’s own.  It took a few seconds before the stench crawled further up his nostrils and into his brain.  The stink than told him what happened.  Tom let out a disgusted howl while his body shook.  However rather than giving Emma a slight jostling from below, Tom couldn’t move anymore.  He was subjected to Emma’s gas attack.  Tom let out a horrible sound as Emma snorted, and chuckled.   Tom wasn’t sure if she was laughing at him or the TV, but it felt like it was directed at him.

 

Coughing after Emma’s fart, Tom groaned from the strain and lack of fresh air after such a rancid smelling stench.  Still Emma didn’t get up off his face.  In fact if anything after the silent fart, it seemed she was more intent on staying seated.  Tom’s arms shook as he tried to lift Emma off his face, or at least separate his nose from her back side.  A slight gap between Emma’s ass and Tom’s face opened up, and the fresh air of clean and fart free oxygen flowed between Emma butt and Tom’s face.  Tom taking as much needed air in as he could while letting out a weak gasp.

 

This lasted for a good half second before Emma’s overbearing weight nearly shattered his wrist as he was forced to drop Emma back down on his protesting face.  Colliding his nostrils back into her butt and eyes shrouded in the darkness caused by her booty.  Emma either didn’t notice Tom was lifting her up, or just didn’t care.  She respectively continued to watch her TV show not feeling much sympathy for her brother underneath her.

 

After the first 15 minutes or so, Tom found he could alternate his arms and face, switching between which part of his body to hold the blunt of his sister’s weight with.  That would give parts of his body time to rest and recharge, without having his neck and back give out from his sister’s crushing ass.  However for Tom’s legs, being stepped on and sitting crossed legged, he felt them lose feeling a while ago.  His sister’s heels and the flat of her feet kept them pinned down and unmoving.  Tom literately couldn’t feel anything past his knees.  It would be a miracle if he would be able to stand anytime soon.  The sleeping limbs sent shooting spikes of sharp pain up his body letting him know that they wanted to move but were unable to.  

 

Tom wished this was the worse of it, but his sister was cruel.  It seemed she didn’t just have to fart just once but multiple times.  Each one ranging from different degrees.  Quick and short burst, spewing the gas with a slightly mocking tone at him.  Other times long and hissing like leaks of hot fumes that would slowly crawl over his face.  Those were the worse, as Tom would let out muffled cries of help and objection at the new smell slowly blossoming out of Emma’s butt crack.  He could feel the warm air slowly moving toward his nose and than that’s when the scent would hit his sniffer.  Emma must have been enjoying this because she never once apologized to him.  She just continued to use him as a chair, letting little gas bombs escape while she watched TV.

 

It didn’t take too much longer after the toots, that Tom learned to breath with his mouth wide open.  To suck in air the best he could with his mouth and not nose.  That way he didn’t have to smell the foul air that kept escaping his sister’s ass.  However it didn’t stop her from farting.  It seemed every few minutes a sputter or vibration came from above Tom.  It was disgusting beyond belief.  A feeling he swore he would constantly feel on his face from now on.

 

Things only got worse when he heard Emma announce, “I need to use the bathroom, but I don’t want to miss anything.”  Tom felt his face scrunch up in disgust at the thought of his sister using the bathroom and what he was presented with was just a sample or taste of what was going to come out of her back side.

 

“You better hurry up during the next commercial,” Olivia remarked.  “The big reveal is coming next, and you DON’T want to miss it.”

 

Charlotte chimed in, “Yeah, this is the season finale, it’s suppose to be a big twist.”

 

“Well now I definitely don’t want to leave,” Emma complained as she started to shift on top of Tom.

 

Tom felt his knees scream in pain as Emma started to stand up.  Tom felt the cool refreshing air hit his face and his tired arms lowering down from his head as Emma lifted her backside off of Tom’s head.  Tom let out a deep gasp with his mouth as he took in whatever clean fresh air he could.  Durring his mid inhale, Tom’s eyes opened and to his complete horror he watched as Emma quickly reached behind her.  She flipped her mini skirt up, flashing her underwear to him.  Her fingers hooked around the lining of her undergarment and yanked them down, revealing her unclothed booty.  Tom’s open mouth was of pure shock and confusion as he was still gasping for air.  Emma wasted no time as her backside came back downward, while holding up her miniskirt.

 

“Noo-” Tom let out as his hands barely had time to come up as Emma plopped her bare butt down on his face.  

 

The room was silent besides Tom’s muffled cries and protested redoubled now that his sister’s naked ass was effectively covering his forced open mouth.  His gaping maw was wide open and couldn’t be shut as Emma’s butt held it pried open.  The sound of the TV playing in the background filled the room, but neither of the twins were saying anything.  If they noticed Emma putting her ass on Tom’s face, they didn’t comment.

 

Tom’s sore and tired body tried to find the source of energy to escape, to run away or throw Emma off of him, but he was too weak.  How he didn’t collapse now was a miracle on it’s own.  Struggling and trying to pry his sister off of him, Tom felt his body grow cold when a gurgle was heard and he felt Emma shifting on top of him.  The gurgling rumble echoed over his face.  Tom let out a horrified scream upward and tried to turn his face away from his sister, but her backside had him firmly gripped.

 

Than it happened.  Emma gave no warning, no verbal hint as to when, only the sign of her body starting to tense up let Tom know what was happening.  The feeling of something wrong and off hit Tom when Emma tensed up and started to relax her backside.  It was only now that Tom felt beads of sweat rolling down his neck and body.  It didn’t take too long till something touched the inside of his mouth.  The taste and smell filled his mouth as Tom let out a high pitched scream for mercy, that went unheard.  Tom felt Emma starting to shit in his mouth.  The object going unhindered as he couldn’t close or move his face away.  Emma stayed firmly planted on top of his face as she dropped her log of poo.  The sausage like object went the only way it could, downward as it went mostly uninterrupted, especially with Tom’s widen throat releasing a blood curling scream.  The moment the foreign object started to get lodged in his throat, Tom had to stop screaming.  It was threatening to chock him if he kept it up.  He had only one choice, gag down the object so he could breath.  The hot nasty gunk crawling down his throat was slowly pushed and gulped down.  Tom wouldn’t be able to tell, but he was sure his throat was bulging at the shape of the object being passed.  As horrible large as the first release was, the second wasn’t so bad.  The size, however, was not the issue it was the fact that it was dropped in his mouth.  The longer it stayed in Tom’s jaw the more he could distinguish what it was.  He felt his body shake as he wanted to throw up right there, but he couldn’t.  It was like his body knew it wouldn’t end well for him as Emma stayed seated on his face.  She let a few farts empty into his disgusted mouth, but refused to get off Tom.  The longer Emma sat on Tom the more he felt the last bit of Emma’s dung make it’s way toward the slight inclined hole the first went.  Inevitably it soon joined the rest of Emma’s bowel movement and Tom could do nothing except support Emma who let out a laugh at the show she was watching… or maybe it was at Tom’s fate.

 

Finally after Tom felt his body weaken to the point he was felt his going to pass out and die, Emma got up off him.

 

“That was amazing.  I wonder what their going to do next season,” Emma spoke as she pulled up her underwear back under her miniskirt.  Tom collapsed gagging and coughing and spitting.  He wanted to puke.  The feeling of sludge already crawling upward.  

 

Tom made a disgusted sound as he tried to get his weakened and paralyzed legs moving.  They were still asleep so Tom was crawling across the floor, unable to stand.  He wanted to reach the kitchen for the trash can, but only made it to the sink.  Before he could think otherwise, everything came out of his mouth as he dove for the kitchen sink.  Tom heaved and puked, vomiting everything out of his gut and into the sink.  Hitting the water he watched the sink act like the toilet he was just used as… the mess slowly draining down the sink pipe.  Tom dry heaved one more time before finding he couldn’t anymore.

 

His sisters didn’t bother him as he continued to look into the sink praying he got all the nasty shit out of himself.  

 

 

 

 

Tom laid in bed.  He refused to leave his room the rest of the night.  His mother went to check on him, but he told her he wasn’t feeling good.  After setting some soup and fizzy soda on his bed stand, she left him in peace.  Luckily his sister did the same, not bothering giving him anymore orders.  Instead, Tom was left to his own weary self, glumly dwelling with what had transpired this afternoon.  Tom didn’t know if he slept or was awake all night, he just knew that the next time he opened his eyes it was morning.  The sound of the bathroom door closing filled the silent air.  Tom sighed, feeling a little better that yesterday was over.

 

Rolling over in his bed he looked at the cold soup and flat soda.  Sipping the soda he was glad it help erase some of the memories of Emma and the linger taste that clung to his mouth.  Laying back down Tom tried to think of what to do.  There was no way he could tell his mom without Emma using her image to get back at him.  Mutual destruction and all…

 

“What the fuck,” Tom said hopelessly unsure what to do.

 

There was a soft creek as he heard his door open.

 

It was Charlotte she was standing in the door way looking a little nervous.

 

Tom felt like he should yell at her or say something mean, but he couldn’t.  “What?”

 

“Tom… I need help,” She said sounding worried.

 

“Help?  What do you need help for?’

 

“Well…” Charlotte said as she slowly walked into the room and closing the door.  She got closer to Tom.  “Olivia… she’s in the bathroom.”

 

Tom frowned.  “Okay… and??”

 

“I need to go too…” Charlotte complained.  “She’s going to take forever and I have to go pee.  So… can you be a big bro and let me use you like Emma did the other day?”

 

Before Tom could say anything Charlotte stood in the center of the room and continued, “Emma said if you refuse, mom wont be the only person getting the picture.  She’s going to send it to everyone at school, so there’s no way you wont get shrunk.”  The look on Charlotte’s face was one of pure victory as she knew that Tom had no choice now.  If there was anyway that his mother even thought of sparing him from shrinking, there would be at least one or two others out there that would think otherwise.  He was doomed.  Charlotte giggled at the look on his petrified face, “Now… I got to pee, so,” Charlotte pointed at the floor in front of her, “Be a good big brother- ops, I mean toilet.  Be a good toilet and open up...”