- Text Size +

THUMB 

 

THUMB 

 

THUMB 

 

"Everyone run for their lives!"

 

"she's huge!"

 

yeah you might be wondering. Why my whole school is screaming to the top of their lungs as I walk toward the football field where everyone is. It's a long story everything will make more sense after I explain it. Hi my name is Lauren. I am an average tall teenager 5'11", light brown hair, and a pretty gorgeous body. Let me take you back where it all started. 

 

Buzz 

 

Buzz 

 

Buzz 

 

"HeLlo" Lauren says with a groggy voice 

 

"yo get up, today is gonna be the coolest night" her friend Cameron says

 

"It's 9am, the party is not till 8pm" 

 

"soooooo I wannna hang out before we go"

 

lauren was not much of a morning person but, her friend Cameron was definitely a morning person. Lauren on the other hand was just coming off another party. She was a little hung over so, she definitely wants to get more sleep. 

 

"We can but, let's do a little later I got some things I need to do"

 

"what, like sleep" 

 

"yes, and eat"

 

when Lauren said that her stomach gave out a loud growl. 

 

"Speaking of that let me call you back I don't know if I need to eat or I need to throw up" Lauren said

 

"always partying so hard never have time for me"

 

"oh shut up not like you're any better"

 

"you're right feel better bitch"

 

"Thanks bitch" 

 

They both laugh and hang up the phone. Lauren gets up and heads to the bathroom turns out she did need to throw up. Maybe after a drink I'll feel better Lauren says to her self. Lauren heads downstairs to an empty house because her parents and her sister were on a trip for the weekend. Lauren makes toast and chugs Gatorade. Well I feel a lot better Lauren says. Lauren then hunkers down and takes a nap on the couch. 

 

 

 

(4 hours later)

 

Lauren wakes up to a barrage of messages on her phone and three missed calls from Cameron. This girl can just not have any patients. Rather than calling Cameron, Lauren just text Cameron hey sorry had to sleep it off. I think I'm just gonna chill in the house until the party I'll meet you on the tracks at like 7 PM. Cameron responds with OK. She's definitely mad at me Lauren says to her self. 

 

(7 PM one hour before the party)

 

Lauren is already to go she's wearing UGG boots, skinny jeans, and a T-shirt. Lauren starts walking to the tracks where she sees Cameron standing there waiting for her. Cameron is also 5'11" that's why their friends they both have tall problems. They both see each other and hug each other. 

 

"Oh my God you look so beautiful" Cameron said

 

"no you" Lauren says happy 

 

"let's head down to the party"

 

"hope there are tall boys"

 

"we all know we're gonna be stuck with the short ones"

 

"tall girl problems" they say together

 

Lauren and Cameron walk down into the woods where the party was starting. When they got down the only people there were people they didn't know. The area was beautiful it had a creek with a waterfall. And plenty of logs everywhere to sit. Lauren and Cameron found a log to themselves and they sat and wait for more of their friends to show up. Everyone who was there already was short so it look like two giant skyscrapers walking in.

 

"Yo guess what I got" Cameron says 

 

"What are you got" Lauren Replies

 

"A limited edition alcoholic drink"

 

"wow I thought those were all sold out"

 

"I know but I know someone who had some so I bought some should we start early"

 

"Let's do it"

 

Cameron gives Lauren one of the cans. Before Cameron opened hers she let Lauren chug hers to see how it tasted. After Lauren took her first hug her face lit up and she ended up chugging the entire thing. Cameron watched in amazement. 

 

"whatever guy gets you is going to be lucky" Cameron says

 

"or girl" Lauren says with a wink 

 

After just a few minutes Lauren started to feel a little weird. Lauren grabbed Cameron without telling her anything and they both walked to a private area. Lauren started to grab her stomach like she was in pain. But she wasn't in pain she just felt really weird. 

 

"Are you all right" Cameron says

 

Lauren didn't answer she sat in front of a tree for a sec. She wanted to see if she needed to throw up again because she chugged a drink too fast. Or even that there was something in the drink that she's having a allergic reaction to. Lauren and then stands up again now something was really weird. Usually Lauren sees Cameron Eye 2 Eye now she was looking at the top of her forehead. 

 

"Man those UGG boots make you look tall" Cameron says

 

"are you sure it's the UGG boots I feel like I just grew" Lauren says nervously

 

then Lauren started to feel normal again. 

 

"Wow that was so weird" Lauren says with relief 

 

Cameron then looks at Lauren again. She didn't say anything but, she was too nervous to tell her yeah I think she grew about 3 inches. With that Lauren fell to the ground again with the pain. 

 

"Lauren Lauren what's up"

 

"it's happening again"

 

with that Cameron saw Lauren grow slowly. Lauren didn't know she was growing because she had her eyes shut with the pain she started to feel. The private area where they were you couldn't see where the party was so no one could see what was going on. Lauren started to grow more and more good thing her clothes were going with her. Cameron was still too scared to say anything Lauren was getting so big she wasn't going to be able to talk to her if she stood up. Cameron thought of the one thing to do she jumped on her back and crawled up to her shoulder so when she stood up she will be on her. After about a minute Lauren stood at 50 feet tall. The pain finally went away and Lauren opened her eyes. She thought she was looking at a miniature collage of sticks. When she heard at her left ear. 

 

"Lauren don't move I am on your shoulder you are not gonna believe this but you are a giant now"

 

Lauren sat really still on her hands and knees. She looked over to her left to see Cameron hanging onto her left shoulder. Cameron just looked at her and said

 

"hey beautiful"