- Text Size +

Lauren stared at Cameron on her shoulder. Lauren thought she was dreaming at first or that Cameron gave her some thing that was making her trip. Lauren then pinched herself and she realized that she wasn't dreaming. Lauren thought about standing up but she didn't want to get any attention so she stayed low. 

"Oh my God you are so big. how did this happen." said Cameron

"I don't know I just had that stupid drink and now I'm huge" Lauren Replies 

Lauren felt really scared a lot of things were going through her mind. Thank God she didn't grow in the middle of the party she would've started a panic. Lauren started going over all her options should she go home, should she stay in place and ask for help. She had no idea what to do. Cameron on the other hand was kind of enjoying what was going on. She couldn't believe that her best friend was now a giantess. She honestly wants to test her out but she couldn't ask her something that crazy. I mean she just grew and we don't even know why she grew.

"I don't know what to do Cameron"

"we should enjoy the party"

"enjoy the party how am I gonna do that Im huge"

Lauren started to cry. Cameron kind of felt bad saying that she was trying to incline that she was big now and she could do whatever she wants. She does understand if she was in her situation she would have no idea what to do too. Cameron thought it would be hilarious if Lauren stood up and started walking toward the party and made everyone scared. It would be one hell of a show. I got to make her do that Cameron says to her self. Lauren was still crying with the tears that she was making it was like there was a river below her. 

"Lauren you need to calm down I'm here for you" Cameron says 

"I can't go to the party now I don't even think I can go outside this woods" Lauren says sobbing

"Sure you can maybe if I told the party that you were coming maybe you wouldn't make them scared. Honestly I think they would think it would be cool"

"you think so"

"there's only one way to find out"

Cameron slid down Lauren's back off her butt onto the floor. Cameron told Lauren give her three minutes to tell everyone that she was coming and not to be worried. Little did Lauren now Cameron was not going to tell anyone. As Cameron got down to the party a lot more boys were there and they started staring at her. Some of them started to hit on her and she would just respond with you have no idea what is coming. The boys were just look at her as if she was crazy. Three minutes past and Lauren knew it was time to head down. Lauren started to stand up pushing up on tree branches and anything else that got in her way. When she finally fully stood up she could see over the trees and see the train tracks in the highway that was about a mile away. Lauren took her first step very slowly. 

Thumb 

Thumb 

Thumb 

The ground started to shake. Cameron started bursting out laughing as everyone at the party thought it was an earthquake. It didn't take long for Lauren to reach them probably only three steps. Cameron saw Lauren coming up fast. As one of the boys at the party screams "what the hell is that" . Lauren just kept getting closer she thought it was just one of the boys messing around with her. Cameron was just about to scream something when she noticed before Lauren was going to take her last step. There was a boy standing with his back turned to Lauren. With headphones on playing with his game system. As Lauren was taking that final step she didn't notice the boy underneath her shoe. Cameron watched as Lauren put her foot down and completely smooshed the boy. 

"Woah" Cameron says 

Lauren then looks down at the party and says "hey everyone". everyone there saw her crush the boy and everyone started to scream. They started to scream she's evil, someone call for help, Run, and don't hurt me. Lauren still thinking it was a joke she wanted to play along with the joke so she lifted her foot above the most people she could at the party. And pretend it that she was going to bring her foot down. Lauren kind of was enjoying it and so was Cameron. Everyone at the party stood still because they thought if they started to run Lauren would crush them. Cameron did put her arms up to signal her to pick her up. So Lauren reach down and grabbed Cameron and brought her to her face. Lauren looked at Cameron with a big grin as if she was having a lot of fun. 

"You're so cute right now" Lauren says

"I am cute, you should see you right now" Cameron Replies

"did you tell all the people at the party to act scared"

"No why" 

"oh so they did it on their own"

"nope"

"so you're telling me you never told them I was going to come"

Cameron couldn't hold in her laughter. Lauren did not think it was funny she just literally embarrassed herself by it telling the party that she was going to crush all of them. In the time of Lauren starting to be mad at Cameron. Lauren stomach started to growl and one of the guys at the party said "that can't be good".