- Text Size +

    Pfffft

    The primitive woman brought the full force of her large posterior back down on her tiny prisoner, releasing a gentle poot as soon as her anus was once again mere millimeters above him. She laughed heartily as she felt him squirm, choking in the miasma of her gas. Once she felt his squirming die down, she lifted up one of her glutes and focused her stomach on breaking wind again to cause this tiny creature more suffering, and in turn cause herself great amusement.

    Danny never, ever expected that things would turn out this way when he finally cracked time travel. He never thought that his quick little test jump to the past would send him significantly farther back than anticipated. He had no way back, not having made the proper emergency countermand preparations with his colleagues out of fear that they would try and steal his thunder as the first humans to time travel. Danny also never anticipated the fact that time traveling far into the past would cause him to shrink down to a size no larger than that of a roach.

    To top off this set of unusual circumstances, he didn’t expect to get eaten by a rabbit. Luckily for him, the rabbit was in a rush and didn’t bother chewing. The rabbit also died some minutes later, having been caught and killed by a much larger predator. Danny thought he was safe when a giant, beautiful primitive woman tore the rabbit open and found him inside it. Unfortunately, to her, he was even easier prey than the rabbit. He somehow managed to scurry away when she tried to pop him in her mouth like the occasional uncooked entrails she savored, but his freedom was short-lived. In trying to give chase to such a tiny creature, she tripped and fell on her butt. It just so happened that he was right under her at the time of impact. She discovered a new, pleasant sensation. The little creature who had found himself lodged partially inside her anus would wriggle around and make her discover a very euphoric feeling. Then, just a few seconds later, when she felt a rumbling in her gut as her last meal finished digesting, she discovered how fun it was to fart on the pathetic bug.

    And so, Danny had spent the last few minutes on the stone floor pinned down by her massive rear and being forced to take in the smell of what her body had done with her last meal… what her body would do with him if he didn’t get away. He spent what felt like an eternity but was in reality only a few seconds trying to gather his bearings and get the strength to flee. He fearfully stared at her bulging anus and awaited the next puff of gas to exit her colon and assault his senses. She pushed out a silent one, baking him with its heat, and moments later cut loose a thunderous roar. The rough diet of a hunter-gatherer didn’t seem to agree with her belly, and Danny had to pay for that. She brought her meaty ass cheeks back down, trapping him under her musky butthole yet again. He was starting to get used to the cycle. Maybe he might able to break it soon.

    All of a sudden, the huntress felt nature calling. It was time for her to do business. She had an interesting idea. The ruthless woman stood up and picked Danny up, keeping a tight grip to make sure she wouldn’t lose him. She headed to her favorite spot she used to relieve herself. With her free hand, she dug out a hole for her feces and dropped Danny in. She gave him what he thought was a smirk, turned around and squatted, giving him a good look of her spread ass. She let out another rank fart, possibly the loudest one all day, and started pushing out a turd. Danny desperately tried to climb his way out of the hole, but it was too late. The turd broke off as it was halfway out of her rectum and smacked Danny down to the bottom of the hole. The other half of the turd pinned him down and covered all but his head, which was perfectly positioned to watch the next log slowly but surely descend upon him. His cries for help went completely unheard as her shit eclipsed him. She dropped some more coils of poop before she felt like she was finished. The woman turned around and buried her steaming pile, sparing no thought for the little plaything suffocating under her feces. He had served his purpose in her discovery of sadistic pleasure, and she would not be needing him again. After all, there were plenty of tiny creatures she could prey on. Danny’s consciousness faded away shortly afterwards. The stench prevented coherent thoughts in his last moments. No thoughts were had about what a shitty time traveler he ended up being, or about how his legacy amounted to little more importance than any other bug who ended up as a larger predator’s food, or plaything.