- Text Size +
Background:

Near the city of Tokyo in the year 2020, a specialized school of females was formed called Kouji Academy. This school didn't seem like anything different from any other, but little did the students there know there was something of a much dire proportions pulling the strings of the school. A group of millarty scientists were able to convince the school broad and principle in testing an experimental drug known as Murabou aka “Purple Cell” on the students. The drug is said to use an odd genetically method that seems react to the DNA code. The chromosomes are mostly affected as the tests had shown making odd and different results in both male and female subjects. However, due to most of the test subjects that were injected with the substance would surcome an unstable reaction that sometimes become dire results, the project was banned. Using their former research they realized that a subject who is still young of age has the highest success rate in healthy cells they moved secretly with this new plot. Testing it on those near adulthood would most likely insure the best results since the body is still growing and will find it easier to accept the change in the body.

The school opened a new food policy for the young students that would promote students to getting free food in the cafeteria. Of course this was their method of injecting their drug into the specimens of the student body. After a few years of the new school forming they resumed to feed the age group selected the Murabou. The school began to make record breaking results in physical feats, mental feats and sports. The drug seemed to have worked, the scientists were pleased with the physical and mental abilities of the female cases. Still needing a few more years to make sure of any bad side effects might come from the aftermath of being exposed to this drug, they waited. Plotting to take the infected graduates into their military, they lurked to finalize the results only at first putting only a pinhead amount in the food given each day. As time began to crack down on the scientists they were forced to increase the doses to get faster results but what happened is something even the greatest test analysis could never foresee....


Episode 1
The Kurayami

Beyond the restricted signed doors in the back of the the kitchen, a out of place man sits poking and prodding food stuffs with odd looking interments. Measuring with squinting eyes and thick glasses, injecting a odd color of purple fluids drug into the food of the cafeteria. Making sure of an exact dose of the stuff was used sweat would appear on his brow from the unethical stress he is subjected to do. Needing to get more supplies to resume his work he leaves the room, exiting through the kitchen area not noticing the door still opened behind him. A student helper enters the kitchen area a little later then normal as she prepares her normal routine for dinner. Staggering is a hurry she looks to place the food in the tray under the glass but fails to find the last one. Seeing the back door open, she glances in to take a look.
“This is odd”, the young ladies says to herself. Walking into the room that looks more like a lab then a cooking area. Eyes glancing upon the few devices that has numbers and red to blue colors in with a tilted head. A tray of food lay upon the table, the small still fresh yet repulsive to her.

“Shrimp and cucumber salad. Yuck!“, spoken in a disgusted face, tongue popping out in agreement. Getting closer as to put it up he is halted by curiosity. A Deep purple vial or liquid shimmers in the rooms dim light. Eyes glimmered to the sight as she lips the words -pretty- in her head. This was quickly interrupted by the sound of a door slamming just outside the room.
“Shit!”, she exclaimed making a sudden movement accidentally having he hip nudge the table just enough to knock the vial over and into the tray. Looking back, quickly noticing the error she grabs the glass contain out of the metal potted tray and back onto the stand where it was held.

“What are you doing here, Ms. Furukai.”, A male yet familiar voice speaking behind her.
Gluping and knowing trouble was going to brew she takes the tray in her hands and turns.

“Oh, Mr. Gato. Looks like the last food tray.”, she blurts as he begins to casually exit.

“What did I tell you about entering here.”, A cold glare from the middle age man gazes upon the young girl. Unnerved at her situation, the rumor of this man being some type of weirdo echoing in her head. Staring in a type of fear, an unsettling moments pass quietly. The sound computerized chimes echos outside of the room, the lunch bell has rung .

“I am sorry Mr. Gato, would happen again!”, Yelling with a bowed head, hurrying a shuffle out the door, bumping into him as she goes.

Gato only looked back at her before saying, “We test the food in here, Ms. Furukai.”, Smiling as he believe this would be his best excuse. “We test to make sure the food is up to standards and don't want something bad to happen if it get contaminated by unsanitary hands.”

Thinking she understand she nods back to him with a blush and a smile.

“Sorry again, Mr. Gato.”, forgetting complete of the mistake that was made she places the tray in it's place as the students begin a mad rush in the side cafeteria doors for the plates.

A group of girl students in particular enters through the swinging door would make their way to the cafeteria as per their normal route. Rolling eyes from some and whispers from -the popular- clicks staring at the three punk like goth chicks. Thick eye make-up, dye stricken hair, glasses to match with a pair of thick combat boots upon the tiled floor.

One name flowed upon the three's heads, Kurayami. Ky`ishi the ring leader of this little reject group. Blond hair with black bangs, a dyed black school uniform and a sarcastic smirk to match the attitude. Aggressive and bitchy, Ky'ishi always seems to get what she wants and has no problem forcing others to do what she orders. Miyuu, normal looking compared to the other two but has been an outcast due to a few different factors. A geeky like voice and the intelligence that can only be matched by the teachers themselves made it hard to make friends. Finally the most avoided person in the school, Rei. Speaking wasn't a volatility action for this one, only speaking when the time seems needed or required. A angry face always her demeanor, having chains around her arms and a pierced lip. Like Ky'ishi, she never followed the school's dress code but never has been questioned about it after the rebellious and violent tempters arose. Teachers just let the manner slide for this two just to avoid more issues since Ky'ishi's mother was wealthy and also a big supporter of the privately funding school system.

"I am sooo hungry", Miyuu proclaimed in her over dramatic way as her hands grip her tray, wiggling impatiently. The other two, not in any rush at all would catch up behind her just as someone would butt into line just in front of them.

"Hey..." Miyuu's low toned voice spoke up in recoil. At first not realizing who it was she would look up to view the intruder. “Chizo...”.,. her lips would stutter. The culprit was none other then the school captain of the volleyball team Chizoko Arai. Her near ad-nomral amazon features would make anyone a little scared to be in her presence. Being she was almost a foot taller then the more fragile Miyuu, she would gulp hard to her situation. The mini giantess dropped her view to look down upon the scared eyes.

"Did you say something, little bug?" the preppy voice spoke down, a hand resting up her side of her her firm features. Squeaking a little in response to the question, Ky'ishi would cut herself between the two. Her big mouth would shoot off almost instantly at Chizoko. Being only a little shorter then her, she had little fear of her or anyone for that manner.

"Get to the back of the line!" she demanded to the volleyball queen. The other students seemed a bit shocked to such a response and stare to the confrontation. Chizoko looking at the faces of her fellow classmates with tsks to the disrespectful remark from Ky'ishi. Smirking, Chizoko eyes look at the food trays on the steel table, as if looking for something in particular. Seeing the most disgusting food article upon the lot her grin widen. Moments later laughs would bellow as the short haired Ky'ishi has her face slammed into the smelly pile of mush.

"You shouldn't talk with you mouth full you little shit." Chizoko said in a smug way. Gasping to get air as mouth fulls of the stuff becomes disgested unwillingly. The bully would let go of the salad faced girl's hair mocking her with the words "goth freak”. Emotions began to brew inside of Ky'ishi as she gets her face free and about to deliver a punch towards the bitch. Instead a smaller arm promptly gripped and held back the attack.

"Stop!" Miyuu screamed, "Remember what happened last time ?" Pausing as the students cheer on Chizoko as if she was already the victor of this fight. Ky'ishi starts a fight of words throwing some badly directed insults at the slightly towering lady, which made the students laugh and get even more into the scene. During the exchange of bickering words, Rei filled up her plate on the tray casually, as if nothing was going on behind her. Oddly enough the content of the plate was all from the salad that Ky'ishi had her face firmly implanted into.

The fighting would cool down quickly as someone from the back would yell out “Teacher!”, The two verbal combatants end with a humph and almost cross their arms in sync as the female gym teacher enters the room. Taking a napkin to the pissed off face of Ky'ishi, she wiped off the mush that still remained.

The teacher did not catch any part of the conflict from before would just walked between the tables in a military fashion as if to ensure order. The temporally truced girls exchanged glares before going there separate ways once they gathered their food portions. Made their way to the normal tables, Rei had already been sitting there eating her salad with eyes closed and little spoon scoops. The face of Rei did not seem to be one of enjoyment as she forced the food down her throat. The two girls settling down in the bench seats when the fowl smell would hit them.

“Oh my God Rei! ”, Miyuu would say holding her nose to evade the stench, “What are you eating?”

Not replying to the question she would remain completely silent, filling her mouth with the odd tasting meal and forcing it to her stomach.

“Ah..” Ky'ishi would hesitate in disgust, having much experience with that smell as of lately, “Why the hell are you eating that shit ? Wasn't my face in that?”

The eyes of Rei remained closed as the small scoops to her mouth would not seem to even pause for a moment. A twitch in the eye to show extreme concentration of her eating. Deciding not speak for the rest of lunch period they would eat their meals in a rather peaceful manner, reflecting their minds on the events that had occurred only moments ago. The computerized bell chimed once again to end the meal time. Most of the people began to stand up and shuffle towards their classroom just as the 3 finished their dinner.

"Damn", Miyuu spoke suddenly, "I forgot, Genji is meeting me at after school today." Sighing to herself,

"That little guy that works part time in the library?" Ky'ishi perks a brow with her own question, "Isn't her like 25 or something?" Miyuu, rather unimpressed with a curled lip to the words as she would take in a breath deep.

"He is 21 and very mature..." Catching herself in her own words she would promptly add on, "and we are just friends anyways. He is helping me with my history lessons."

"Since when did you need help with anything school related?" the sly eyes viewing upon the face of the defending girl. Rei, fork hanging from her mouth just stands up grabbing the tray. Without a word spoken to either of them she wanders off to lay the plastic board in its proper place and dishes to the table in the front as if it was routine. The other girls watches Rei move away from them before Miyuu's stands up getting just her plate in hand.

"Anyways.." Miyuu whispered before speaking slowly. "I need to get some food for the poor guy. He goes to college then comes directly here to work and doesn't even have time to get a decent meal." Making her way to the trays only to see the shrimp glomp was all that was left. Scooping into a plastic container a loud “Arg!” noise came from Ky'ishi as she hopped up to land on her thick leather soles of her boots.

"Jesus Miyuu!" she screamed out in the near empty room, "You trying to kill him instead ?" Ignoring the response from her friend she would just place down her backpack getting out some plastic wrap. When no one behind the counter was looking she wrapped the plate and all up in it, placed it in her book bag.

"Hush, Ky'ishi." Miyuu's eyes scanned the room as if to see if anyone seen her. "You know it's against the rules to bring this food outside of the cafeteria. I just don't want to get in trouble, OK?"

"Let's just hurry and get back to class. We don't have much time left." Ky'ishi announced abruptly and took the lead to the classroom. Miyuu nodded and quickly followed in behind her, gripping the book bag to her chest as they moved.

On the way to their classrooms they came across Rei, who had just came out of the bathroom. The two others looked to her, as she was looking rather ill.

"I knew you would get sick. I bet you through it all back up huh?" Ky'ishi proclaimed pointing as finger at the pale 5'3" girl. Rei paused for a moment looking to floor near Ky'ishi's feet. Her face seemed to remain in that weakened state as she doesn't reply to the comment.

"Good!" she yelled as she dropped her hand to her side. The hand brushed against side of her own skirt watching Rei's lowered gaze. "Listen to me next time!" She demanded after a short pause. Miyuu chuckled as Rei nodded submissively. Ky'ishi winked at Miyuu before they moved ahead to their classrooms leaving Rei who watched them walk away before taking her own leave to her classroom.

Bell rang hours later, the mass would escape the wall of their school like a prisoner from jail. The girls met at their normal place at the panic table under a large tree in the schoolyard. Ky'ishi sighed as she sat on top of the table, the others sat on the bench where Ky'ishi had her feet upon. Licking her black painted lips she reached into her pocket to pull out a pack of smokes.

"Gez Ky, I thought you quit already?" Miyuu would blurt out in a concerned voice.

"Shut already, I am only having one", she scowled back at the girl, "I wouldn't know if you were my mother", Ky'ishi would finish saying before she opened the pack putting the butt to her mouth. Her cupped hand covered the flicking flame of the lighter before just swearing in frustration of the confounded contraption failing to work in the foggy mist.

"Oh.. About your mother..", Miyuu began to say, as the dark outlined eyes of Ky looked at her. "When is she leaving town?"

"She should be already gone.", muffed speak from the cigarette gripped lips.

Finally, the flickering light igniting into an orange wave of life burned into the cig making a crisp crackling sound as the lines of smoke danced above it. A deep breath to inhale the thick toxins into her lungs she looked to Rei. Her head still bowed like it was before. Ky'ishi exhaled towards her direction, the rich scent would make Rei cough gently a few times before she looked up at her. Amused by Rei, she reached over only to ruffle her hair roughly, pushing her head down towards her boots.

"Fuck Rei, you're such a freak." Ky'ishi mocked letting go over her white and blue dyed hair. Miyuu said nothing to them, looking to the school doors. Fingers tapped upon the table as if showing her impatience's.

"Waiting for Prince Genji, are we?" Ky'ishi spoke, laughing as she made kissy lips. Narrowed eyes fell upon the laughing loony as Miyuu made a fist and closed her eyes to retain her temper.

"Yes, he should be here soon. He is probably just busy or something." She head tilted up as to act stuck up.

"Yeah sitting at a desk in a school library much is so hard. He is probably just flirting with some other girls. He already has a few in his office with him right now!" The tone from Ky sarcastic as ever. Eye twitched from Miyuu as she did everything to hold back.

"The work he does is harder than you think..." she would snap back in his defense. "Plus he isn't that type of guy."

Eyes rolled as Ky'ishi just sighed at that comment. Reflecting upon it she flicked the bud to the ground.

"Screw 'em Miyuu, lets go already." Ky spat, jumping hard to the ground mading the leather boot stomping out the ash from the orange cig butt. The foot grinded firmly side to side as the black inners would become crushed out and the spongy material flat. “Nothing good comes from something that you can't stomp out when your done with it.”, Ky'ishi muttered under her breath.

"You guys go on ahead, I'll just wait here" Miyuu spoke with hopeful eyes.

“Lets go Rei, you can stay over at my house tonight. I hate being in my house alone." The head nodded to her as Rei arises from the bench. "Are you coming over tonight?" eyes directed upon Miyuu as she leaned on her right foot to wait for a reply.

“Yes...." The trailing voice said in response, the tone indicating she wasn't paying much attention to the question.

Not thinking much of it anymore the two girls walk onward towards the street. Miyuu turned her head to watch them fade from view just as Genji had come out from the front doors of the school.

Turning back with a gasp to see the young man exit and make his way toward her she yells. "Good Afternoon, Genji!", eyes closed and smiling brightly.

"Sorry about keeping you waiting”, he responded then spoke of an excuse to her. His height and skinny features would be about the same as Miyuu's. His glasses covered in the mist of the fog, Miyuu reached over to take them from his face. Using her damp mini skirt, she wiped the water from them, placing them back upon his face with a cute smile.

"I thought I seen you a moment ago in the window near the exit, were you waiting for something?" Miyuu asked the man as she placed her hands upon her lap, folding one over the other.

"Oh" Genji replied off guard from the question "Yes well... I seen you with your friends and I didn't want to interrupt. Plus, no offense, but those two creep me out."

She laughed, "They are OK, once you get to know them," Eyes looking directly at Genji as if flirting before something popped in her head. "Ah!"

Reaching in her book bag she pulled out a plate and plastic fork putting it on the table. "I got you something to eat." Pausing, she looked at the food with a bit of shame. "Sorry but this was all that I can get."

"I love shrimp and cucumber salad." Genji shot out from his mouth before taking the fork and digging into the food. A weird smile with followed by shock as she watched him enjoy the disgusting dinner.

"Oh no! I got to get going!" he proclaimed then looked back to the disappointed Miyuu. A moment to view the disappointed look he just smiled saying. "Maybe you can come over to my place tonight? You still remember the address I gave you?"

Miyuu's face blushed then and nodded. Feeling as overcomed as she was she was still able to look back up to see Genji depart with a wave. Heart raced to the thoughts of going to Genji's house as this would be her first time meeting him in a private place since they met 2 months ago. Totally forgetting about Ky's invitation she got up from the picnic table and began to make her way back to her house.

Back to the other 2 girls as they finally got the small mansion of Ky'sihi's house. Not delaying they enter to get out of the what had become rainy weather. They were completely soaked from head to toe as the mist turned into a down pour just as they got to the house. Ky'ishi kicked her shoes off and peeled her dressy black socks from her wrinkled size 11 feet, the toes wiggled now being freed from the confounds of her shoes. Rei repeated the same thing, her slender figure would be smaller then Ky's and the natural clammy pale figure almost reflecting light from the skin.

The stomach of Ky felt a bit upset, only pausing enough to grab for the remote of the wide screen TV. She let Rei sit down before she jumped on the other side. Laying down Ky plopped her wet feet upon Rei's lap, crossing its ankles.

Hours past as Ky watched old anime reruns as she always does then falling asleep. Snores came from the two as the hand that gripped the TV remote slowly loosened until it felt to the floor. The channel changed to another Japanese anime station but for more mature audience showing the premiere of "Ultimate Girls". Ky's eyes opened a bit to the sound of the crashing remote only to look at the TV screen. Still half dazed, eyed glazed she watched a few scene of one the girls growing into a giantess walking in the city, fighting off some evil monster. The thought of growing to that size aroused her but in a twisted way.

Moments later, she had a dream of standing tall... very tall over that volley captain bitch. Laughing at the tiny bug as it would run for her life in the streets of the city, trying to evade Ky's huge foot. Only to have become pinned face up beneath her wet sticky bare soles. She would keep her there in her dream, slowly applying pressure to the 4 inch worm. The crying face of Chizoko begging for mercy as Ky wasn't about to do anything of the sort. Making sure she could see Chizoko's face between her toes, Ky forced her foot to go down flat.

The picture in her dream was so real and so vivid she could see the inners of the puny girl begin to drip out from her mouth just before the little body popped open from the sides. Ky raised her foot to see the smeared red and bits of flesh hung from it. Ky could see the imprint of her sole perfectly in the red squished flesh, almost as if the lines of her footprint was embed into the mashed victim. Poking the gleaming red gore that had popped out from the bug, Chizoko only twitched to it showing a bit of life. The blood filled mouth pouring the red essence of life as the eyes would just look up to view her executor.

Ky took her time with this, it was a dream she wanted to savor. Bringing her crimson stained foot back making sure the little shit watched as she would prolong the movement. Forced to view the blood dripped soles only inches from her face, it paused for a few seconds before it moved forward. Giving Chizoko the complete tour of the rest of her wrinkled foot as it would stop at the middle of her heel. The heel brought down upon the top of her face, forcing it to turn to its side. With a refreshed "mmmm" Ky watched as the body was pressed down under her heel. The sound of a crunch proved that the life was now finally eradicated under her might.

She suddenly woke up to the feeling herself wet in the crouch. Looking down at her feet to make sure Rei was still asleep. She blinked and smiled at her, the little snores whispered from Rei as Ky'ishi just closed her eyes again. Little did anyone know what was in store for them the next day....

To Be Continued..

Chapter 2
Awaking

That evening at Miyuu's house, the lady waited for Genji to call her cell. The lukewarm leftovers placed in her fridge, she told her bratty younger brother not to touch it. Thinking he wouldn't anyways she remained in her room as hours had passed slowly, waiting, thinking about tonight. She already changed into a nice pair of white cargo shorts and a high cut loose logo shirt of some a local band. Not able to wait anymore the lady decided it was best to go surprise him. The clock stuck 9pm, the plot to sneak out into the night was at hand. Tip toeing in the night, hurrying and trying not to make a sound. Exhaling in relief once she got passed her parents at they watched TV in the living room, Miyuu darted outside to catch a bus to Genji's apartment.

Half hour later she finally got to the desired destination. Giggling in the thought of Genji's face she buzzed Genji's room from the lobby. Waiting patiently at first holding her green and yellow mini bag in front of her but soon the face dropped into disappointment. Not getting a response, the words echoed in her head of what Ky'ishi had earlier.

"He is probably just flirting with some other girls. He already has a few in his office with him right now!", That comment ate away at her as she rang his room again. Only until someone exited the building doors was she able to rush inside. The footsteps pounded on the stairs as her heart was in chaos to the anxiety feelings within. Miyuu reached the door 310 huffing a bit from all the running, she knocked on the door.

"Genji?" The distressed girl called out.

Not getting an answer she decided to check the door. It was unlocked. Not sure if she will just get scolded, the bright eyed lady opened the creaking door. Lips pressed tight as she snook inside, aim to catch him in the action. Surprised to see the lights on she, pulled the door shut behind her. Repeating the name quietly once again she just began to search the small 1 bedroom apartment. With no reply, she decided to take her shoes off from her black knee high stocking feet, letting them drop a bit clumsily from her slender fingers.

A small thumping noise, her head turned. Thump.. thump.. It repeated. Stocking feet scoffed across the hardwood floor of the living room as she approached toward the noise. Her hand shook and she reached to grab the door knob. The sound, it had to come from here. Mind in tatters, she has to do this do. Hand pressed on the knob tightly, heart pumped in chaos. 'If he is cheating on me... what will I do?' She thought. 'Kill ... I'll kill him!' Opening the door, a deep breath to scream "AH HA!"

The face had a sense of victory, a finger would point outwards only to find herself pointing at an empty bed. Looks changing into confusion, she was sure she heard something in here.

"What the..."

Her pointed hand dropped to her side, eyes locked on the messy bed, something hits her foot. Looking down to see a large ass bug jumping below. A shriek echoes though out the room as Miyuu promptly raised her foot to stomp down hard. The little five inch insect had barely avoided the approaching mass of darkness. Horrified at the face of his emit doom the girl would bring up her mighty foot once again, determined to end this creature's life once and for all. Catching an odd movement in the dim lighting, she halted as it brought up its arms to protect itself. Slamming her foot down next to her other she knelt down to confirm her suspicions.

"Genji ?" The voice boomed in, the little man's ears.

The tiny naked thing still stuck in shock from the events as he wouldn't move an inch. Poking him with her finger to ensure it was real, Myiuu opened the hand and grabbed him. Dangling him by his left leg she not handling him gently at all, bringing him to her face to take a closer look.

"Holy shit!" she screamed, "What happened to you?"

Not able to even answer her she stared, not sure what to make of this. Chest grew with pressure as if about to burst into a panic fit, she took another deep breath before walking to the kitchen table where she dropped the little dude. Sitting, leaning on her elbows she watched the man closely at the little man, face in wonder. Uncovering from his own shock he would finally stop his violent shaking and look up at the giantess' face glaring down over him. Not wanting to hurt him she waited for him to finally get a hold of himself. Crawling backwards on his ass, neck tilted back to view the now smiling face.

"I don't know what happened to you.... but your soo cute!" the excited words spilled upon the little doll man's ears. Placing a finger upon his chest to pin him down playfully.

The man, scared as he was remained pinned under the index of the Goddess. It felt unlike any bugs she had seen before, still unable to believe any of this was even real 'some type of dream'. Grinning little a cat playing with a toy mouse she just watched him struggle a bit before letting him up. Stopping with the torture, time had passed as she just stared in awe.

"I don't know what happened!" he would scream out. The voice was high-pitched and faint.

"I can't believe you are.. you..."

"Please, Miyuu help me!" the tiny voice pleaded to the towering girl. "I want to be normal again!"

Not sure how in hell she was about to help. Trying to think of something but nothing came to mind, she sighs. A few moments went by as a thought flowed in her head. 'Having him this size would ensure he cannot leave me... ever!' her insecurity and refreshing feeling of control was beginning to take over her thoughts of reason.

"Maybe..", her lips trembled with a hint of excitement. Eye darkened from awe to determination. "Maybe fate did this to punish you."

"Cut it out Miyuu, you don't mean that." the voice squeaked

"I guess you won't be going to work for a while" her eyes seemed focused in the dim shades of light, glaring at her new found toy. "We will have much time to spend together, mine little... "

Gritting his teeth in fear he unable to help himself any longer from the overwhelming terrifying thoughts that bestowed him. Passing out from the horror at his presences, Miyuu blinked at him a few times before poking him.

"Gen... Genji-kun?"

---------

At the excluded mansion on the edge of northern Tokyo, Rei begin to feel quite uncomfy. Eyes remained closed, feeling something rather heavy upon her legs. The weight of the object beginning to hurt enough to force her awake. Gasping in surprise she stared at what was before her. A hip twice the size of her own.. no maybe even more then that. Looking to her left at Ky as bent knees yet they still went to the end of the couch, the feet touching the floor. Amazed she blushed to look to see a larger naked body of Ky'ishi laying there next to her. The 10' couch was covered in Ky'ishi as all she tried to move her arm, having a hard time in her own clothing. Maybe she had grown herself, but nothing compared to Ky'ishi's new size.

Closing her eyes in pain, the leg was quite too heavy. Her own legs beginning to become crushed under the weight of one. The girl suffered through, biting her lip until it bled, doing nothing as if she didn't want to wake up the sleeping one. Luckily for Rei, Ky had finally rolled over to fall completely off the couch.

Eyes opened widely now, staring at Ky who was laying stomach down upon the floor, butt facing upwards. Red faced, she forced herself to kneel down next to the Goddess. Blushing the face, touching the smooth of her lower legs. 'It's was real'. Her twisted mind would somehow be quick to expect this. 'A real Goddess', Rei thought to herself, 'A dream coming true. The blessing for my loyalty.'

TV flashed brightly, being the only light source in the room is through Rei off guard. Forcing herself to fall backward, her weaken legs became unstable. Plopping on the couch, she sat there staring, measuring, guessing. 'Ky'ishi had grown to about fourteen feet, no.. perhaps almost sixteen feet.' Perception thrown off from her own recent changes estimating herself to be about four inches taller. She eyed the large breasts, pressed flat under her sleeping body. Rei's view traveled down the rest of her body not able to help herself to admire the view. Leanning over Ky as to touch the large ass, moving her hand down the long trail to the heel of her foot. Her hand shaking with anticipation stirred Ky from her sleep.

"mmmm..." escaped the lips of resting amazon. Pulling her wandering hand away, she decides to remain knelt almost as if bowing to worship, waiting for the time her Goddess would wake up.

Throughout the rest night Rei had been awake. Staring at fifteen or so foot giantess, it grew stopping at about twenty two feet. She had noticed that she hasn't grown at all since remaining between 6 to 6 1/2 feet tall but arms feeling a bit more wider. Her clothing still felt so tight she was hardly able to move without tearing. An attempt to take off the vest proved just tear the fabric and not wanting to rip it anymore it become like a mini black tank top, the mini skirt became even more minier.

Standing to her bare feet, stretching in frustration just enough to rip the vest giving her enough room to move freely. The shirt she had worn was loose before but now to her body it was ripped as well. Gripping the fabric she decided to just tear off the arms. RIP! The sound would stir Ky'ishi in her sleep. Dropping the torn shirt parts to the floor she looked back to the Goddess that rested.

Admiring once again Ky'ishi's form again just as the dawn's sun risen to shine light in the skylight windows. Natural light drawing shadows upon the 25 foot high ceiling walls as the golden rays beamed down on the sleeping gothic princess as if light from an angel. This of course begins to wake up the colossal human, making her turn over to her back. The movement would shake the TV and a crunching sound came from under her ass.

Reaching down to move whatever that was bothering her butt, she was still in a dazed state not noticing the changes. Sweeping out from under her, she flicked out the crushed TV remote. Mouth ope wide, a yawn eminates extremely loud, making an X with her arms before flexing out her limps. Lucky for her the living room was quite big however the actions would knock over the flat screen TV with her fist and kick Rei forcing her to stumble backwards into the couch. The force delivered from the boot ended up finishing the job on the couch, snapping its hind legs, it flipped over. Rolling backwards to the floor, bouncing off the couch wind knocked out of her from the blow.

Hearing the sounds, not really noticing what had happened Ky'ishi licks her dry lips.

"Rei, can you get that ? I think I dropped something.", Her left foot moved as if expecting to feel Rei underneath.

Rei got to her feet as she thinks about the odd request.

"Yes... God...dess..."

Ky'ishi giggled in a sleepy tone as she turned her head towards the direction of the voice.

"Your so silly, Rei." Ky'ishi replied with a smile and closed eyes.

Opening her eyes now, viewing Rei, she watched her trying to put the small couch back up on its front legs and the base of the back.

"Good girl, Rei.." Closing her eyes for a moment it finally hit her. Sitting up suddenly, blood rushed to her head, a chill as the distance and her point of view of the room had seem to have shrunk

"What the hell!" The voice would scream loudly. So loud the windows shuttered as if a low bearing plane had just flown over.

Ky'ishi put her knees to her chest, huddled tight in fright, scared of what is going on. From her view she can see the balcony of the second floor landing as if she was standing up there herself. Walking before Ky, Rei just bowed in respect as if to greet her good morning. Eyes following the small friend, before disappearing at close range from her knees. Opening her legs to down look at Rei, reveling her privates widely to her. The now tiny young woman glanced up to the view before her. The face would remain pale but the cheeks would be burning hot, she didn't move from her gaze of Ky's shaved pussy.

Gasping, closing her legs promptly, gritting her teeth in anger from embarrassment before demanding, "Tell me what happened to me!" Stomping a foot hard on the floor, hands still holding the legs.

Rei, not overly affected by the shaking, hesitates before speaking, "Th... The Goddess of Goddesses, A blessing from the heavens..." the quiet and submissive voice would speak up. Head bows as she waited for a reply.

The room went into complete silence. Each party thinking over their situation, coming to grips of what is happening. The silence broke by a laugh, an evil sounding laugh, one that would make your one tremble and blood curl and hair stand on end.

"Yes" Ky would say laughing turning into a bit fit. "I am the Goddess! The dream... this is just part of my dream!", Smiling down at Rei again. “This is how I pictured it.. The world at my feet.”

Eyes stared at Ky as she was coming to grips with her situation....

To Be Continued..

--------------------------
Episode 3
Sacrifices

Waking up after a long sleep, Genji opens his eyes only to see darkness before him. Feeling compressed on all sides, trying to move around with no prevail. Looking up to something just over his head, forcing himself to push against the soft surfaces. Body wiggles like a worm towards the light shining above. The air was thick, and the surface moist and slippery but once he got to the lit area he took a deep breath of fresh air. Closing his eyes to embrace the feeling in his lungs, taking these moments to enjoy his freedom. Slowly he opened his eyes, this was not what he expected. Mouth drops open to see his current position, tucked deeply between Miyuu's breasts. Other half of his body still stuck, trying franticly to get out. Noticing his surroundings, she was in bed, nothing was on her body not even bed sheets.

Breasts open up like a mouth beneath him, Genji uses his hand trying to grip on to something, anything. The girl was only taking a deep breath but to Genji this was a fight to save his life. All was for nothing when she turned over, trapping and squishing Genji into her soft chest. The little arms flailed as the light began to fade again from the breasts compressing him into the folds. Struggling with much determination he was able to wiggle up between the sweaty captors just enough to get his face out from the skin walls. Tired, he would puffed out air and just remain still to try and get his wind back. After a few he finally new found method of escape, making good progress pausing to the sound of music began to play. Genji heard that sound before, it was Miyuu's cell phone. Swearing to himself he hurried, wanting to get away before she woke up. Getting all but his knee out before the Giantess turned to sit up, he was fling down between the legs of the Goddess. Closing her legs, unknowing trapping Genji against her pussy. The now shrunken 5" body wiggled to try and find escape, only to feel a wet slippery surface that smelt a little funny.

Reaching over to get her cell phone, brushing the sleep from her eyes before answering.

"Hel-- ?" Miyuu begin to say before a loud voice would interrupt.

"GET OVER HERE! SOMETHING CRAZY IS GOING ON!" The said.

"Ky? You got me on speaker phone or something? Why are you yelling?" the sleepy replied.

"Don't fucking mind that, just get your ass over here."

Miyuu took a moment to look over to check the time before replying, "But it's like 5 in the morn---." Feeling something tickle between her legs she giggled.

"Miyuu!?" Ky would yell.

Meanwhile at Ky's house. Rei, stood there holding the phone up towards Ky. The speaker light on, the two girls looked at the phone in wonder at the giggling.

"Oh Genji... that tickles!"

"Oh My God, that bitch!"

The mouth of Ky gritting its teeth, eyes widen in disgust. The words would still come from the phone as it turn into moaning.

Going back to Miyuu, picking up the phone back to her mouth with her free hand she was a little out of breath but managed to say, "I'll... be.... There.... Soon..." She clicks to end the call.

Gripping Genji firmly around her legs he found himself becoming slammed face first into the pink flesh. The wiggling of the little body only added pleasure, she couldn't stop this anymore. Using him like a dildo gripping his legs firmly almost crushing them, she began to strife him in and out of her wet throbbing opening. Having problems breathing, the juices filled Genji's tiny mouth and covered his upper body.

Completely lubricated she didn't stop, forcing him deeper and deeper inside with every thrust. Only his feet would be sticking out of her slit, kicking weakly. The ooze forcing her to lose her grip on the tiny feet, she puts a hand over her pussy to keep him from getting out. The trapped man wiggled violently, trying to get air, trying to get help. Miyuu was in sexual lust, not even caring about him at this point. The wiggling was getting to be too much for her as the little victim inside of her grew weaker in his fighting.

'He is dying inside of me' her mind raced, but instead of growing in concern it only turned her on more. Knowing he would suffer to his death, drowning and becoming crushed by her wet virginal chambers, she moaned louder. Using the free hand to play playing with her right boob, her breath became faster. Genji's felt his life slip away as the woman moaned even louder, the merciless walls nearly crushing him before a sudden explosion knocked him silly. Miyuu took her hand from her opening, she came hard, spitting out Genji plopping upon the soft surface of the bed.

Miyuu moaned uncontrollably to the feelings that she held to herself. Not even knowing if he died yet, she sat up to look between her legs. Heart raced as reality hit her, she might have actually killed him. Lying still, the little man was covered in a glossy liquid. Panicking she goes to reach for him just before the sound of coughing arose. Showing some signs of life Miyuu felt relieved. Not sure if she was relieved that he was a live, or that he would be alive to do that again.

The little guy still not able to move, his new owner picked him up and just brought him to her lips. The red tongue escapes her lips beginning to run the rough, slimy surface against Genji's chest. Licking him clean of her own juices she just plops him back in his place between her breasts. Standing up yawning cutely, being all happy like to the view of the sun peeking in the window. She began to get ready for a shower and getting her clothes ready to see what the issue was at Ky's house before school starts..

Miyuu decided to take the keys to her parent's car, hoping to have it back before anyone would notice it was gone. Driving a long pathway just outside of the city, the 100 foot drive way surrounded by trees would open up to Ky's mansion in the distance. Parking the car in the front she reached in her shirt, making sure Genji wouldn't fall out of boobs. Making her way to the door she rings the bell, waiting for a few minutes no one came to answer. Banging the door again yelling out Ky, the cold blue haired Rei swung open the entrance way door, leaning over just enough to view her.

"Rei ?" Miyuu would slip from her mouth noticing the torn clothes, "Where is Ky'ishi?"

Without a word Rei stood up to her full 6 and 1/2 foot height and opens the door to the rest of the way to reveal the 22 foot Goddess nude in the main living room floor. Miyuu gasped long and deeply to the point she thought her lungs would bust open in her chest.

"Bow before the Goddess." Rei coldly demands.

Miyuu's Head swing to look at Rei, completely off guard. Rei closes the door behind her as Ky was standing completely up, her head was just underneath the roof's slanted "sky" windows, glimmering off her naked body. Arms crossing her chest, she would giggle wiggling her massive toes, seeing the new comer not even reaching the height of her knees. Miyuu was still in disbelief looks at Rei, noticing her a few inches or so change as well only to see those towering cold glaring eyes prier down upon her.

"At her feet, Now!" Rei would demand again, being to approach Miyuu. Miyuu grew scared of this bit shaking slightly to look at Ky.

"Stop that Rei!" Ky'ishi yelled.

Looking to Ky, her face showing some rejection but just bowing her head taking a step back remaining silent. Miyuu was amazed by this 'First Genji now this ?' her mind pondered a moment as she began to accept this. Ky'ishi smiled at first at Miyuu's reaction as the smallest of the 3 girl finally got over the shock so quickly.

"Jesus Miyuu, I thought you be more shocked or something." Ky's face turned to a hint of disappointment. "I would have guessed would have at least passed out."

Rei nodded as if that was an order, proceeding to pick up a wooden chair to beat Miyuu with. Ky noticed Rei's actions just to scream out as she got closer. “Fuck Rei, Put that down!"

Miyuu screams to see Rei about to attack her, but instead she stops placing the seat down at Ky's orders.

"This is going to get complex" Ky muttered under her breath.

"At first I thought I was gonna, but then I remembered this." Miyuu would reach into her shirt as the other girls stare oddly at her. Trying to grip something, she used the other hand to open the collar of the shirt. Looking down she would begin to talk to her breasts, faces screwed up watching her closely, thinking Miyuu might have been in more shock then she had seemed.

"Ah there we go." Miyuu would pronounce, taking out the mini Genji.

"Wow.. that's pretty small. What is it?" She was questioned.

"Genji!" Yelling up with much pride. "He is my tiny boyfriend and newest toy."

Squinting her eyes, Ky looks at her hand closer. "Surprised you haven't lost him yet."

"Umm.. Well I almost did"

Remembering the noises on the phone, Ky had a pretty good picture what she meant. The 2 girls talked a bit about their experiences of what happened when they found out the changes. Genji, who did nothing really interesting other then scream while he was getting shown off, was just stuffed back in Miyuu's shirt. Rei stood there watching Miyuu closely with untrusting eyes, as if protecting Ky'ishi. Looking at the time on her cell phone Miyuu, she tsked.

"I got to get home. School starts in like an hour." Looking at the other girls in thought she grits her teeth. "So... What should I say to them?"

Ky forgot all about her actual life routine, exhales deeply in thought.

"Well until we find out how to get this fixed I guess you can get my homework for me. Tell them I am really really sick or something." nodding to Miyuu as if it was a perfect plan. Miyuu looks to Rei and tilts her head. Those eyes still on her got that fear back into her.

"An.. And the same for you?" she asked the frightening Rei.

Shaking her noggin she replies, "I will be going with you."

Viewing her torn uniform and super mini skirt, a tear drop appears on the girl's heads. Miyuu shook her head as her feet wouldn't even fit into the shoes now.

"You got to be kidding me", slapping her hand on her own forehead. "Fine I'll play hooky for this day. Just got to make sure my mother doesn't find out."

"What about you Rei, wouldn't your parents care?" Miyuu asked her with a concerned look.

"They're not my parents." Rei would blurt out coldy.

The other 2 girls, not sure what to say to such a response. Knowing she was a foster child only rumors they heard about Rei's past was they were killed in some weird science accident.

"Fine, just stay here for today. I'll just get you some new material for your clothes and uniform and new shoes." Looking at her long pale feet, not having an idea where to look for a shoes for those.

"I got some cash you can use. My mother left me like, a few thousand on my bank card." The amount hit Miyuu like a rock. Never did she acquire any amount of money with more then 3 zeros before the digit. The years she knew Ky'ishi, she knew her mother was rich but this much?

"It's in my book bag along the back... umm... 1234 is the pass code I think", Ky said.

"Wow... such a complex series" Miyuu's unimpressed face would say as she searched for the card.

"Shut up, it's all I could remember!"

"Ok, got it!" Getting the bank card she looks back to the others. Then taking out Genji from her breasts she lays him on the table, the farthest from Ky whispering, "You be good ok? I'll be back soon."

Genji just crosses his arms to the insulting baby talk. Looking over at the even larger threats he ahh's putting up his hands. "No, no don't leave me here!", the tiny voice screamed out.

Not able to even hear him she walks away, "I don't want to lose you, and I am sure the girls still take care of you."

They turn their heads at the table, Eyes looking white to him, mouths open with evil looking teeth. Genji gulps and whispers a prayer to himself.

"I'll get something for you too, plus you were making my boobs get all sweaty. You might have slipped and end up splattered on the floor." Miyuu walked towards the door.

"I'll be back in an hour or so, I got to do a few things first." Rei eyes narrowed and followed Miyuu to close the door as she left.

Ky looked at the table in the kitchen, the landing of the second floor would force her to crawl into the room if she were to enter. Tilting her gothy face to see the tiny speck in the distance, she knew it was useless to even try to talk that insect. Rei, who walked into the kitchen, just leaned against the back wall, standing and crossing her feet so that one was flat on the floor, the other would just have the toes pointing downward. Those killer instinct eyes prowled at Genji, making him feel even smaller.

Miyuu returned with much goodies and worked hard to the task at hand. Ky watched closely as she would just begin to work franticly upon the kitchen table. Genji tried avoiding trouble where possible to the huge objects laid upon the table.

Working through the night she was about to get measurement after a few attempts of asking Rei. Passing out form working all night, the alteration were completed. Miyuu slept upon the table, as Genji would rest against her hand. Something inside of him feeling much better now, that he wasn't in danger. Plus being around the other goth freaks didn't help much, she was the only one he can relatively trust.

The next day the two girls dressed in their uniforms said goodbye to Ky in their own way and rushed to get to school. When Rei's size was questioned, Miyuu would try and fumble up some type of excuse that made somewhat sense to her.

Few days passed, as the open routine happened as follows. Rei gets ready for school. Miyuu's picks her up. Ky waits. Girls return to and do homework. Miyuu goes home, as Rei stays. Ky'ishi grew more bored and bored each day, wishing she could just go out of this damn room. Maybe even crush a car or two, knowing Rei would probably love that. Even during the time Rei and Ky'ishi spend alone, they never really talked much or anything. Rei would just stand their watching her, and respond only when told.

'A damn robot' Ky's mind though about Rei.

Starting to miss her normal size already, a knock would come on the door.

Miyuu who was just working on Ky'ishi homework went to check the door. Looking though the peephole she would see the school principle, Gato.

"Shit, its Master Gato.", Miyuu whispered back at the other two girls. Rei just stood up from her studies and make her way towards the door with Miyuu, Ky'ishi gulped hard.

"Tell him to get lost, shoo him away somehow." Ky whispered in a panic.

Opening the door just enough to revel just herself, Miyuu smiled all cutely at the older man dressed in his teachers suit.

"Ah! Miyuu, I am shocked to see such a good student here." The man said to her. The words traveling into the room, as Ky's expression to the insult. "I came to see how Ky'ishi is doing"

"Yes well I am Ky'ishi's caretaker now... She is quite sick, you might want to come back another time."
"I have to come see her. Another source tells me she is need of my inspection." The man knowing something was up, viewing Miyuu's rushed words.

"Another source?" not understanding what he meant by that she blinked.

"Let me in Miyuu!"

"I can't do that, sir."

Narrowing his eyes he would just put up his hand, gripping Miyuu forcing her to move aside. Miyuu gasps in shock and backs away from the door to the floor. Finally opening up to reveal the giantess standing tall before him.

"Oh my God! A monster!" He would yells as he stares at Ky'ishi. Rei watched as the man reached inside of his coat, pulling out a hand held radio and began to scream into it.

"Code red ,Code RED! Come quickly!" Other free hand fell to his side, revealing a firearm. Rei already took a shoe off from her foot gripping in hand. Just as the man was about to pint the gun at Rei, she clobbered him hard in the back of the skull. The radio fell to the floor, while the principle toppled over to the floor.

A voice yelling "Shizuoka ? ...Sargent. Shizuoka!?" from the radio as the annoyed Rei stomped a bare heel upon the device to crush and silence it.

"I 'shoed' him" the voice of Rei would speak up as if it made sense to her.

Unnerved at the event Ky crawls over to the man laying on the floor, looking to Miyuu as she stood up. "Is he dead?" she asked.

"No... He isn't." replied Miyuu. "But what do we do with him now?"

Rei steps up to glance down at the dude. "He will have to be sacrificed for his sins to the Goddess" Rei would say with a monotone voice.

"Sacrificed ?! Are you crazy?" Miyuu screamed out in repulsion.

"He must atone for his sins upon the Goddess, through death."

"Sins? Ky! She's freaking me out here!"

Ky'ishi just shrugs her shoulders and replies. "She's got a point. If he gets away things could end up going really bad."

Not able to believe Ky'ishi said, tears come to her eyes.

"He shall become atoned by... " Rei stopped talking looking at the feet of Ky'ishi saying “... crush.” bowing down before Ky'ishi.

"No way, Ky your not gonna..."

"Insects die, as insects were intended." Ky felt that same sensation she had from the dream a few nights ago. The feeling of arousment going beyond the point of reason. "Crushed beneath the foot of its superior."


"He is human just like you!" Miyuu screamed at them, tears flowing from her eyes. "You guys are sick... I'm not letting you do this."

"Then you can join him." Rei's eyes stared back to Miyuu.

Betrayal filled her eyes as he stepped backwards as they watched her. Moving to the kitchen table, she was frustrated to hell and crying her little heart out. Rei reached over to unequip the man's firearm and take off parts of his clothing. The other two girls just watch her do these actions, as if it was clockwork.
Returning to her knelt position she would say "The sacrifice is ready"

Closing her eyes to calm herself, she tried to picture her dream. Placing her foot upon the half naked man she eeked to the feeling of breathing under her. Gritting her teeth thinking this was her arch-enemy and not someone else she pressed down a little to get a reaction. The man's head was placed perfectly between her big and 2nd toe, the feet of his body would just reach to the ends of her heel as she rested it down on him.

Looking to the horrified and crying lady Ky speaks "I'm sorry, Miyuu." Ky closed her eyes as to embrace the actions. Butterflies in her stomach she began to get light headed. Rei brought her face closely to the floor by her foot, reaching under her skirt beginning to touch herself.

"Cru... Crush him Goddess" the moaning girl said, fingering herself violently as she knelt. Miyuu was watching, unable to turn her head from the events. Rei masturbating to this disgraceful act, Ky'ishi understood the feeling Rei was having right now but just as Ky'ishi built up enough courage to end the man's life he woke up. Screaming his head off between the toes of Ky took her for a loop.

"No, he must die!"

The voice yelled up as Rei placed a hand upon her big toe. After a few cracking noises of the man's rips, the screams stopped. His chest going flattered underfoot, Rei fell back to her knees to begin to masturbate again.

Miyuu already turned her head from the scene, nearly throwing up from the idea. Just holding her chest where Genji was imprisoned, hoping his presences would help her from puking.

Blood drips from the victim's mouth as Ky would raise her heel to pin the pressure on the chest. The man would turn his head only see the other woman fingering herself to his on crushing defeat. The evil cold eyes stared at the man's horrified face as Ky began to grind side to side. Popping his inner from the base, blurting out gore and orgins from his lower stomach.

Ky, now enjoying her work, was surprised that he was as squishy as he was. Rei cummed and laid on her back from the frantic work, just as the man would spit out the last breath filled with blood and other crushed gored. Raising the sulking and dripping her foot, just to step now on the man turned head. Leaning forward as it would crack like an egg, the features of the head becoming deformed before it would pop carnage from the mouth and eyes, shooting grey matter as if it was a tube of tooth paste all over the floor. The uncrushed legs start kicking violently, only to stop seconds later.

"Nothing feels better then crushing a few worms", Ky smiled down to the little girl in bliss. Turning to look at Miyuu,"It's done."

Lifting her foot from the crushed scene of massacre, she inspected it closer. The top half of the body was crushed beyond recognition. Rei stood up after her blissful actions were complete only to look down at the mushed mess.

"Atonement complete", Rei said beginning get up and gather a few heavy duty garage bags to clean the corpse up with. Flopping to her ass Ky puts out her feet, one in which stained in a deep red.

Miyuu finished crying, nearly crushing Genji with her tight hugging. She never moved from her corner in the kitchen, face away from everyone. Ky watched Rei working mopping up the mess, cleaning it all up and not once gagged. Using the mop and lot of water she would even clean off Ky's feet. Giggling a bit to the feeling she sighs, not feeling any remorse from her actions.

Miyuu feeling semi-better now that the carnage was no longer viewable, she waited for Rei to go with a spade to bury the bag before looking up to Ky.

"It had to be done..." Ky would say softly. Miyuu placed Genji on the table as he was scared too shit from the other two.

"I.. I guess so.."

A pause filled the room as the back door was left open. The sounds of Rei scooping the dirt and tossing it into a pile added to the grim atmosphere.

"Who.. Who do you suppose was on that radio?" Miyuu finally spoke up.

"Dun know..."

Outside, Rei just have put the the body bag in the freshly made grave as something odd catches her ears. Looking over the distant trees, she dug the shovel into the dirt. Lights peered over the dark skies, the sound of a helicopter came closer towards the location. Ignoring it Rei resumes to finish buring the body. The noise got louder, to the point where the sound echoed through out the mansion.

Rei looked into the sky, seeing the helicopter stopping directly above her. She tilts her head in wonder as a blinding light turns on suddenly glaring down at her. The wind from the chopper blowing leaves and dirt in a cyclone around the shovel holding goth chic.

"This is the IJA! (Imperial Japanese Army) ", announced the chopper. "Surrender now, else become terminated."

"The hell is that!?" Ky's words would carry on outside.

"More Sacrifices.." Rei quietly whispers to herself with an evil grin.

Episode 4
The Puppet's Mistress

The helicopter repeated the last phase, Rei did not move from her spot. Miyuu ran towards the noise and exited the back doors to see chopper above.

"Let's get the hell out of here!", Miyuu screamed.

"They come.... to attack the palace"

"What palace? This isn't some game, Rei! We're going to get killed!"

Rei would grip the pointed shovel with her hand, resting the shaft on the shoulder as two more helicopter end up showing up. The whole area turning into a rage of wind of blowing dust and grass, the two girls could no longer even hear each other. Ropes drop from the new arriving choppers as shadows of people would slide down them. Miyuu ran to grip Rei's right arm, using all her strength she tried to move Rei but it was a pointless effort.

Looking to Miyuu, Rei's eyes fixed into a glare. An extend her arm was all it took to clobber Miyuu making her falling backwards into the freshly made grave. A sob escapes from her lips as she watched the mazon warrior stand above. Gripping the shovel as if were her scythe 5 of the shadows have landed, in a quick dash they began running, making their their way towards the girls. Scared Miyuu screamed, using her hands to pull herself backwards, slowly crawling out of the grave. Rei's eyes never changing to its focus as a tint of red dyes the pupil, giving an eerie stare of blood lust.

Suddenly time had seemed to stop for Rei as a vision popped into her head. A shadow silhouette of a man smiling, holding out a hand. The face not recognizable by her view but something inside of her screamed danger. The reaching hands of the figured man seems to reach farther to a small little girl sitting limp at his feet. It was facing Rei, she can see it well now, she knew what it was. The torn off arm, the missing eye, the smell of tears soaked into the cotton clothing of this red haired doll. Gasping as the eyes looking in complete shock, ˜Father?' A bright flash of white light emitting all around. Then nothing, everything became white.

Miyuu watched the men get closer to them, her heart beating fast she watched them knell down getting ready to fire only 10 feet away. Miyuu mind would repeat the words 'No way to escape... I am dead... dead..' as she closed her eyes.

Heart beating... Thump thump.. thump thump.. thump.. thump.

Opening her eyes slowly, red covers her view. Only moments had passed yet it started to rain a mist of blood. The men were not longer standing, only an image, A disturbing image remained standing above the bodies of the fallen troops. Standing there above the slaughtered corpses, in the middle of a cyclone of leaves, a shovel held by Rei dripped with a fresh rich red liquid. Blood red eyes turn to Miyuu, as if viewing her next victim.

Turning, getting ready to attack her own friend, a gun shot is heard from the distance. A geyser of blood sprays out from the side of Rei making her fall to one knee as the wound poured with the liquid of life. Miyuu finally getting out of her shock long enough to scream once again, crawl her way out from the grave and run away back in the house.

"Ky.. Rei is hurt!" She would announce.

The giantess inside was huddling in fear on the far side of the living room area.

“Rei..?" the slipped from her with a hint of concern.

The naked woman rocked back and forth, gripping her legs, she had lost it.

"Ky'ishi! Snap outta it! Rei is going to die!"

"Die ? We are all going to die!"

Gun shots echo in from outside through the opened door.

"Wake up, dammit! Rei is out there fighting these bastards for you!"

"But.. why would she?"

Pausing a moment, Miyuu reflected upon the question. Seeing a back flash of Ky and Rei together, the way they talked, the Way Rei acted around Ky she only now put the pieces together.

"Because she loves you! Maybe.."

Ky'ishi eyes flashed to the response then bit her lip hard 'til blood was drawn.

Back outside, Rei was standing in the middle of the open backyard bleeding profusely. One of choppers had already landed and more troops dressed in dark clothing began to make their way towards the girl. The body count seeming to be up to 10 or more now, the blood soaked demoness still welding the spaded shovel. The soldiers moral dropped to the sight of gore and carnage about the ground. Aiming their guns, they scream.

“Fire!”

Bullets scatter the air, whizzing at a high pitch noise towards the already damaged Rei. A blinking eye of the troops and suddenly they lose sight of her.

"What the..!?" the captain taken by surprised.

"Behind you!" a voice hardly heard through the sounds of the choppers.

The captain turned around just to get a face full of blood. The angel of death The phrase popped into his head, he sees the shimmering crimson eyes of Rei just as she cleanly beheads the troop right next to him with the shovel. The sound of a loud crack, followed by a sulk of the fresh becoming torn from itself. The goggled face falls backward, the head bouncing off his shoulder as body would just fire off its rifle in random directions.

"Damn you!" he yelled, unloading his full clip on the woman. Not stopping he stood up. Her eyes were everywhere, to the left, to the right, they were watching him. Firing randomly, the troops in the helicopter's above screamed down at him as they can see Rei standing perfectly still behind him.

Turning to shot behind him the gun clicks empty. Falling to his knees, he began crying like a child. Putting his face to the dirt, he pleaded for his life to be spared but Rei would just walk in front of the man placing a pair of mud and blood soaked feet before him. The man viewed upon the bare feet of the girl, slowly raising his head to look up. Blood riddled handle of the wooden shovel was dug into the ground next to her.

"You shall atone.", Rei voice demand, the voice seemed to hypnotizing him.

"Atoned...? yes.. of course!" the man seemed to smile, looking to her in an entranced state.

The second helicopter landed near the back of the mansion, another mess of soldiers came out. Rei's eyes stared at them, seeming to have forced them to stop approaching and yield a step backward..

"Shoot that bitch now!" bellowed a fellow trooper.

Just as the order was shouted, an explosion came from behind. The back of the house crumbled as part sof the building were fling into the distance. Large brick slabs fell crushing the chopper and 3 other troops. Turning, they viewed the 22 foot naked Giantess, a girl upon her shoulder (and Genji in her shirt).

The shocked gunners watched in awe as she walk out into the open field, totally dumbfounded by the view. Rei helped the captain up to his feet and walked towards Ky'ishi. The man followed behind her completely entranced . The wind calmed down, the sound of the helicopters dimmed as the last finally land in the distance.

"A willing sacrifice has come." The bleeding slayer announced.

Morale completely crushed, the troops were too scared to even lift their guns some had already dropped their's.

"Oh My God, you're bleeding, Rei!" Miyuu screamed from her 20 foot seat.

Ignoring the cry from Miyuu, Ky would nod to Rei looking to the 5'7" man that only reached just over her mid shin.

"Lay down!”, Rei commanded.

The man did so and lid upon the red soaked ground. Ky'ishi decided she had to play into the part as she stomp upon the soft earth hard as she approached. Hands on her hips she smiled at the others before standing above the next sacrifice. Lifting her right leg a wind blew from the moment. Slowly placing the dirty, mud covered foot upon the victim. The others yelled to the captain to escape not believing this is happening. The words not affecting him, Ky wanted to finish him quickly. Rei's watched closely and eagerly. The sole pressed down, sinking into the softer ground. It wasn't long before a ooze of red stated to bubble up from between her toes. The upper part of his body and head had always become mush beneath the weight and pressure.

Rei nods and breaks her attention to the situation, "Do not worry, for you all shall be atoned."

Ky'ishi, took Miyuu from her shoulder, she placed her upon the ground behind her leg. The foot still upon the crushed remains, burying it deeper beneath her. The men refusing to meet such end began to fire at the Giantess' body. These bullets wouldn't even affect her, her body was like it was made of some type of kevlar.

Laughing to the events, she paces towards the remaining troops of the crushed helicopter. They began to head towards the house, some of them falling down just to be casually stepped on like insects. No one was able to evade the stomping of her nearly 4 foot feet, she smiled down at them. Ky'ishi's mind reflected back to the days Rei and her were back in this very spot, looking about the guarden for things to crush. Doing the exactly same thing to the smaller snails and worms that were unluckily enough to get found.

The remaining helicopter began to start up again just as Ky's heel stomped the last troop from the other chopper. The machine began to rise, leaving the few retreating troops trying to get there in time. Looking back to see the helicopter starting to leave, Ky span on her heel turning the poor being underfoot into a gelatinous jelly. Quicken footsteps splatter a few people unawarely as she approached the escaping worms just to get there in time to grip a leg of the chopper.

The people at her feet scattered out, Ky grit her teeth to strain to keep her grip. Reaching up, using both hands she held the base of the chopper, beginning to spin. A person flew out through the side door of the air vehicle, the pilot falling to his death. The remaining people inside held whatever they could, screaming in the Ferris wheel ride of doom. After building enough momentum she let go, sending the black apache far into the distance. Almost disappearing into the night deep into the forest, it finally crashed igniting into a distant explosion.

The head of the Goddess twitched with an evil smile to see the last 4 troops looking up at her in the field. Rei had just finished the other troops that tried to run away before walking out slowly from the forest. Grinning, the idea of ending them like the other aroused her greatly. She rose her foot up over one of the huddling in fear men. The sound of clapping would be heard, the foot slammed gushing gore and inners all over the place as if the man itself had exploded. The other men also huddled at her feet, begging as Ky had turned her attention away.

An out of place laugh echoes from behind the 3 girls. They turn their heads to view towards the broken ruins of the mansion only to see a normal size 5' 6” woman standing in front of an open transport truck's loading bay. The woman was dressed in a blue uniform, long silver hair shining gracefully off the large spotlights that emitted behind her. The shadow from the figure extended almost to where the girls were to.

"Oh, don't z'et me stop you. Hurry up and finish z'em." the smug voice coming from the woman.

Rei exchanged glances with Ky as the troops would yell out "Mistress Elsa!?"

Hmph, Ky decides to stomp out another one of the remaining troops to shut them up.

"I'll take care of her, My Goddess", the injured Rei spat out.

"Rei... wait!" Ky said but it was too late.

Rei began to run towards Elsa, body tilted forward, holding her shove behind her. Running along the shadow, moments going a such a fast speed it was hard to keep track. The speed was unlike a normal human, if the images that were seen only lagged behind her. Elsa was not moving, her sight watched Rei as she got closer to the mistress of the men. Beginning the decapitating swing, arms open up, the momentum of the shove, it was perfect. CLANG! The swing hits! The image in Rei's eyes became clear, time had paused again. A gloved hand held the shovel sharp end, the handle crackled and snapped. Rei's eyes widen in disbelief, overing stepping forward her over exerting force of the swing.

Rei was still uncontrollably moving forward as Elsa dropped the broken shovel's end to the ground, the same hand moved lightening fast to the other side of her body to casually backhand Rei's already bleeding face. A wave would seem to erupt from the strike right before sending Rei spinning like a bullet 50 feet away into the side walls of Ky's ruined house.

Brushing her hand off on her blue military like uniform as if mocking her, she sighed, "How pathetic"

Miyuu gulped, Rei was defeated so quickly, she look back up to Ky with eyes full of tears.

"Get out of here Miyuu!" Ky would scouted to the tiny friend.

"I can't leave you here"

"Leave or I will kill you myself!" Ky voice shook with anger.

Heart skipping a beat to the images of her friend crushing and kill others without a second thought. The little betrayed woman would run as fast as her little legs would take her, disappearing into the forest. Ky watched the little one disappear before looking back to the enemy woman standing at ease. The mistress smiled at the giantess before placing a hand before her, taunting her with her finger to come forth.

"I guess that makes you next, Ms. Ky'ishi Morgan."

To be continued...

Episode 5
Clashing Powers

Raising her right hand before her, Elsa loosens the cuff on her wrist. Ky'ishi narrowed her eyes watching the bitch. She was so small to her own 22 foot height. Hardly impressed, she figured that this woman would not be any match against a woman her size.

"Come, I don'z have all day here." Elsa provoked.

"Another insect to crush.", a grin came across her lips, taking slow steps as she began to walk towards her.

Giggling, the snobbish woman brought the reveled hand to her lips. Yawning as the giantess approached only pissed off Ky'ishi more. Losing her temper she picked up on of the injured soldiers that lid on the ground. Screaming in fear he flailed his arms violently attempting to get free. Bringing the wiggling body to her mouth, she watched Elsa intensely before opening her mouth wide. Begging for help as he was force inside the dark, moist hole Ky'ishi only to be responded with a giggle as the tiny hands touched the rough, slimy tongue.

The other troops remaining watched in horror as the giantess was getting ready to eat their comrade. Screams and pleads became silent, the lips closed over the upper half of the body. Teeth trapping him in place, the tongue starting to drown him with saliva juices. Closing her eyes giving a “MMM” noise right before the teeth began to dig into the flesh of the victim. The man's movement became ever so greater, realizing he was being eaten alive.

Crunching bones pop, a dark liquid starts to flow down the chin. The view overwhelming, a true horror show was taking place before them all. Legs kicked but only for a moment longer. Using her tongue, Ky'ishi suck the rest of the man into her mouth. Cheeks go big as the back molders begin to chew making the sound as if eating a bowl of crispy cereal. Not having the nerve to shallow, Ky'ishi spits the clothed mush far far below, to the ground. Remains plopped a squishy mess at her feet, raising her dripping face again, enjoying this power trip.

“That's better.” Ky'ishi said smiling. “Now, it's time for you!”

Mind flashes back, her thoughts of Chizoko flickered in hate. Now at her next victim she would raise her foot high into the air then, SLAM! Down came the mighty foot, the movement was a direct hit. Dust and dirt flew from underneath, Ky'ishi grinned as she look down at her foot . The other troops that had come with Elsa gasped and coughed as the the air filled with dust.

“Thats for hrting Rei, bitch!”, Ky'ishi stated, foot still remaining in place.

Among the unclear air, a shadowy figure stood, waist deep in the ground. The blur vision slowly became clear.

"Is z'at all?" A voice came from under her foot.

The woman had stopped the foot from crushing her and with only one hand over her head. Ky'ishi, filled with disbelief, the feeling of life still underfoot. Yawning ever so casually, Elsa free hand gripped into a tight fist. The bottom of Ky's foot was stained with the blood and mud of the many things she had stepped upon. The Goddess, just about to raise her foot for a second stomp when everything went white.

"Erleichtern!"

Paralyzed, she couldn't move her body. Only her eyes could see what had happened. Her eye catches lady Elsa reveling her hand as some weird blue glowing electricity sparkling just over it. Metal spikes attached to the wrists was the source of the light show. The force was so powerful it end up sending Ky flying into the air. Wailling in pain, sheiks echoed the lands. The searing agony of a thousand volts going through her body. 'Defeated... By an insect ?' The thought went through Ky's head.

Ky's thoughts had flashed to her normal life. 'Was this really a blessing? A curse for my sins? I miss... everything...' The ground shook like an earthquake as Ky'ishi's body landed. Trees toppled over to the breaking force of the ground, sinking deep into the open field. Lungs filling up with fluid forcing her head to cough. Blood spilled from the mouth, not from the meal but it was her own. Deep breaths before closing her eyes, teeth grinded, forced her self to stand up. The legs twitching uncontrollably to the shock it had received, she still managed to get up.

"Z'till not giving up z'et?" Elsa's fearless voice said, stepping towards Ky at a slow natural pace.

Panic came over her, blurred vision looked for a weapon she could use. Seeing the powerhouse getting closer, she runs to the undamaged helicopter. Gritting her teeth firmly she uses all her strength to rise the chopper over head. Elsa stopped in her tracks and tilted her head watching as Ky opened eyes to see the little shit. Using the legs of the chopper she aimed the front of the vehicle at Elsa, leaning forward to ensure that all of her weight was exerted in this one throw.

The helicopter approached to hit her target, Ky'ishi was sure it would do it. Sparks flew everywhere, the metal grinding into the ground a moment before the object would make contact. A blue spark ran right down the middle of the chopper splitting it in two from top to bottom. The parts repelled each other just enough to show the shimmering hair lady holding out a hand towards Ky. The halves of the chopper slided along the field towards the house behind her. Bursting in a flash of white flame, the torn parts of the machine ignited into a blazing catastrophe.

Ky's former house burning a sunder, the giantess fell to her knees in defeat. Eyes glazed over with tears to watch what remained of her life go into a inferno, realizing the Rei was still inside.

"REI!" The Goddess cried out.

Not even noticing the many other guards from the large transport truck, all of them carrying some rifled weapons and dressed in a thick black armor. Firing a clamping device at the emotional monster, she gasped the steel fiber ropes but they already began to bind her. The hand gripped on one of the thin wire rope as spark of light would came up from them. It wouldn't take long for the giant to black out, sighing a breath before fainting.

The transport trucking beeped as it backed up, getting ready for new cargo. Bringing out some looking cranes from the docking bay, they clamped the little fiber ropes to the end. Supervising the loading of Ky, Elsa went to the back of the transport. Her palm resting under her chin yawning in boredom, a troop ran from after searching around the burning building to approach his mistress.

"I can find no sign of the other two." The solider spoke to her at attention.

"V'atever, it doesn't matter. Z'ust make sure thi'z one gets back to HQ"

"Yes Mistress Elsa!" Saluting her before running to yell at the men at the loading the body.

-----------

Running for what seemed to be miles, Miyuu heard the violent explosions behind her. Not stopping but knowing that something bad was happening. These woods were familiar to her, so her navigation would bring her right out to the main road. Waving down the first vehicle she sees, a taxi came to a stop. As the car pulled over to stop she checked her shirt to make sure Genji was still there and alive.

"Girl ? You alright ?." the overweight taxi driver asked..

"I just want to go home!" she screamed, holding her chest to hide her little boyfriend.

"Ah ok. No need to yell, little girl."

Looking back as she gets into the car, flicking lights came from Ky's place in the far distance. Swallowing hard in fear, thinking 'What that could be ?'. Eyes stare at the road before her, 'Maybe... This will all be a dream..' thinking again. Reaching Miyuu's house after a half hour trip, she exited the car at her house. The lights were off, she sneaked her way inside able to get to bed without being seen.

Her alarm buzzed, another day had come. Getting very little sleep she moved to turn it off . Making a check to find Genji in her sock drawer, right where she left him. Doing the normal routine, washing, getting dressed, even bringing up something for her little man to snack. Genji was very quiet, his mind thinking about last nights even hoping it was just a dream. Everything would seem normal, nothing on the morning news about the events, her parents not saying a word about her being out so late night, nothing. It was like nothing happened.

Making her way to school she waited at the tree in the school yard. Neither Rei or Ky'ishi would be there to greet her. The classroom now had 2 empty seats, teacher not even mentioning their names during the row call. No one even recalled or mentioned the death of the principle. It's like they never existed. 'This is creepy!, something is not right here at all'.

Once school was over she got on the bus and begin to make her way towards Ky'ishi's house. Dashing up the long ass driveway she came to nothingness. No house remained, nothing but a bare fresh dirt pile as if everything vanished.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?", falling to her knees, coughing up in anxiety. Gasping as the air itself was becoming difficult to breathe.

Moments pass she feels a presence behind her, someone watching her. Slowly turning her head in fear, face ready to cry out. Suddenly flip to her ass to see a man in a white suit standing there. His blue pony tailed hair shaking in the wind as he puts out a hand.

"Who.. Are you?", the shaky voice asked.

The man paused, reaching into his coat to take something out. Miyuu gasped, tilted her head and close her eyes. 'This is it... This is the end!' Seconds passed, noticing she was still alive the scared girl peeked open her eyes to see what the man was reveling. It looked to be a business card of some sort. Eyes scanned the card at the same time she read it out loud.

“Inspector Rune Kagoshima, Interpol X division", Pausing a moment.

"INTERPOL!", She screams.

The blue haired man would smirked...

To Be Continued