- Text Size +

Madeleine sipped her coffee and lounged back in her swivel chair. She was idly watching the CCTV of her reception area on her laptop and evaluating the heavy-set man sitting there, trying to determine if he’d be a good candidate for her intimate therapy. He retained a hint of youth in his features, but a few worry wrinkles marked him as more mature than Madeleine’s usual teenage clientele. She was worried that’d make him more sceptical, less trusting, but he seemed to fit her other criteria. His nervous fidgeting as he tugged at the sleeves of his raincoat implied a degree of insecurity, and his covert glances at the low-cut top of the receptionist implied an unfulfilled sexual appetite. 

She let him stew for a few more minutes as she got up and prepared in front of the full-length mirror. She tugged her stockings down, ensuring they stopped below her short pencil skirt, leaving a tantalizing band of bare thigh. She unbuttoned the top few buttons of her blouse, letting her ample bust breathe and exposing a hint of her black lace bra. She redid the bottom button, squeezing her breasts back together. She didn’t want to come across too strong, he should think his sexual desires were of his own depraved nature, not her manipulation. Plus it was always helpful to have the option to heat things up if he wasn’t immediately captivated, so she settled on having two buttons popped, leaving a V gap that teased the eye with her cleavage. She checked her hair, tugging a single strand free of her bun to curl over her forehead and overhang her alluringly long eyelashes. Nearly finished, she lowered her small half-rim glasses to perch on the end of her nose. She didn’t actually need them to see, she just thought they gave her a more commanding look. 

She pursed her lips and blew a kiss at her reflection, whispering “You look AMAZING,” before twirling on her heels and strutting out of her office. 

The man in the chair nearly jumped when she swung the door open and revealed herself. He looked at her hopefully, thinking his hour-long wait might finally be over. She ignored him and approached her receptionist, “how’s the schedule look?”

The 20-something receptionist was in many ways the opposite of Madeleine, blonde, tanned, and exuberantly cheerful, but they shared the same hungry eyes that she was currently batting at Madeleine. “We have two more inquiries about appointments next week, and Benjamin’s mother phoned again.” 

The sitting man coughed awkwardly, trying to catch Madeleine’s attention. 

Madeleine shivered, remembering how delicious Benjamin had been sliding down her throat. “She’s a persistent one isn’t she? What a tragedy that was, disappearing at his age…” 

“Yes Ma’am” replied the receptionist with a knowing smile. “Talking of which, about my chance to try…”

Madeleine laid her forefinger against the lips of her receptionist. “Shush, not yet. Soon…”

“E-excuse me…” called the man in a soft voice. 

Madeleine sat her ass on the receptionist’s desk, keeping her back to the man. “Any plans for the weekend?” 

“Well…” replied the receptionist, “Daniel is flying in to stay over this weekend, so I may have a few things in mind...”

“Oh, I hope you have a good excuse ready to keep Luke off you for a few days,” said Madeleine with a coy smile. 

The receptionist’s lips twitched. “It’s so sad, as I told him, I’m going to be SO busy with work this weekend.”

Madeleine laughed. “I’m pleased to be an unwitting accomplice in your infidelity” 

The man called out again, “Doctor C-cooper?”

Madeleine twisted around and waved at him dismissively, “I’ll be with you in a moment.” She turned back to the receptionist, sharing a smirk. She grabbed a couple of blank pieces of paper from her desk and pretended to read them. 

After a couple of more minutes she felt she’d sufficiently established the pecking order and turned around to greet her latest target. She strolled over to him, swaying her hips, and peering down at him through her glasses. “Mr Julian Hilton?” she asked sweetly. 

“Err, it’s Jonathan...” the man said quietly, looking uncomfortable with his large frame in such a small chair. 

“Oh yes, of course,” said Madeleine with a smirk. She knew his name, she’d read over his therapy application multiple times, but it amused her to watch men squirm.

“Follow me” she said, spinning on her heel and heading to her office, knowing he’d follow her with his eyes locked on her ass like a fish on a hook. She led him into her office, from one chair to the next, and let him sink his heavy frame into the cushioned armchair in the middle of the room, in front of her desk. She went to a small table in the corner where a kettle and several mugs sat. 

“Tea or coffee?” Madeleine asked over her shoulder.

“Uh, coffee please!” 

She made him tea. She imperceptibly held her breath as he took the first sip, waiting for his reaction. He furrowed his brow as he first sipped the tea, instantly recognising it was wrong. His gaze rose from his cup to sweep up her figure, from her long legs, her wide hips, her large bust, her slender neck, and finally her piercing blue eyes. “Err… thank you,” he muttered, dropping his gaze to the floor and missing the victorious smirk cross Madeleine’s lips. He was the perfect candidate so far, like putty in her hands. 

She sat on the edge of her desk and demurely crossed her legs, keeping her thighs level with Jonathan’s head to tease a view up her skirt. “So, how can I help you?” 

Jonathan froze in panic as he tried to recall why he was here, his mind only recalling images of the black satin lace he’d glimpsed between those milky thighs. 

“How about we start with your family? Do you live alone?”

“Um, no, I live with my mother.”

“And you’re… 35 years old?”

“I’m 38“ he replied sullenly, his eyes downcast. “I work full-time as an engineer so I could afford to move out, but Mother says renting is like burning money…”

Madeleine nodded and wrote down his living arrangements in her notepad, circling “mother at home.” It was always useful to know in advance who she’d need to prepare explanations for. She looked up at him and gave a wan smile. “You’re a very dutiful son, looking after her everyday for soooooo many years. Do you enjoy it?”

Jonathan grimaced. “That’s, um, kind of why I’m here. Everyone I knew from college, they’re all married or engaged, and here I am… living with Mother. I want that life! I want to find a nice woman, get married, be happy. But it’s all… so hard.”

“Hard?” Madeleine replied idly, trying to feign interest. 

“Like, talking… to women. It’s hard!” Jonathan burrowed himself deeper into the armchair, as if he might be able to sink far enough to disappear.

“Oh? But you’re talking to me so well, you sound so smart, and you’re so handsome!” Madeline looked up and batted her eyelashes at him. 

Jonathan’s chubby cheeks went a deep red. “Nobody’s ever said that to me before...” he whispered. 

“Nobody at all? No girlfriends? No stolen kisses at highschool?” 

Jonathan shook his head. 

“Oh my, well, we’ll need to change that won’t we?” Madeleine said with a wink. “I’d have thought such a well-built morsel, sorry, I mean man, would have no difficulty attracting the ladies. Do you ever think how easily you could have a woman if you just asked? How you could have me…” She unfolded her legs slowly, giving Jonathan a clear view up her skirt.

Jonathan’s jaw sagged as he stared, mesmerised, and tried to commit every detail to memory. The way her skin bulged around the stocking rim, the contrast between her milky skin and the dark skirt, and the faint outline of her pubic mound in panties. 

Madeleine snapped her legs shut, stifling a laugh as Benjamin rocked back in his chair, like she’d trapped him between her thighs. “What’s holding you back?”

It took Jonathan a few moments to reply as he took a few rapid breaths. “Err, well… I have embarrassing habits.” 

“Oh please tell” replied Madeleine, leaning forward on the desk with her first genuine enthusiasm of the session. 

“It’s, um, my after-dark habits.”

“You mean masturbating?”

Jonathan flinched, then nodded. 

“What gets you off? You can tell me, I’m your therapist, you can trust me with anything.”

“I, err, kind of like the idea of being small.” Jonathan looked to the floor, unable to meet Madeleine’s intense gaze. 

“Like… a hobbit?” Madeleine teased, playing innocent. 

“Smaller…”

“Like… so small I could step on you?” 

Jonathan closed his eyes and nodded.

“So small I could eat you all up?” Madeleine rubbed her thighs together, feeling herself getting aroused.

Jonathan nodded. 

“Do you want me to eat you Jonathan? To trap you in my belly and digest you.”

Jonathan crossed his legs, attempting to cover the growing bulge in his pants. 

“So you’re a dirty little pervert?” Madeleine asked, her voice becoming husky. 

“It’s just a fantasy!” Jonathan blurted out. “I just… read giantess stories...”

“Do you touch yourself when you read those stories? Do you imagine a woman crushing you under her heel, or sliding you down inside her? So warm and cosy that you barely fit. You cum to those thoughts don’t you?” 

Jonathan shuddered. He looked down to his crotch and shamefully saw a damp spot. He was so preoccupied with his own embarrassment he missed Madeleine smirking and licking her lips. 

She knew exactly where Jonathan read his giantess stories because that was the only place she advertised her “social anxiety” therapy services. She’d even posted a couple of stories there herself, insinuating the idea that men should speak to their therapists about their fetish. The rather large amount of cleavage she showed in her advertisement also helped. The kind of patients she found there were perfect candidates for her “intimate” therapy. She’d even gotten a receptionist out of it, when another woman had contacted her via the site to say how much she’d loved her stories. 

Madeleine shook her head, realising she’d gotten lost in her thoughts and Jonathan was rambling on… 

“It started when I was pretty young. Those old Disney cartoons, Jack and the Beanstalk, Hercules, Alice in Wonderland, they often involved shrinking or really giant women.”

Madeleine nodded, she had awakened to her desires through such cartoons too. 

“I started to have dreams about my 4th grade teacher, Mrs Allred, eating me.” Jonathan paused, as if expecting a shocked gasp, but Madeleine just kept smiling and nodding her head. “I… touched myself to those dreams. It wasn’t just my teacher either, sometimes it’d be my female classmates, or my older sisters, and now my boss at work. They all look down on me…”

Madeleine leaned closer. “Do you like being looked down upon Jonathan? Seen as a little worm? Dirt under my heel?”

The wet patch on Jonathan’s pants grew. 

Madeleine leaned back on her desk, feeling satisfied. “I can help you Jonathan. I offer a special service for men like you.” She slipped off the desk and twisted around. She bent over her desk as she reached for her appointment book, leaving her ass hanging in the air. She wriggled her hips as she pretended to struggle with her reach across the desk, letting the hem of her pencil skirt ride up her thighs, past her stockings. “Almost got it...”

As Jonathan got a close up view of Madeleine’s panties he picked up a faint musky scent, but being a virgin, he mistook the smell of Madeleine’s wet pussy for perfume. 

“I’ll make you a PERSONAL appointment. This saturday, 8pm. My office.” Madeleine swung around and stepped up to his armchair, her crotch at head height mere inches from his face. “You’ll come for me won’t you Jonathan?” asked Madeleine in her most innocent impersonation. 

Jonathan was lost for words. He could only nod, snatch the paper with his appointment time and shuffle out of his seat, trying to cover the wet patch on his pants. 

Madeleine watched him go, holding her smile until he was out of sight. She slumped into her office chair with her legs spread wide. She slid her hand between her thighs, slipped her fingers under her panties, and pressed her fingertips into her eager pussy. As she fingered herself, she knew he was going to be the perfect patient for her private tastes…

---

Jonathan double checked his coat pockets for the third time as he stood in the hallway of his home. Keys, check. Phone, check. Condoms… check. They were technically expired, having been wedged at the back of his wallet for the past 10 years, but he figured they’d still work. He felt a twinge of embarrassment at thinking he might need them tonight. Maybe he was misreading the signals? 

He flinched as memories flashed across his mind. The scornful look on Lindsay’s face as he’d leaned in to kiss her at the school disco. The mocking laughter of Sophie when he’d asked her about going to the movies after work. The reviled jump away from Julianne at the office christmas party, when he’d jokingly complied with her drunk demand to “kiss my ass.” 

Would Doctor Cooper be the same? Was she just being friendly and his depraved mind had conjured up her flirting? He felt so ashamed. He’d spent the past few days finding photos of her online and photoshopping her head into porn scenes, most often femdom scenarios with her posing with a whip in hand. Doctor Cooper’s sharp expressions fit surprisingly well with dominatrix art. Maybe he should just cancel the appointment tonight? He wasn’t worth her time. He could jerk off on his computer again. 

“Are you going out tonight Jonnie?” came the strained voice of his mother from the kitchen. “Can you pick up some milk on the way back?” 

“Out on a hot date?” came the mocking tone of Meghan, his older sister, between sips of tea. She was checking in with their mother after she’d come down with a cold last week.

“Don’t make fun of your brother! I’m sure he’ll find a nice woman to settle down with someday. He just needs to find the right one...”

“You mean a blind one?” 

Jonathan winced as he heard his mother stifle a laugh. Feeling his annoyance rise, he cleared his throat and yelled “Yes, actually I AM going out on a date. So DON’T WAIT UP!” He stepped out the front door and slammed it behind him before his sister could reply. 

He took a few breaths to calm himself before looking up at the gloomy evening sky. He hoped it wouldn’t rain. After his appointment he’d find a quiet place to hang out for a few hours. He was in no hurry to get back home, if he got back too soon he’d be mocked for it. He hoped the appointment would be worth it… 

---

1 hour later...

Jonathan walked down the street quickly with his shoulders hunched, trying to prevent the rain from slipping its way down the back of his neck. In some ways the foul weather was a blessing, while he focused on the rain he wasn’t panicking about his appointment and whether he should turn around and go home.

He shivered as another stream of cold water snuck down his spine. The sensation reminded him of Doctor Cooper and the way a single word of hers could worm into his psyche. He wondered what she’d be wearing tonight. Maybe a little black cocktail dress with a slit that went all the way to her hips? He shook his head, he was being silly. This was a business appointment so she’d be dressed professionally. Still, the thought left a bulge in his pants and he was glad his raincoat was large enough to cover it.

He glanced at the women he passed, from sharply dressed women heading home to more alluringly dressed women heading out on dates. Why couldn’t he have that? Just one woman among all these wanting to spend time with him. He felt himself shriveling up into a shell as he continued down the street.

Already feeling like he’d made a terrible mistake in coming tonight, he looked up to see Doctor Cooper’s office building ahead. Many windows were dark, but one in particular caught his eye. Standing in silhouette was a shapely feminine figure, her arms folded and her legs split in an inverted V, like she was straddling the city below her. He knew he had to be imagining it, but he instinctively felt like he was being watched, that the figure was looking down at him right now.

Jonathan felt the bulge in his crotch grow and swiftly dropped his gaze. He took a few deep breaths, trying to relax. He couldn’t enter his appointment like this… Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. He imagined if the silhouette had been better lit, giving him a view up- STOP! He was making things worse. He clenched his hands and stamped his feet, trying to draw the blood away from his crotch. 

After a few minutes he felt sufficiently relaxed to enter Doctor Cooper’s building. He reminded himself this was only therapy, not a date. At the front door he looked down the row of buzzers, found Doctor Madeleine Cooper, and pushed the button.

He waited.

And waited.

Was this the wrong day? Had he got the time wrong? Maybe she’d just been teasing about her “personal appointment?” Jonathan slumped against the wall, realising he’d been made a laughing stock once again. He really hoped his sister would be gone by the time he returned.

“BZZZT! This is Doctor Madeleine Cooper,” came a sharp voice from the intercom. 

Jonathan nearly fell backwards in surprise. He awkwardly coughed then leaned towards the intercom. “Hello? Doctor Cooper? It’s me, um, Jonathan Hilton.” He held his breath as he waited for a reply. 

“Oh yes, come on up Julian.” The front door buzzed and unlocked.

“Um, it’s Jonathan actually,” he quietly replied into the intercom. There was no response. He pushed the door open, headed through the lobby, and took the lift up to the third floor. He walked through a maze of empty office hallways towards Doctor Cooper’s office. He was relieved to see the secretary’s desk unattended, the way she’d looked at him was so… predatory. The area was lit with a band of light stretching from the partially-open doorway of Doctor Cooper’s room. 

His heart beat faster as he approached. He felt like he was encroaching on a lion’s den. His hand hovered by the door, ready to knock… but instead he leaned forward to peer through the gap. He saw Doctor Cooper at the far end of the room, her waist twisted around so she could inspect the curve of her ass in the full-length mirror. Like last time, she wore a white blouse, black pencil skirt, and stockings that came just short of her hemline. She had her thumb in the upper band of her stockings, tweaking its position, before letting it loudly snap back to her thighs. 

Jonathan could have watched this all day, but he didn’t want to push his luck and get caught, he didn’t want to think he was a creep. He leaned back and knocked.

“Come innnnnnn~”

He slowly pushed the door fully open and saw Doctor Cooper hadn’t moved, she was still posing in front of the mirror. She turned her head around and winked. “Were you peeping Jonathan?” 

“Err… of course not!” Jonathan’s flushed cheeks said otherwise. 

Doctor Cooper batted her long eyelashes at him. “Come now, you need to be honest with me. Are you saying you DON’T find me attractive?”

“No, yes, wait, I mean…” Jonathan had never been so tongue-tied, even when his sisters had teased him growing up, throwing their underwear at him and calling him a pervert when he got aroused. 

Doctor Cooper giggled and beckoned him inward. She strutted towards him, laying her hand on his shoulders and turning him around so she could slip off his raincoat. Even through his shirt, he still felt an electrifying jolt from her touch. She hung up his coat, gestured towards the waiting armchair, and walked towards her desk. In her high heels, her plump ass swung like a hypnotist’s pocket-watch.

Jonathan stumbled after Doctor Cooper and settled his large frame into the armchair. He wished he could sink deeper into it and have her sit on him. 

Doctor Cooper leaned over her desk and picked up her notes, continuing to present her rear to him as she read through them. Jonathan fidgeted with his sleeve as he tried not to look. 

“So… Jonathan, just a few routine questions before we start. Do you have any allergies?”

“I don’t think so?”

“Are you taking any medication at the moment?” 

“No.” 

“Good, nothing for me to worry about then. Do you have any electronic devices on you? Phone tracking, things like that?”

“Just my phone. Should I turn it off?” 

“Yes.”

Jonathan took out his phone and turned it off. 

“Lastly, did you tell anyone you were coming here tonight? Any family members who might ask after you?” 

“Um, not exactly.”

Doctor Cooper looked at him with a sharp expression. “What does that mean? I need specifics.” 

“Err… I told my mom I was going on a date…” Jonathan felt like he could die of embarrassment right now.

Doctor Cooper laughed, “oh, that’s fine. So you didn’t mention me specifically?”

“No Doctor Cooper.”

“Oh, you can just call me Madeleine,” she said with a smile.Jonathan grinned, then tried to cover his mouth. He felt so awkward, getting excited over such an ordinary thing.

Madeleine finished writing down her notes then spun around, perching her ass on the edge of the desk. She smiled down at him, her dark lipstick amplifying the size of her luscious lips. “We’re going to start with a relaxation exercise, to get you into the right frame of mind. I want you to lean back in your chair and close your eyes.”

Jonathan pressed his shoulders into the back of the chair, laid his hands on the armrests, tilted his head back and closed his eyes.

“I want you to stay completely still,” continued Madeleine, her voice growing louder as he heard her approach. “Just relax and let me take control,” she said, her voice as smooth as silk.

Jonathan felt his whole body tingle in anticipation, wondering what she was going to do. Maybe a massage, or a trust exercise? He was in Doctor Cooper’s, no, Madeline’s hands now. He jolted as he felt something touch his knee. The sensation moved up his leg and he recognised the light touch of Madeleine’s slender fingers as they lightly pushed his knees apart. Her touch rose up his thighs to his overhanging gut. The delicate fingers dug under his overhanging belly to tug at his belt buckle, unfastening it and unbuttoning his pants.

Jonathan gripped the armrests tighter as his breathing quickened. She’d said not to move, not to react, so he tried to remain calm but blood was already flooding downwards. He gasped as he felt Madeleine’s fingers tease his boxer shorts, probing within, and digging out his flaccid cock. 

“Aww, aren’t you pleased to see me?” came Madeleine’s soft voice from between his legs. He bit his lower lip to hold back another gasp as he felt something warm and wet press against the head of his cock. The wetness expanded and wrapped around his member. His cock responded enthusiastically to Madeleine’s touch, jerking to attention. He felt the upper head of his cock knock against something hard, Madeleine’s teeth, and then slide across the ridged roof of her mouth. 

He listened to the soft suckling noise coming from between his legs. Was this really happening? Maybe he was just using a machine on him? He cracked open an eye and looked past his belly to see the back on Madeleine’s bun between his legs as she bobbed her head up and down. With a wet schlurp she withdrew enough to look up at him, her dark lips still locked around the tip of his cock. She lifted her left hand to wag her finger at him, a disapproving gesture he’d seen all his life, from his nursery school teachers to his female boss at work. 

He closed his eyes again, realising he’d been naughty in breaking her rule not to move. She should just bite down on his cock right now, punish him, make him pay for being such a naughty boy. His cock surged in Madeleine’s mouth and this time she was the one gasping. He felt her long fingers wrap around the shaft of his cock, holding him firm as she ran her lips down the head of his member. He felt her tongue run sloppily around the tip of his cock before sliding down his shaft, coating his member in drool and amplifying the sound of Madeleine’s schlurps. 

Jonathan wished this moment could last forever. He groaned as he felt Madeleine wedge his cock between her tongue and the roof of her mouth, squeezing him tight. She dipped her head further and he felt the head of his cock press against the back of her mouth. He had to last longer! He had to hold on… he didn’t manage it. He cummed. His seed exploded out his member, evoking a surprised gasp from Madeleine, before she clamped her lips even harder around him, eagerly sucking every last drop of cum out of him. 

After a minute of gentle swallowing, Madeleine ran her tongue around the head of his cock one last time, scooping up every last morsel of cum. She withdrew her lips from the head of his cock with a wet schlurp sound. 

Jonathan opened his eyes again to see Madeleine returning to her feet. He could still barely believe this was real, but when he looked down he saw her lipstick smeared across his floppy cock. He looked up to see her cheeks flushed as she ran a finger across her lips. She locked eyes with him, smiled, then opened her mouth wide. She showed the warm and wet interior he’d cummed into, with globs of white cum still coating the back of her throat. She closed her lips and visibly swallowed, running her finger down her throat as his cum worked down her body into her stomach. Her whole body seemed to shiver in pleasure.

“Your babies were delicious,” she said smugly before licking her lips. 

Jonathan’s mind raced for how to respond. This was so far outside his experience he had no idea what to say. “Err… t-thank you?” 

Madeleine laid her hands on the armrests and leaned over him, her bust hanging mere inches from his face. She wriggled her shoulders, causing the collar of her blouse to tickle his nose as he watched her breasts jiggle. A loose strand of her hair brushed his cheek. “Got any more?” she whispered. 

Jonathan stammered an incoherent reply as Madeleine laughed and returned upright. He looked down his body to see his flaccid cock twitching, struggling to return upright. He reached down to fold himself back into his pants, but Madeleine slapped his hand away. 

“Did I say you could move?” she asked sharply. 

Jonathan shook his head.

“Then sit back and RELAX!” she said while smiling. Jonathan’s gaze was drawn to Madeleine’s teeth. He imagined them biting down on his cock and shuddered, swiftly returning his hands to the armrests. 

“Good, now you’re properly relaxed, we can move onto the more intimate therapy” Madeleine twirled on her heel and strutted away from him. She headed to the corner table with the kitchen supplies. She took an empty tumbler, filled it halfway with water, then looked back at Jonathan. She looked like she was concentrating as her gaze swept over his body, leaving Jonathan feeling like a prized ham being weighed. She opened a small drawer, took out a bottle of pills, and began counting them out into the glass. Jonathan watched each pill fizzle and disappear in the water, wondering what it was. Maybe Viagra? He didn’t think he required it, he just needed a few more minutes to recover...

Seemingly satisfied, Madeleine brought the glass over to Jonathan, being careful not to spill a drop. “Drink up” she commanded. 

“Ah, w-what is it?”

“It’ll make your dreams come true.” replied Madeleine coylt.

“It’ll give me more confidence?” asked Jonathan hopefully. 

“... not that dream.”

“It’ll let me fly?” 

“No!” yelled Madeleine, briefly losing her temper and causing Jonathan to flinch. She took a deep breath. “Just… drink it.”

Jonathan anxiously took the glass from her. He didn’t want to screw this up, whatever this therapy was. He wanted his dick sucked again. Madeleine watched him closely as he brought the glass to his lips and took a sip. It had a slightly bitter taste, but it wasn’t bad. He tilted the glass up and swallowed the remainder. 

Madeleine’s grin got wider the more he drank. He swallowed and she crossed her arms under her bust, propping up her breasts. “Good boy. Now we wait.” 

“Wait for what?” 

“You’ll see…” she teased.

They waited a few minutes, with Madeleine looming over him and tapping her heel. Jonathan didn’t dare move. 

“Err… how long are we waiting for?” asked Jonathan. “I was meant to pick up some milk on the way home tonight and the shops close at 9pm.” 

Madeleine frowned, “I’m not sure. It was faster last time. You’re a bit bigger though…” 

Jonathan shifted in the armchair, noticing his shirt collar pressing up against his chin. He looked down and saw his shirt hanging loose upon his body. Had he lost weight? Did sex do that? What… he dropped an inch deeper into the armchair.

Madeleine clapped her hands in delight. “It’s working!” 

“What-” cried Jonathan, his voice growing shrill as his clothes crumpled up around him and the world seemed to get bigger. His feet lifted off the ground, then his shoes slipped off and clattered to the floor. The armrests seemed to be rising up to either side of him. No, they weren’t rising, he was shrinking! Jonathan felt a flood of adrenalin through his system, a mix of panic and excitement. He’d read so many stories of this happening, but was this for real? He’d never imagined it ever actually happening, how was this possible? 

His head disappeared under the collar of his shirt and he struggled in the fabric, trying to break free. He flailed his arms but it was no use, it was like being in a deflated tent. He remembered Madeleine’s words earlier, “relax,” and tried to calm himself. It was ok, she’d take care of him. This must be some kind of experimental therapy, she’d shrink him down, make him confront his fears, then return him to full size. He lay still and let his body shrink. 

After a couple of minutes his surroundings seemed to have stabilized. He lay flat on his back within the remains of his clothing, taking deep breaths.

“Are you in there?” came Madeleine’s lilting voice from above, followed by a giggle. 

The fabric around him started shifting as it was lifted up, revealing Madeleine’s beaming smile peering down at him. Her eyes sparkled as she saw his tiny nude body. Jonathan clasped his hands over his crotch but felt more self-conscious about his large belly than his cock, after all, Madeleine had already gotten up close and personal with his cock. Her long slender fingers came down and slid under his body, one hand wrapping around his back and the other his thighs. 

Jonathan felt his stomach lurch as Madeleine lifted him up to head height. Despite being no higher up than he would be normally, the distance between himself and the floor terrified him. He wanted to close his eyes to it, but he didn’t want to lose sight of Madeleine. His eyes swept her body as much as hers did his, peeking down her blouse and at the breasts that were almost as large as he was. 

“Oh my god, you’re so cute!” cried Madeleine joyfully. Warmth flooded Jonathan, he’d never been called cute before. But her smile turned into a frown as her eyes swept over him. Her tone lowered as she muttered to herself. “You’re bigger than the last one. I didn’t fully factor your weight into the dosage.” 

Jonathan looked down his body and tried to estimate his new height. It was hard because he felt the same size he’d always been, it was just the rest of the world that had grown larger. But given he was about the height of Madeleine’s two hands held together, he was probably around 7” (18cm).

Jonathan’s heart jumped as Madeleine abruptly lifted him closer, her dark lips drawing nearer and pressing up against his torso in a sloppy kiss. He felt her warm lips nudging him backward and into the palm of her hand, so powerful now. 

After a soft moan, Madeleine broke off the kiss, leaving the air feeling chill against his chest in contrast with the warmth of her mouth. She lowered him down to the front of the armchair, letting his legs dangle off the edge. She patted him on the top of his head with her forefinger, the tip being almost as large as his head. “Just stay there my little cutie pie.”

Madeleine turned around and walked back to her desk, giving Jonathan a chance to look around him from a fresh perspective. At three times his height, the carpeted floor looked like an impossible drop from here. Was he trapped herer? He shuddered as he saw the lipstick smeared across the entirety of his chest, realising his torso could have easily fit in Madeleine’s mouth. But that’d be silly, this was just therapy, she wasn’t going to eat him! He had to get a grip on his imagination and trust Doctor Cooper.

Madeleine cleared her throat, catching drifting Jonathan’s attention. She stood by her desk, resting her ass on the edge again as she read from her notebook. 

“So, Jonathan. You said you wanted to grow your confidence and maybe find a wife?”

Jonathan nodded, unsure where this was going. 

“But do you really think any woman would want someone like you?” Madeleine looked down at him through her spectacles. 

Jonathan felt like he’d been stabbed in the heart, to hear the fears he repeated every night said aloud by this stunning attractive woman while he was so vulnerable. 

“Wouldn’t you rather be a part of this?” Madeleine put her notepad aside and cupped her hands around the underside of her bust. After a few squeezes, she began unbuttoning her blouse, the tight fabric springing free with each additional popped button. Her red lace bra gradually came into view, the flimsy fabric stretched across the underside of her breasts, barely reaching her nipples. 

Jonathan continued to watch with open-mouthed awe as she slipped off her blouse and let it flutter to the floor, then plumped up her breasts between her arms. She wasn’t finished yet, she reached around behind her for a moment and her bra came loose. Her heavy breasts drooped into their natural teardrop shape, leaving her pert nipples jiggling atop the fatty mounds.

“Or maybe you’re more of an ass guy?” Madeleine turned around and leaned over her desk, presenting her ass to him. She ran her hands down her hips, highlighting the contours of her body. Her fingers pinched a hidden zipper, then began sliding down her pencil skirt, gradually revealing her ass cheeks like a pair of moons coming over the horizon with just a thin band of red lace across them. 

Her skirt hugged her ample figure as it slid down her ass and around her thick thighs. A final wriggle of her hips caused it to slide down to her feet and lay atop her high heels. Jonathan slowly raised his gaze up the back of Madeleine’s curvaceous legs to the red lace panties she wore. Jonathan couldn’t believe his luck, surely she wouldn’t go further, she wouldn’t take them off too? He was wrong. 

Madeleine slipped her thumbs into either side of her panties and began sliding them down her divine figure. She subtly swung her hips to either side in hypnotically rhythm as she worked the thin band of lace down her legs and to her feet.

“Is this what you want Jonathan?” she asked in a husky tone, shaking her ass. She stepped out the pencil skirt and panties clinging to her feet and began turning around. “Or are you interested in me more for my pussy?” 

Jonathan caught the brief outline of her clean-shaven pubic mound before she clasped her hands over her crotch. “No! YOU don’t deserve my pussy. You’re a dirty little pervert, a piece of shit under my heel. You belong in my ass…”

Jonathan barely registered her sharp words as he was so fixated on her nearly nude body, with only her stockings left on, as she presented her ass to him again and began shuffling towards him. She leaned to her right so she could watch him as she approached, and aim where she was going… 

As she got closer and the shadow of Madeleine’s ass eclipsed his view, he realised her ass was probably bigger than his entire body. He was so distracted by the view he didn’t consider what was coming next. Madeleine dropped down atop him, her plump ass cheeks forcing him flat on the armchair their fatty mass enveloped him, pinning his arms to either side as he was lodged between her cheeks. 

Madeleine moaned as she grond into him, squeezing his nude form deeper until he was fully buried between her ass cheeks. He felt her puckered asshole slide over his chest and come to rest atop his large belly. His formly-flaccid cock had already roared back to life during the striptease, but it was now slapped down with the weight of Madeleine atop him. 

“How do you like that? Being trapped under my ass like a piece of shit.” gasped Madeleine, her words sounding muffled to Jonathan as he lay trapped under her ass. He squirmed beneath her as she rocked on his belly, treating his gut like a chubby dildo. Her asshole stretched open, expanding around his belly as she bounced atop him. 

With some struggling, Jonathan managed to bring his arms down to his crotch, grab his cock, and pull it up against his belly so it slid into Madeleine’s asshole along with his gut. He groaned as he felt his dick enter the warmth of her anus. 

“You’re a worthless shit” Madeleine cried out, her voice growing steadily louder. “You’re a waste of space, you should get where you belong with the rest of my shit. Get in my ass!”

Madeleine continued to grind her ass on him, rocking her hips back and forth and worming more of his body into her ass. He felt the rim of her asshole wrap around his whole belly and cock, as tight as an elastic band, leaving his feet hanging loose over the edge of the armchair.

“You’re worthleeeeeeeeeeeeeeess,” screeched Madeleine as she climaxed. Jonathan felt her entire body shudder atop him, her ass cheeks wobbled like ocean waves as he was crushed beneath her, causing his own tiny cock to ejaculate what little cum he’d built up into her ass.

Jonathan felt the air forced out his lungs as Madeleine shuddered to a halt, with even more of her weight resting on him as she came down from her orgasm. He tried to open his mouth to scream for help, but the moment he parted his lips Madeleine’s fatty ass pressed into it, muffling his cries. 

He felt himself growing light-headed as he struggled to breathe. Was this how he was going to die? Crushed under his therapist? Strangely, the thought didn’t panic him… 

Suddenly the weight eased, light flooded over him and he looked up to see Madeleine’s ass rising up, leaving a small trail of cum leaking from her asshole. She spun around and looked down at him with a worried expression, her large breasts drooping beneath her. 

“Oh god, I hope you’re still alive! I didn’t mean to suffocate you.” 

Jonathan could only cough a reply as he sucked in air, waving his arm weakly in her direction as he struggled to sit up. The concern in her voice really touched him, she genuinely cared about him! 

“I was worried my new toy was already dead. I don’t like dead food, I like my men squirming all the way down.” said Madeleine menacingly. 

Food? Throat? Surely she was just teasing… 

“You may not have ended up in my ass just yet, you’ll need to get there the old fashioned way~” teased Madeleine with a giggle. She scooped her hands under his limp body, her fingers wrapping under his armpits, and lifted him up to head height.

“Wait, what? What are you doing?” asked Jonathan while Madeleine licked her lips, still coming out of his daze from having cummed twice and nearly suffocating under her ass. 

“Your size is going to be a challenge,” continued Madeleine, ignoring his comments. “But you’re going to end up in my belly even if I have to bite you in two!” She showed her teeth to Jonathan as she grinned.

Jonathan felt his heart racing as she brought him towards her dark lips. The two sultry lips began to part and her enormous tongue came out like a red carpet to welcome him. She ran her tongue roughly up his body, covering every exposed inch of him in drool. His exhausted cock was slapped up against his gut with her tongue’s caress. 

“Mmhm” Madeleine moaned. “You’re so salty. Must be the sweat.” 

“I, um, think I’ve had enough therapy for today! I need to get home-” cried Jonathan, his voice growing hoarse as he struggled in her grasp.

Madeline laughed, “you think this is about what you want? You’re my plaything now. I’ll use you, digest you, then shit you out. You mean nothing to me except for how good you can make me feel.”

Madeleine cut off Jonathan’s startled reply as she tilted him forward and thrust him head-first between her lips. His vision went dark as his head was lodged between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Jonathan squirmed on her tongue, spluttering as he tried to lift his face and call out once more. Surely she’d stop if he explicitly told her to? His puny cry got drowned out by the moan that rumbled up through Madeleine’s throat, causing his entire body to vibrate within her mouth. 

“You taste so good!” murmured Madeleine, her words muffled with Jonathan in her mouth. Jonathan felt every twitch of her tongue and movement of her teeth as she formed each word, rocking his upper torso from side to side.He tried to struggle but his arms were pinned to his side. He kicked his legs against Madeleine’s palm, but that just seemed to stimulate her to push him in further. 

She curled her tongue around his gut to tease his hanging cock, batting it back and forth with the tip of her tongue and causing him to once again grow hard. He gradually slipped inwards as her tongue hooked over his crotch, feeling the smooth rubbing of her tongue across the entirety of his cock as she continued to coat him with drool. He fought the instinct to hump her tongue, but it felt too good not to. He couldn’t believe he was getting off at a moment like this. His life was in danger, and all his cock wanted to do was cum inside Madeleine. Hadn’t he cummed enough for one evening?

Jonathan felt a flicker of fear as Madeleine lightly pressed her teeth into his gut, wondering if she was going to bite him in two, but she was just making sure he was secure in her mouth. She’d mistaken his cock thrusts as an attempt to escape, and she was determined that anything that entered her mouth would end up in her stomach. 

His hearing was filled with gurgles and schlurps as so many wet and fleshy parts moved around him, stretching to make space for him as he slipped in deeper. She massaged his gut with her jaw as she worked him deeper into her mouth. 

Jonathan felt Madeleine’s hot aroused breath rushing up her throat and passing him as she panted. From outside she kept one hand pressed against his buttocks, holding him in place, while the other worked down her nude body. She cupped her left breast and squeezed her nipple, driving herself wild as a pair of legs hung from her lips. He was her prey, and she’d chosen to eat him, as was her right as a predator. 

Jonathan felt himself slip an inch forward as Madeleine wrapped her lips around the underside of his gut, her lower lip gliding over his skin to press against his rock-hard cock. He winced as he felt his cock whack against her teeth, then gradually scrape over them. He’d jerked off while reading stories about this, but the reality was so much more overwhelming that he could have imagined. Every sensation was involved, from the softness of Madeleine’s tongue to the hardness of her palette, the sound of every squelch around him, the scent of her breath filling his lungs, and the sight down the tube at the back of her fleshy throat, undulating, twitching, and eager to swallow him. It all looked too small for him, but every bit of flesh was soft and stretched wide to fit his body. 

He felt her slap her palm against his butt as she forced more of him inside, her lips sliding over his asscheeks as his gut fully filled her mouth. His view of the outside world was lost now behind his own belly, only the muscular tube of her oesophagus awaited him. Was she really going to do this? Was he really going to be eaten? 

Madeleine moaned again, causing her mouth to vibrate around him, stimulating him to new heights. He rocked his head back and joined his tiny moan with Madeleine’s, his cock suddenly spurting its seed across her tongue and his lower belly. He had a few moments of bliss before he was abruptly compressed tightly as Madeleine swallowed, her mouth pressing on him from all sides as she devoured his semen. Her moan took on a deeper approving tone as she tasted his cum.

Jonathan’s struggles slowed as he came down from his climax, his limbs going limp, which Madeleine interpreted as surrender. She tilted her head back and Jonathan got a clear view down the back of her tongue and into her gullet. Her uvula swung above the fleshy tube awaiting him, like an arrow gesturing to his destination. He got a whiff of the acrid stomach acid awaiting him down there and fear flared up within him. He didn’t want to die! What was he thinking, getting off right now, he had to escape! He tried to scream but his mouth was coated with drool. 

With Jonathan almost vertical, Madeleine relaxed her grip around his gut, letting gravity slide him deeper. Her tongue rolled him up against the roof of her mouth, those same ridges he’d felt on his cock earlier now rubbing over his spine. He squirmed but every struggle just slid him deeper into her mouth as his head passed under her hanging uvula. 

Madeleine massaged his gut as she swallowed, working his fleshy mass deeper. Her lips wrapped around his legs as she slurped up the last of him. His shoulders pressed into either side of her oesophagus and for a second he thought he was saved, but the band of muscle relaxed enough to barely slide him deeper. 

Her tongue lapped at the soles of his feet just before her lips sealed around his feet. Jonathan didn’t disappear entirely though, the outline of his torso was visible bulging out Madeleine’s throat. She ran her hand down around her neck, massaging him from the outside, helping her throat swallow him down. She worked rapidly as she was forced to hold her breath, taking one large gulp after another. 

Jonathan felt his hips lodge at the back of Madeleine’s throat, causing her to choke and splutter. She was determined to swallow him though, she’d rather die than cough him back up. She rocked her head back sharply and swallowed again, finally getting his hips down into her throat. Her powerful throat muscles contracted around him, waves of muscles contracting and relaxing like a slinky, pushing him deeper each time and sliding him down into her belly.

The outline of his fat body passed down Madeleine’s neck and past her collarbone, disappearing under her heavy breasts as she played with her nipples. Sweat ran down her neck and over the contours of her nude body as Madeleine rejoiced in her predatory instincts.

Jonathan’s experience was less pleasant as he was tightly confined in the fleshy tube until his head nudged aside the stomach flap and he got his first view of the quivering fleshy prison awaiting him. There was a little light coming through the skin of her stomach, illuminating a small pool of stomach acid. As he watched, additional acid spurted within as her body eagerly anticipated its meal. 

His torso slipped through into her stomach, his large gut briefly slowing his descent before popping free. Jonathan began curling himself up within the tight space, forced into a ball as his legs joined him in her belly. Her stomach walls pressed in on him from every side, massaging and supporting his large weight. It’d be quite comfortable if it wasn’t for the foul smell. 

He was still in shock as he attempted to process what had happened, had he really been eaten? Was she going to puke him back up? He didn’t want to be digested! He tried to focus, but the thudding heartbeat around him made that hard. At first he thought it was his own heartbeat, but it was slowing while he panicked. He realised it wasn’t his heartbeat he was hearing… 

---

Madeleine felt triumphant as she watched the bulge beneath her breasts grow to accommodate its new occupant. She’d done it! She’d really eaten him. She took a few deep breaths, relieved to be able to breathe freely. It’d been a close run thing, she’d nearly suffocated on him, being much larger than the boy she’d swallowed a few weeks earlier. While she knew she should increase the shrinking dosage next time, she also loved the struggle. It made her feel like a real predator when she had to struggle to devour her prey.

She took a few swallows of air then rubbed her belly, feeling the outline of Jonathan’s body with her fingertips. “Wouldn’t want you to suffocate too soon and miss all the fun,” she teased. She felt a wave of gas rush up her throat and she let out a belch, causing her breasts to wobble slightly. “Oh, excuse me! How rude. You don’t mind do you Jonathan?”

“Please, let me out!” came a quiet voice.

Madeleine squealed with glee, having not expected to be able to hear a response. “Oh my god! Can you hear me?” She bit her lower lip as dozens of questions flooded her mind. After a few moments she breathlessly asked “What’s it like in there?” 

“…it’s really unpleasant, it’s so hot, and it stinks! Please, let me out!” 

Madeleine giggled. “Of course it’s unpleasant, you’re in my stomach! You’re going to be digested!” While she kept one hand cupping the bulge in her belly, her other hand slipped down further to her crotch. She teased her fingertips over her wet pussy lips. 

“W-what are you going to do now?”

“Probably masturbate” replied Madeleine as she slipped her finger inside her pussy, rubbing her clit. She moaned and leaned back against her desk, scattering her paperwork. “You were a cute, pathetic man… but I think you’ll look much better as my ass and tits.” She giggled as she felt Jonathan squirm in her belly, seemingly not liking this fate. 

“I don’t want this! Let me out!”

“You didn’t mind it when you cummed in my mouth twice” teased Madeleine as she poked her belly, encouraging more squirming as she fingered herself. “I’m doing you a favour Jonathan, you’re about to become more useful than you’ve ever been to anyone or anything, as protein for this.” She lifted the hand over her belly to grope her breasts.

“You can’t do this! I’m going to be missed, my mom... my boss!” 

Madeleine laughed. “Your boss? You’re just a number on a spreadsheet. They’ll replace you within a week. As for your mother, I’m sure she’ll appreciate you finally leaving the house, you’ve got a new home now in my belly.” She slipped a second finger into her pussy. 

“I-if you don’t let me out you’ll be a murderer!”

Madeleine shook her head and grinned. “You can’t murder a hamburger. How are you any different?”

“I’m not food! I’m a man! I’m an engineer! I have a life!” came the muffled cry of Jonathan. 

“Not for much longer…” laughed Madeleine. “You’re all mine now!” She gasped as she slid a third finger inside, stretching her labia lips wide. She fingered herself in time with his struggles, going faster and faster as he fought more. 

“Please, help me! The stomach acid is rising! It stings...” 

Madeleine leaned back harder on the desk as her legs trembled in excitement. She parted her legs wide, exposing her nude body to the large windows as she vigorously fingered herself. She looked up from her belly to the evening cityscape outside, and hoped someone in one of the opposite buildings was watching her right now.

“Keep struggling!” gasped Madeleine as she neared climax. She felt Jonathan squirm inside her, trying to keep his head above the stomach acid, but his struggles were fading. His voice gurgled as the acid rose above his face, causing her to climax and clench her body. Her pussy tightened around her fingers and her stomach compressed around Jonathan.

Madeline let out a long satisfied groan in chorus with her stomach’s gurgling. “Another man down, and many more to come” she thought to herself, reveling in the afterglow of her orgasm. She gave her belly a few more pokes, trying to provoke more struggles, but Jonathan seemed to be gone. He was just nutrients now. 

---

An hour later, after Madeleine had regained some strength after climaxing another three times, she cleaned her office. She discarded Jonathan’s clothes in the trash and put her own clothes in her purse, knowing that her blouse would never fit around her expanded belly. She kept his wallet, she’d look at his ID when masturbating later and use his credit cards to buy herself something nice. Maybe a new outfit? She felt it only fair that she spent his savings. He belonged to her now.

She went home with her Burberry trench coat covering her nude body, with only her stockings and high heels on underneath. She flashed her tits at anyone who catcalled her, cackling at their shocked amazement.

Back home, she had a long luxurious bath where she fingered herself to climax while cradling the softening bulge in her belly, then went to bed. Overnight, her body worked on digesting Jonathan. Her stomach acids breaking down his body into constituent parts and passing his bones and hair down into her intestines, joining with the other food leftovers to form lumps of shit. Her guts continued to gurgle for hours as additional digestive enzymes were added to the sludge that had been named Jonathan.

In the morning, Madeleine lay sprawled out across her queen size bed, her silk sheets bunching up around her nude body. She might have stayed there all morning if not for the twinge in her guts. “Eager to come out Jonathan?” she asked as she rolled out of bed, grabbed her phone, and strolled to the bathroom. She lifted the cover and dropped her ass on the porcelain toilet-seat. 

She grunted as she pushed, feeling the mass inside her working through her anus and peek out her ass cheeks. She browsed her favourite fashion retailer as she shitted Jonathan out of her asshole, wondering what Jonathan would “gift” her with his credit card. 

After a few minutes she wriggled her hips from side to side as she struggled to push him out, with him having formed a larger mass of shit than she was used to.

Her phone rang just as the first clump of Jonathan splashed into the bowl. She answered the call.

“Hello?” she said before yawning.

“Oh, um, hello! This is Meghan Hilton.” 

Madeleine frowned, she didn’t know any Meghan Hiltons, although the surname bothered her… “Hello Ms Hilton. What can I do for you?”

“I’m sorry to bother you, I’m currently going through my brother’s contact list to work out who these numbers are.”

“Oh!” Madeleine jolted in surprise, realising it was Jonathan’s sister, causing her asshole to tighten around the shit extruding from her anus and cut it in half. There was another loud splash in the bowl. “Um, yes, he’s my patient. I’m his therapist.”

“Ah, so you have to suffer through my brother’s whining?”

Madeleine laughed, “Oh yes, he was whining quite a bit last night (as he begged me not to swallow him).”

“Ah yeah he’s such a pain in the ass.”

Madeleine pushed the next mass of shit through her anus, letting out a small groan as she felt her asshole stretch wide. “Oh I don’t think I’d call the sensations painful” joked Madeleine.

“Well if you see him, tell him Mom is pissed he didn’t bring back any milk. He’s such a worthless shit.”

“Oh I completely agree” said Madeleine, grinning as she glanced between her legs to see the large lump of poop settle at the bottom of the bowl.

Meghan laughed, “you know he used to steal my panties when I was a girl? I think he actually got off more on me beating him up for it than sniffing them.”

“Mhmm, yes, he’s a little pervert, getting off on being dominated.”

“Or a large pervert if you include his gut,” joked Meghan. 

Madeleine glanced between her legs again and raised an eyebrow at the size of shit that’s squeezed out of her. “True, he is pretty large. Oh, and if you’re contacting people, can you tell his workplace he won’t be in on Monday. He was really struggling with some of the things we brought up in therapy, fighting his fate.” 

“Oh they won’t care at work, he’s got a do-nothing job anyway. They only keep him on because it’d be more expensive to fire him. Anyway, I need to get to the shops, have a nice weekend!”

“Oh I will,” replied Madeleine as she ended the call, already feeling a stirring in her loins. Maybe she’d try the ultra-size dildo in her ass this time? But first… she put her phone on the nearby stand and grabbed some toilet paper. She grunted and pushed the last of the shit out her anus, feeling her asshole close around the top and snip it off before it plopped into the bowl with a splash. She wiped herself clean, then got to her feet and looked in the bowl. The shit was certainly bigger than it had been with Benjamin, as befitting Jonathan’s larger size. Still, she’d managed to digest him alright.

She blew a kiss at the toilet bowl, “I told you that you’d get in my ass one way or another. Oh, and your sister says you’re a worthless shit Jonatahn. Enjoy the sewers! Bye!” She flushed and watched the shit disappear under the flood of clean water, washed away to join all the other shit. 

She spritzed some deodorant into the air. That was the last she’d need to worry about him. She returned to her bedroom and flopped onto her bed. She grabbed her laptop from her nightstand and logged into the giantess fandom website. She renewed her advertisement, adding “25% off for extra large customers.” She wanted to see just how much her anus could hold.

Nestled on her bedside table was Jonathan’s ID, laying beside Benjamin’s mobile phone and her favourite dildo. She’d soon be needing a larger place to stash her mementos, but for now, she was going to enjoy her weekend in bed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

---

I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I did writing it. Madeleine's going to need to join a weight-loss program at the rate she's going. 

My commission queue remains open, but beware the current queue involves a 3 month wait. However I don't charge anything for reserving a slot, so if any readers think they might be interested then please get in touch here or Discord (BunnyWrites#4146).