- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Welcome back to the fun. Like last time, major themes to expect in this and future stories are feet, in-shoe, mouthplay, handplay, and lots of "Mommy" talk.

The completed version of this story and some of the sequels have already been posted as early access on Patreon, so if you like what you see and don't want to wait, maybe give that a look. And enjoy!

---

Interested in commissioning me for your own custom story? I can write your ultimate macro fantasy, from a wide range of genres and lengths. Read details here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/Story-Commissions-Are-Open-Again-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

My Patreon for early-access stories and exclusive tales is open! Hope you'll give it a look: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories

Nadia was certain her heart was on the verge of giving out for good as she stared in slack-jawed shock at the sight of ten monstrous, marshmallow-toes bobbing in the forested grass of the gigantic garden. The intelligent young woman had already been in a state of depression these past two months since the disappearance of her beloved Matt; now, she was faced with a set of circumstances which threatened to simply shut down her vitals.

There was no possible explanation for what Nadia was seeing right now, yet it was no dream or hallucination.

            "No... freaking... WAY!" the blonde giantess squealed with unmitigated delight. Her lilting voice boomed across the landscape of the garden. The 150-foot eighteen-year-old cupped her hands over her mouth as she stared down in wide-eyed wonder at the naked, three-inch Nadia currently standing before her feet.

Wearing a pink tank top and scant denim jean shorts which displayed her youthful, ample thighs in the summertime heat, this towering beast of a girl bewildered Nadia. The woman never could've conceived of encountering a living humanoid creature of such scale, yet here one was, and looking just like an average teenage girl, if it wasn't for her massive height. With tactile energy, the bulbous toes of the girl were in a frenzy, pinching blades of grass into the crevices between. Almost like a dance.

Nadia lurched, unable to speak. Her knees wobbled, and she anticipated she would faint. She didn't have the strength to try fleeing.

"I just can't believe it," the giant blonde whispered as she bent down to her knees for a better look at Nadia. She reached out a gentle hand, poking the nude woman full in the stomach with her enormous thumb. "I found another one of you! I'm so happy. I've wanted a sister for Boogie as long as I've had him. Now, you two can both be my pets!"

Another one? Sister? Boogie? Too many words were making no sense to the woozy Nadia. However, her attention did snag on the word "pet." Surely this adorable young stranger couldn't be thinking of something dastardly? After all, Nadia was a helpless and naked wanderer. And the girl, despite her terrifying size, had a kind face.

Nadia screamed as the titanic teen's palm extended toward her. Lacking the fervor to sprint away, the woman was easy prey as the giantess's muggy palm pad closed around her. The fingers came fast behind, tightening at the knuckles, until Nadia was firmly embalmed inside the seemingly not-so-sweet girl's fist. Movement was impossible, outside of wriggling against the doughy cylinder of hand flesh; the musculature which guided those grabby fingers was far too much for Nadia to fight.

"Wow," the giantess gawked as she held her newest prize up to her face. The girl exhaled, her wintry gum-scented breath cooling stickily on Nadia's bare form. There was genuine admiration seeping from the girl's cute countenance. Her fingers uncurled from their imprisoning stance, but Nadia was still cupped possessively onto the platform of palm skin. "You're amazing, little woman. So... beautiful. Like a model! Awww. Look at your shiny black hair, and your teensy-tiny blue eyes! You're a princess. A super-puny little thumb princess that I can fit in my pocket, but still!"

Yet again, Nadia was thrown for a loop. The last thing she was expecting to receive when she was grabbed by this beastly creature was compliments. Frankly, from the looks of those flapping lips talking a mile a minute, Nadia was anticipating being tossed over the bottom row of teeth and down a slimy gullet. She was still too horrified to speak.

"My name's Sarah," purred the godlike teen. She batted her eyelashes and grinned ear-to-ear, perhaps intending this to showcase her friendly side. "What's your name, tiny one?"

This was her chance.

"My name is NADIA!" the woman reported. She parsed her words slowly, just in case the excitable amazon had trouble understanding. "I just woke up out here. I don't know what's happening, and... please... you're scaring me. I'm afraid you'll drop me, and I could be paralyzed, or worse. So, if you'd be so kind, I would appreciate you putting me down, then calling emergency services right away-"

"You're exactly like Boogie, except prettier, cuz you're a girl!" Sarah interrupted loudly. "You make all the same super-cute little chirps. Maybe you two can talk to each other, and be best friends and brother-sister!" While her soft hand remained steady beneath Nadia, the fingers of her opposite appendage were busying themselves exploring the tiny woman's shape. Clammy thumbpads and boldly poked index fingers shoved Nadia about.

"What? No, listen to me," Nadia sputtered. She threw her arms up in a useless attempt to halt Sarah's caressing, but only succeeded in intensifying the physical examination. Unwanted fingertips swabbed up and down her body. "STOP that! I haven't given permission for this, and while I'm glad you want to help, I will not let you continue treating me like this."

"Meep-meep-meep! It's a little song you cuties sing to me all the time, and I LOVE it so much!" Sarah responded. By now, she'd stood up and begun the stroll back toward the front steps of her house. All the while, the blonde continued massaging Nadia between her palms, combing her hair with delicately poised fingernails. "I think you and Boogie and I are gonna get along sooooo well. Just wait until I show you where you're gonna be living from now on."

"This is INSANE! Now for the last TIME, put... me... DOWN!" Nadia roared. As both painter and photographer, as well as a fan of intelligent discourse, the woman was as free-spirited as she was open-minded. However, there came a point where even she couldn't keep her cool. That point was now, when a teenage giantess had her easily ensnared her in perspiring hands and was ignoring her every attempt at release.

"Awwww... you must like being held by me, huh? You sound so excited, like a happy hamster!" Sarah commented. As she stepped over the tiled threshold of her house into the hallway, she paused by the stairs, which led toward the sanctuary of her bedroom. The doe-eyed blonde gazed dreamily at her newest pet. She raised her palms as though drawing a drink up toward her puckered lips.

Chapter End Notes:

More to come.