- Text Size +

Nadia noticed the oncoming calamity of the kiss too late to resist. Not that she could've climbed away, with Sarah's fingers walled in around her. The girl's generous, spit-glossed lips opened up, expelling hot air and a loving murmur when they made contact. Instantly Nadia was pinned down on the mattress-plain of Sarah's hand. The pressure of those wet, pillowy lips only mounted by the second. Nadia thrashed and wrestled the best she could, but there was no earthly way to push away Sarah's affectionate gift of damp smooches which hammered down with adoring vengeance. Several crystalline strings of drool draped over Nadia, sopping into her clothes, and gluing in her hair.

"There you go, little one. Mommy just wants you to know how much she loves you!" Sarah cooed. She used her fingers to pet Nadia again, which inadvertently smeared the spritzing of saliva thoroughly around her disgusted three-inch form. The dark-haired victim writhed, but halted her fight at the mention of one particular word.

Mommy?

"I'm gonna need something to name you, though. You're too cute and beautiful to not have a good name," Sarah muttered as she marched up the stairs. Her pudgy bare soles smacked authoritatively on the carpeted slats.

"Why are you doing this?" Nadia moaned, no longer expecting an answer. She trembled, not from pain but brain-numbing hysteria. Never could she have prepared herself for that repulsive, minty-fog make-out across her entire body.

As if the answer would be found hidden on Nadia's body, Sarah rotated the woman around, upside down and right side up, like a doll. The girl emerged in her pink-themed bedroom, and from the first step inside, she halted. A grin lit up her face.

"I KNOW! Queenie is your name, cuz you're too beautiful to just be a princess. But with the ‘ie' at the end, cuz you're precious and tiny and I'm gonna keep you forever."

"What?" Nadia wormed for her life, but Sarah's fingers were already binding her down.

"Now, first things first," Sarah sighed. "Let's get you out of these clothes. You're beautiful, Queenie, but your funny things you're wearing aren't very good. You'd be so much better without them. And I have some adorable things for you to wear instead. Pink is more your color. You'll see!"

Nadia's protests devolved into screeching. She was laid spread-eagle across Sarah's palm, and in a flash, her arms and legs were clenched gently in the girl's enormous fingers. Expertly, the teen started tugging and ripping Nadia's tissue-thin garments away. The inevitable was already clear to the tiny woman; if she couldn't escape being grabbed, nor the saliva-storm of that puffy-lipped kiss, there was no way she could avoid this robbery of clothing and dignity.

Her clothes, the last vestige of humanity, were stolen and tucked in Sarah's pocket. Nadia wept bitterly once she was rendered naked in the girl's hand, though the self-centered giantess least stayed true to her word and produced a set of bubblegum pink-colored clothes suited to a three-inch person. They itched, and looked terrible, but Nadia was only desperate to cover her body again and scrape together some humility.

"Just like I thought. You look perfect!" Sarah complimented. She planted a single musical kiss on top of Nadia's head, then walked to the closet. The doors swung open. "Now that you're in your new clothes and have your new name, you can meet your new brother Boogie. I'm sure he'll love you, too!"

After such a startling series of violations, starting with being grabbed by a giant, suckled by greedy lips, and stripped naked in hand, Nadia thought she was finally through with surprises. Yet again she was proved wrong. Because a foot in front of her face was none other than Matt, wearing hand-stitched doll clothes, and poking his equally shrunken head out of the mouth of a black ballet flat on the shelf.

"BABE!" Nadia shrilled. She flailed her arms in Sarah's controlling grasp. "What the hell is going on?"

Matt looked just as dumbstruck; he stumbled backward in the leathery opening of Sarah's boat-sized footwear.

"NADIA!" he croaked, like he hadn't spoken in a long time. His hair and beard were getting shaggier, and shadow ringed his eyes from exhaustion. He trembled with need to reunite with his girlfriend, reaching out his arms across the vast gap between them.

Sarah observed their tweeting exchange with wild joy in her luminous eyes. Her fist still hovered too far away for Matt and Nadia to touch.

"Awww, you like each other already!" Sarah crooned. "I knew I was gonna have an amazing day when I woke up this morning. Now Mommy has two wonderful little pets: Boogie and Queenie."

"What's happened to us?" Nadia cried.

"I don't know. I've been here all this time, wanting to get away, but-"

"All right, now it's time to teach Queenie how to recognize her owner!" Sarah announced, cutting off their strained conversation. Instantly the little man's face went ghostly at this statement, and Nadia couldn't understand why. But she was also afraid to ask.

Sarah reached into the black flat and plucked Matt out by his leg, dangling him from her gingerly compressed thumb and forefinger. Then, with one shrunken pet-prisoner in each hand, the golden-haired teen happily skipped toward her bed.

"Matt, help me," Nadia begged.

"I will," he lied. "We'll find a way to get out, babe!"

"You two are lucky it's so hot out, and I was walking around in the garden all morning," Sarah said. She sat on the edge of the heart-decorated bedspread, and rubbed her balmy soles into the rug. Her sweat-frosted toes, still striped with blades of grass from the yard, scrunched and flexed on the fibers. "Cuz there's lots of nice warm smell for both of you to eat up down there, so you can learn to know and love me even more, Queenie!"

"What's she talking about?" Nadia hissed at Matt.

"Just hold still. Don't fight back," he warned her. "It's easier if you just hold your breath and wait."

"What?" Nadia's question was answered almost immediately, though, as Sarah lowered her hands toward the floor.

Each of Sarah's pink, grit-speckled peds arched up on the balls of her feet and made room beneath. Her toes turned pale, balling against the meaty island of her flesh below. Self-assured and giggling all the while, Sarah deposited Matt underneath one summer sweat-glossed sole, and Nadia the other.

The little woman attempted to clamber away as soon as the giant fingers released, but it was too late; the beefy mass of Sarah's damp, raunchy bare foot dropped upon her. The heft of skin and muscle was unfathomable. Earthy, sour perspiration sopped into Nadia's clothes and body. She opened her mouth to scream and a stinging droplet of foot sweat slurped down her throat.

"We're like one big happy family now," Sarah hummed. She ground her soles from side to side, languishing in goose bumps from the relaxing squirms of her shrunken pets wedged beneath her rubbery insteps. "Mommy can't wait to show you all the games we're gonna play!"