- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Me Time

Ming looked across the bubbling waters at the sunset. It was a perfect blend of orange, pink, and purple-ish hues. It was definitely one of the best sunsets she had seen on Earth. All the better, it was entirely hers to enjoy, since everyone in a many-mile radius of her was dead.

 

“Ah, nice.”, mused Ming. “But, I think I’d prefer it nighttime~”

So, she willed it nighttime. More specifically, she willed the Earth to rotate on its axis faster, so she had a view of the stars. Time didn’t actually fast forward or anything.

 

She also wanted to relax with a nice drink, and sit in a hot tub. So, a hot tub appeared on the beach as a smooth, ivory-like basin with bubbling waters, hot and clear. She was lounged back in it, sighing as the hot water pampered her body.

 

Ming considered turning the entire ocean into her hot tub. It was already constantly bubbling, with vapor running off of it and cooling back down again. All she would need to do was grow to several miles in height: an easy task. However, she thought it’d be kind of gross to soak her body in the same water filled with billions of dead sea-life. Also, a bunch of human corpses were cooked there too after all.

 

‘Plus, the water would be salty.’, Ming thought.


She felt her hot tub on the beach idea was definitely better.

 

Her right hand outstretched and a wide-brimmed and clear glass formed, with the glass stem stretching down between her fingers to widen out at the drink’s bottom. The glass was red with sweet syrup, a virgin cocktail, filled with ice shaped as perfect cubes and complete with a green straw.

 

Now, Ming Li didn’t choose a virgin cocktail cause she was a virgin of course: she had quite literally fucked brains out before, and she often indulged in lewd and kinky business over myriad dimensions. The choice wasn’t merely a pun to amuse herself with.

 

No, Ming just wasn’t a big fan of alcohol. Drinking that stuff wouldn’t really have any effect on her unless she wanted it to, so it’d just be a pointless flavor bitterant. Her liver could process the entire planet’s liquor supply and then, if it could talk, it’d probably say, in a cockney accent, “is that all?”

 

At least, that’s what Ming thought it’d say, and how it’d sound, if she ever became so desperate for entertainment that she’d make her more mundane organs talk.

 

She took a sip of her drink, the sweet grenadine-laden liquid cooled her tongue and throat as it journeyed down. She sighed.

 

“What a nice little setup, but not perfect.”

 

Ming decided that although the night stars were pretty, they weren’t pretty enough. She wanted to see a galaxy: specifically, Andromeda. So, Ming willed the night sky to show her that swirling mass of star light that was Andromeda galaxy.

 

She didn’t do this by moving planet Earth, nor by moving the Andromeda galaxy. Both those methods would have resulted in her having to expend more infinitesimal efforts on her part which she didn’t feel like doing. If she didn’t, then tug of an entire nearby galaxy would tear the planet apart, and the coldness of space without a nearby star would have mucked the planet up pretty bad.


Instead, she just messed with the fabric of space-time itself in the area around the sky, giving her a perfect window of the galaxy as it took up the view of the darker sky. It illuminated the entire beach its own beautiful and starry way.

 

“Wonderful.”, said Ming. She lounged back for a moment and felt her wet bikini top against her skin. It wasn’t fully wet, but the bubbles of the hot tub were doing that thing were they bounce up to steadily wet it, bit by bit. It felt nice, but a weird sort of nice she didn’t want.


‘Fuck it, why not.’, Ming thought. She set her drink down on the side of the tub and undid her bikini top, tossing it behind herself and letting her two perky breasts be free in the night beach air.

 

She leaned back in the tub, lifting up a foot. She was definitely enjoying herself, but not as much as she could. Not as much as she thought she deserved.

 

Since Ming could make anything happen, she thought she deserved anything she wanted. The woman realized she was missing entertainment, and few things were more entertaining than space warfare.

 

Ming focused and summoned two planets to hover in front of her naked chest, above the bubbling hot tub waters. They were the sole planets of the Flurz and Zirquan alien species. The left planet was mostly green, with the right planet mostly orange, and they belonged to the Flurz and Zirquan respectively.

 

Each planet was about the size of an apple in comparison to Ming, who eyed them as all the billions of aliens got their respective bearings. They sent out all sorts of communications every which way, asking what was going on.

 

Ming answered aloud, letting her voice boom from her comparatively post-planetary, hot-tub dwelling self while also making it sound to the aliens’ hearing organs as if her voice came from just in front of them.

 

“Welcome... mortals. I’m Ming Li... the great... goddess. Yeah. You two are now at war, so fight, and make it flashy. Thanks.”


She took up her glass again and had a sip through the thick-green straw it had.

“Wait, what?”, came the verbal consensus of the Flurz high council.

 

“What do you mean? Where are we? We are detecting high amounts of heated H2O in our planetary space.” was what the High Mecha-Lord of the Zirquan said.

 

“Uh you are in my divine realm, hovering over my sacred waters.”, began Ming.

 

“Now can you start fighting please? I picked you cause you each already have some space ships flying about, so it didn’t take too long to get started.”

Indeed, both the planets were swarmed with some hovering spaceships of a make capable of navigating the localized zero-g bubble of space Ming had summoned them into: the one above the waters of her hot tub.

 

The High Mecha-Lord of the Zirquan protested.

 

“But, we are not enemies with the Flurz. In fact, we have never encountered these Flurz. Scanners show they seem to be some sort of tentacle-limbed humanoids, and the existence of their own spaceships shows intelligence which can mean negotiations-”

“Ok, no.”, said Ming. “You’re fighting, I told you to.”

“But why must we fight?”, continued the High Mecha-Lord. “There is so much to explore in this new and divine realm. For instance, we are detecting traces of salted H2O in the air which-”

“Stop. Start shooting each other please.”

“If we attack these people before communications, then we could be missing out on important mutual exchanges of-”

“Ok, nope. Enough.”

Ming snatched her fingers and the entire Zirquan planet disappeared, along with all the spaceships hovering near it. Everyone on said planet, the Zirquan High Mecha-Lord included, found themselves in a sweet smelling situation. Half of their planet was now under some red fluid, with much of it splashing atop the dryer parts. Even the spaceships were stuck in these new waters, unable to fly out.

 

“There? Happy now?” said Ming, speaking so they all could hear still. “Now your entire planet is a drink ornament. I hope you have fun swimming in my stomach acids, eventually, since you won’t drown in my beverage.”

She gave the glass in her hand a little shake. The planet quaked, some chunks falling off, but no one died yet, even as the sweet red waters filled their throats.

 

“I gave you all gills so you couldn’t drown. Also, you can now breath grenadine with them as easily as water, congratulations. Consider it a divine evolution from yours truly.”

Ming had a bit of a laugh, then continued.

 

“It’s kind of funny, all your years of evolution and development, all that history and you’re just an accent to my beverage. Kind of reminds me of that Ozymandias poem, especially with all the sand around us. ‘Something something... gaze upon my works ye mighty *annnnd* drink up!’”

 

Ming moved the straw to her mouth and drank up a few gulps worth of her beverage alongside many billions of Zirquans. Those Zirquans traveled down her throat, screaming all the while till they plopped down into Ming’s stomach. There, the torrid, acidic air and juices started working them down.

 

A few lucky ones missed the acidic fluids pooled at the bottom of the stomach, instead landing on the dissolving body of the one-inch tall Michelle, who seemed to them like some sort of lesser godlike being. Though they had to tolerate the more macabre nature of the situation, they’d likely manage to live a little longer within that churning organ as a consequence.

 

The topless woman let out a sigh, laughing. She heard a communication from the Flurz council again.

 

“Oh great Ming Li, what is this ‘sand’ you spoke of? It interests our greatest scholars and-”

“Ok, nope. No.”, said Ming. “The show must go on. I want a space battle and I *will* get it.”

Ming summoned another planet from the far reaches of space. This one was a purplish-pinkish shade, predominantly, and belonged to the Hegzot alien species. It wasn’t even 5 seconds before the Hegzot’s Chief Poobah spoke into his space broadcasting device.

 

“What is the meaning of this spatial-temporal disturbance? We of the Hegzot seek to-”

“Shut up.”, said Ming, and she filled the minds of all the Flurz and Hegzots with intimate knowledge on the fate of the Zirquan.

 

“Now unless you want to suffer that and ten times worst, you’ll start fighting each other. Go on, battle. Winner gets a prize. No more questions.”

 

A minute or so later and the ships on both sides started to move. They flew towards the space between the two worlds and started battling one another.

 

The green and purple ships blew each other up with a variety of exciting and flashy weapons. Beams of rainbow light immolated Hegzot bomber ships; Hegzot frighter-class ships launched super-sonic missiles at Flurz battle-blaster vessels, rending them into hundreds of pieces. Ming was able to take in every single detail.

 

Many destroyed ships flew so far from explosions that they fell out of the localized space-time anomaly of a ‘battlefield’ Ming had made. They plummeted into the normal gravity-laden spaces, and thus fell into the bubbling waters of the hot tub below.

 

Ming wasn’t keen on sharing the waters with anyone or anything, so said chunks were typically removed from existence: not that there was anything to salvage anyway.

 

She watched, sipping her drink now and then. Although Ming didn’t let the Zirquan die outside her stomach, their planet did rotate in her glass with every motion of the drinking vessel. Eventually, this meant all of them were in the icy-cold sweet waters at some point, and thus sucked down her throat with her sips.

 

The battle was coming to an end with Ming’s drink half finished and the Zirquan people entirely so.

 

She found the conclusion thrilling: The Hegzot had rushed towards the Flurz planet with their strongest, biggest vessels. Once there, they dispensed their highly destructive energy bombs on the surface of that planet till the call for surrender finally came from the Flurz council.

 

“Nice show.”, said Ming. “Guess we’re done, and the winners are the Hegzots. Wow, what an upset! If I didn’t have to swap out the Zirquan, you actually would’ve won there Flurz. Oh well, life’s not fair right?”

Smirking, Ming leaned forward. She reached out towards the Flurz planet. What was left of the aliens there, billions of them, looked up between their hexagonal skyscrapers as parts of her hand came into view. They let out baritone screams as her fingers closed in, magma erupting between the digits as they slammed down to crush billions.

 

Ming squeezed the planet tight, wiggling her fingers and crumbling it all up. Every piece of it dropped drop into the hot tub, alongside whatever was left of their spaceships. The debris disappeared soon after.

 

“There we go, all gone. I don’t exactly want my hot tub simmering with planet crumbs after all.”, mused Ming.

 

She turned to face the Hegzots, who had quickly adapted their society to worshiping her. With a thought, she docked all their ships on the surface of their planet.

 

“Good job, Hegzots. As a reward, you get to relax with me in a very special place.”

Ming beckoned with her finger, and the purplish, pinkish world hovered towards her planet-dwarfing breasts. The hastily appointed clergy of the Hegzot planet were quick to come up with explanations on why this reward was great for their many sermons, although not much convincing was needed.

 

Once close enough, Ming gave the planet a harmless nudge with her finger so it’d rest in her cleavage. It wasn’t so small to fit there easily and entirely comfortably, but she fixed that with a bit of shrinking. The entire planet rested in the warm location, free from harm and basking in the body heat of the cavalier Ming: also, plenty of heat from the hot tub wafting up too. Once in awhile, some water would bubble and splash the planet, flooding vast swaths of it.

 

The topless woman leaned back and looked up at Andromeda some more.

 

‘I got a lot of stuff to put back tomorrow’, she thought.

 

‘But for now, the night is mine.’

 

Ming sunk into the hot tub waters some more, cooing. This was her night indeed. Her vacation.

 

Just her, her drink, and the entire Hegzot planet snug between her tits.

 

Fin