- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

May's commission as requested by Kazo.  There is a terrible lack of Ushiwakamaru stories out there, so I'm glad I got to add to them.


 

No matter how many times he experienced it, the transition from a spiritron state back to physical was always a jarring experience for Chaldea’s last Master.  “Uhg…  This has to be what it feels like to have your heart stopped and restarted.”  Clutching his hand over his chest as the door to his preservation chamber opened, he took a breath to calm his nerves and stepped out into the Command Room of Novum Chaldea.  Greeted by the synthetic lights and a quiet round of applause from the few remaining staff manning the various monitors and computers that made Reyshifting possible and as safe as it was, he smiled and let out a sigh of relief.

 

“Welcome back, Senpai!”  Approaching him first in her uniform from the old Chaldea, a purple haired girl smiled warmly as she held out a warm towel for him.  “Great work as usual.  You too, Ushiwakamaru.”

 

“Thanks Mash.  I’m back.”  Accepting her kind gesture, the young man dried some of the residual liquid used in the Coffins off his face and hair.

 

The black haired girl standing next to the Master smiled, scantily clad as she always is, and bowed politely.  “It is an honor to fight at Arujidono’s side.”

 

Stepping forward in a clean and pressed, distinguished white suit, fixing his trimmed mustache with a grin on his round face, an older man with blonde hair put a hand on his shoulder firmly.  “Yes, as usual you were able to perform spectacularly under my flawless direction.  It is always reassuring having an agent in the field that follows the orders of their superiors but are also capable of making decisions in the heat of the moment.  What do you say, Ritsuka my boy?  Once all of this nonsense with the Crypters and Lostbelts is resolved, I’d be willing to hire you to work under me in the Musik family.  Usually I’d only offer a position like this to someone like Koyanskaya, a young and beau- er, I mean, capable and intelligent subordinate, but I’m sure with a bit more guidance from a seasoned Mage you’ll become an assistant second to none!”  Boasting boldly, he laughed heartily until he was pushed aside by a young girl with brown hair and a literal ‘Mona Lisa’ smile.

 

“Sure, sure Gordy.  I’m sure Ritsuka will think it over carefully.”  Rolling up on a pair of roller skates that nobody was entirely sure where she got them, she looked Ritsuka over.  “Just a few scraps here and there, nothing too serious.  I’ve looked over the data my bigger self had from all your previous Reyshifts and I have to admit you have come a long way from when you barely made it through Singularity F.  That said, make sure you go to the medical office for a post-ops check-up, okay?”

 

Smiling, Ritsuka nods.  “Sure thing, Da Vinci-chan.  And thanks everyone.  I wouldn’t have been able to do it without all of your help.”  Looking around the room, while most of his accomplishments are generally attributed to his efforts alone, the inept Magus knew that it was thanks to those who were more qualified around him that allowed him to succeed.  Completing his missions was the least he could do to thank them for their hard work, no matter how daunting the challenge.

 

“Worry not, Da Vinci-dono.  I shall ensure Arujidono makes it to the infirmary without incident.”  The famous Japanese Heroic Spirit at his side insisted.

 

“That would help a bunch, Ushiwakamaru.  Knowing Ritsuka, he’d sooner go to bed.”  Joking lightly, the smaller Pseudo-Servant giggled at the young man’s well known penchant for sleep as several others in the room joined her.

 

Scratching the back of his head, Ritsuka couldn’t deny the accusation and simply chuckled himself.  “Okay, let’s go, Ushiwaka.”

 

“Senp-”  Wanting to also follow the hardworking youth, Mash was about to chase after the two as they left, but Da Vinci held her back.

 

“Sorry Mash, but we still need you here to finish up.”  She said, returning to her own terminal to finalize sorting and archiving the data they recorded.

 

Watching as the door closed behind her Senpai as she left the room, Mash hung her head slightly.  “Yes…”  Making her way back to her station, she wished it was her at Ritsuka’s side.

 


 

 

After leaving the Command Room and walking for about half a minute, Ritsuka looked back to make sure nobody was following after them.  When he saw nobody coming, he let out a sigh of relief as sweat was still running down his brow and his legs started to give out on him.  He was able to catch himself on the wall, but his heart was still racing and he was gasping for air.

 

“Arujidono!”  Quickly supporting him with her shoulder, Ushiwakamaru stood him up straight.

 

Gritting his teeth, Ritsuka used the towel Mash gave him to swipe up the sweat dripping from him, but his frustration over how the final battle he had just fought went.  “Again I let them die under my command…  I thought I figured out their attack pattern and defensive formations.  If it wasn’t for that evasive skill.  Damn it!”  Slamming his fist into the wall in frustration, his unsteady legs lost their balance, forcing him to lean more heavily on his Servant.  “Ah…  Sorry, Ushiwaka.”

 

“No, no.  It is a pleasure to serve under you Arujidono.  If anything I wish you would rely on me a bit more.  As limited as I am, if I can be of use, please do not hesitate to share your burdens with me.”  Pulling him a bit closer, both to better support her weary Master and also for a sense of closeness, she helped him continue down the hall towards the medical office.  “You don’t need to concern yourself with what happened at the end of our last battle, it was an honest mistake.  Our enemy never used such an ability before, and vanquished Servants simply return to Chaldea.  You did nothi-”

 

“And what if they weren’t Servants?”  Interrupting her, Ritsuka wasn’t willing to accept his failure that easily.  “What if they were people who wouldn’t come back?  Worse yet, you have to remember each death because of my mistakes.”  It was so frustrating to be so weak, so incompetence.  He could only cry after everyone else sacrificed themselves so he could live.

 

As tears fell down his face, Ushiwakamaru was reminded that, for as brave, honest and compassionate as he was, Ritsuka was just a normal child living in a world of relative peace before coming to Chaldea.  He wasn’t a warrior born, simply a civilian forged in the fires of conflict far greater than he should have ever had to endure.  “We understand you wish to win without sacrifices, but as warriors we have long since accepted that Death waits in the tiniest of mistakes.  As ones who carry the weight of comrades and allies whose deaths were final, we are grateful that that isn’t a pain you have to bear as well.  But it’s unfair.  Far too unfair.  For the fate of the world, for all of humanity to have to rest their hopes on your shoulders.  You have been pushing your body and mind beyond their limits.  Please, you need to rest properly Arujidono.”

 

“It may be unfair, but this wasn’t something the world thrust upon me.”  Steadying her breathing, Ritsuka stood up on his own feet and placed a hand on his Servant’s head and rubbed it gently.  She loved being praised and head pats, as her Master there was little else he could do for her as she slowly continued down the hall.  “I chose to walk this path, and I’m grateful to everyone’s support that has gotten me this far.  Once the world is fixed and Proper Human History is restored, then I can rest.  You did a great job today, Ushiwaka.  Get some rest.  I can make it from here.”

 

Watching her Master’s back as he slowly trudged his way down the hall, his burdens were easy for the devoted Samurai to see.  “Arujidono…  Especially with a task as arduous as this you must take better care of yourself, or else you will burn out and your body will break before you achieve your goal.  These battles take their toll on even a Servant’s body, to say nothing of that of a normal human’s.  We… I wish you’d take better care of yourself and relax, if only for a little bit.”  As Ritsuka turned a corner and disappeared from view, anxiety gripped Ushiwakamaru to her very Spirit Core.  She didn’t want to see him in pain.  “Hmm?  ‘I wish’?”  In a flash of inspiration, much like in her life she realized the most optimal course of action and before she could begin to doubt herself, her legs were carrying her as swift as the wind and quiet as the owl flies.

 


 

 

In many shinobi texts, it is said one of the best times to sneak into a secure area is during times of revelry and celebration, and with Fujimaru’s recent success there were quite the festivities going on.  With the lax in security, and her exceptional training under the tutelage of Tengu, Ushiwakamaru stole her way into the holding area for all the Holy Grails they had managed to collect but hadn’t used yet.  Having been in there once before, she remembered the Palingenesis she underwent after the Babylonia Singularity and began to have doubts acting on her own without permission.

 

“It’s fine to feel frustration with losses, even in victory.  That pain can help one grow strong…”  However, the sight of her gentle Master falling against a wall as he slowly moved forward cleared away her doubts.  “No.  The blade that does not bend will inevitably break.  Arujidono needs to rest.”

 

Disabling the field suspending one of the golden chalices in the room, she got down on her knees and offered it an innocent prayer.

 


 

 

While he was granted permission to attend the not so small, not so quiet party that his Servants threw for him to celebrate his return, Ritsuka was still encouraged by both Medea Lily and Irisviel to go to bed early.  When he was inevitably held up longer than recommended, the Head Nurse herself forced the issue, removing him from the party and staying by his bedside until she confirmed he had fallen asleep.  So when he began to wake up from a desperately needed rest on his trusty, comfortable bed, feeling something warm wrapped around one of his arms and legs, he was a bit, but not entirely, surprised.

 

“It’s probably Kiyohime-chan, Serenity-chan or Jack-chan or one of the other kids.”  He thought, though given that the person in his bed wasn’t laying on top of him or trying to remove his clothes, there was little chance of it being the former.  Opening his eyes to see Ushiwakamaru’s smiling face right next to his was a bit surprising, though he couldn’t say that she’d never do something like this given her personality.

 

“Good morning, Arujidono.”  She greeted him happily, when she came to him in the dead of night he was tossing and turning in his sleep with a pained expression, but as soon as she laid next to him he calmed down and slept peacefully.  She was in her first ascension dress, without her sword or geta and had removed her detached sleeves and kusazuri, leaving as little armor as necessary to cover her body.  “Ushiwakamaru, here to ensure you rest properly for the whole day after such a harrowing battle.”

 

While he needed to get up and make sure they had enough materials and supplies for future missions and Servants, Ritsuka couldn’t get mad at her.  She was doing what she believed was best for him, and he appreciated the gesture.  That said, he couldn’t afford to lay around in bed all day.  “Good morning, Ushiwaka.  I’m sorry, but I have to get up.  We don’t have nearly enough Evil Bones.”  Going to get up, as if that was all that needed to be said, rather than feel his faithful Servant release him and allow him to perform his duties, she instead tightened it and pulled him in closer.

 

“Arujidono, do not underestimate how crucial proper rest is to a warrior’s health.  I have seen many injure themselves because they failed to understand its importance.”  While not one of the physically strongest Servants in Chaldea’s roster, she was more than strong enough to overpower the limits of a normal human.  She had every confidence that he wouldn’t be able to break free as she tucked his head under her chin.  Aside from his personal benefit, she got treated to cuddling up with her Master.  “I believe in the West they’d call this a win-win situation.”

 

“U-Ushiwaka…  L-Let go.”  Now struggling to move as her legs had completely wrapped around his and his arms were held down by his side by hers, he looked up at her chin before noticing something was odd.  Sure, she always could have held him down easily before, but her short arms were never able to wrap around him so easily, and his feet were only reaching down to her knees!  “Ushiwaka is growing?!”  He hadn’t noticed the difference when he first woke up, as there is normally so little of a difference between their heights, but having half his torso wrapped between breasts was something that Passionlip was normally the only one able to do!  And it wasn’t just Ushiwakamaru either.  “What?  Why is everything getting bigger?  Is this an enemy attack?  A Reality Marble?  Or am I dreaming again?”

 

Giggling at his adorable confusion, the scantily clad Rider smiles down at her Master to look at his blushing face.  “While it may seem that way to you, Master, the only thing changing right now is you.  This is not an enemy attack, but you will continue to get smaller and smaller until you rest properly.  But fear not, for I swear on my name as Minamoto-no-Yoshitsune to stay by your side and ensure you are safe until then.”  “And cuddle a bit too.  That should be alright, right?”  The smaller he got, the more she wanted to curl up into a little ball and hold him tight, he was her beloved Master after all and he was becoming more and more adorable the smaller he got.  Not able to contain herself, she hugged him into her chest.

 

“U-Ushiwaka?  St-Stop!  Hold on a second!”  He had already shrunk so small that his clothes had fallen away and his entire body fit between her modestly sized breasts.  Though they weren’t as big as some of the more well endowed Servants he had encountered, like Sir Francis Drake or Florence Nightingale, there was no denying they were as soft and comfortable as a bed made of pudding.  Her gentle aroma was oddly relaxing, washing the built-up fatigue in his still aching body.  “Ushiwaka…  This actually…”  Feeling his body relax in the warm embrace of one of his longest contracted Servants, Ritsuka’s mind began to go blank, to accept the bliss between her breasts.  “Wait!  Breasts!?”  His embarrassment catching up to him, Ritsuka redoubled his efforts to wiggle free, kicking and grasping with his hands until he grabbed a firm nub of flesh sticking up from the gentle curves of Ushiwakamaru’s breast.

 

Letting out a sharp moan as her nipple was inadvertently struck in her Master’s efforts to escape her embrace, Ushiwakamaru grasped her breast and sat up, giving the young Magus the chance he needed to tumble from her shallow cleavage to the bed below.  “Arujidono, you should be resting.  Ah, but you are also a man.  If I recall correctly, Aniue had many women by his side whenever he celebrated a hard fought victory.”  Licking her lips, she squeezed her breast and pinched her hardening nipple from under the flap of clothing covering it.  It was brief as he landed before he covered himself up, but she caught a glimpse of his engorged manhood.

 

“Ushiwaka, I’m sorry!  I didn’t mean it!”  Getting on his knees and bowing until his head on touching the mattress, Ritsuka apologized as he knew exactly what he touched to create the opening to escape.  “But you have to listen to me.  I-!?”  Looking up to once more attempt to reason with his Servant, Ritsuka’s words died in his throat as he was caught in her shadow, her lustful smile and amorous eyes both arousing and terrifying.

 

The warmth from her crotch had spread throughout her entire body, her heart racing like she’d just returned from taking an enemy general’s head.  She was panting softly, sultrily, and the more she groped her breast, the harder she teased her nipple, the better she felt.  “Arujidono, for as unfeminine as I am, if using my body will help you relax I am more than willing to offer it for your exclusive use.”

 

“What part of her body is ‘unfeminine’ exactly?”  Instinctively backing away from the massive Rider, not even considering covering his exposed, erect member, Ritsuka looked for any way to escape the situation he was in.  But all he could see was Ushiwakamaru crawling on all fours slowly towards him as he continued to shrink smaller and smaller.  She was assured that there was nothing he could do to get away from her, so she didn’t need to pounce or snatch him up.  She could just take her time.  However, as he looked over her body, a bulge sticking out from her sky-blue panties.  “What is that!?”  Despite asking, the young man was very familiar with the phallic object sticking out from the waistband of her clothing.  There was not mistaking it for anything other than an erection that was growing larger and longer the smaller he got.  A clear, thick liquid slowly dripped from the dilated slit in the cock head as it twitched in anticipation.  “U-U-Ushiwaka?  C-Calm down for a second, ok-k-kay?”  The way she was wiggling her hips had her massive member sway and bounce almost hypnotically.  It was an impressive display, smacking just under her navel, distracting him from the encroaching shadow as she lowered her head towards him.

 

While her Master was engrossed by her erection, Ushiwakamaru knocked him onto his back with her tongue as she playfully licked his face.  Giggling at his awestruck expression, she savored his flavor as it spread across her oral muscle.  “Mmmm, he must not have had a chance to bathe last night.  The sweet taste of his Mana is enhanced by the salty undertone of his sweat.”  It was a taste she enjoyed more than she thought she would have.  “Well, as his Servant, it is my duty to tend to his physical health as much as his mental.  Time for a tongue bath, Arujidono.”  Pressing the shrunken man into the bed with her tongue as she dragged it slowly up his body, she delighted in the strong flavor of sweat and Mana she lapped up from his body as well as the twitching of his hardened cock as she probed around it to ensure she cleaned every inch of his body.  His attempts to crawl away were met with her applying just enough pressure to hold him in place.  “Ahn…  Arujidono…  Arujidono…”  Picking up the pace as she licked him more and more, Ushiwakamaru’s body heated up.

 

Slathered in her thick, warm saliva, Ritsuka’s continuous efforts to get away from his overly affectionate and devoted Servant were all met with defeat at the end of her tongue.  While Ushiwakamaru had, on numerous occasions, likened herself to being his dog or some other animal companion, she never before went as far as licking him!  However, while he wasn’t able to overpower the surprisingly dexterous oral muscle outright, he did succeed in flipping around onto his stomach and was slowly crawling a bit further under her with each pass of her tongue.  “I know she means well, but I need to get away at least until she calms down.”  It felt like for every two shimmies he made forward, each lick would send him one or two shimmies back, so it was a long and arduous process but eventually the pressure of her tongue lessened and in the moment she tried to adjust his position so she could more easily lick him some more, Ritsuka bolted forward, down under her slim, tight belly and between her legs.

 

“Ah!  Arujidono, don’t run.”  Rearing up once she momentarily lost track of the young man, as their positions would have it the throbbing member sticking up from her panties got in the way and hid him as he ran under her.

 

“Crap, she’s going to catch me if I don’t do something quick!”  He could feel the mattress shift under him as she put more weight on one knee to turn around and find him.  And with the enhanced senses and speed of a Servant, there was no way he could evade her once she got him in her sights.  Not ever owning a dog himself, he never knew dealing with a dog in heat could be so taxing.  “Wait!  That’s it!”  In a flash of inspiration without thought, he shouted at the top of his lungs in the most commanding voice he could muster, like when he gave orders on the battlefield, “Ushiwaka!  SIT!”

 

If there was anything that got the famous samurai general more excited than the thought of head pats after a job well done, it was being given orders by someone she respected and loved from the bottom of her heart.  In life, that would have been her older brother, Minamoto-no-Yorimoto, but even more so now a tingle ran up her spine as she heard Ritsuka’s command and her manhood twitched in delight.  “Hai!”  Barking happily, without a moment's hesitation she dropped her hips and placed her hands on her laps, wiggling her butt as she awaited praise.

 

Ritsuka, not thinking of where he was when he told her to sit, looked up just in time to see the strip of blue between her flawless, pert moons come crashing down on him.  “Well… it seemed like a good idea at the time…”  Blanketed in the warmth of the gigantic Rider’s toned yet soft backside, while he knew he was about to be caught again, Ritsuka was trying to think of another way to escape.  Wiggling like mad, he was hoping Ushiwakamaru would at least get up and give him a chance to run again.

 

“Hmm?  Arujidono?”  Looking over her shoulder as she felt something tickling her rear, she smiled as she realized what he had her do.  “Hmhmmm.  I had heard men were creatures of insatiable appetites, but I never expected you’d be so ambitious, Arujidono.  You do seem to stare at my chest and buttocks quite often, but if you wanted to play with my rear so much you should have just said so.  Your Ushiwaka has sworn her sword, body and soul to you.  I would be delighted and honored to receive your lust, Master.”  Reaching under her backside, she deftly adjusted her panties, trapping the tiny man in them as well.  “Ahh~!  A-Arujidono…”  Immediately a jolt of pleasure ran through her body as Ritsuka’s body was encompassed by and enveloped in her buttcheeks.  Falling forward, she buried her face into his pillow and took long, deep breaths of his manly scent, making her hard to an almost painful extent.  Spreading her legs a bit, she ground her exposed cockhead into the mattress, humping her Master’s bed while he played with her butt.  “Arujidono.  Arujidono!”  Calling his name over and over into his pillow, Ushiwakamaru couldn’t stop her lust anymore.

 

With the little light that seeped in as she reached under her, Ritsuka saw his Servant’s slender fingers slide under the thin piece of cloth separating him from her bare backside and froze as it opened and swallowed him up.  He had gotten so small that she could have kept him in the back of her panties and few, if anyone, would notice.  The heat and sweat were tolerable, and the aroma was light, almost comforting.  However, the pressure of the well trained glutes holding him in place and the wiggling that humping motions of her hips were dizzying.  “U-Ushi!”  Yes, he quite frequently found himself staring at her feminine curves, but that was mostly because she showed so much skin!

 

She was attractive, very much so, so it was difficult not to stare.  Even if he had fantasized about her more than he was comfortable saying, everything was happening so fast.  He needed a moment to collect his thoughts and think.  Thankfully, as she got into a rhythm thrusting her hips back and forth, Ritsuka was able to use the momentum to crawl out of her butt and managed to squeeze out the side of her panties.

 

Looking back as he ran towards the edge of the bed, he saw the dignified Servant grinding her ridiculously huge dick into his bed in a very undignified position, her butt in the air and face in his pillow as her panties strained to contain the likewise massive sack she grew with her manhood.  In a way there was a primal beauty to the lustrous display of passion, one that his own erection reminded him that despite everything he was extremely turned on.  But he didn’t have time for his own personal pleasure.

 

“I need to do better, be better.”  Jumping down from his bed, Ritsuka was happy that Ushiwakamaru seemed to be so distracted by her own pleasure that she hadn’t noticed him escape.  He did feel bad rejecting her kindness, it’s not everyday a famous and beautiful figure from myth, legend and history offers to… “Actually…  It happens pretty often here.  But still, once Ushiwaka gets an idea in her head that she’s determined to see through, it’s almost impossible to convince her to stop.  Is this how it felt for her brother and commanding generals whenever she’d disregard their orders?  That single-minded devotion is her best and defining characteristic, but…”  Running with all his strength to get to the door, Ritsuka’s progress is hampered by just how small he had become.  Everything was more than a hundred times larger now and it felt like he was still shrinking with every step.

 

“Ah!  Arujidono!  Where do you think you’re going?”  Hearing her call out to him froze Ritsuka in his tracks as he turned back to see the black-haired girl finally notice he wasn’t in her panties anymore.  He was in the middle of the floor, nowhere to hide and no time to make it to the door as he still had more than half the distance to go.  “What am I going to do with you?  I told you I’m going to make sure you rest properly today.”  Getting up, she cleared a distance that took him dozens of steps in only a few and stood between him and the door he was running to with her hands on her hips and dick standing proud reaching past her belly button now.  However, her stern face softened as she crouched down, causing her erect member to slide between her breasts as she plucked him off the floor and set him on her palm carefully.  “I understand exercise is a good way to work off excess energy, but there are plenty of ways you can achieve similar results from your bed.  In fact, given how much running around you did just recently, I recommend you limit yourself to those activities and let all the muscles you’ve been overworking rest all the more.  Come, if there is anything I can do to be of assistance I would be happy to help.”

 

Dropping to his hands and knees to avoid falling over in her hands, Ritsuka was dumbfounded by the sheer size difference between them now.  He couldn’t help but compare her to Tiamat or Kingprotea as he shrunk smaller and smaller.  That is until he dared to look over the edge of her palms and stared directly at the behemoth stretching her body.  She was holding him at chest level and there was barely even a drop to it anymore.  “How much bigger is it going to get?  How did she even get one to begin with?  Is it because history remembers her as a man?”

 

“That is why I used what little magic was left in one of the grails to wish for this.  You can be so stubborn sometimes, but with you so small you’ve become so much easier to manage.”  Not noticing his engrossment with her new anatomy, Ushiwakamaru proudly revealed her plan to him as she sat down.  “To keep you safe, to make you happy.  If it’s for you, I’d do anything, Arujidon-ahn~!”

 

Caught off guard in his pondering, when the Rider got back to his bed and sat down, Ritsuka’s hands slipped and he fell forward and impacted with the heated erection face first.  To keep himself from falling any further, he held on to her warm, exposed head, the spongy tissue still retaining some of its malleability thus allowing his fingers to sink in a bit.  “Why does this feel so comforting?  It’s so soft and warm…  like my fatigue is evaporating as it heats me up…”  A large part of him didn’t want to let go, not because he’d fall but because being in contact with her giant cock felt soothing.

 

“A… Aruji… dono…”  Panting more heavily as she merely sat on her Master’s bed while said Master cuddled up with her dick, Ushiwakamaru was elated to see some form of acceptance and cooperation from the Japanese youth.  He was barely half a centimeter tall, while her manhood had grown so much that she could lick the top of it if she bent her head down a bit.  “Are you… willing to rest… now?”  It was hard to keep from stroking her shaft or bucking her hips from the pleasure she was feeling, but if she was too rough there was the risk of sending the young man flying.  “You became so compliant… after touching my… That’s it!?  Why didn’t I notice earlier?  Arujidono’s size decreased… in proportion to my genital’s growth…  Of course… there would be… a correlation.”  Her lust flushing her face red, she gently nudged Ritsuka up her cock head until he was over her drooling urethra.

 

Hearing her talk through the revelation she made, coupled with the fact that he was soaked in her precum and the hole below him was dilating as if to gobble him up, Ritsuka could understand his Servant’s intentions and was brought back to the reality of the situation.  “W-Wait!  Ushiwaka…  Don’t!”  It was hard enough for her to hear him at his reduced size, but keeping his head above the, reluctant as he was to admit it, pleasant tasting, never-ending flow of sexual fluid made it impossible to make any real arguments as she smiled down at him and hovered one of her fingers above him.

 

Seeing his face though, Ushiwakamaru knew she was doing the right thing regardless of what he said.  He needed to be just a bit more selfish and think about doing what he wanted, even if it inconvenienced others a bit.  She knew she wasn’t the only Servant in Chaldea that would wage war against a world that would deny him that.  He always puts others before himself, denying his own pleasures.  From the smile on his face, though his words were in conflict with what he wanted, his body was much more honest.  Besides, if he really wanted to stop her, he would have used a Command Seal on her by now.  “Don’t worry Arujidono, my body is for you to relax in.  You’ll be safe in your Ushiwaka.”

 

He knew it was futile from the beginning.  Once he started shrinking and fit between her small chest there was no way he could have escaped her.  But still, he had to try.  Now, with absolutely no option left, Ritsuka closed his eyes.

 

Bringing her finger down, Ushiwakamaru shoved her tiny Master straight into her manhood with ease and immediately fell back onto the bed with her back arching from the intense pleasure his insertion caused her.  Mewling like a brothel girl, her cock trembled as she felt like she could cum at any second.  “N-No!  Arujidono.”  As satisfying a though of painting her beloved’s room in her colors and scent, if she climaxed now he’d come shooting out too.

 

Gritting her teeth, she slowly began to massage the lump that Ritsuka formed in her shaft down it’s length.  With every beat of her racing heart, the blood rushing through her erection let her feel every bump and protrusion of his body on his descent, in particular the spasming of his own cock as it was ground through the tight folds of her flesh tunnel.  The influx of Mana in his seed seeped through the sensitive tissue and Ushiwakamaru felt herself about to lose control.  It was too much for her to resist, but Ritsuka was almost to the base of her cock.  In a fit of desperation, she shoved him down the rest of the way just as her pleasure peaked.  Her sweet voice had turned into a sultry moan as her thick seed shot up her cock and was released with enough force that the initial spurt splattered onto the ceiling with the subsequent shots reaching as far as the door, creating a trail leading back to the bed.  Her orgasm lasted for nearly a full minute, as even her womanhood soaked the underside of her scrotum without being touched throughout the whole ordeal.  Drenched in her sweat and a bit of her own jizz as the aftershocks of relief washed over her body, Ushiwaka felt a tingle in one of her testicles and smiled as she looked down her dirtied body to her erection standing tall, not wilting in the slightest.  If anything, it was harder than even.

 

Cupping her scrotum in her hand, she could feel Ritsuka feeling around inside, but he wasn’t trying to escape.  “Aruji...dono…  I told you… to rest…”  Smiling, she took a few deep breaths of the potent stick of her semen filling the room.  “I suppose… you did just wake up…  Well then… I’ll just have to… tire you out… again…”  She had made such a mess, but there was no use cleaning up just yet, not with the mess she was about to make.  And at the end of it all, with his room and bed dripping in her lust, she’d finally get him to relax.  Safe and sound, as he deserves.

Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)! www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
ko-fi.com/nrawk282