- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story was commissioned by an anonymous person!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


"BULL. SHIT."

"It's true! I really can!"

"Natalie, I've seen you when you try to bites that are too big of a slice of fuckin' pizza. There's no way. No fucking way that you don't have a gag reflex! You can't convince me!"

"Not only do I not have a gag reflex, but it's what's gotten me so many guys recently. You're just jealous because yours is holding you back!"

"I…"

Natalie grinned, brushing some of her long blonde hair out of her face as she did so. The pair sat alone at a table in the middle of a bustling party, ignored by the other girls around them. Her conversation with her new friend, Morgan, had quickly taken a sexual turn. They talked about some of their most impressive exploits, the stories ramping up in raunchiness until she had dropped this bomb.

"Guys love it. They really, really do. Being able to shove an entire eight incher down your throat effortlessly really turns them on."

"I bet you've never even seen an eight-inch dick!"

"I-" Natalie said, clearing her throat suddenly. "Of course I have! I've seen tons of them! And they all ask to hang out with my magic throat, first!"

"Yeah, whatever." Morgan said, rolling her eyes as she noticed the obvious hesitation.

"I'M NOT LYING!" Natalie shouted, her pride wounded. She puffed her cheeks out as she looked her friend over, who only gave her a smug look in return. She knew she was lying, but being caught in it was so much worse! Why couldn't the girl just buy it?!

"Then prove it!"

"I-" Natalie said, surprised by the challenge. "I… I can't! Not here! Do you see any guys around?" She asked, looking around the room. It was, indeed, a girls-only party, and it was supposed to stay that way.

"Do you know what everyone here has under their pants? Why are you judging?"

"I- It's not…" Natalie said, not expecting that swerve as Morgan grinned back at her. "No! I can't just suck someone's dick right here and now! That's a private thing, you know? It would have to be just me, and-"

"So you can't prove it!"

"I can!" Natalie shouted, slamming both hands on the table as she stood up. Some of the other girls in the room turned to look at her, but upon seeing that she wasn't about to start a fight they turned back to their own conversations a moment later.

"Okay, okay!" Morgan said, raising her hands defensively. "Fine, geez. I'll let you prove it, then. We'll just go to the grocery store, grab some ears of corn, and-"

"Ew."

"What?"

"I don't like corn." Natalie said, closing her eyes and sticking her tongue out. "I love cock." She added a second later, doing her best to make it seem as if that had been the intended follow-up to her prior statement all along.

"Alright, fine. What about a water hose? We'll mark off the inches, and-"

"And then someone else will turn it on, and drown me. Plus that thing's probably filthy." Natalie interrupted, expertly dodging yet another opportunity to prove her own claims.

"Fine." Morgan said, her eyes suddenly sparkling as an idea hit. Natalie noted the sudden change in expression, and felt her heart tighten at the unknown reason behind it all. Her mind kicked into overdrive, ready to come up with more excuses at the drop of a hat.

"Fine?"

"Fine."

The two stared one another down, before Morgan quietly stood up, and dusted herself off.

"Morgan?"

"A shrinkee."

Natalie went white as a sheet.

Morgan noticed, and grinned.

"You know the statistics as well as I do, Natalie." Morgan grinned, leaning over onto the table to bring her face closer to the other girl. "With little exception, a class of people colloquially known as "shrinkees" tended to reach an exact eight inches in size. And what a coincidence. We've got a lying girl here claiming she can stuff eight inches down her throat!"

"I… ummm…." Natalie began, knowing full well that what Morgan said was true. She hadn't considered that, and was suddenly wishing she'd come up with a smaller number. Had she said eight because of the constant signs reminding her to be aware of her smaller classmates were posted everywhere? Why couldn't she have said something more reasonable? Like… Four! What kind of objects are even 4 inches long? It'd be perfect!

"I'll give you one more chance." Morgan whispered, bringing her face so close to Natalie that her minty breath washed over the blonde. "Are you lying, or should I go find a-"

"DO IT!" Natalie shouted. She'd already gone this far! She'd dug herself this hole. What was the worst that could happen?"

"Okay. I'll be back. Gimme 20 minutes." Morgan said, turning to leave. Natalie watched as her friend's long black hair swished around her as she walked away from the table, headed to the dorm's front door, and stepped outside. It took hardly a few seconds but the girl was so filled with dread over being confronted over her fib she didn't know what to do.

Now all by herself Natalie looked at the cup of beer she'd been nursing from all evening so far. Surely Morgan wouldn't be able to procure a shrinkee and bring them back… right? Did she even know any? Who would just agree to that! No. There's no way. It was completely out of the realm of possibility… right?

She looked at the foamy amber liquid swishing around her cup, and frowned. Steeling her nerves, she tilted the entire thing against her lips and let the cool liquid flow inside. In seconds flat the cup was drained, leading to her wincing in discomfort. It was better to be safe than sorry, she thought, tossing the cup aside as she walked to get a second… before deciding to pick up a third and fourth in the same trip.

While Natalie was drinking herself stupid, Morgan was out on the prowl. The university was mixed-size so she could theoretically find a shrinkee anywhere on campus, but she figured that the common room a few buildings over would be the best option. Hallways and doors were passed through as she made the long walk until she reached a nondescript building that most people never spent more than a few minutes in at any given time.

This was no exception. The room was completely empty save for a single person. A shrinkee who looked a couple years younger Morgan herself, who sat on a couch made for people several times larger than himself as he stared up at a pathetically-sized television that was nonetheless rather large to him.

Morgan grinned. That was easy.

"Hey."

The young man turned away from the TV, suddenly surprised to see someone in the room with him. He cleared his throat, looking up at the huge woman that strutted into the room, stretching higher and higher above him as she casually approached.

"H-Hi." He said, noting that she stopped when she was right next to him. He looked from side to side awkwardly, before the woman's huge ass began to lower onto the couch. In a bid to escape he scrambled over the cushions, his hands and feet kicking sinking into the pillowy surfaces moments before the huge woman's round ass plopped next to him.

All Morgan had done so far was attempt to sit on the same couch he currently was, and the young man was finding his day turned upside-down already. The cushions sank as the comparatively massive young woman settled into them, leading to him rolling head over heels as he smashed into her soft, warm thigh exposed from the shorts she wore. It felt nice, but his face turned a bright shade of red in an instant from the inappropriate contact.

"Hi." Morgan said, gently reaching down to the small man who blushed furiously to pull him off of her. "How are things going?"

"H-Hi!" He said, dusting himself off, before trying to find a way to apologize. It didn't matter that he hadn't done it intentionally. He knew what happened to shrinkees that were overzealous in their contact with the normal-sized people. Horror stories too numerous to count as people like him were often the victim of people who claimed little more than overreacting to an unwanted shrinkee's attention.

"Haven't seen you around before. You new?" Morgan asked, kicking her right foot up onto her left knee, and exposing the bottom of her worn flip flop to the eight-inch tall man standing on the couch. He tried not to focus on the presence of her foot, clearing his throat before looking at the pretty woman who had seemingly-randomly decided to begin talking to him.

"Y-Yeah!" He said, clearing his throat again. "Freshman. Hi. Name's Angelo." He said, raising a hand, suddenly feeling rather silly as Morgan extended a pinky finger for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Morgan." She said, unable to resist the urge to flick her finger back as he finished shaking it so he fell onto the cushion again. "What are you doing here, anyway? Just passing the time?"

"Yeah…" He said, not wanting to go into any more detail than that. He'd been having trouble making new friends since starting class a few weeks back. It felt like everywhere he went he just sort of slipped into the crowd, and went unnoticed. Being a shrinkee only exacerbated the issue, as he was quite literally below the notice of so many people he went to class with. Talking with this woman was the most contact he'd had with anyone since classes began!

"Glad to hear it, Angelo." Morgan said, smiling warmly. "Say… I know this is kind of out of nowhere, but…"

Angelo felt his heart begin to pound. Had he made that good of an impression already?! Was this woman going to ask him out? It was going to be his first adult date! He could practically feel himself thrumming with excitement as Morgan's fingers lazily came near him, ruffling through his hair as she seemed to be looking for the words she wished to speak.

"Well…" She continued, dragging it out just to watch the small man squirm a tiny bit longer. "Me and the girls are holding a party nearby. I'm sure you've heard about it?"

Angelo nodded profusely. He had indeed, brushing it off as something he would never ever be invited to. And not just because it was a girls-only gathering thanks to his size!

"Ugh." Morgan said, rolling her eyes while bringing another hand down to her bare thigh. Her fingers ran over the warm skin, sinking into it and giving herself a gentle, sultry squeeze before leaning a little closer. "It's a real clamfest in there. So I wanted to see if a nice guy like yourself would be willing to-"

"YES!"

Morgan stopped, and looked down at Angelo. The shrinkee clasped both hands over his mouth in embarrassment, turning bright red in an instant. He quickly began searching for words to better communicate his desires, but quickly devolved into wild babbling.

"Cute." Morgan whispered, running a finger down the side of the young man's body as his red face seemed to almost glow. "Let's go then." She whispered, wrapping her fingers around his entire body, and picking him up with incredible ease. For his part Angelo simply stood still, and accepted whatever came to him. He could hardly believe his luck! He'd spent every afternoon in that common room doing nothing but watching the TV until it was time to head for the shrinkee dorms to sleep for the night! What were the odds that something this great could happen to him?!

He imagined what sort of things could happen in a room full of beautiful, college-aged women. Would they think he was cute? Would they want to show off to him, being the only guy there? At the moment he was just glad that his face was hidden behind the giantess's thumb as he wore a huge, goofy grin that would have been worth making fun of under any other circumstance.

Morgan's entire trip took hardly more than the twenty minutes she'd told her friend to expect. She practically kicked the door down as she stepped back into the party, as Angelo covered both of his tiny ears now that he was exposed to the full force of the music thumping inside.

Morgan didn't care. She was just ready to prove once and for all that Natalie was full of shit! She took a moment to look around the room, before noticing that the blonde had practically fallen all over herself in the time that she'd been gone. There were at least five bright-red cups rolling around her as she rest her head on the table, and she didn't even notice that Morgan had re-entered the party.

"NATALIE! WAKE UP!"

Angelo winced at the sheer volume of Morgan's shouting as the giant blonde he'd been carried towards suddenly shot up. As she looked around lazily he could feel her breath wash over him, and noticed quickly that it reeked of alcohol. Despite that and her messy hair she looked rather cute! And the lazy smile she gave him made his heart flutter.

"H…Hi." Natalie whispered, squinting as she looked at the man that Morgan held in her hand. "Why are you… so small?"

"I'm a-"

"He's a shrinkee, dumbass." Morgan said, slapping her friend on the back of the head to help her wake up some. "Come on. We've got a score to settle, don't we?"

"A… what?" Natalie asked, finding it difficult to concentrate. "What do you… what are you…"

"Angelo." Morgan said, dropping the small man onto the table in front of Natalie. "I've got a confession to make. I… kind of brought you here under false pretenses. You can meet all the girls here at your own leisure, but first I have a score to settle with my drunk friend here.

"Oh?" Angelo asked, looking at the blonde, then at the myriad of other women standing around the room. They all looked as if they were seniors like Morgan and Natalie, and though he was nervous he thought that the amount of alcohol available everywhere would have helped him in the quest to actually strike up a conversation with one of these lovely women.

"What do I have to do?" He asked. He was up for just about anything, after seeing what riches awaited him if he succeeded.

"Well, my friend here claims she doesn't have a gag reflex. Long story short, we need something about… your size to test that out. Sound fu-"

"YES!" he shouted loudly, covering his mouth a moment after. He could hardly believe it! Getting a full-body blowjob from a giant girl was… it was…

"YES!" he shouted again, not caring how embarrassing it was this time. He just couldn't hide his enthusiasm. Even if the girl was drunk she was still very pretty. The kind of girl that he wouldn't ever have a chance with under normal circumstances. And she was going to make out with his entire body!

"Just… Just tell me what you want me to do! And I'll-"

"You don't have to do anything." Morgan said, giving him a firm flick in the back so he skidded across the table and closer to the giant blonde who was surprised at his sudden approach. "All you have to do is confirm that Natalie is a liar."

Angelo rubbed his sore back as he looked up at the giant face that stared down at him. The giant woman's eyes were bleary as she looked him over. She tried to smile down at the small man who would soon be responsible for proving whether or not she'd drunken enough to suppress the gag reflex, and scooped him up in her fingers.

He was surprisingly light, Natalie noted, and despite the rough treatment a moment earlier Angelo was excited beyond belief as he felt the giant woman pick him up further. He could see her face up close now and was instantly reminded of how pretty she was. He wanted to do nothing more than plant a big kiss on her warm, full lips, and maybe… if things went well tonight…

If nothing else, he was glad that being a shrinkee meant that the painful erection hidden away inside of his clothing went unnoticed.

"Hi little guy." Natalie said. She whispered the words, but in doing so her hot breath washed over Angelo, nearly making him gag the stench of alcohol hung so heavy in it. For a moment he was concerned that perhaps something may go wrong given how drunk she was, but after just another second she parted her lips, and let her fat tongue loll out of her mouth in front of Angelo.

And just like that, all reason to protest was lost.

"Alright… shrinkee."

"It's… It's Angelo." He said, looking up at the big mouth presented before him. Strings of saliva connected the tongue to the roof of the mouth, and the muscle itself looked soft, and squishy. He could have climbed up onto it and used it as a bed if he wanted, treating it as nothing more than living furniture. He was even very tempted to do so… but held himself back. He didn't want to be too forward with a girl this drunk!

"Hi… Angela…" Natalie whispered, pressing her face forward. Her thick, slimy tongue pressed into the side of Angelo's body as she gave him a long, languid lick. She savored the taste of him, moaning audibly before pulling her face back slightly.

"I'm… I'm gonna…"

"JUST DO IT ALREADY!"

Natalie turned to the side. Morgan did the same, as she hadn't said that. Instead it was another girl at the party. One neither of them knew, who had been listening to their conversation and was eager to see if the drunk girl would actually be able to deep throat the entire shrinkee.

"Come on!" The dark-skinned girl said sheepishly now that all eyes were on her. "I wanna see what you can do, blondie!"

"It's… It's Natalie…" She said, before looking down at Angelo again. The small man looked up at her nervously, and she swallowed audibly to prepare herself for what was to come. Her fingers wrapped around his body, gently pulling him up from the table. Both Morgan and the other girl watched as Natalie open her mouth wide, bringing Angelo up to the opening. Even the man himself was excited despite the odor as he was pushed in-between the lips. Everyone waited for the proof as Angelo's tiny body moved past Natalie's teeth, over her tongue, and…

The drunk woman instantly began to gag.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Morgan shouted, as Natalie brought her hand back down to the table. "HE DIDN'T EVEN GO ALL THE WAY BACK! YOU-"

"WAIT!" Natalie interrupted, indignant at how poorly she'd just performed. "It's… It's not fair! It's because…" she began, looking over Angelo who was coated in her saliva even after his brief trip inside of her mouth, and tried to wipe some of it off of his clothing.

"HIS CLOTHES!" She suddenly shouted, pointing accusingly at the small man. "Y-Yeah! That's it! It's… the clothes! I could have done it, but the clothes were in the way, and-"

"THEN JUST TAKE THEM OFF!"

Morgan, Natalie, Angelo, and even the woman none of them knew all turned to the side as yet another party guest walked up to the table. Her long mane of curly, red hair bounced as she walked up to the table, slamming both hands onto it.

"I've done this plenty of times and the blonde bitch is right. Clothes make it awful. So take them off, and try again." She said, grinning mischievously.

"That's not a bad idea." Morgan said, galvanized by the new woman who'd just walked up. "Just take his clothes off, if that's such a deterrence. Angelo won't mind, right?"

"I-"

"Shut up." Morgan said as she reached down to the shrinkee, and tore his clothes off of his body in the blink of an eye. Not having expected something so forward to happen Angelo was instantly taken off-guard, and moved his hands down between his legs to cover himself up.

"Oh my GOD!" Another girl nearby said, having been watching this whole thing unfold silently so far. "He totally had a boner!"

"Did he?" Morgan asked, smiling down at Angelo who looked down in shame. Even after the brief trip inside of Natalie's mouth his skin was still shiny and glistening and that made his blushing all the more apparent to the others.

"Let me… let me see…" Natalie said, looking down at Angelo who suddenly found himself feeling even smaller than he was with all these eyes on him. He tried to step away and resist as the giant blonde's drunken fingers came for him, but it was no use. His arms were pushed away, and the tiny erection he had was on full display for all to see.

More titters and laughs came forward, and Angelo, suddenly wanting to crawl into a hole, did exactly that. Wanting to hide himself he just turned tail and headed straight for Natalie's parted lips, forcing his way inside. Just enough so that his tiny erection could no longer be seen. Instantly his body was coated in even more of the giant woman's saliva, and she seemed surprised by the sudden intrusion.

"Guess he doesn't like us looking at him!" one of the girls watching said, as more and more began to come closer to see what all the hubbub was about. The crowd had grown to nearly half a dozen strong after Natalie and Morgan themselves, and Natalie suddenly felt the pressure hit her with all of these eyes waiting to see what would happen.

"Go on, blondie! Show us what you can do!"

"Show! Us! Show! Us! Show! Us!" The girls began to chant, clapping and cheering as Natalie still held the small man's legs sticking out of her mouth. She could feel his tiny cock rubbing against her tongue, and felt as if she should be upset over that, but was so absorbed in trying to deal with what was happening in front of her that she froze, if only for a moment.

"Looks like Natalie can't do it!" Morgan laughed.

Though in a haze, Natalie could tell that mocking tone from her friend anywhere. Steeling her nerves, she brought a hand up to her mouth, and shoved the tiny legs into the back of her throat. She felt more full than she ever had, but clenched her teeth as tightly as she could without hurting the man, closed her eyes, and swallowed for all she was worth!

And once again, she instantly felt her gag reflex reject the sudden intrusion. She coughed, sputtered thick strands of saliva all over the table, and deposited a small, naked man who seemed disoriented from what he'd just been through in front of her. She needed a moment to catch her breath after what she'd just been through, and looked at the small figure lying in front of her with disdain.

"Nice try, Natalie. But I think-"

"NO!" The blonde shouted, slamming both her fists next to the small man and making him bounce off the table. "I'm telling… telling you! I can do this. I just… he surprised me!"

"I think we've given you plenty of chances to prove-"

"NO!" Natalie shouted again, so loudly that some more of the girls who hadn't yet come to watch turned their heads. There were many crowding around the table now, whispering amongst each other to find out what was going on. At least two girls had their phones out, watching the blonde woman in front of them break down and throw a fit over this embarrassing debacle.

"Then quit wasting everyone's time and do it already!" One shouted, watching the proceedings with a wild grin.

Natalie looked down at Angelo, who was still disoriented from what he'd just been through. He couldn't even open his eyes he was so drenched in her saliva, and his hair was completely matted to his face. He was positively helpless in front of her, and probably just as clueless as to what was happening as everyone else was.

There were flashes now. People were taking pictures of her staring at the shrinkee on the table, with a string of heavy saliva hanging from her lip. She winced at the brightness of the light, looked at the small man again… and made a decision.

In a flash she brought her right hand over to Angelo, and wrapped it around his skinny little body. He yelped in surprise, instantly regretting it as some of Natalie's spit flowed into his mouth from the sudden movement, and was instantly throw into the giant blonde's mouth.

This time she did so with fury, and purpose. She had a feeling she would be able to defeat her gag reflex with nothing but willpower, but she would need some help first. Doing so of her own accord didn't seem as if it were going to just work out.

Head-first, Angelo was forced into Natalie's mouth. He quickly moved past the lips, over the teeth, past the tongue, and had his head lodged in the back of her throat. He'd been here before, bracing himself as best he could manage while still trying to prevent himself from falling deep into her mouth.

The last two times Natalie had attempted this she had been forced back here. This time, though, she thought that she could use Angelo's size to her advantage. With a sudden, harsh movement she jammed his body further into the back of her throat, feeling an ominous crack as she did so. The shrinkee screamed in pain and Natalie could feel that he was stuck, his head so tight in her tight throat that it would take some effort to pull him out.

Angelo felt his nose break the instant Natalie had shoved him into the back of her throat. Instantly warm blood coated his face, but he hardly had time to process it as the pressure from behind didn't slow down one iota. His neck was forced into an awkward position, nearly cracking it as he opened his mouth to scream in pain. He managed to get something resembling a sound out, before the saliva coating the inside of Natalie's mouth filled his own, making him gaga.

"Whoa!"

"Cool!"

"She didn't gag this time!"

"Now hold on." Morgan said, trying to calm down the girls around her as Natalie appeared to be having a hell of a time keeping the shrinkee lodged inside of her throat. "There's still a lot more to go." She added, bringing a finger up to tickle at the bottom of Angelo's feet that were still sticking out of Natalie's mouth.

Not one to take this insult lying down, the angry blonde balled her hands into tight fists, closed her eyes, and swallowed. It was the most difficult thing she'd ever had to do… but it worked. Angelo's face was ground against the inside of her throat, twisting his already broken nose into an even more painful position as just enough of his body slipped inside of her throat to avoid popping back out instantly.

Though now she had encountered a new problem. Her gag reflex had been successfully stopped, if in an awkward manner by something too big for her to just force up instantly. Now, instead, she had to deal with the shrinkee blocking her airways. She could hear him scream in pain ringing along the inside of her mouth, just thankful that the crowd of girls around were producing enough noise to make it so nobody else could hear.

"Hey."

Natalie turned up to the sound of a new voice. A tall, pretty blonde with her hair tied up in a ponytail approached the table, an eager smile on her face. The girls that were filming this began to whisper amongst themselves.

"Fifty dollars." The big, strong blonde said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a bill. "I can tell you're dying to get rid of him. Fifty dollars says you can't finish the job and swallow him whole." The woman said, grinning at Natalie's obvious discomfort.

"Ooh. You gonna take that from Jessica?" Morgan asked, sliding the bill closer to Natalie. "Or are you going to prove her WRONG!

"WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!" The other girls began chanting as the blonde simply folded her arms under her chest and looked down. She waited to see what would happen with a smug expression on her face.

Natalie's eyes lit up like twin flames. She looked up at all the girls around her, closed her eyes, clenched her teeth… and swallowed again. Angelo's broken face traveled slightly further down her throat… but he wasn't going fast enough. At this rate she would suffocate before he made it all the way down.

"AWW PWOVE IT!" Natalie shouted, the vibrations of her speaking massaging Angelo's injuries as she opened her mouth wide. The small lower half of the shrinkee was still inside of her mouth, but she wasted no time shoving three fingers inside, and shoving the small man more forcefully into her mouth.

At least an inch more of his body slid down Natalie's throat, making quite the impressive bulge on her choker in the process. She hardly cared. Her eyes were watering, and she could feel even more of her airways blocked…

But she was making progress.

By this point, Angelo was beginning to realize just how much danger he was truly in. He had thought that he could maybe write off his nose being broken as little more than an accident from a drunk girl, and he couldn't make out what the girls outside of him were saying from inside of the drunk woman's throat. But after one of his knees was dislocated and he found himself screaming in pain, only to be shoved further down he knew that there was a very real possibility they would do something permanent to him.

He pushed his arms to the side, hoping to slow his descent. He screamed for help, his voice doing little more than echoing around his own head as the tight throat muscles massaged his entire body relentlessly. With a sudden swallow, he felt a flood of saliva wash over his body as it went down the girl's mouth, and shove him even further down.

Natalie's eyes nearly bulged out of her head as she clenched her teeth, and swallowed again. By this point her throat was helping along, though it was not at all used to taking something so large down it. Her eyes began to water as the tittering girls nearby filmed the entire thing. They watched the enormous bulge travel down the length of the blonde girl's neck, as the drunk girl occasionally stopped to slam her fist on the table in the difficulty of swallowing a shrinkee whole.

She swallowed again, feeling as if she were about to pass out from the pressure. At this point Angelo's feet had vanished past her throat, and she was nearly done. Her fingers couldn't aid her anymore at this point, and spitting him back up was out of the question. Her only options were to either finish the job… or pass out on the spot.

And she had no intentions of giving up.

"SWALLOW! SWALLOW! SWALLOW!"

Angelo tried fighting against the throat that squeezed his entire body. For his efforts he only felt a tightness he couldn't comprehend. He tried to resist it for as long as possible… but quickly felt that there was nothing he could possibly do to resist the giant woman's superior strength. He cried out in pain as the throat tightened to an impossible degree, cracking a number of his ribs in an instant. Blood pooled in his mouth from the assault, and he felt tears well in the corners of his eyes.

But Natalie was almost finished.

She swallowed again, feeling as the head of the shrinkee whose name she'd already forgotten seemed to leave her throat. With her efforts rewarded she gave another big swallow, feeling her air begin to run thin as her hands came up to her throat. Some of the girls watching wondered if she might be choking, before Natalie's fingers began to massage her neck, aiding the passage of the little man she was swallowing.

It worked.

From the outside of her throat Angelo could feel the blonde's fingers helping to work him down. Natalie's choker nearly snapped from the extra pressure forced onto it, but it managed to stay in one piece as she guided more and more of his little body down her throat.

And with a suddenness she wasn't expecting… her airway opened up again.

Though there was a tightness in the bottom of her throat she was just thankful she could breathe again, and took great lungfuls of air, sending wind rushing past Angelo's feet in the process. Her stamina restored, she swallowed several more times, feeling the little body finally be defeated by her throat at last, and all of the girls cheered as the bulge that was the shrinkee's body vanished into her chest once and for all.

"Wow." Morgan said, genuinely impressed as the girls nearby began to cheer.

"MINE!" Natalie said, gasping for air as she yanked the $50 on the table. Jessica simply shrugged her shoulders, having enjoyed the show even if she lost the bet. The other girls watched and laughed, asking how she felt. The whole scene was a bit of sensory overload for Natalie, who suddenly felt very ill.

Angelo kicked and screamed inside of her stomach, making small bulges along her flat belly in the process. He couldn't believe what had happened to him, and what little air he could get inside of the stomach reeked of alcohol. He cried out, begging for the giantess to let him go as the soft, flexible stomach refused to relent.

Natalie gasped.

"Gonna vomit?" Morgan asked, smiling smugly.

Natalie gagged.

The girls filming zoomed in, while some of those nearest took a step back. Morgan simply watched, her smugness never fading.

Natalie's lips parted, and an enormous, room-shaking belch exploded from her lips. She could hardly believe she was capable of such a thing as it happened, and in an instant the pressure on her belly relented. There was still a small amount of movement from inside, but it no longer bothered her.

Sighing, she leaned back in the dining chair she'd been sitting in, and pulled her shirt up to expose her flat tummy. All of the girls came closer to watch the small bulges of the little man's fists fighting for his life, and some of them even giggled as they swore they could hear him crying for help.

"Another fifty bucks if you can get him back out." Jessica said, slapping another bill on the table. Natalie looked down at it, up to the blonde smiling at her, then back down to her wriggling belly.

"No… no way." She said, with a sudden hiccup. After what she'd just gone through to get him down she couldn't imagine the effort it would take to spit him back up. Angelo would just have to wait in there until… whatever happened, happened.

She hiccupped, watching as the smug Jessica took her bill off of the table. It wasn't long before the screams for help inside of her stomach transitioned into shrill screams of pain as her stomach set to work on digesting the huge mass that had been deposited inside of it. But with the pressure relieved Natalie found she quite enjoyed his pained movements, and even took her own phone out to record what was happening.

The entire process of stripping and swallowing Angelo had felt like it had taken an hour, but in reality it had hardly been five minutes. A truly impressive ordeal for Natalie… but the act of digestion was exactly the opposite. She smiled as his struggles weakened inside of her. As skin sloughed off his body, and he felt his body become little more than a soup that would nourish the woman that had swallowed him for nothing more than 50 bucks.

It felt like it lasted for only a minute, but in reality nearly half an hour passed for Natalie, before her stomach finally fell still. She couldn't feel a thing anymore, and suddenly realized just how hungry she still was. It was better this way, anyway. If she had spat the shrinkee up who knows how much trouble she could have gotten in!

"So? How's it feel?" Morgan asked.

"It…" Natalie began, running her fingers across her soft belly. "It feels like…"

"Go on…"

"I kinda want to… try that again." She whispered, her full lips curling up into a smile.