- Text Size +

Six down and one to go, the last college student was most definitely unprepared for what was to come, except unlike the six that preceded him, this student was quite unique. While he may not have noticed it as he had no frame of reference, he was actually significantly larger than his fallen brethren. Still, at an extremely minuscule size, the shrunken boy was a couple of inches tall as opposed to less than half an inch. And as he cautiously roamed the dusty undersides of the lockers, he stared nervously at the colossal team of soccer girls and desperately thought of how he could get their attention.

 

Their footsteps shook the ground like earthquakes and the chattering sounds of their voice was almost deafening. Creeping out from under the locker, he saw pairs of feet clothed in sweaty socks, clad in grass-stained cleats, and many that were completely bare. Knowing that it was game over if any of them happened to step on top of him terrified the student to no end, but he knew that he needed the courage if wanted to be saved from this situation. Waiting for a good opportunity he bided his time and waited anxiously under the lockers until, finally, one of the player’s approached the locker. He had no idea what she looked like aside from her malodorous and hole-ridden socks as they stood in front of the locker impatiently tapping their feet as they tried to remember their combination. Despite standing pretty far away from her colossal socks, the smell was pretty disgusting and he could barely breathe without gagging. Nevertheless he knew that this was undoubtedly his best shot, and he cautiously approached her smelly toes while they remained idle for a short moment. Taking a deep breath of fresh air, he got up close to the socked behemoths that were the girl’s toes, and started to bang on them with all his might with hope that she’d look down and notice his minuscule presence. And while that is what ended up happening, it didn’t exactly go how he would’ve hoped.

 

Feeling a slight irritation, her toes instinctively shot up, knocking the shrunken student off his feet. As he dusted himself off and looked towards the sky, all he could see was the girl’s massive face as she strained her eyes to look at him from above.

 

“Ew, gross…” She muttered, lifting her disgusting sock over him and slowly lowering it on top of his minuscule body. He barely had a chance to run before the sour fabric of her socked foot completely descended upon him, pinning him against the tile floor. Met with the worst odor he had ever inhaled, the now suffering tiny struggled immensely as the girl rested her foot on top of him. To her he was some kind of suffering insect, and as disgusting as it may have been she knew what must be done.

 

“Sorry, little buggie!” She said, increasing the pressure as she put more and more weight in her step. Slowly, he felt all his bones crack under the weight of her foot. His eyes watered from the smell and the pain and he did everything he could to get her foot off him, but there was nothing he could do. Letting one final “yelp” the boy was completely squashed, his severed and squished body parts sticking to the underside of her sock in a bloody mess.

“Blegh… that was so freaking gross. More reason to wash the socks, I guess…” Removing her sock without even glancing at his mangled corpse, she tossed it in her gym bag and headed home for today, not knowing that she was responsible for finishing the ninth and last of the mysteriously shrunken students. 

 

Just like “that” the massacre subsided, and while none of the girl’s even noticed that it had begun in the first place, the locker room would forever hold the brutal and horrific final memories of all nine of the unfortunate students.

 

-THE END-