- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! 

The skies of Zot'an where filled with chaos as endless explosions lite up the once emerald sky. 


The warriors of Zot'an watched from down below as two almighty beings waged war from up above. 


Durlock: (Looks up with worry.) "Abúye..." 


The planets crust was split open causing mighty earthquakes that tore apart and swallowed cities, as well as endless Volcanos that erupted with magma that ravaged and scorched the ground. Ash filled the air making it hard to breath. Durlock bore witness to all of these horrible events and deep down he knew by instinct alone that these horrible phenomena happening to their world was not the cause of Abúye's power. 


Durlock: "Abúye be careful." 

*** 

Abúye floated in the void of space with a compressed ball of energy that shined with the power of a Miniature star. 


He would release this raging energy, he would unleash it upon this massive beast that insulted his honor, this beast who at the moment was staring at him with lustful eyes, and who's legs where spread revealing the massive cavern of womanly flesh that radiated musty heat. 


Abúye: "You beast! You monster from the stars, DIE WHERE YOU STAND!"


Abúye with fury in his eyes unleashed the small ball of energy in his hands, creating a large beam of power, a power that raced towards the wide cavern of flesh. 


It was an energy Capable of ripping whole entire worlds, and yet still the giant destroyer smile unmoving, unconcerned.

***

The Crimson Devourer watched the little warrior bare his small fangs at her, she watched as the little thing held a small compact ball of immense energy, she watched with Drool dripping from her lips as that huge energy flew through it the cosmos with only one intention, to ravish her. 



Crimson Devourer: ["Yes come and ravish me little destroyer.]  


"BOOM!!!" 


The great Titan threw her head backwards in pleasure as intense hot energy exploded against her crotch. 


Crimson Devourer:

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"


The Crimson Devourer let's out a Loud shout as pleasure over takes her body. Her legs, arms, and hair shoot out with unimaginable speed, destroying all things that stand in their way. Her face was like that of a wild animal, as it let loose wild moans of pleasure. Her body riving in such Ecstasy begins to glow with a crimson light, a light that seemed to light up the solar system. 


It was then that her love cavern erupted with massive amounts of liquid that flooded the cosmos, and fell down towards the emerald planet.

*** 


The people of Zot'an could do nothing as the giant Goddess from up above shouted out in pleasure. Her screams and howls split the very heavens themself, the very force tearing apart whole entire mountain ranges as well as sweeping away villages and forests. To most warriors of Zot'an, they would never know what happened as their body's disintegrated upon contact from contact with chaotic sound waves. To all of those who survived the voice of the divine destroyer, they continued to look up with shocked eyes, none dared to even try to escape, and soon all eyes that where enveloped in shock an awe, soon all turned to fear. 


Steaming hot liquid fell from the skies like meteors. Cities where wiped away in endless floods of steaming hot liquid. Warriors who dreamed of fighting in honorable battle, drowned in a mighty flood that tore all things away from the planet, and yet still their misfortune would not end, for every survivors saw the truth falling from the sky. 


The heavens grew dark, and the air smelled of humid sweat. The emerald sky grew a deeper darker color of tannish skin, and soon only one question entered into the minds of all. 


Zot'an Warrior: (Fear.) "Is that her foot!?" 

*** 


The Crimson Goddess enjoying the chaotic energy that was unleashed from within her, feels something small smash into her toes. 


Crimson Devourer: (Confused.) ["What is that?"]


The Crimson Devourer breaks away from her cosmic pleasure and looks down towards her right foot. What she saw made her smile grow even bigger. 


Her massive right foot dove deep into the emerald planet, her toes wiggled against the fragile crust, breaking it apart and feeling the hot magma against her fleshy wrinkles.


Crimson Devourer: ["Oh My what a fragile little planet... wouldn't you agree my little destroyer.] (Turns her head towards the little speck sized warrior floating miles away.) 


With her cosmic gaze the Goddess saw the little warriors face, her heart seemed to beat faster as she saw saddening tears fall from her little destroyer. More and more juices fell from both of her legs as the great Goddess saw the little man struggle to hold back his anger. 


Abúye: "How dare you? How dare you do this to my home!"


Crimson Devourer; ["Whats wrong my little man, do you hate me now?] 


The Crimson Devourer loses her smile as she once again sees the little warrior bringing his hands together.


She could see it, power being compressed and given form. 


Crimson Devourer: (Confused.) "What is That" 

*** 

Abúye would take no more, this was no longer fun and games. Abúye had already used his trump card, he released so much energy that his body burned with pain and his very nerves where throbbing, and yet he still would not stop. 


Abúye brings his hands only a few inches away from each other. He concentrates on the power of Vurth, letting it accumulate ever so slightly. 


Abúye: (Closes his eyes.) "please let this work." 


Abúye could feel his power Weakening and as it slowly dissipated, in his hands rested a glowing white blade that seemed to burn the very void itself. 


Abúye: "Time to end this...”

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234