- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! Please support me on Patreon!

Conrad ran down the dirt covered trail that led into the town of Chilswell. The morning air did little to calm his nerves as he thought about the naked girl he left at his house. 


Conrad: "She has to be crazy! Heck! This whole situation is crazy!" 


With sweat streaming down his forehead Conrad began to slow down as the endless fields where soon replaced by buildings and concrete streets. 


Conrad: (Bent down on his knees.) "Damn can't believe I ran all the way here." (Giggles.) "well it looks like I might actually be early to school for a change."


Conrad after taking a long breath begins to walk down the streets of Chilswell. Conrad loved how the smell of the town replaced the pungent smell of Monore. He loved seeing the town streets filled with people, like Ms. Steinkelner who owned the finest bakery in town or Mr. Saltor who seemed to always be in  his auto repair shop. It was these kinds of things that always seemed to put Conrad's heart at ease. The quite life of a farmer just wasn't for him. 


Conrad walked hesitantly down the sidewalk as if he where on a rigidly bridge. He wanted to go back to his house, he wanted to find out what was that girls problem, what stopped him was the remembrance of that earthquake and the unnatural presence that surrounded her. 


Conrad: "No I move forward." (Smirks.) "I'll let dad handle it. 


He set his mind at ease as he continued his journey to school. The problems of home could wait for later. 


While walking Conrad was pushed to the ground. 


Conrad: "What the hell!?" 


Conrad looked up at the mysterious assaulter. He expected to see the blond haired naked girl, which would have been awkward, but instead what stood over him where three shadows covered in the suns rays. 


Conrad: "Shit." 


Conrad's blood went cold as the visage of the three strangers became clear. 


Conrad: "Elijah, Harry, Timothy. Good morning boys." 


Conrad tried to remain calm and composed as he stared up at the three biggest bullies in the whole town. The bullies who for some reason always picked him to release all of their frustrations out on. 


Harry: "If it isn't the farm boy." 


Timothy: "it looks like the little pig is covered in mud this time. 


All three boys let out a laugh. 


Elijah: "Are you still trying to go to school like a regular person?" (Steps in front of the boys.) "Don't you remember what we told you last time pig?" 


Conrad could feel a huge lump at the very back of his throat. 


Elijah: "We told you that a pig like you who grew up in a farm has no right to go to school with us regular people."


Conrad had heard these words before, he had heard them from the mouths of his pears and all he wanted was to become numb to such things. 


Conrad: (whispers.) "I'm not a pig."


Elijah: (Brings his ear closer to Conrad.) "l'm sorry pig what did you say?"


Conrad: "I am not a pig!" 


Conrad yelled wit every negative emotion that he could muster. It felt great feeling such things and yet such feelings didn't last for long as without warning Conrad's face was met with a fast moving fist that was strong enough to throw him to the ground. 


Conrad gripped his cheek which ached, his nose was bleeding and his jaw felt like it was about to fall off. 


Timothy: "You have a lot of balls you little shit." 


Harry: "Yea it seems that we have neglected to show you who your betters are." 


Both boys drew ever closer to Conrad who was cowering on the ground. 


Elijah: "You know what boys, I would have to agree with that assessment." (Cracks his knuckles.) "How about we show this piece of livestock who exactly is in charge.


The three boys laughed Hysterically as they surrounded Conrad on all sides. 


Unknown: "Stop." 


It was a voice that seemed to come from the sky, booming and powerful. The three boys stopped in their tracks and turned and quickly looked behind themselves as they felt something terrible and powerful.


Conrad looked slowly looked up from his despair. He saw her from afar, her hair shined like gold in the sun light and her skin was white and unblemished. 


Conrad: "You..." 


Conrad looked on with surprise as he saw the same girl who had once stood naked in front of his house, now this same girl was standing before him wearing skin tight jeans and a button down white shirt that did very little to his her curves. 


Elijah: "W-who the hell are you?" (Shakes with fear.) 


The strange girl said nothing as she stepped towards the four boys. Conrad for a moment saw the girl take a quick glimpse at him, and in so doing seemed to get even more irritated. 


Girl: "You don't need to know..." (hands clenched into fists.) "All you need to know is that you will pay for hurting him." 


Conrad: "Oh Boy."

Chapter End Notes:

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234