- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and please support my work on Patreon. 

Conrad and the three boys stared at the blond haired woman who seemed to glow with an otherworldly light. Her eyes where as sharp as daggers as she glared at the three bullies who stood over Conrad. 


Conrad: "What are you doing here!" 


Devourer: (looks towards Conrad with glowing eyes.) "Silence... For you as well have tried my patience." 


Conrad could feel a cold chill as he was also held captive by the girls cold gaze. He found himself unable to move or even say another word as if something was physically holding his mouth shut. 


Devourer: "None of you know how merciful I've been. Your very breath is a gift I have granted." 



The ground began to rumble and the air roared with anger. The boys lost their balance and fell to the shaking ground left to do nothing but stare up at the blond haired girl who seemed to tower over them all. 


Devourer: "I will show you... I will show you all just how merciful i have been." 


She spoke with a threatening tone and as she stood with authority and power, to the eyes of the four boys the single girl seemed to tower over them all. 


It was only when her clothes began to rip and her body overtook so much space that they all realized that it was no figment of their imagination. 


Harry: "I-is she growing?"


Conrad: "Yes... Yes she is." 

***


The Devourer looked at the mortals that stood before her. She saw them for exactly for what they where. They where insignificant, a lessor species that deserved  to be nothing but nutrients for her almighty body. 


Devourer: "I will teach you all your place right here, right now. And in the end you will be begging me for mercy like countless have." (Smirked.) 


Devourer could feel her power rising from within, her body began to expand rapidly, making her twice the size of an ordinary person and soon she was the size of a building. 


She stood 50 foot tall, completely naked as the morning sun bathed her whole body in light. She looked down at the three boys that stood Before her naked soles, her eyes shined without mercy or kindness as they fell on the three bullies, and yet as she looked at Conrad for a split second those cold eyes became soft. 


The great goddess began to lift her foot high in the air. Large amounts of dirt and rocks fell from her soles creating chaos from down below. The four boys stood in the shadow created by her foot. 


Timothy: "We have to run!" 


Devourer: (Giggles.) "Their will be no escape, not for any of you, except for one." 


With a small gleam of light that radiated from her eyes Tristans form began to glow and soon he disappeared to a far off building that stood a few blocks away from the three boys safe and sound. 


Devourer: "This is the difference from you and me, you little insect." 


These where the only words she said as she slowly lowered her foot towards the ground. With her cosmic senses she could easily hear the small screams of the little humans and yet still she continued her assault. 


Her foot made contact with the ground, grinding deep within the earth, cracking the very pavement, and from underneath she could feel the cracking of bones and flesh, and seeping of a red stain that stained the pavement rift underneath her foot. 


the Devourer looked in front of her toes and smiled as she saw the two mortal survivors that managed to escape her foot. 


The great goddess bent down on one knee to get a closer look at the small boys. 


Devourer: "You little things are more resilient than I thought." (Chuckles.) "I rarely ever assume this size, I simply destroy everything without waisting time like my elder sister Crimson." (Brings her face closer to the boys.) "But I have to say that their is a certain amount of joy I feel for being at this height." (Brings her hand down toward the boys.) "I am happy that my fun can continue." 

***


Harry and Elijah both couldn't bare to look as their friend Timothy was crushed into nothing underneath the giantesses foot. The red stain they used to share such a connection with was no longer living and as they stared down at the crimson blood it almost made them want to barf. 


Both the boys heard the giantess speak and gloat. They heard her stories and found themselves confused. 


Harry: "Elijah watch out!" 


Elijah hearing his friend shout out looks up towards the sky to see a giant hand descend from the sky. He could do nothing as giant fingers rapped around him, he could only shout out as his body was gripped tightly, imprisoned by fleshy fingers. 


Elijah held tightly in the giants clutches was brought swiftly up to her face. He looked up at her giant face that smiled down at him with a darkening pride that sent a chill up his spine. 


Elijah: "What are y-you going to do to me?" 


The giantess didn't answer Elijah's questions, all she continued to do was stare down at him with an unmoving expression. 


It was then to his horror that giantess began to open her mouth wide, her eyes closed and her tongue extended outward. 


Elijah: "Please no, don't do it!" 


Devourer: "Aaaahhhh." (Opens his mouth wide.) 

***

The great goddess didn't hesitate as she threw  the little man in her mouth. 


She didn't chew as she wrestled the insect against her very tongue, savoring his flavor. It was then that she let loose a loud gulp and felt a loud lump that descended down her throat  and disappear in her stomach. 


The great goddess licked her lips as she looked down at the final little human that stared up at her in awe. 


Devourer: "I wonder what should I do with you?"

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234