- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and plz join the polls on my Patreon!

Conrad could barely believe his own eyes as he was left looking up at the most massive glowing eye he had ever seen. He knew with no doubt that this eye belonged to the very woman he had believed to be insane, this same woman who he had only met twice before, now held his life in her hands. 


Conrad couldn't see the ground as he looked up at the giant Titan, but he knew that the destruction being caused by this monolithic being must've been enormous. 


Devourer: "Do you wish to see, to bare witness to your small world below?" (Smirks.)  


Conrad yelled out in pain as his head began to hurt and ache uncontrollably. Conrad rapped both of his hands all around his head, gripping his hair all in hopes of settling his restless mind. 


Conrad would never know how his eyes at this very moment glowed with a golden radiance so bright that it seemed like the sun itself rested in both of his eyes. 


At that moment Conrad could see everything happening in the city down below. He could see  every living thing, as well as every minute detail. He could see the destruction be caused by the giants whose hand he stood on. He saw how the people fled from the giantesses mighty feet, how buildings where being  effortlessly moved and pushed over by her expanding toes. 


Conrad felt like he could barely breath as he saw such destruction, as he heard the screams of his people, this feeling became worse as he looked towards the south and saw the giants ever expanding heel heading right towards his house, his farm. At the rate things where going, her very heel would bulldoze the whole valley that contained fields of vegetation, crops and animal life that took years to cultivate. 


Conrad: (whispers) "You have to stop..." (Tears well up in his eyes.) "Stop it!!!!" 

***


The all powerful goddess looked down at the ever shrinking little man in her hands. She couldn't help but smirk with satisfaction at the fear she was causing the little one, the shock and awe on his face, this was how it should be when it came to her kind, the cosmic goddesses that roamed the stars. 


She closed her eyes and wiggled her toes as a comfortable tingle and crunch sent waves of pleasure through all of her nerves and yet all of this ended with her hearing one word. 


Conrad: "Stop it!!!" 


Devourer: (Opens her eyes and looks down.) "I swear you little things never learn. What did I tell you about commanding me?" (Brings her hand closer to her face.) 


Devourer: "Tell me insect why, why should I stop,   Why should I listen to any of your commands? Don't you see this is what my kind does." 


The devourer watched as the little man got down on his knees, he placed both of his hands on her skin and bowed his head ever so slightly. 


Conrad: "P-Please I'll tell you what you want to know ok... I won't run away." 


Devourer: (Chuckles, her breasts swaying side to side.) "You couldn't run even if you wanted too." 


Conrad: (Raises his head.) "Please! Look at what you are Doing. Please stop before you wipe out the whole city!" 


The ever expanding goddess finally stopped growing. Her head was in the clouds, her breast where as tall as the tallest mountains, her legs could reach the deepest depths of the biggest ocean. The very weather was effected by her body, the air was humid and smelled like her body. 


Devourer: "Very well little man I will stop, but I swear, try to run away, deny me one more time... (brings the Tristan who stood in her hand closer to her face.) "and I swear that I will make you watch as I devour your whole entire world. 


Conrad nodded his head as he looked up at a azure colored eye that seemed so close that he felt like he could reach out and touch it. 


The giants body that stood miles and miles in the sky began to shine brightly with a blinding light. Conrad turned away his eyes in surprise. 


Conrad: "Shit." (Closes his eyes and turns away.) 

***


Conrad opened his eyes and with surprise saw himself standing face to face with the same giant that had wrecked his town. 


He knew just by looking into her eyes that this person, this women wasn't easy. She could

make real every threat she had spoken, he truly believed that. He looked around his surrounded, and with pain saw how he was no longer standing in a concrete road, he saw how all the buildings and houses that made up his whole entire town had turned to nothing but small chunks of wood, rock, and glass, its old form not even recognizable.  


Devourer: "Now tell me what I want to know or else." 


Conrad could feel air all around him go cold. He wanted to get away from this women. 


Conrad: "O-ok how about we find some where to sit down."

***

(Patreon GTS Comic) AOTGH Ch 1 Pg 4 2/2 



Ch 1 Pg 4 1/2 on GTS bully.

Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234