- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! 

Devourer: "Sit down?" (Confused.) 


Conrad: "Yea sit down..." (Turns his head left and right looking at the destruction caused.) "Um I wouldn't suppose that you can fix this mess?" 


The devourer looked at Conrad, her eyes showing no emotion what so ever. 


Devourer: "Why would I do that?" 


Conrad: "Please you have to fix this, the lives lost, the homes destroyed!" (Yells with a worried look.)


Devourer: "Their lives are unnecessary. Focus not on them but on me." (Walks forward and stands a few feet away from Conrad.) "Tell me what I want to know or I'll eat your world." 


Conrad saw what this woman could do, he remembered how she had grown hundreds and hundreds of feet. His whole town now laid in ruins, all from this one woman. 


Conrad: "Ok, ok, but promise me, promise after I tell you what you want to know, you will restore my town, please." 


The devour looked into the humans eyes, her face never changed, it never once showed a glimmer of emotion, and yet... 


Devourer: "It will take some of my power away but fine. Answer my questions and then maybe I'll restore what is yours." 


Conrad: (Smile.) "Ok... Ask and I'll do my best to answer." 


The devourer smiled for soon she would be given the answer that she longed for.

***


Out in deep space, thousands and thousands of light years away, a dozen shock waves of power expanded out into the deep void of space, destroying moons, asteroids, and exploding stars. 


Unknown: "Ooohhhh!!!!!!" 


A loud moan of pleasure shakes the very fabric of space, as a massive human silhouette filled a thousand miles of space. 


She was a goddess of pure white skin, her breasts where massive a bigger than any moon or even star, her eyes glowed with a Grayish light and her hair was so dark that it could blend in perfectly with the dark void. She was the Devourer of Darkness. The Darkness Devourer. 


Her breasts shook as her whole body spasmed with pleasure as from deep within her groin a planet filled with billions of living beings began to break apart and shatter from her pleasurable muscles. 


Molten magma filled the Dark goddesses love cave. The very crust of the planet that was being pushed further and further into her meaty folds by her massive fingers was breaking apart more and more.


Dark Devourer: "Oh this feeling!" 


Her screams created waves of power that could be felt thousands and thousands of light years away. 


Dark Devourer: "I can't get enough of this feeling!" 


The Dark goddess spread her legs wide, her legs sky rocking into the very abyss of space. Her right leg tore through hundreds of moons and astroids, and her left impaling a sun with her hill pushing a much smaller planet into oblivion. 


The goddess lost in pleasure didn't care, all she wanted was to feel the she was feeling right now, she wanted to continue to see the microbe people run for their lives, even though that wouldn't matter. She wanted them to continue to beg for mercy, to pray to her, and offer their lives in servitude. 


Dark Devourer: "Hmmm so yummy."  


The Darkness Devourer looked down at her privates, she smiled as she saw small specks of moving light fly off the destroyed world and flee into space. 


Darkness Devourer: (Smiles wide.) "Oh my are you all trying to run away from me?" 


The Dark Goddess extracted her fingers from her love cavern. She brought her face closer to the small specks as they struggled to get away from her, unknowingly destroying a few of the specks with her breasts. 


Darkness Devourer: "What's wrong?" (Pouting playfully.) "don't you want to play with me?" 


The Darkness Devourer continued to watch as the light flew away from her looming face. 


Darkness Devourer: "Oh fine... if you all don't want to play then I'll let you go." (Brings her face away from the specks of light.) "after all I'm about to have company, and you little things will only get in the way." (Turns and looks behind her.) 


The dark void began to burn bright crimson and space itself began to warp and become distorted. 


Crimson Devourer: "I don't understand why you let those little specks live." (Looks at the blue specks growing further and further away.) 


Darkness Devourer: "Their is nothing wrong with showing a little bit of mercy every now and then."  (Smiled gently.) "I mean I destroyed their planet after all, the least I could do is show a little mercy." 


Crimsons Devourer: (Chuckles.) "Oh don't make it sound so noble. You just want to leave survivors to tell the story. Am I right?" 


Both gods stared at each other without saying a word, smiling as if they both found something enjoyable. 


Darkness Devourer: "I think that we have kept our little sister waiting long enough don't you?" 


Crimsons Devourer: "Oh yes, I can't wait to see that little twerp again. 


Darkness Devourer: (Giggles.) "neither can I, neither can I."

Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234