- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! And plz support me on my Patreon 

The once blue sky that hung over the city of Egypt had turned pitch black. The wind was wild and untamed as it frolicked amongst the dessert sands. The air smelt of the sea, mixed in with a womanly musk that washed over the land. The land was parched and crackled with dry grass and cacti. It was a land without trees, a land without flowers, a land without birds, a land homed to the great pyramids and statues of the great Pharaohs now past. It was this land that the great Goddess of  Darkness towered over. 


The sands had turned to glass under her feet, and the glass to crystal under her touch. 


Darkness: (Smirks down at the desert lands.)  "I am the bringer of darkness." (she whispered to the sky.) "and I bring life's end." 


Her voice was strong and resonant, carrying across the desert sands like a call from one god to another. She wanted every last little mortal to hear her voice, for it was no accident that she had chosen these lands. These little people think they know what true majesty is, they think that they know what a true god looks like. She would show them just how wrong they all where. 


The wind whipped into her hair, stirring the once straight dark locks into a tangle. A cry of terror tore through the air, catching in the throat of every man, woman, and child within miles of the city. 


She was the bringer of death, and all that was left after she was done with them was silence. 


She stood on the edge, her cheeks turning bright red as she stroked her breasts 


Darkness: (looking down at the little people.) "Oh my." (Her voice rumbling the ground.) "Are you little insects scared? 


She felt the power surge through her, gathering strength with every breath she took. Her eyes welled with tears as she looked upon the scene, her lust over taking her mind.


Darkness: (Lowers her body down, her cunt descending like a meteor.) "You cute things don't have to be afraid of me." (Smiles gently.) "I'm not like my sisters. I actually care about you little mortals."  


Her smile widened as she felt the power surge through her again, her cunt becoming wet with desire. Her hands drifted down to her belly, her hips, her thighs, touching and caressing every part of her body in turn. She closed her eyes, savouring the feeling, letting her body melt into the sensual pool of desire that she had created. 


She opened her eyes again, her lips parting as she gasped at the sight of the cities that she had so long desired. They where glorious", "splendid", "marvelous", "Tiny and cute." 


Darkness licked her lips with anticipation, she wanted these little people to want her, to desire her, to worship her with their own Freewill. 


With a smile her eyes turned bright purple as she gazed down at the Egyptian cities. She saw the cities of Luxor, Cairo, and Alexandria. She saw the panic looks on the peoples face, she saw how they ran for their lives, hiding in their homes of stones, making promises to their children that everything was going to be ok. Hearing such things with her divine hearing only made her more excited. She wanted them to see her, to feel her power, to know that she was their goddess. 


She wanted to devour them, to make them feel the power that she exuded. She wanted them to see her as their goddess. She wanted to devour them, to make them feel the power that she exuded. She wanted them to see her as their goddess. 


Darkness with a smirk sits down on the hot sand, her massive body creating a strong and powerful earthquake that shook the whole land. Darkness spreads her legs wide and looks down at the one city that was the closest to her body it was the city of Giza itself 


Darkness: "Come to me..." (Presses her left hand against her bosom, her titty flesh spilling out from her fingers.) "Come to your goddess, Come and let me take care of you." 


Her sweaty body turned the darkened land hot and moist. Her toes dug deep into the ground, pushing up sandy walls that rested against her flesh as her legs surrounded the city, close to her privates.


The comic goddess looked down at the mortal lands that would soon be hers, patiently waiting for the little people to give in to her. 

***


The people of Egypt could barely stand on their two feet as the whole world crumbled around them.


They where all forced to look up at the mega giantess that could destroy their cities with at most two steps. 


The city that suffered the most was the city of Giza, this suffering only grew as the giant began to lower herself to the ground, her massive ass pushing aside the clouds that stood in its way. 


As the giantess titanic ass touched the ground, shaking the lands with ease, crumbling buildings, as her long black hair spread through the lands crushing people, disrupting rivers, and plowing through houses and building, it was only then that the people began to realize that this Giant Goddess was the embodiment of their dreams, their fantasies, their love, and their hate. She was the embodiment of everything that they had ever wanted or hated, everything that they had ever yearned for or' yearned to escape from. This was her power, her right.


Giza trembled beneath her as the people watched the pink walls of the giants womanhood open up wide, becoming a deep endless cave that dripped with large sized cum that could drown and flood streets with ease. The men could feel their hearts skip a beat as their dicks became hard. The woman could feel themselves become more and more aroused as they all looked up at this mighty being. 


All came to a simple realization, all came to understand that they where the property of this goddess, and all seemed to want to serve her every need. 


Men and women alike began to walk towards the mighty mountain, they would do their duty. 


Darkness: "COME TO ME!"

Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234