- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! And plz support me on Patreon! 

Her name was Darkness. She who was the  elder sister to both Crimson and Gold sat down  at the mouth of the Great City of Giza, her taut body stretched out as far as the eye could see. In her hand she held the fate of this great city, this city filled with millions of innocent people.


In the end she held the fate of all those who had dared to cross her path. Truly her body was a wonder to behold. 


Her white skin stretched  across the whole valley. Her muscles taut against her willowy frame seemed to possess a otherworldly power that could not be denied. Her breasts the size of a dozen mountains held an abundance of female flesh. 


Looking down at the city that fit perfectly in between her legs, she smiled gently as she looked down, her gaze piercing through the clouds and lingering on the micro sized gnats that occupied the streets of the city. 


She would give herself to them that was what she decided as The wind whipped through her long hair, her body, and the cities itself. The breeze picked up her scent and carried it away with it, her essence becoming part of the atmosphere. 


The smell of the city was intoxicating. A mixture of incense, musk, and salt that made her want to inhale deeply and lose herself in the moment. But she had other things to do.


Her eyes swept over the crowd of people that filled the streets of Giza. The tiny insects that were her only concern as they buzzed around her feet. The people were her focus, the ones that lived in the city and those that visited it. There was no time to lose.


Darkness: (Licks her lips.)  "Come to me." 


Her voice was cool and powerful. It held the weight of a thousand voices that rumbled the earth. 


They all understood this monolithic being, who they couldn't even recognize as a human. Her powerful, booming words invaded their very minds, words that where soothing, and patient likea mother's caress. They all knew that she was talking to them, but they didn't know what she wanted.  


Darkness: "Don't be afraid, for this body welcomes all." (Gently strokes her chest.)


Men and women alike began to step forward as a certain desire cared them forward towards the endless walls of skin. 


Darkness: "release yourselves." (Her right hand drifts down her body until it reaches her thighs. She rubs her thighs gently , letting out a small moan.) 


Countless men and women began to quicken their paise towards the pinkish wall of grotesque flesh. Some with the strength of will to resist, others with the need to satisfy a craving that was almost physical. 


Darkness: (Breathing heavily.) "Yes come and ravish me with restraint." 


The fear never once disappeared from the approaching crowds of people, but it was soon overtaken by an even stronger Lust. 


Darkness: "Come and climb my mountainous breasts." (Opens her womanhood with her fingers.) "Come and lick my valley crushing insides without restraint. (Raises both of her feet high into the air, casting a shadow over the city.) "worship my earth splitting toes.." (Smiles down at the city lowering her feet softly.) "My body is open to all." 


She was breathing heavily, her body aching with a need that was beyond her control. Her thighs burned with a need that she wanted Satisfied. Her mouth yearned for release, breathing in clouds like a vacuum and exhaling hurricane force winds, her vagina pulsed with pleasure sending out powerful tremors that shook the land, and made the desert sands wild. She felt a yearning that grew with each breath she took in the direction of her opening.


To the approaching crowds down below, they saw the deep cavern that most would never be able to recognize as a woman's vagina. They saw her womanly folds that seemed endless and as vast any plane. They witnessed her mighty hands that torethrough the sky with the strength of a thousand winds. Her long black hair that cascaded downward where like thick wires that could decimate whole entire mountain ranges with ease, and carve up the earth with the very tip of each strand. As her face lowered down towards the ground pushing away the clouds with its girth, they saw her dark eyes, devoid of any light and were as deep as the sea, and as hungry as the deepest caves. To the people of Giza It truly was a sight to behold.As her face lowered down towards the ground pushing away the clouds with its girth, they saw her dark eyes, devoid of any light and were as deep as the sea, and as hungry as the deepest caves. To the people of Giza It truly was a sight to behold.


The Darkness Devourer looked down with excitement and as her eyes met the crowd of people moving towards her, her mouth watered with a need that was almost physical. 


Darkness: [This is going to be interesting.] (Blushes.) ["Playing with such fragile beings that resemble our species is going to be wonderful.] 


Her dark eyes drifted down to the people that were approaching her, the ones that had accepted her invitation.  


They were the ones that had chosen to climb her mountain of flesh, the ones that had chosen to feel the power of her opening. 


Darkness: "Come and enjoy."

Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234