- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and plz support my work on my Patreon! Thanks 

In the darkness of the night, when the stars are all but hidden from sight, a massive Goddess stalks the lands . Her shadow stretches across the lands of Egypt, devouring everything in its path.  This was what she did, it was her very nature To destroy, to consume in order to survive. To these creatures of the dark void their was nothing more important. 


The Darkness Devourer with a smirk looked down at her handiwork. Her foot which had destroyed half of a well populated city, the city of Giza. She wiggled her toes with pleasure as she felt the energy of life run through her body. She felt their memories, their fears , she experienced every second of their life's. Her smirk slowly began to vanish as she focused on these memories, on these countless life's. 


Darkness. "Truly a blessing and a curse." 


Dion: (Confused.) "Im sorry goddess." 


Darkness looked down at her belly button, her eyes turning completely dark for a moment before turning back to normal upon spotting something in the distance, something sticking out of the sandy deeps. She knew what's she was looking at.


Darkness: "Their is one more test little one." 


Darkness took three steps towards her target and stopped. She turned to face the horizon, her back towards the sands that lapped at her feet. 


Darkness: "This land truly is beautiful." (Eyes soften.) "its to bad its going to have to be destroyed. 


She looked down at her target , that could barely reach the top of her toes. 


Darkness: "One of the great achievements in human history." (Smiles.) "The three great pyramids of Giza." (Bends down, her crouch descending pushing away the clouds that covered them.) "The Pyramids of Keops, Khafre, and Menkaura." 


Darkness focused her vision she could see the tourist that came from afar to see these great wonders. What was about to happen they wouldn't be able to escape. 


Her hand massive as it was began to descend towards the ground. Her fingers like pillars tore through sandy ground Their power so great that the sands shifted beneath her feet. 

*** 

The people left the end sides of pyramids in droves, panic gripping their very hearts driving them with one desire, to survive. 


As they all left the Stoney walls that had withstood the test of time, that had protected and overlooked the burial of kings, they all saw it from up above.  A massive crouch high in the sky, supported by thick legs. 


They could smell her on the wind, they could feel her heat. Her long thick black hair like thick wires fell all around the desert, each strand causing its own set of destruction. 


Person 1: "What is she doing?" 


Person 4: "Oh my god!" 


Person 7: "We have to get out of here."


They all screamed as they saw the giants hand fall from the sky, her fingers where like massive spears, and acted as such from afar as they dug into the sands. 


The ground shook with an overwhelming force causing people to stumble and fall. All they could do was watch from afar as fleshy pillars dug deep in the sands, unaware of what was happening from deep below , no idea that at that very moment mighty finger where digging through the earth. 


Darkness: "I THINK WR WILL START WKRB THE PYRAMID OF KEOPS." 


It was with hearing her booming voice that the people truly understood their situation, for the rumbling never stopped. 

*** 

It was no trouble at all for darkness to I plunge her fingers deep into the ground. Less trouble for her fingers to rise, picking Up and endless amount of sand that rained back down towards the ground like rain. In the middle of this piece of crumbling land stood one small pyramid. She brought it up to her face and smiled.


Darkness: "Look at this little thing." (Chuckles.) "small and pathetic." 


Darkness never lost her smile as she slowly opened her mouth and casually tiled her hand over it. With her keen eyes and senses she could hear the screams of the people, she could see their flaying arms as well as the tears in their eyes. Seeing these things only made her drool more. 


She couldn't feel the mighty pyramid or it's residents touch her tongue at all, but she could feel the energy that came from their deaths. Most died on impact, others drowned to death, swimming in the strong current of her saliva. Very few found refuge on the mountainous taste buds, but it would not last long, for with a simple gulp these stragglers where sent into the great beyond to be digested. 


Darkness: "tell me Dion, how do you feel having one of the greatest monuments consumed?"


Dion: "you are perfect goddess, truly might in every way." (Excited.) "Do with this land whatever you choose." 


Darkness: (laughs.) "I think that I will." 


The Dark goddess without hesitation began to lower her self Down towards the ground. Her massive rear made contact with the hot sand within seconds with a huge crater forming upon contact. Darkness with a lewd face began to spread her legs wide, opening up her womanhood. She lost control of her breathing which waits it's power and force blew away the clouds surrounding her face. She extended her fingers once again towards the remaining Pyramids ready to put an end to all of this. 


Her finger like tweezers gently grabbed ahold of the pyramid of Khafre and slowly rose it up towards her vagina. She was gentle as she carried the great monument but still she could see it crumbling away between her fingers. 


Darkness licked her lips sexually as she dangled the little monument over her womanhood that dripped with enough love juice to wash away a city with ease. Without hesitation or remorse she let go and watched the great Pyramid fall down towards her love cavern. 


She could hear the insects begging for mercy, she could see the tears in their eyes. She didn't care, not for any of them. Her fingers like a mighty meteor fell towards her cunt, catching fire on their way down. 


"Boom" 


Darkness: "Ahhhh." (Moans out loud.) 


Darkness fingered her self with enough force to leave a hole in the earth, with enough power that half of the whole world seemed to feel it. She loved this feeling, she would never get enough of it. This was what these little things where used for, their only purpose. To satisfy her. 


Darkness: "what do you think of this Dion, do you like what you see?" 


Dion: "..."


Darkness not hearing Dions words focused on her belly button, and smirked as she saw Dion pleasuring himself. She wasn't against this, on the contrary this to her was the ultimate sign of flattery and obedience. 


The great goddesses moans grew louder and deeper, her hands ravaged her womanhood much faster until they became a blur, creating hurricane force winds with eases. 


Darkness: "I can't take it anymore!" 


Her yell echos all throughout the planet as her body begins to spasm and be surrounded by an inky darkness that began to spread all throughout the land, except between her legs that still contained the last pyramid. 


Darkness: "I love it, I lOVE IT!" 


With that final shout darknesses eyes rolled into the back of her head as her massive cavern exploded with her love juice. A massive shock wave exploded outward as her love juice shot forward like a comet. 


"BOOM!" The great Pyramid of Menkaure exploded as a lake sized amount of cum rammed up against it, washing it away with no resistance. Their where no survivors. 


Darkness fell backwards, her back slamming into the sand below, creating a mini sand storm. 


Darkness with her eyes closed focused on her breathing as the waves of darkness finally began to retreat, returning to deep inside of her. 


Darkness slowly opened her eyes and gently and carefully extended her index finger towards her navel and with her power extracted it's little occupant onto its fleshly surface. Slowly she brought the little kite up to her face and smiled. 


Darkness: "So what should I do with you?

Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234