- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

She stood miles and miles tall, clouds surrounding her gargantuan form. She stood in the lands that used to be Egypt, lands that now were covered in an inky darkness that sought to swallow everything. 


Her finger was extended right in front her breast. She looked down at it with her dark eyes that seemed so devoid of light or to be more precise the little microbe stuck to her flesh. 


Darkness: (Smirk) "Now what should I do with you?" 


Dion: "Anything you want goddess, my life is yours." 


Darkness: "Oh how adorable." (Brings finger closer to her face.) "So tell me little one... Do you still want to come with me." 


Dion looked up at a face so massive that he couldn't even see it fully, he could feel her breath wash over him, her heat, it drew him in, beckoning him towards greatness. He felt his body react to her allure. His cock twitched in response and he felt a hot tear fall from his eye.


Dion: "I do goddess, oh I do." 


Darkness: "know this little man, the destruction that you've seen will be nothing to the destruction that I will cause in the future. Do you still wish to come along. " 


Dion: "..." 


Darkness "Well little man, what will you decide?" 


Dion: "I choose... I choose to go with you." 


Those words felt like ice as they left his lips , they cut into his skin, they froze his blood, they made his heart stop for a moment. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen and all he wanted was to be near her for all time. 


Darkness: "very well then." 


The dark god tilted her finger towards her opened palm and watched as Dion fell towards it. She looked down at the little man in her hands and smiled. 


Darkness: "I hope you're prepared, because to follow me, you will have to become much more than just a microbe." 


Darkness smiled down at the little man standing in her palm and soon began to close her fingers, turning her hand into a fist. 


Darkness: "It's time to transform." 

***

Dion fell from the platform of the goddesses nail, he fell towards what looked to be an endless land of flesh that extended in all directions. 


Dion: ["Is this the end?] 


He thought about his death, about the coming clash between man and cosmic flesh and yet that clash never came, for the closer he came to the ground, the slower he began to fall until finally he was safely sitting between the folds of the goddess flesh. 


Dion looked up at the face of the woman that was to be his goddess. She whose beauty was ever increasing. He watched as the pillars which were her fingers closed around him, leaving him in total darkness. 


Darkness: "ITS TIME TO TRANSFORM!" 


He heard her voice echo all around him, he felt his skin begin to tingle. His eye begin to burn. 


Darkness :"DION I GRANT YOU POWER."


Dion: "..." 


Darkness: "POWER TO TRAVEL THE COSMOS. TO BE AT MY SIDE." 


Dion fell over and tightly grabbed his head with both of his hands. His skin seemed like it was ripping itself apart, his eyes felt like they were burning out of his skull. 


Darkness: "LET YOUR BODY CHANGE, LET YOUR BONES BECOME AS HARD AS COSMIC STEEL, YOUR BLOOD LIKE THE INSIDE OF BLAZING STARS." 


Dion: "AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" 


Dion screamed out in pain as his eyes began to glow and his skin began to darken. The pain was unbearable and yet he had no wish for it to stop. 


Darkness: "LET YOUR MORTAL FLESH CHANGE, LET IT BE AS FLUID AS ANY LIQUID AND BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND THE COLDEST AND HOTTEST TEMPERATURES." 


Soon Dions screams became unrecognizable as his form began to shift , breaking apart and reconstructing back together


Darkness: "BE REBORN AND SERVE ME! RISE AND FOREVER BE MY SHADOW." 


On this day the lands of Egypt were completely consumed by an ever consuming darkness. Their people

Swallowed whole by the abyss, and yet still one remained, one who was no longer man, no longer mortal.


The form that once belonged to the man named Dion was no more instead what was left behind was far more ethereal and transparent. It rose like a geyser of pure darkness and energy, soon the massive Titan was surrounded by dark walls, walls that encircled their dark Mistress protectively. 


Darkness: THE MORTAL NAMED DION IS NO MORE, ALL THAT IS LEFT IS SHADOWFELL 

***

The Dark goddess smiled as she looked  at her handiwork, as she looked at the living shadow that surrounded her. She smiled warmly at this new born creature, her new servant. 


Crimson: "Your having fun." 


Darkness: (Turns around.) "Oh yes, little sister, and I even found a new servant." (Gestures over towards the shadow.) 


Crimson: "Ha, how unlike you elder sister. And does your servant have a name?" 


Darkness: (looks at her servant.) "SHADOWFELL." 


Crimson: "ShadowFell. I guess that's a good enough name." 


Darkness: "These lands are no more." (Looks down at the dissipating darkness.) 


Crimson: (laughs.) "The lands I went to are razed to the ground." (Begins to float in the air.) "And yet there is still work to be done." 


Darkness: "Oh yes, I think it's time to find out what exactly our dear little sister is hiding." 


Crimson: "Oh yea."

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234