- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gabriel's journey has taken her a long way, but her ascension is not yet complete.


 

Gabriel looked down at the tiny speck and couldn’t believe Zeta’s words. Even at her earlier sizes, the universe seemed endless. This little sparkling globe of twinkling lights, smaller than her fingertip, couldn’t be all the matter in the universe. But there was nothing else around except for her and the little light. She tried reaching out a few arm’s length into the darkness with her gravity powers but grasped onto nothing significant that she could feel at her size. She reached further, finally touching something. It felt like a smooth membrane that flexed a bit as she pressed against it. She tried to form a portal beyond it but couldn’t. She couldn’t feel anything beyond it. The only reason I couldn’t reach out further is if there’s truly nothing out there. Gabriel looked down at the speck, feeling a flash of warmth at the sight of it floating over her goddess body. Even the peaks of her nipples dwarfed it. Her cleavage was an impossibly massive abyss that loomed below it. She thought of her thighs, how huge and powerful they were. She thought of her pussy between them, blushing. Her clitoris, a small part of her body devoted solely to her own pleasure, was large enough that with a single twitch, it could feel all the matter the universe had to offer. The rest of her pussy yearned to feel even more than that. Not even galaxies could fill her now…

The universe watched as Gabriel’s lips parted, letting slip a moan, her pussy tightening and warming up without a single touch as she felt herself dripping enormous amounts of her love nectar. That’s already more mass than the universe, she thought as her hands worked their way down her body. As she admired her own curves as she made the speck drift down her body, playing with her breasts while she made the speck curve around them to avoid her playful bounciness, watching it pass over her lean, toned belly, shining a little light into her belly button, which made her giggle as it continued on its way, her body widening out into her hips. She slowly worked her hands around her large ass and broad thighs, and moaned as her hands, and the speck of all that ever was, loomed over her goddess pussy. All of creation, every star and planet that ever existed, was still smaller than her sensual pink clitoris. As she caressed the insides of her thighs, more pussy juice dripped from her. Like this, she felt the sensations within her rising without even a touch from her hands. Some women would relish a chance at a hands-free orgasm but Gabriel was not one of them.

“Lovelies…” She moaned. “…Behold as your Goddess pleasures herself.”

Her hand slipped up her thighs, her whole body trembling as she felt herself between her legs. She rubbed slowly and sensually, up and down around her pussy lips. She sat up to get a good look at what she was doing and how tiny the speck was in comparison to it. She gradually teased the opening of her pussy with one set of fingers while the other rubbed around her clit. She groaned as the first finger entered her, then two and then three. She moved them in a subtle ‘come here’ motion, juices flowing as her g-spot was stimulated.

She remembered the little bubble of gravity she made while she was smaller. She tried to make one now, elongating it into a translucent blue tube that was to her enormous form, about an inch and a half thick and seven inches long. She removed her fingers from her dripping pussy and shoved the gravity construct inside her. The speck witnessed her pussy yawning open wider than all of creation, lubing up the goddess’ pleasure construct. She tried to elongate it inside of her, but it grew too weak at that size and popped, her pussy lips squelching back together as Gabriel groaned at the lack of stimulation, but also reveled in the display of muscular power her goddess vagina had, laughing with a smile. Fingering her clit, she felt another squirt coming, and used a bubble of gravity to shield the speck from a wave of sticky fluid that rushed from her. The fluid glinted around her, giant gobs slowly trailing enormous clouds of fog, slowly vaporising in the vacuum of space. Gabriel saw the bubble around the speck deflect a sticky droplet, which the field deflected without the slightest indication of strain.

Gabriel took the speck between her fingers, the field she had created only the size of a pea, but resilient to her touch. Inside of it, she could hold matter of the universe between her fingertips, and she had a thought that made her bosom heave. She started bringing them lower, until the speck hovered above Gabriel’s clitoris. Gently, with her index finger, she pressed the field surrounding the speck against her clit, which was even larger than the field. She moaned, feeling the smoothness of the field against the most sensitive area of her body. Below, her pussy lips were dripping with fluids, hungry for something, anything to satisfy the urges of a goddess. Her constructs were either too small to satisfy her, or too large and too weak to withstand her lustfulness, but as Gabriel removed her finger from her clit, the field around her lovelies still holding strong, she noticed how small it was in comparison to her pussy lips, how easily it could be consumed by the vastness of her goddess vagina. She remembered how the previous constructs had broken, but this one was small, stronger, and filled with her irresistible lovelies.

She gently brought it lower, pulling open her pussy lips, allowing the speck to drift between them, slowly disappearing past the great threshold of her inner lips. She moaned as she placed a fingertip behind it, pushing it deeper into her goddess vagina. It was only the size of a pea, but she could feel it when it came to rest against her vaginal walls. Gently, she removed her fingers from her pussy, which dripped lustful nectar, her great pussy lips settling back together behind the speck and the gravity field which protected it. Every last one of her lovelies, every star and all that ever existed was inside of her, protected by her gravity. She focused on the field inside of her with her gravity powers and felt a smooth tingling sensation in the depths of her vagina as the field was dragged along the inside of her goddess love tunnel, its walls slick with lustful slime.

“Oh lovelies…” She cooed, “You’re all finally inside of me. Everything in the universe is inside my goddess vagina. UMMMMM! You all feel so good…”

Gabriel fingered herself with both hands, slowly moving her hips to grind the gravitational bubble against her g-spot. Floods of fluid rushed against the field, but it held. With the field holding so far, Gabriel willed it to enlarge, and she trembled as it expanded inside of her, pushing against her g-spot with such pleasure that she felt her legs starting to go numb. She increased the pace of her hips, cooing with pleasure as she created entire universes’ worth of matter in the form of dripping love nectar from her goddess pussy. She imagined what it looked like down there; The sky turned a hot pink by her soft vaginal walls. Her pussy was trembling, she could feel her clit swelling against her finger, and she felt a pressure deep within her. With each stroke of her fingers and shift of her hips, she felt with warmth within her rising. Finally, she would be able to experience the pleasure of her vagina gently caressing her lovelies as she came. Then, she felt something strange, a trembling that was not her own.

Quickly, she reached down, manipulating her hand’s gravity to pull the universe’s matter from her. She felt the field pulsing against her tight inner lips, which held it inside her as she moaned from the feeling. She wanted to shift her hips forward again so badly, to drive it back against her best spots. She groaned as she parted her pussy lips with her fingers, and as she did the barrier surrounding all of life dissolved into the void. It floated free between the clouds of her love nectar, just clearing her mighty pussy lips as they settled back together. She swept the fog and sticky blobs away to form a path for her little light. When it had drifted above her thighs and clear of her body, she brought her hands back down into her crotch, squeezing her thighs to feel her own warmth, slowly getting back into it.

She relaxed her thighs a bit, noticing it was not just clouds that drifted out, but the gap between her thighs now twinkled with stars. Gabriel moaned as she saw what her mighty thighs had done, pressing inert gas into burning stars. She brought a few more clouds in, squeezing them into stars as well, grinning as she did it. Then, she formed all of them into a ball of light even larger than the universe’s matter. No people in this one. She cooed sensually. I can be as rough with it as I like. She formed a gravity field around it, taking it between her fingers. She slowly lowered it towards her pussy, rubbing it gently against her clit, while looking down over her bosom to see the rest of the matter in the universe between her thighs, all of it only the size of a pebble compared to the colossal curves of warm flesh that rippled with the muscular power of her legs. She formed another protective barrier around it to shield it, as her pussy slowly leaked sticky liquid in gushes that could snuff out an entire universe’s worth of stars.

Gabriel slowly brought the universe’s matter up from between her thighs, letting it hover over the nipple of her left breast, which was just as wide as the matter’s protective barrier, the mass of her bosom behind it dwarfing the speck her lovelies called home. Then, she brought her toy universe lower, hovering it over her inner lips. She slowly began to tease herself with it, gently rubbing it with her finger against her waiting, wetting pussy lips. She slowly began to alter its direction, pushing down further with each stroke. She moaned as the field began to part her inner lips. She pressed it down further, feeling the field shudder as her vagina yawned open around it wider and wider. When she reached the middle, she felt its widest part slip, and her pussy lips took it in the rest of the way with a pulsating clench. She cooed as she felt it enter her slick love tunnel and she began to move her hips, grinding the toy universe against every part of her universe-consuming love tunnel. Her ass jiggled from her excited movements, one hand stroking her pussy while the other traced gentle circles around her swollen nipples, tracing circles around her lovelies as she proclaimed her pleasure with sultry moans.

She felt warmer than ever before, watching the light of the stars peeking out from her pussy lips, fading and resurging with each shift of her hips. She could feel the gravity field starting to tremble again, only this time, when it came back toward her pussy lips, she let herself hold it in, thrusting forward to drive it deeper into her. She needed to show the universe that her sexual power was almighty. She needed to crush it with the power of her goddess vagina. She moaned and gushed nectar as she felt the vibrations, sensations raising in her entire lower body. She felt a powerful clench making its way down her pussy, and dropped her other hand in between her legs, squeezing her breasts together as she fingered herself. Her lovelies floated above her cleavage, Gabriel basking in how all of their universe’s matter could be dwarfed by her bosom. She felt the field pop, the warmth of stars coating the depths of her goddess pussy, and she came with a sensual, vibrating feminine moan. She arched her back and squeezed her thighs together, feeling the warmth around her hands and the wetness from deep within as the goddess’ toy universe was obliterated in the love nectar flood and the press of her warm vaginal walls.

She sighed and proclaimed with a smile, “This goddess is pleased.”

Her gaze turned to the little light. “Sorry about that lovelies, got a little carried away there. I just love being this big.”

“Gabriel! Gabriel!” shouted the staticky voice of Zeta. “Gabriel can you hear us!?”

“Yeah.” Said Gabriel. “What happened?”

“We detected severe gravitational anomalies outside of the field you created and it blocked the view of you. Are you alright? Were you shielding us from something?”

“I’m fine.” Said Gabriel. “I was just… relieving some stress and I put a field around you to keep you from getting…wet. I’m just so big and I couldn’t help it. It must’ve prevented you form communicating with me as well.”

“I guess this is what I get for not finishing you off.” Said Zeta. “At least we’re all okay.”

“Yeah.” Said Gabriel, cupping the little light close to her chest. “You’re so adorable down there. I just want to protect you… ah!”

She felt herself shudder again, growing larger. Gabriel focused on the point of light, shielding it from her as she grew. She looked down at the speck, groaning, “Zeta, I don’t suppose you have any more of those devices lying around? Ungh!”

“That was our only one, we can build another though… We should be able to get it done before you get hungry again.”

Gabriel felt something against her backside. “What the?”

All around her, she felt something pushing her back. She was stretching the edges of the universe, she could feel it quivering, like the fields she made just before they popped. She looked down at the tiny speck of light, intensifying the barrier on it, trying her best to mimic what she felt pressing in around her. She moaned as the edges of the universe tightened around her body, and as it pressed down on her arms to the point where she had trouble moving them, she took the matter of the universe, shielded by her powers, and held it in her mouth, her lips closing behind it as the barrier pressed down on her face. She could taste the sweetness of the energy of all the matter in her mouth, her saliva coating the barrier. Whatever power was inside of her yearned to swallow it. She pressed as hard as she could against the edges of the universe. She clawed at the barrier with her nails, frantically scratching as her hunger grew with her body. She pushed out with her elbows and her thighs as hard as she could.

There was a terrible shudder as the force pressing down on her from all sides suddenly subsided, cracking like a whip against her body, searing her skin in lines as the energy of it tearing apart was released, her limbs flying out into a starfish position. She winced in pain, the worst she had felt since becoming a goddess. It subsided as she continued to grow, burn lines fading as she swelled larger, willing to barrier surrounding her lovelies to become larger as well, to avoid accidentally swallowing them. When it was done, she opened her mouth, her home universe drifting out, the barrier around it trailing her saliva, which evaporated in the strange dark space she now occupied. Gabriel tried to speak to inside of the little ball of matter. “Lovelies, are you okay?”

“Zeta here.” He said. “We’re doing fine, but our sensors went crazy again. What just happened?”

“I… I think I just ripped through the shell of our universe.” She blushed, embarrassed. “Don’t worry, I made you a new one. I can change it if there’s some problem.”

“It seems like its working.” Said Zeta. “What can you see?”

Gabriel looked around her, seeing several other small orbs, each with little twinkling lights at their centres, their outer shell giving off a faint glow. Other universes! Gabriel tried to think about how big she was, but the only thing she had left to compare herself to, her home universe, was nothing but a pea-sized sphere containing a sparkle of light floating above her cleavage. She was large enough to hold universes between her fingertips. She drew a few of the other universes closer, holding them in the palm of her hand. She brought them to her face. She could feel the hunger with her, and they were the only thing she could see. Her lips parted, her mouth ready to swallow a group of universes whole. She grimaced, and her lips settled back together. She answered Zeta.

“I can see thee little spheres, ranging from pea to marble size. They have a glowing halo and what appears to be clusters of stars in them. I think they are other universes.”

“How about you?” Said Zeta. “How are you feeling?”

“Hungry.” Said Gabriel. “I have a few here, but I’m worried they have life in them. It’s not like last time, when you directed me toward younger galaxies unlikely to develop any life.”

“We’d have no way of knowing if they had life.” Said Zeta. “If you must, do it.”

“There has to be another way.” Said Gabriel. “Let me take a look at more of them, maybe I’ll come up with something.”

“You can keep track of which universe is ours right?”

“Oh yeah.” Said Gabriel. “I created a new field around it holding it together. It looks a bit different from the others, glowing a light blue, and I always keep it close to me. I’d never let my lovelies go missing.”

Gabriel floated through the clusters of universes, careful to avoid hitting them with anything but a light touch. They varied somewhat in size and the amount of light at their centres. She wasn’t sure if the ones with lower light were newer ones, where stars had less time to spread, or older ones, where stars were rarer but more likely to have life. They began to float all around her body as she gently floated through a sea of them. One bumped her on the nose, and she went cross-eyed looking at it, irises as wide as the sphere focusing in on it. Its centre was completely dark, a small orb of shadow. She looked around to see if there were any others, but they were difficult to make out in the darkness. Gently, she swept her hands in the spaces between the other ones, catching a few of the dark orbs she couldn’t see. There seemed to be many of them. These must have achieved maximum entropy. She thought. If anything lived in these, it’s likely to be long gone. But can they satisfy me?

Gabriel took them in her hand, bringing them before her mouth, her plump lips parting to reveal teeth and a tongue capable of crushing universes. She brought her cupped hand to her mouth, sucking them into her mouth. Her plump lips closed behind them, as she swirled them around on her tongue. She tasted a familiar sweetness to them, and swallowed them whole, the smooth sphere gliding effortlessly down her throat. She felt a warmth within her, her hunger subsiding a little bit.

“Zeta,” She said, “I’m good now, I found some universes at max entropy. No stars, no light, no life. They still satisfy me though.”

“Great.” Said Zeta. “What do you plan on doing now?”

Gabriel looked out into the vast expanse and her own radiant form within it. Universes drifted all around her, little spheres of starlight floating all around her, swirling around her goddess body. Dozens of them floated between her thighs. She was unbelievably powerful, and not just with her size. With her gravity powers, she could form all sorts of things. She was free in this space to create, to enjoy herself, and to find out new ways she could master her own abilities. She tried to think of how to answer Zeta, in a way that would re-assure the people of Earth.

“Well, seeing what I can do in this new form.” Said Gabriel. “And just being me.”

That, she thought, was as good an answer as any.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the story, thank you all for your kind words!